All Comments on 'Jan & Her Stepmother Pt. 02'

by link7777

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
David48David48over 18 years ago
Done? Nah!

You need to write more, so come up with a way to further their family adventure. Add Kelly's mom or sister maybe. Or throw in one of Jans friends. The only limit to it is your sick imagination. LOL! Whatever you choose to do...write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

The first two were AMAZING!! I had fun reading them over and over, MORE PLEASE!! I'm begging you!! x]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You can't quit now!?!?

The story is just getting good. As someone said earlier, all the asterisks "are" a bit distracting, in fact, quotation marks (") are commonly used to emphisize words instead of asterisks. BUT, you haven't got to the part where Janets dad deflowers her! You can't leave that out!. Or where Kelly teaches Jan how to suck cock, & how to use toys when her dad's on business trips. & also, yes bring in some of Janets friends &/or Kelly's family. There are so many more avenues you can go with this story. Please keep writing & we'll keep reading!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes

You should at least write one more part. As they way you wrote it. Jan is still a virgin. Daddy needs to fuck her. Have his cock deep inside and cum inside her. Take her cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agree with anonymous

Agree there should be at least one more part have him take both her cherries her pussy and her arse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Learn to write plain English.

What is it with all these *s and your inconsistent use of 'scare' quotes Why the fuck are there 'quotes' around the word 'cunt'? Did you grow up in a *convent*?

The sex scenes are boring and repetitious. She tastes semen for the first time. Big yawn.

I mean, fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
negative comments

Screw all the negative comments.

It was GREAT. *"Always leave the audience wanting a little more "*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a realy wonderful story i love these erotic love of daddy /daughter and stepmothers,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous