Jan Meets Dr. Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Cheri. A margarita sounds tasty." I replied as I took the container from her hand.

We made our way to the bow of the boat where Cheri had laid out a pair of tanning mats and several towels for our use. The guys were up above us in a flying bridge that served as an auxiliary steering and navigating area, they waved and smiled at us as we took our positions on the deck.

Cheri looked so gorgeous that I found myself staring at her in awe. She wore a bright pink string bikini with a tiny string of butt floss between her cheeks and a miniscule top, which she removed as soon as she sat down on her towel covered mat. Her breasts were very large and stood out proudly from her chest. The nipples on them were perfectly centered on her breasts and they appeared picture perfect. They were like the boobs from one of those men's magazines, like Playboy or Hustler. I immediately felt jealous and self-conscience of my own chest but Cheri started talking with me and I forgot my feelings of inadequacy.

"You know sweetie you are going to catch a nasty burn if you don't put on some lotion." She said with a cute smile as she handed me a bottle of Coppertone 15. I thanked her and applied the lotion to the front of my body.

"Hey Jan, let's give the guys a real thrill, why don't you take off you top and tan your titties?" She asked as she kind of pushed out her chest towards me. I hesitated a moment but with a shrug I took off my top and revealed my breasts to the world for the first time. It felt naughty and obscene but quite freeing to show my boobs to the world. It felt a thrill run through my body and center itself between my legs as I looked down at my white nakedness. I lay down and tried to forget I was lying out topless for the world to see.

The frozen margaritas were tasty and refreshing and I soon found myself draining my second one. Cheri quickly refilled my drink and I thanked her with a smile.

"Gee Cheri, those are sure great margaritas, just right and I don't taste any tequila in them." I commented as I took a big sip of the new slushy mixture in my tumbler.

"There are tasty but be careful, they are loaded with Cuero Especial. They will kick your ass if you are not careful!" She warned with a big grin as she appeared to be surveying my naked body. I felt kind of sexy and smiled right back at her.

"Speaking of careful, did you put sun block on your boobies, they are awful white?" She asked and with that I saw her reach for the bottle of 45 lotion. Suddenly I felt a warm and slippery hand fondle my right breast. At first I just reveled in the massage I was receiving then it dawned on me. Cheri was touching and rubbing my breast!

I sat up with a start and looked right at her as she grasped both of my boobs in her hands and gently rubbed the white lotion into my skin. I grasped both of her wrists in my hands to stop her and her hands froze right where they were.

"What's the matter sweetie, did I startle you? I am sorry I just love touching your soft white skin." She purred at me with a friendliness that disarmed me.

"No…it's…just…that I am not in the habit of having another woman touching me." I explained quite harshly as I noticed that even with my hands holding her she was now rubbing her fingers around my nipples with the slippery lotion. I found myself starting to respond to her touches.

"It's not like I haven't felt titties before sugar, just lie back and enjoy this." She softly explained as she continued to arouse me.

"Cheri, please I am not like that!" I sound a bit loudly which caused her to stop and look me in the eye.

"Oh Jan, just relax and lighten up, it's just us girls out here in the sun playing. Besides you seem to be enjoying what I am doing." She giggled mischievously as she continued to smile at me and gently pinch my nipples. She then took her hands from my nipples and began to massage lotion into her own huge breasts.

"Cheri, I am sorry, I just feel uncomfortable with a woman being so intimate with me." I explained but her actions seem to have ignited something inside me and my nipples were erect and I could feel the wetness in my crotch. I felt suddenly aroused so I took a big drink of my drink and turned over onto my tummy to relax and sleep.

"Janie, honey, could you put some lotion on my back, I can't reach it and I don't want to burn?" It was Cheri voice breaking me out of my sun and alcohol induced haze.

"Sure Cheri." I cheerfully answered as I looked at her lovely body laid out before me. Her backside was a pretty as her front side. She had a slim little waist and a cute tight butt that was completely revealed to me. I started rubbing lotion on her shoulders. They were soft and slippery under my ministrations. I then worked down her soft curvy back and over the band of material at her waist.

"No wait." She ordered as she reached down and pulled off the bottoms of her bathing suit leaving a totally naked Cheri lying in front of me.

I tried to maintain my composure and continued rubbing lotion down her hips and onto her shapely brown buns. I felt a head rush as I found myself rubbing lotion into her soft but firm ass cheeks. God, was she a wonderfully beautiful creature. I got some more lotion and continued down her thighs and to her calves. As I ran my hands back up her legs Cheri spread her legs a bit and I found my hands slide between her thighs on their journey. I almost touched her pussy as I approached it but I stopped myself but I could not stop myself from glancing between her legs at her completely bare pussy. I noticed her pussy lips and the drop of dew that appeared to be clinging to them. I averted my gaze and pulled my hands back from the body of this woman who was obviously trying to seduce me.

"Don't stop now sweetie, you have me just getting started." She teased as she looked over her shoulder at me and grinned.

I picked up my drink and took as large a sip as I could without giving myself a headache. The melted mixture still tasted great and I finished it off and then lay back down to dwell upon the scene that seemed to be taking place here. I was just feeling the effects of the warm sun and the large amount of alcohol I had consumed when Cheri voice entered my slumber.

"Here Jan, let me return the favor and put some lotion of your buns."

Before I could reply or move I felt her warm hands on my shoulders. Her motions caused me to relax even further and I felt myself slipping outside of my consciousness. Her hands and the warm lotion felt so good on my neck, my shoulders and my back. Soon Cheri was gently touching the area of my lower back and I sighed aloud. She continued to relax me and soon I heard her voice again.

"Raise up for me a sec." Her voice said and I lifted my hips from the towel covered mat.

I felt Cheri's fingers slip around the elastic that held my bathing suit on my hips and gently but firmly tug them down over my buns. I should have stopped her but I couldn't stop the feelings I was experiencing so I allowed her to continue. She tugged a little harder and the material between my legs and over my pussy lips came free and I felt a rush of air on my nether lips. I moaned a little and spread my legs a bit to allow the suit to come off more easily. She came to my knees and I lay back down and lifted my feet so she could take my suit completely off.

Cheri resumed her application of lotion to my very relaxed but very aroused body. Cheri started rubbing lotion into my buns and I tensed up for a second but she started gently talking and cooing at me and I relaxed. I felt myself falling under her spell. She rubbed lotion into my buns for a while and then I felt her hand gently massaging my inner thigh. I nervously clamped my thighs tightly shut and she removed her hand from my body and she lay back down beside me.

After about an hour of sleeping I felt a shadow block the warmth of the sun from my body. At first I figured that it must be a cloud blocking the sun but I soon opened my eyes and found a very nude and very aroused Chuck hovering over me.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up or you're going to get burned. I want you to come up here and talk with me and doctor Bob."

"Hi Chuck, have I been sleeping long?" I asked while I attempted to collect my thoughts.

"No, only an hour or so. Put on your sarong and come on up to the top deck." He replied as he helped me to my feet. Chuck wrapped his large arms around me and gave me a strong hug and a deep kiss.

We soon broke off the kiss and I went to put my bathing suit back on so I could keep some modesty. Chuck stopped me and explained that he wanted me to be "nice" to Dr. Bob so I should just wear the sarong. I shrugged and wondered about the meeting of the word "nice".

As I climbed up the shiny silver ladder, I was very aware of my nudity and the way I was feeling kind of drunk and kind of shy at the same time. Dr. Bob was seated at the large console that controlled the boat and he glanced up with a large smile as he saw me. Chuck sat down in the large captain's chair on the side of Dr. Bob and pulled me onto his lap as he sat down.

"Well Jan, Chuck tells me you are an executive assistant at the Ad firm." He said in a warm relaxed manner while glancing over at my face. His eyes did not linger on my face long and soon he was surveying my nearly naked body. His eyes locked onto my chest with both of my erect nipples.

"Yes, I have been there for a couple of years." I replied trying to take his attention from my breasts. Chuck then broke in.

"Jan, Dr. Bob and I have been discussing your breasts and you desire for enhancements." He mentioned in kind of a casual manner. "Dr. Bob is the best plastic surgeon in the state and he specializes in breast augmentation."

"Oh, so you two naughty boys have been talking about my boobies!" I exclaimed in a teasing manner. "And what have you decided."

"Come here Jan, let me see what I have to work with." Dr. Bob requested and I got down off Chuck lap and approached him.

Dr. Bob took both his hands off the steering wheel and he started groping and feeling my breasts. I immediately felt invaded but I stood strong and let him continue his inspection. He then grasped my right breast with both hands and tried to pull it away from my chest. The feeling began as pleasurable but immediately became uncomfortable. I was just about to say something when Dr. Bob said to me.

"I'm sorry to have hurt you Jan but I am checking for room for the implant." Bob smiled as he changed over to my left breast.

Dr. Bob gave my left breast the same treatment and I felt the pain in my skin from the exam. He then switched and began to manipulate my nipples. First the right and then the left. He would squeeze them and then he would pinch them. Then when they both were hard and very stimulated he grasped one nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pulled them straight out and away from my breast.

"Ouch." I exclaimed as the pain became too much for me and I reflexively cried out.

"Oops, sorry there." Dr. Bob said with a stern look on his face. He then continued to caress and manipulate my breasts and I relaxed.

"Well, Chuck we should be able to give this young woman a fine pair of breasts, I'm thinking either a C or D cup would fit just nice." Dr. Bob said to Chuck as his right hand slipped from my breast to my tummy. "We can just implant a 300 and fill it to 350 and that should give her just the right amount of enhancement that you desire."

"That's fine Bob about a 36 or 38?" Chuck asked as he watched Dr. Bob's hand gently rubbing my tummy.

"I am not sure Chuck just what size we might slip in there but I am sure we can make this woman look as nice as Cheri." Dr. Bob smiled as his hand now traveled down to between my legs and he gently cupped my bare pubic mound in his hand. I felt myself stiffen from the intimate intrusion but I allowed him to caress my nether flesh with his large hand.

"Any questions for Dr. Bob, Jan?" Chuck asked as he watched Dr. Bob's molestation of me with an amused glance.

"Will they feel natural? Will they be sensitive?" I asked as my breath quickened as Dr. Bob's finger now began to slip over my sensitive love bud.

"They sure will, hey let's get Cheri up here and ask her." Dr. Bob replied as he began to nudge his finger into my very wet pussy.

I wasn't sure how far to allow Dr. Bob's actions so I looked towards Chuck. He just smiled and nodded at me as to give to signal to allow me to give Dr. Bob unlimited access to my body. I shifted my feet and legs a bit to spread my legs further apart for Dr. Bob's assault on my womanhood.

As Cheri arrived up on the flying bridge, Dr. Bob removed his finger from my pussy and got up out of his seat. He steered Cheri into the chair and had her sit back in his place. She smiled at Bob and offered him a sip of her drink. He took it from her hand with a gentle squeeze and had a sip. He handed the glass back to her and cleared his throat.

"Cheri, Jan is considering augmentation surgery and had some concerns, so I asked you to come up here to show her some of my handiwork." Dr. Bob explained to her.

"Come her Jan, feel how nice and natural they are." Dr. Bob offered as he reached for my hand. He then took my hand and placed it on Cheri left breast. He squeezed my hand on it. Her breast felt warm from being in the sun. It felt very real and very large. I was embarrassed by the idea of feeling another woman's boob.

"Now how does that feel Jan? Pretty natural doesn't it?" Bob asked as he pulled his hand away and mine lingered on Cheri's boob. She smiled at me as I held it in my hand.

"It feels very real, very nice." I replied not knowing what to say.

"Go ahead, touch and feel her nipples, do both of them, they are very responsive." Bob suggested as I took my other hand and felt both of her breasts. Her nipples became erect from my touch and I became shy at this point and removed my hands. Her breasts felt so nice that I was feeling myself become aroused.

"Cheri, why don't you show Jan the rest of my masterpiece?" Chuck requested of Cheri.

Cheri then smiled a large smile and sat back all of the way in the large chair. She pulled both of her legs up onto the seat. She then spread her legs wide open revealing her entire sex for our view. Cheri appeared to have no shame and in fact appeared to enjoy exhibiting herself to us. Her pussy was lovely; it looked like the pussy of a young woman. Dainty pink lips and a very erect clit which stood up proudly for us to see her arousal. Cheri smiled and ran her finger over her little clit and she shuddered with what appeared to be the beginning of an orgasm. I blushed and Dr. Bob seemed to notice my discomfort.

"Okay Cheri, were not looking for a sex show here." He admonished her and she pulled her fingers away from her pussy. She continued to smile at me in a very seductive manner.

"Cheri had very large protruding labia then I performed a labiaplasty during which I reduced and sculpted her labia into this shape. Her clitoris was barely visible due to an excessive of labial skin. When I performed her labial reduction I also removed the majority of her hood. Part of it was damaged due to a prior piercing but most of it was excessive. You take off too much and she is in pain from the stimulation, not enough and she is unable to have easy orgasms. I also performed a vaginoplasty to tighten up her vagina at the same time. She was as tight as a virgin when I got done with her." Dr. Bob explained as if he were giving us a lecture.

"Jan, why don't you hop right up here in Chuck's seat and I will explain it to you and Chuck." Dr. Bob said as more of a doctor ordering a patient to disrobe.

I hesitated after Chuck vacated his chair and wanted to run below deck and hide. Chuck gave me a stern look and then a smile and Dr. Bob patted the seat of the chair as he guided me into the seat. He pushed me back in the chair and Cheri handed me her margarita. I guzzled the remainder of the material in the cup as Dr. Bob pulled my legs up and spread them wide open. He put my feet over the arms of the chair which opened me wide for the world to see. I felt like crawling away to hide myself from their view. Dr. Bob just smiled and began his examination of my womanhood for the audience.

"Now if you will notice Jan has small to average labial lips and there is no need to modify them. Her vagina is nicely tight I noticed from my previous inspection so we will not need to remove any tissue there. If you notice her clitoral hood is partially shielding her clitoris from becoming fully engorged. I could take off a bit of the material here and here and this will allow her clitoris to become fully erect enabling her to benefit from additional stimulation. It would be quite pleasurable for her." Dr. Bob explained as his fingers manipulated inside my vagina and around my labia. He appeared to linger quite awhile over my clitoris which was quite stimulated by this time. I found myself breathing harder due to his manipulation of my nether flesh.

Dr. Bob then grasped the flesh around my clit and pulled it back which allowed my clitoris to be fully exposed. I must have blushed five shades of red as I felt close to an orgasm from his touches. Dr. Bob and Chuck simply smiled at my discomfort and he continued to manipulate my sensitive love button. I felt myself moaning and realized that Dr. Bob was trying to make me cum. I resisted as long as I could and finally I went over the edge. I moaned loudly and gave into to the waves of feelings. After, I finally relaxed I looked up and all three of them were watching me and smiling. Chuck broke the spell when he said.

"See Bob she cums pretty well without any surgery just like I told you."
I found that I was perspiring profusely and when I finally became aware of my surrounding I realized that I had just performed an obscene act for an audience. Cheri without missing a beat grabbed me by the hand and led me back down the stairs to our towels. We spent the rest of the trip lying in the sun discussing the surgical make-over that Dr. Bob had performed on her body.

That was it I could not stand it any longer. Jan's story had aroused me so much I had to have her right then and there. I pulled her back down onto the bed and started kissing her deeply. I caressed her boobs and found that she was just as aroused by her story as I was.

"Oh, honey I can't wait to fuck that well used pussy." I panted as I reached for her pussy.

"Oh, baby I would love that too but I sooo sore. I have been fucked raw this weekend." She replied with whine to her voice.

"What do you mean you are too sore?" I asked incredulously.

"It's okay baby, I just need your tongue to bath and clean my poor pussy." She replied as she removed all of her clothing and revealed her well worn cunt to me.

I was amazed at the view. Her pussy was quite red and irritated and appeared to be swollen. It leaked a whitish fluid down to the crack of her ass. I assumed it was Chuck's cum. I inched myself downward on her body and put my face right into her crotch. The aroma was heavenly. The scent of an aroused woman mixed with the smell of another man's cum.

"Did you fuck Chuck just before you got home?" I asked feeling neglected but still very excited.

"Yes, he made me even when I told him that I was too sore and didn't think I could do it another time. He didn't care and once he got inside of me it felt pretty good but he fucked me quite roughly in the end and I think I am now closed for repairs." She giggled as her hands pushed my head into her widely spread labia.

I took a small lick and was greeted by a wonderful creamy taste on my tongue. I then began to bathe and clean Jan's sore and needy pussy. She purred and moaned as I cleaned all of the sticky material from the outside of her cunt. Then I spread her lips with my fingers and pushed my tongue into her battered puss.