Jan & Her Stepmother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
link7777
link7777
23 Followers

Finally, Kelly said, "I'm having a very hard time controlling myself... please, guys, can we go up to the bedroom?", and laughed, "*Please*! I need some *loving*, Jan needs it too...!"

The girls jumped up and, pulling Dave to his feet, dashed for the stairs. Dave had recovered enough so that he was right behind them, watching, caressing, and wanting to kiss these four ass cheeks that were bouncing right in front of his nose. Damn!

Chapter 11

Once in the master bedroom Dave climbed into the middle of the kingsize bed and told Janet to come and join him. Kelly sat down near Dave's head. When Jan got on the bed and approached him on her knees he stopped her so that he could look at her charms.

Then, he turned his head to Kelly, as he stroked Jan's flank. "Darling, do you mind my being so preoccupied with Janet? I... I'm so stunned by all of this... I..."

Kelly hushed him and said, "Don't worry honey, I'm so *high* just being here like this... the three of us... Go on. *I* love it too. I want to watch you with Jan, really. Let's all agree, right now to not be jealous... just *enjoy* each other. I love you both so much. Go ahead and *explore*. I'll be here afterward, or maybe *during*!", she finished with a grin.

Dave smiled at her and then looked at Janet and said, "Honey... You know that this is *wrong*. Us getting involved, sexually with each other. Wrong, but I can't help myself! I want it! You seem so different from when I left only yesterday, so grown up, filled out and oh, so beautiful... and lustful!! I *had* noticed your body before... and, oh yes... oh, there were a lot of times I was turned on by how you looked in certain things. Now, naked, you just take my breath away. I want you so bad!!"

"Oh, God, Daddy me *too*. I *am* different now. Kelly showed me how to grow up. I was always so insecure and childish. But now I'm able to understand my feelings better, and other things. Yeah, I know this is 'wrong' but I don't think it has to be wrong for *us*... The three of us... I can't give up my... desire..., sorry, Daddy, I'm blushing... but I love doing things with Kelly... *to* Kelly." She grinned at Kelly, then back to her dad. "And... and I want... uh... well I would love to *do* more things with you too,... and *to* you... You know what I mean... I want you to... use your... thing... your *cock* on me... make me a woman. God, Daddy... I want it all, so *bad*! I'm almost cumming just saying these things to you!" Janet was trembling visibly.

Dave looked at her and smiled broadly... looking from one to the other he said... "Well, then... if it's OK with Kelly... I guess you can be... my... *second wife*!?!"

Both girls clapped their hands and kissed each other and then Dave. Kelly then said, "Well, then this means that this is *OUR* bedroom and *OUR* bed." They all laughed and there was another round of kissing.

After Jan got back up on her knees Dave reached out and caressed her breasts and pinched her strawberry nipples, smiling. Then his eyes, and his hands moved downward over her ribs and hips. She, and Kelly both, watched his hands, then his eyes, as he looked at Jan's pubes. The smile broadened and she spread her legs a little and his left hand flowed over her ass cheeks, stopping to play, intrigued by the globes. He brought his right hand to his face and licked his fingers and slipped them between her thighs. She gasped and closed her eyes, pushing her hips forward. The fingers slid into her groove, separating the lips. Wetting them had not been necessary as her cunt was a steaming jungle, slippery and hot. He titalated her clit for a few seconds, eliciting groans from her, her pelvis jerking involuntarily. He then slid the teasing digits farther back and in, one slipping into her tight vagina. He leaned up, captured her right nipple in his mouth, nipping it with his teeth. Also he brought his thumb into contact with her clit. Fingering her cunt, thumbing her clitoris, nibbling her tit and fingering in the cleft of her ass cheeks, finding her nether hole again, he proceeded to give his daughter all the attention he could...

Janet started groaning and thrusting her hips onto his fingers, Kelly stopped Dave by saying, "Wait Dave."

When he stopped and looked at her she continued, "Try this," and pulled his hand away from Jan's pussy and directed his coated fingers to his mouth. He smiled and sucked on them.

"Mmmmmm... yeah... Oh Yes, Honey, let me taste you.... your cunt." Jan was delighted by his use of the 'dirty' word to her!

He looked at Jan's eyes and then her glistening slit and pulled her gently forward. Jan, wide eyed and smiling, straddled his shoulders and brought her wet pussy Toward his mouth, watching him as he stared at her approaching slit.

As she came closer he brought his hands up, cupping her butt cheeks, thumbs on the side of her puffy, lower lips. He supported her there and gazing at her pussy, used his thumbs to spread them. As they opened he could understand why the poets spoke of them as 'rose petals'. They *did* resemble them, soft petals, opening with 'dew' on them..... The smell was not of roses.... it was the aroma of an inflamed woman, he could not deny, now that his daughter was a woman. He ran his tongue across these 'petals, enjoying not only the taste of her but the sight of the folds moving and caressing his tongue as *it* caressed *them*.... He felt a deep stirring in his prostate..... *lust*!

As her dad started to tongue her slippery cleft, and the thrills started, she had a last glimpse, past her pert tits and flat stomach to her sparse cunt hair, nestled under her father's nose. He looked into her eyes as he started eating her pussy, then, overcome with thrills they both closed their eyes.

Jan thought, "Oh, Fuck... my Dad's licking my *cunt*!!!... God, I love it so much... he's eating me alive... They both are so wonderful... God I can't take much more of this... just the idea of it... Daddy sucking my juices...Oh, *Fuck*!"

Dave thought, "MotherFucker... I'm eating my daughter's cunt... Damn, I'm almost ready to cum again just thinking of it... Her ass and tits and pussy. It's feels and tastes so damned great with my tongue in here... She has a juicy cunt just like her mother. I love all these slippery folds, dripping with her cream... mmmmmm... shit!"

Kelly thought, "This is almost too exciting... seeing Dave sucking the slimey pussy of Janet!!!" She knew that soon she would be joining them or bust. She was fingering her dripping cunt and she felt like it was going to burn up. So fucking hot. She wondered if she should join them now...

The decision was taken out of her hands by Dave. He lifted Janet off his face and told her, " this way doesn't give you the best feeling... Turn around and sit on my face backwards." Then to Kelly, " Darling, you shouldn't be left out any longer... Climb on and let Jan see how you look getting fucked up close!"

They both scrambled to do it, grinning broadly. Janet backed onto his face. He saw her cute little asshole flicker as she moved. As she lowered her dripping pussy to his tongue, his nose was touching her 'brownie'. He inhaled her earthy smell and he felt his cock twitch in Kelly's grasp as she started to slip it into her wet cunt. Both she and Jan watched as she centered it just below her clitoral hood and slowly sank to the bottom of the shaft. All three groaned as it happened.

Jan put her hands on the bed, on either side of her father's sides. This brought her clit right on the tip of his tongue. She experimented, rolling her hips and arching her back and soon could get her dad's tongue any where she wanted... even... she noted with an inhalation of surprise... onto, or into her asshole. Wow, *that* was a new experience... she knew it was going to happen again, too.

In the meantime, Kelly was kneeling astride Dave's hips, leaning back, putting 'her' hands next to Dave's knees. This, while moving Dave's engorged cock slightly out of her cleft, also allowed Janet a clear view of the wet, shiny connection, which Kelly wanted and which Jan noticed as soon as she opened her eyes.

"Oh, Fuck, Daddy, That looks so great... your big fat 'cock' slipping in and out of Kelly's, gooey 'cunt'!!" She shuddered at the sight and the fact that he had rammed his tongue deeply into her pussy. They all started working faster as they felt the pressure building. Janet leaned farther forward getting her clit over her dad's tongue and moaned as he whipped it back and forth. Kelly, hearing Jan's moans started jerking up and down on the huge prick invading her cunt and moaned herself as the feelings built. Dave, feeling this slippery sleeve gripping his cock, jacking it, moaned into Janet's pussy. And so it continued... all three responding to each other. The girls leaned forward and started kissing, deeply and squeezing each other's tits... licking, humping and fucking up and down... this three way union continued until...

Dave started it... the feeling was too good, the cunt sliding up and down on his cock... that and the thought that he was licking his daughter's pussy and making her cum. He groaned loudly into Jan's cunt and started spurting his cum into Kelly quim. He was driving Jan's tormented clit crazy... pushing her over the edge. She moaned into Kelly's mouth as her juices gushed into her father's mouth, overflowing onto his cheeks and chin. Kelly, the spewing of Dave's cum, deep in her cunt, triggered her own orgasm, jerked and twitched as she flooded her husband's cock, balls and stomach with her secretions. Moaning, groaning and twitching they all inundated each other with their fluids. Squirting and gushing they finally subsided into a quivering mass of slippery flesh.

As they slipped apart, Kelly on her back, between Dave's feet, Jan, sliding downward on her dad's body, saw his deflating cock slip out of Kelly's pussy followed by a stream of white fluid... their cum. Although almost paralyzed with her orgasm she slipped down farther and covered Kelly's cunt with her mouth and *sucked* in the slimey mixture... tested and tasted it with her tongue... decided that, even with the 'starchy' taste, or maybe because of it, she liked it. Back went her mouth and soon she had Kelly's pussy fairly cleaned and she even licked between her butt cheeks, touching her tongue to Kelly's asshole. Smiling to herself, she thought, 'Another first'!

Dave raised his head just in time to see and hear Janet sucking and slurping his, and Kelly's cum mixture from Kelly's cunt and smiled as he dropped his head back down, "God... Janet's just as wild as her mother was! From now on, we are going to be one big, happy family!"

The end.

* * * * *

Feedback???

(I don't know if I should add to this... It 'feels' done to me. ;-] Thanks for reading it.)

link7777
link7777
23 Followers
12