Jamie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~

About the time Becca usually starts thinking about closing up and leaving, I called her office and she was there. She answered with,

"Hi! How was your day."

"Very nice, and yours?" I answered.

Then Becca said, "Um, busy, productive. How about you take me to that quiet little Italian place we like with the private booths. Can I get ready at our place?"

"Yeah, great, see ya later!" I said.

"Love you, see you later!" She said.

I walked in, and Becca was already home, she greeted me at the door with a kiss and a glass of wine. She was ready to go, but waited for me to clean up and change. I decided to take a quick shower to erase all evidence my morning with Janet. I drove us to the restaurant, and we found a quiet booth.

After a while, Becca twirled some of my spaghetti away, and stole a couple of my meatballs, replacing them with a nice slice of her lasagna. After the meal she asked me if I would order us another bottle of wine, and ask the waiter to leave us to talk for a little. I did that, promising a larger tip for leaving us in peace until we call for him.

The wine came, and the waiter backed away. Becca watched him disappear with a smile, and then she looked at me and said,

"Jamie darling, you know how I feel about you—I see you as a possible partner for the long run. But, I talked to Tom last night for quite a while as you might know, and basically he said that he likes Jamie and would not want to change that relationship ... but would like a date with Jill. It would be a formal date, and he would take her out dining, maybe dancing, but he would want to ask her back to his place afterward. And uh, the said that he would um, like to date me as well."

She waited a second or two to let that sink in and then she continued,

"I was a little heart-sick when I heard that, Jamie, since I know that you harbor a desire to explore Jill a little. I told him that I could not, and would not stop you doing what you wanted to. Also I could see that you have great affection for little Janet at your work, as I do—I think she is sweet! But I think your feelings go deeper than that. And ... I said yes to his, um, dating me!"

She took a sip of her wine and then another and she continued further,

"This is what I propose. That we stop living together as we are now, and you call me for dates—I will always be there for you, whatever you need ... or want. But Jill and Jamie should date, and ... maybe I should as well. Those times should be strictly safe sex all the way for both of us. All the rest of the time, you and I can be together—sleep together, you will not have to wear a condom with me. I love your little guy, Jamie, and I love to feel it inside me." (another sip)

"Bottom line Jamie darling, I came to understand that we may have started getting too close, too soon after the end of relationships for both of us. Yes, Jamie, I had a boyfriend I was getting tired of when you plopped down beside me at the lake. You simply blew me away honey, and wanted you at a time when I was very vulnerable. So, I am moving back into my place, and hope you will call me to spend a couple of nights with you when you can."

She stopped to give me a chance pour over all of this and to reply, I took a long sip of wine, looked over at pretty Becca, and said,

"I have two amazing girls in my life who have my best interests at heart." I pulled out the note that Janet stuffed in my pocket,

"This is Janet's home phone number and address. She gave it to me when we were working together this morning and wants me to call her. She loves me, but I'm not sure that she isinlove with me. Also, I would be interested in dating Tom as Jill, since he is at least understanding, but after the party I have some question marks about Tom. Becca, this does not mean that you can't date Tom, you are a big girl, but I am concerned about his interest in all of my female friends."

She looked thoughtful, and then,

"Alright Jamie. Let Tom know that Jill is available. And you can also call Janet, and maybe Anna ... remember I talk to Becky a lot, so I know Anna still loves you. And, I may want to date as well, Tom for one, has expressed some interest. That is fair, I think!"

"Okay baby. I guess you're right." I answered.

I didn't want to say more. I became a little over-emotional as I clasped her hands in mine looking into her eyes, almost imploring her not to date, but knowing that it would be good for both of us. I was not surprised that Tom wanted to date her, since he showed some interest before.

We finished our meal, and back at my place we slid into my bed together, but both fell asleep after a little kissing and light touching. Both of us were too preoccupied for anything else. We rose early in the morning. Becca gathered some of her clothes and things to bring back to her place. She saw the expression on my face and she said,

"I know sweetie; I don't reallywantto go!"

She smiled softly, pulled off the panties she wore on our date, and all night, and folded them neatly on top of my dresser.

"Don't forget me Jamie!"

~ ~ ~

Part Seven: Jamie and Janet; Jill and Tom.

At work, I texted Tom and indicated that Jill would love to see him. I waited all day before I received an answer. It read,

"Great. Fri night? Pick u up at 7" I quickly texted back,

"Ok. 7 is good!"

Then after a few seconds, he texted back just one little emoticon ... a single red rose. I smiled, but got a funny feeling in my gut. I called Janet in and showed her the text messages. I wanted Janet to continue to know every little facet of my life, but I couldn't explain why.

"Oh Jamie, this is so exciting! Please, please, please let me come over and help you make up as Jill. In fact, let me come over Thursday night, and we can spend some time together."

"Thursday night? Okay, and yes to helping Jill on Friday."

"Oh wonderful, Jamie!"

She ran around the desk and put her arms around me, pushing her breasts into my face. She rose and apologized. She kissed me, and I took the liberty of sliding my hand into her blouse, and squeezed a breast that was too large for my hand.

I also told Becca about my Friday night date, but not about the one on Thursday night, just that Janet volunteered to help me.

"Oh Jamie, I would haveloveto help you with that honey! Can I come over on Friday to help Janet?"

"Mmm, I guess so! Sure, that will be nice. You can keep Janet company afterward."

~ ~ ~

Thursday night, Janet followed me back to my place, and parked in my garage. She wanted to shower first, and she insisted that I take her out to dinner. When she surfaced from the steamy bathroom, she quickly ran into the second bedroom to get ready, but I caught a fleeting glimpse of her very firm young body. Although she has a PHD, she is really only about the age of the average senior college girl.

She looked pretty in a blue flower-print sundress and white heels, and I told her so. She smiled and blushed. Her dress allowed some amount of her impressive cleavage to show, and the short hem and heels showed off her slender shapely legs. She wore contact lenses instead of her glasses when she was out, and I was able to see her pretty eyes unobstructed.

I was proud to be out with such a lovely young thing, and she received sideways glances from every man in the restaurant as we walked through to our table. We toasted with red wine, but both ordered light. We were engaged in just a little light conversation, I teased her about her showing some cleavage, and she indicated that if onehasit, one shouldflauntit! We laughed about that, but she blushed from being so forward.

We talked back and forth without a single word about work, we just talked about us. I found that this sweet little girl with the genius-lever IQ, was also quite witty and well-informed on a wide range of topics. From her conversation, she seemed to be uncomfortable with my dating around, even though she had earlier encouraged it. Nothing specific, just a vibe I was starting to get.

On the way home, I stopped at a park that had a small lake, and we enjoyed the fresh night air, as we walked along, hand-in-hand. She stopped at a chest-high railing, and just leaned against it looking at the lake. I slid my arms around her and whispered in her ear,

"Private thoughts, or can you share?"

She turned around and smiled sweetly. "Theyareprivate thoughts, but they are all about you. And no, I cannot share them with you ... not yet Jamie!"

She turned back around, and continued to look at the lake. I massaged her shoulders, and kissed her on that little spot where the shoulder turns into the neck. It always makes her giggle, but this time she just scrunched up her shoulder, saying "No, Jamie." I was a little confused.

I wanted to make this as romantic an evening as I possibly could, but all of a sudden she is backing away from me. I just wanted to show this little girl a lot of respect tonight.

Back at my place, I asked her if she wanted to dance.

"Yes Jamie, I would love that!"

She found my CD collection and knelt down to look through them, she selected one, and said,

"Tracks two and six, Jamie!"

I put the music on for the first song. We assumed a rather conventional dance pose, and started to move when the music started. It was soft, sweet, romantic. It was a David Bowie album.Heroes. We looked into each other's eyes for the whole selection, without saying a word. I found my heart starting to pound as I looked into her sweet face.

Janet has soft light brown hair, with blue eyes, and there is a small green speck just left of center on her right iris. I told her that, and she smiled softly.

"I know, but you are the first guy to notice it. That's sweet of you honey!"

"I am starting to notice a lot of things about you tonight Janet! I noticed the way you walk, with just a slight sway of your hips. I noticed that you always bite you lip when you are nervous. I noticed that you brush that little lock of hair off your forehead before you say something to me. I am a little puzzled by your introspection though. What else am going to find out about you tonight, little girl?"

She giggled and replied, "I don't know honey, but I want you to tell me all about it later. I know everything about you, and want you to know more about me. But my thoughts right now, I will tell you later ... trust me. I have to say Jamie, that the main thing I noticed about you, is that you are more relaxed that I have ever seen you before. I think you like me!

"I do, little one! I do like you, and am thinking about cancelling Jill's date with Tom, and letting Jamie spend it with you."

"Then forget number six! Make me some coffee please, Jamie."

I made some coffee, and as I did, I noticed her browsing through my non-technical books. She picked out one calledFirewalla mystery/romance novel I got from a female friend a year ago. Not really my kind of book, but Janet is younger and female, so I can see the appeal of a spooky romance.

I came out and handed her the coffee, and she sat on the couch with her legs tucked up under her, nodded to the book on the coffee table and said,

"Read it to me honey!"

I picked up the book, and as she sat drinking her coffee, I started to read to her. The book wasn't half bad, and after the first chapter, Janet curled her legs up on the couch as she leaned against me. I was loving this! It seems that she just wanted a romantic evening too. Halfway through the third chapter, I heard some soft snores coming from my sweet companion.

I set the book down, and took Janet in my arms, and carried her upstairs. She opened her eyes just long though to see what was going on, smiled, and closed them again. Okay, here is my dilemma: do I take her to my bed on the chance that she will wake up enough for sex, or let her settle into my guest bedroom and see her in the morning? I chose the latter.

I pulled off her dress, and folded it over a small plush chair in that room, and tucked her into the bed, giving her a nice kiss on the forehead. With her eyes still closed, I brushed that little curl off her forehead, and she smiled and moaned softly. I tiptoed out of the room, closing her door softly. I undressed and slid into my own bed.

I was tired after spending so much mental energy over the past few days, and fell asleep quickly. I fell into a deep sleep and dreamed that I was married with two children; a girl first, and then a boy later. My wife was there in the dream too, of course, but I couldn't make out her features, except that she was petite with light brown hair.

We seemed to be very happy, but the dream was interrupted by a soft warm body joining me in my bed. Initially, I couldn't tell if it was part of the dream, or if it was really happening. I looked at the clock at the bedside, and it told me it was two in the morning—four hours after I put Janet to bed. I was awake, and the female pushing her naked butt into my front was indeed real. Then, knowing that I was awake, Janet turned toward me,

"Hi Jamie!" I was looking into her pretty face with the sweetest smile on it. "Sorry if I woke you honey, but I was getting lonely in the other room. And, thank you for not taking advantage!"

"Hi baby!" I said softly with my eyes starting to mist, as I reached over and brushed her habitually errant curl from her forehead. She giggled as she always did.

"Jamie, I just want you to hold me tonight. I am sorry for our not making love tonight, but I just want to be with you. Hold me baby!"

I pulled her body into mine, but still had my briefs on while she was completely naked. I just massaged her back, and up to her shoulders. She gave me a long kiss, but it was soft ... sweet. She talked softly, about everything in our lives. She said that she wanted me to date around, but she also said she didn't want that.

"Female thinking!" I thought, pure and simple.

But I understood her feeling. I wanted to be free, but part of me wanted those two kids, and the pretty wife that went with them from my dream, and I wanted her to be Janet. I told her about my dream, and she just smiled and intoned, "Mmm."

With her thighs against my thighs, and her sweet breath on my lips, and especially with her firm round breasts and hardened nipples pressing into my chest (my small breasts, really) I was becoming uncomfortable with my briefs on. She sensed that and giggled as she reached down and pulled my shorts down, and used my legs to push them down and off, just somewhere in the bed.

She ran her hand over my increasing hardness, and adjusted herself so that my little guy was between her legs, just lying along her moist slit, throbbing a little.

"Mmm, that feels nice Jamie!" she said dreamily. Then she wiggled her hips just a little to make her point.

We continued to look into each other's eyes, and just giving each other little pecks on the lips as we talked softly. I could feel her pushing her hips into me to get a little sexy friction from me being between her legs. I was getting close with that.

I gave her a couple of little pecks on the lips and informed her that I was getting close. She reached down and fed my tip into her sweet aqueous pussy, and I slid in and out of her, still on our sides facing each other, with short but deliberate strokes.

I felt her shudder, and then increase in moisture as I started to breathe in short huffs, and the I relaxed, closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of letting myself come inside her. I felt her shiver again when I came, and I just smiled and moaned.

"Thank you Jamie!" she said in a soft whisper.

Still inside her, we kissed softly and lovingly. When I slid out of her, she turned around and spooned up against me and said,

"Goodnight Jamie!"

It was not even a minute before she was snoring softly in my arms. Then I did take some advantage by slowly massaging her breasts, eliciting a sleepy "Mmm!" from my sweet mattress companion.

She awoke before me, but turned and kissed me awake. My eyes fluttered open, and beheld the amazing sight of my fresh faced girl, with her morning blush making her face even lovelier. I reached over and brushed her recalcitrant curl from her forehead. She giggled, and then said,

"Um, Jamie? The uh, way we made love last night? Ilovedit! I had to turn away from you after, so you couldn't see me cry. Jamie, I want you to choose me, but I understand if you can't do that yet. I so want to be the woman in your dream!"

"Baby, I want that too, but I am asking you to be patient with me. You know why!" I said with concern in my voice.

"I know sweetie, but last night was so sweet. You danced with me, and read to me, and you put me to bed, and tucked me in. I felt so loved and so comforted." Then a frown traced across her lovely face and she continued with another thought,

"Jamie, I am going to date too. I have to, if you are going to."

"Janet honey, I would ask you not to do that. I am sure it can't be long."

"Jamie!" she said in a way that told me that she was resolved, and the question was closed. But I just had to press it,

"Janet, you know I have to have some freedom, or what we might eventually have might be over before it begins."

"Jamie, put a ring on my finger, and it won't be a problem!"

"All I can say is please be patient with me!"

"Alright Jamie, I will try to be patient, but I will also date a little too. Now, let's just have a nice day today."

We got up, and walked down to the kitchen, and silently made breakfast for ourselves. We sat opposite each other, again without saying a word, and just ate and drank our coffee. She looked up suddenly with a little bratty smirk on her face, and said quietly,

"Are you looking at my tits Jamie?"

"Well, yeah; there they are, out in front of God and everyone! Hello!"

"What if I say you don't have permission to look at them." She was just playing with me; she gave herself away with that little smirk.

"Well, then I would look at the wall, or the ceiling, or my toes or something. I would never go against your wishes."

She got up and straddled me, jiggling her breasts, obviously in a weird frame of mine for some reason, but I just went along. She said,

"You are not allowed to look at them, or to touch them. In fact, you cannot touch me in anyway Jamie. Got that?"

"Okay, but I might forget."

She smiled as she slowly swayed, brushing her nipples against my chest.

"There will be penalties for forgetting, Jamie!"

Then she wiggled her butt on my lap, and raising her arms over her head, she proceeded to give me a sexy lap dance, as I gripped the seat of my stool. She leaned back and I couldn't help looking at her magnificent globes, dancing before my eyes. She noticed, and said,

"Jamie you as such a naughty boy! I will have think of an appropriate punishment for you!

Then she gave me a naughty smile as she put her arms around my neck, and pushed her tits into me. I tightened my grip on the stool seat, trying to play her little game whatever it was. I could feel her hard twin nubbins as the scratched across my chest. I know she could feel my increasing hard-on under her crotch, but ignored me as she continued her passionate kissing. Then she stopped abruptly, and got up, and padded back to her stool.

She knew that she was leaving me in a little bit of pain, and perhaps a taste of 'blue balls' was my punishment. She asked in a normal and sweet voice,

"What are we going to do today, sweetie!"

We both had the foresight yesterday to ask for the day off today and to give our team instructions for the day. I intended to check on them later.

"Well, Becca left her bike here, so maybe we can take a picnic basket down to the lake!"