Jan Meets Dr. Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentle baby, go slow, I am really very sore." She pleaded as I slowed my oral assault on her womanhood.

After a 45 minute session of oral cleansing and teasing Jan was rewarded with a major orgasm. She even pushed her bruised pussy hard against my face as she came. I was rewarded as her orgasm approached by a flood of sperm mixed with her juices flooded from her into my mouth. I swallowed and sucked until no more of the love nectar appeared.

After Jan's pleasure I decided that I wanted some too but she told me in not uncertain terms that she was not fucking me tonight. I begged I pleaded, and I bargained but nothing worked; she was too sore for my cock. I then asked if I could have anal sex with her but she told me that she had been ass fucked too and could not take another cock in her butt. She was too tired for a blowjob so I settled for rubbing my cock between her buns as she lay on her stomach. She laid there as I masturbated using her soft butt cheeks for my release. She moaned and cooed and as I thought of how well Chuck had used her all weekend, I shot my load all over her back.

This was not the end of the story though and the next morning Jan told me about her liaison with Dr. Bob.