Jana's Adventure "What If"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ce n'est pas possible! Je l'ai vu la première de cette belle femme!," boomed a joking French voice. He had seen the beautiful woman first and he was protesting to his friend, the first man that had now returned. He was a fit, good looking guy in his late thirties. Neither man wore a wedding ring.

It was clear now that there was a contest for Jana. I left her for quite a while to let her enjoy being fought over and contemplated what might happen. I readied to insert myself in 'The Adventure'.

I walked confidently over to them, despite my trepidation. "Hi Jana." The two men eyed me suspiciously.

"Hello," Jana replied in an unsure way.

One of the guys turned to me and held out his hand, "Stephane Orlean."

My head was racing. I shook Stephane's hand, stammering, "Uh, pleased to meet you, John Benson," I faked a cough and glanced over at Jana.

In an instant Jana blurted out, "This is John. He's gay, but don't get any ideas, he's taken!" Very quick, but was I doctor or engineer?

I shook Stephane's hand firmly. "Please excuse my blonde friend. She thinks she can get away with anything. And looking like that, she usually does. If I liked women I might even let her ask me out. Nice to meet you, Stephane."

I also introduced myself to the second man, Chris Jones. Chris spoke with an English accent, quite a contrast to Stephane's French lilt.

Jana's cheeks blushed and when she looked my way, her eyes were wide. I watched fascinated as the two men closed ranks on her. Contest on!

Jana smiled, but also seemed tense as she spoke to me, "John..."

'"Can I speak to you about the plans that were made today? Please excuse us for a moment."

Stephane and Chris groaned noisily in exasperation. "Boring. Work is finished for today."

Jana held up her hand. "I just need to talk to John quickly, we won't be long."

We walked out of the bar up to the open air rooftop area. The view of New York was stunning.

"Jana, this is really doing it for you, isn't it?"

"As awkward as it is to admit such a thing, especially to their husband, I can't hide it. Stephane is making me crazy. I'm like a hormonal schoolgirl around him. He makes me laugh."

"So you want to continue and see where this goes?"

"Yes," she said nervously.

"Jana, I'm going to disappear but I won't be far. If I stay with you I'll surely make a mistake or somehow mess it up for you. I'm really not good at being gay! By yourself it will be impossible to mess up, as it doesn't matter what you do, they will still want you desperately. I'll come now, be polite and say goodbye. I'll leave it at that, the rest will be up to you."

Jana appeared a little panicked, but she couldn't fully hide her excitement.

"I would really feel better if you were with us for a while and see what happens. I don't know where this is all going, (she and I knew exactly where it was going!) and I think you should be there."

I reluctantly agreed, and with that, went back to the bar.

Jana resumed her place. She shrugged. "Well, I guess work can wait."

This made everyone happy and we all agreed to move to my table.

As soon as we sat, Chris grabbed Jana's hand. "Dance with me?" It wasn't really a question the way he asked.

Stephane was transfixed as he watched Chris take Jana up in his arms on the dance floor. Chris was trying his best and Jana was simply going with the moment. She was letting him do whatever he wanted and seemed completely comfortable doing it. He held her close and she happily moved into him.

Stephane's face mirrored his thoughts and it was obvious Chris wasn't his favourite person right now. He was going quietly crazy watching the action on the dance floor. We ordered more drinks and he began asking me questions about Jana. I steered clear of giving any direct answers and only let on that she was with a large engineering company evaluating a possible new project. I told him the truth that Jana was a very talented engineer, but during all the years I had known her, she had always been intensely private and not obviously in any serious relationship that I knew about.

This was exactly what Stephane wanted to hear. He shook his head as he watched Jana. "That woman is gorgeous," he said in his French accent.

Jana was really at ease with Chris. He held her tight and his hands were definitely wandering. And she just let them wander, even encouraging him subtly with her movements. I tried to avoid staring but couldn't. My heart was nearly exiting my chest.

As they came back to sit down, Stephane quickly stood up and Jana slid into the chair next to him, without words. Chris awkwardly sat on the opposite side of the table. He looked like someone who won a race, but couldn't find the podium to collect his prize.

Stephane looked into Jana's eyes and they both got up immediately and moved onto the dance floor. Again, no words.

Chris was like a fish out of water. It was very uncomfortable as I struggled to make small talk with him. We ran out of conversation quickly and just stared at them on the dance floor.

They fit and moved together effortlessly. She smiled up at him and then rested her head on his shoulder as they danced slowly. Stephane wasn't at all feely with his hands, but it seemed Jana wanted him to be. I was now quite definitely edgy.

Chris was getting increasingly unhappy with how things were going.

Stephane held her close and said something in her ear. She smiled and I could make out a simple "Okay," and a discrete nod.

Jana was silent as she got back to the table. She seemed to be a little bit drunk and trying to hide how circumstances were affecting her. Her body couldn't hide everything though, as her nipples had begun to point through both her bra and dress. I doubted it was caused by the efficient air-conditioning or the great city view! Chris obviously noticed them too. Stephane had settled in next to her, close. The two turned to look at one another in the eyes, and both smiled. Chris saw the writing on the wall and silently accepted defeat. He made his respectful goodbyes and with that, left the table. It was a polite and graceful exit and it relieved the palpable discomfort between the competing friends. Stephane gave Chris an appreciative nod of thanks as he left.

So now it was me who was the odd one out, although I was not a perceived threat due to being gay and with no obvious connection to Jana other than being a work friend. We continued some polite comedy for a while until Jana looked around at me. She looked lost for words. She was trembling slightly. I smiled back with a tilt of my head and wide open eyes as if to say, "And?"

Then Jana hit me with a figurative sledge hammer. "John, I'm a little bit anxious about how things will go tomorrow. Would it be too much to ask you to double check all is in place with the revised engineering proposals?"

The 'this-is-so-hot/do-I-really-want-my-wife-to-have-sex-with-this-guy' conundrum shook me to the core.

"Jana, you don't need to be concerned, we've already prepared everything. From our side everything has been shaved that could be. It might be bigger than we thought, but we will see tomorrow. I'll take care of any other arrangements, so you can relax. I'm sure it will go through without problem. Don't worry, it's all going to be fine," I lied. Profoundly. But I think I noticed Jana biting the inside of her bottom lip in an attempt to not burst out laughing at the deliberate double entendre.

"I'm sure we won't need to call in a doctor," I added.

My wife wanted to have sex with this man and just told me as much! And I replied that yeah sure, it's fine if you just go off now and wantonly fuck him as you like. Shit! You know when you get into one of those situations and it is precisely the last place on earth you want to be? There I was and my parachute wasn't opening. But at least I could still makes joke about it.

I stood up and made my farewell to them. I shook Stephane's hand and Jana gave me a conservative kiss on the cheek.

"A pleasure to meet you Stephane. You both have a good night." Have fun fucking my wife I thought silently. As I left, I took one last look at my beautiful and painfully excited spouse. She was now free to do whatever she wanted. Wasn't I sitting comfortably at home sipping nice wine a few hours ago?

I hurried back to the hotel room and collapsed on the bed. Time morphed into a fusion of torment and arousal.

Honesty

My mobile phone rang.

"It's me... I'm downstairs... I'm really nervous. He isn't staying here. He was just here with his friends. He lives quite close, near the Apple store in the Meat Packing district. He wants me to go his apartment with him. I think I'm too scared to go there."

"Jana, you can go to the room next door to ours. By chance that engineer booked it for you, just in case there wasn't a medical emergency."

"What! Why didn't you tell me you scheming pervert? Actually I'm glad you didn't. It's too weird. Are you really sure all this is ok?" Her mind was operating at warp speed, so fast in fact she could hardly get the words out quickly enough.

"I'm not sure I will want to stop if I go any further. Actually, I don't want to stop now. I can't believe I even said that! But now is definitely the time for honesty about what we want. This isn't our sexy private joke any more, it's real and it's just, well, sexy! I didn't plan for this to go so far, unlike certain unemployed doctors who book hotel rooms! I thought I would just do a few flirty, harmless things, and then you and I would go back to our room and get naughty. And we don't need to explain to each other what it means and how we feel about it. We know what it does to us and this 'Adventure' is much more than that. Very much more! I just have to be one hundred percent sure that we are okay. I think you are really strange to want this, but I'm glad you do. I really love you."

She went on, words flying, "I assume you really want to go through with this? You do want to, don't you? I know the thought of it makes you horny, but this is way beyond a few erotic synapses popping in our heads. It's difficult to describe what it's doing to me. The word horny doesn't come close. So here's the truth. I want to do it."

She paused for my reaction. I stayed silent. "I've been thinking about really naughty things and whether I could actually do them for real. Being honest with yourself isn't easy. I thought about my innermost erotic desires and what I would really like to do without limits. Thinking about these things made me so hot. I often thought about them when I was alone in the city, looking at beautiful people and fantasising about what could happen. But I was too afraid to do anything or talk openly about it with you. It embarrassed me and I wasn't sure what your reaction would be. It's not because of anything bad with you or me, it's just exciting and hot and I really like feeling that. You saw how your teasing about other men turns me on in bed. Imagine how I feel now! God!"

"Jana, it's ok. Tell me everything."

"Tonight was amazing! Men are so obvious, but I still loved all the games, especially how they both really wanted me. I felt like an object of desire being fought over and it aroused me so much it was almost painful! And despite the low-key way I behave, I know how I look and the effect it has. I guess it has always been a protection mechanism for me to avoid problems by hiding my body. Secretly I really like how people look at me in that certain way in this country. I see it happening all the time with men and women and it somehow makes me feel special in a nice way."

"Go on. I love this." Yes I did!

"I never told you, but once I was approached by a very beautiful women when I was sitting alone in Central Park. She asked me openly if I would share an afternoon of pleasure with her. She was so natural and lovely that it was actually very flattering. I was shocked and obviously didn't accept, but it really excited me! I even kept her business card. Just looking at it makes me excited. In my secret thoughts I wonder how it would have been if I had just accepted her offer."

This was so hot.

"Somehow I wanted to put this whole 'Adventure' thing on you and make it look like I was the hesitant one. I'm not, yes I am, I'm really nervous, about you and him, but just the possibility is making me crazy inside! Did I just say that? But tonight I thought I would challenge you and us, just for some naughty fun. So here we are, a bit naughtier than I had imagined."

Just a bit!

"Did I mention I am nervous? And now that I have bared my soul to you and we've come through the most difficult part of this awkwardness, I've decided I'm going to make my fantasy real. I am going to do it." She went silent for a moment.

"It's like I'm two people. I'm not schizophrenic and neither am I! I'm the most surprised one and the one who has made the decision to go through with it! I definitely had not intended this to happen. I just wanted to make you a little horny and have a fun night. I'm scared, but I'm deeply, erotically, excited. This is what you want to hear, isn't it? That I'm going to do it. I hope it is."

"Here I am being brutally honest. I know you can understand because we are so close. I can't pretend that this is just for you. You know I'm not a selfish person, especially in that way, but I have desires just like anyone and for whatever reasons, these desires are overwhelming me tonight. I want to feel pleasure with this stranger. I want to be seduced by 'what if' but go beyond it. I want to show all of myself to him and know that this physical beauty I've been given makes him crazy. I want to say and do things I never have. I want to fuck without thinking. I want to feel orgasms. I want to feel another man inside me and watch him lose control because of how I look and what I do to him. I want to watch him cum. Oh God, it makes me even hornier just to say that! I want to make another man cum, in me, on me, all over me. Oh God! I want to make my sexy secrets real, not just fantasies that get me hot. I want to do everything and not be afraid and not think that I shouldn't be doing it because it's bad or dirty or wrong or because I'm married."

"This really is an 'Adventure' strange husband and it is so much easier for me to accept acting on these desires when you share them with me. Imagine the level of trust we have together to even be here!"

"Now I want to go and have sex with this gorgeous stranger who isn't you and feel as much pleasure as I can. I don't want to only imagine the pleasure I could have if... I want to feel the real thing. There I said it! And now there is a cliff waiting for me to jump off." Her voice ended nervously almost as a question.

I grabbed the cardkey for the adjoining room as I spoke into the phone, "Jana, whatever it is you have been thinking about, just let it happen. Let's not talk any more. There's nothing more we need to say. You have been perfect tonight. Go and make it more perfect now."

"That is definitely not what I expected to hear from you. I really love you."

"I have the key to the room. How much will you pay me for it? Silence. Just use the room. It's late, I'm not going anywhere. I need my beauty sleep."

There was only silence on the line. I began to think I'd lost the connection, but then her voice came back. "I'm sure you do. Would you be able to leave the key with the concierge? John, I really want this. I can't believe you understand me and accept it. Thank you." I was stabbed hard again.

Trying to maintain my composure I answered back, "I'll take the key and drop it there. Don't worry. Just keep him busy for ten minutes. I'm sure you can think of a way to do that..."

"John I'm so horny I can hardly walk. Even if nothing else happens this is already incredible. It might seem an inappropriate time to say it, but I've never felt closer to you. Please be quick before I get too scared to go through with it." The call then disconnected. Confronting translation again, "Please hurry so I can put this stranger's cock in me." My mind was bending, but Jana was most definitely not the only horny one.

I took a hotel envelope, wrapped the card key in a blank piece of paper and slid it into the envelope and wrote her name on it. I raced downstairs and handed it to the concierge who gave me a knowing, worldly look.

My breathing was heavy and my pulse was racing. Is this really what I wanted? I pictured Jana's face, biting her lip in pleasure, moaning with the exhilaration of a stranger touching her. And fucking her. Shit! I didn't know how, but somehow I would push through the strangeness of this. It was what I wanted, wasn't it?

I eyed my smartphone. A thought jumped into my head. Could I get it that right? If it worked!! I stopped thinking and didn't hesitate.

Using the second cardkey, I quickly slipped into the other room, phone, scissors and my empty toiletry bag in hand. The phone fit perfectly inside the toiletry bag. I frantically cut a small hole in it for the lens, and then propped it discretely between the TV and some normally useless hotel decoration. I tested the aim of the camera and made sure it was pointed to film as much of the bed as possible. I was almost sure in the heat of the moment and with all the alcohol during the night it wouldn't be noticed. Hands shaking, I set the phone's airplane mode to on, the camera on record, made sure the flashing red light was hidden and returned to our room.

If...

I heard the door open and close in the next room. I carefully and as silently as possible put my ear to the double door between the two rooms. Thankfully (?) they were not perfectly sound-proofed. I couldn't hear much for quite some time but then, ouch, reality had arrived. This was the real thing. Jana was having sex! It was unmistakable. I could clearly hear her experiencing those secret pleasures that so fuelled her excitement. Her profound, hungry moans conveyed exactly how good it felt. These taunting sounds couldn't have more blatantly spoken to me, 'Hello husband, I have fantasised about this over and over, and now I'm feeling the most intense pleasure my body has ever known. His big cock is fucking me just how I wanted and now the best part is nearly here.' The oddness of emotions swirled in my head. As I continued listening, I heard the special sound that I had imagined for so long. Jana was having an orgasm. I listened to her frantic words and long, intense moans interspersed with silence as she came. And came! How to explain? This was so hot! But so strange. I imagined the gorgeous half smile as she savoured the last tantalising tremors. I knew each sexual nuance so well, but it wasn't me who was making her smile this time. I tried to imagine what she was doing those moments of orgasm. I thought about lots of things.

Silence. Then more sounds of pleasure. They continued fucking and it was very obvious that Jana was loving her part of 'The Adventure'. Stephane too. It also sounded like they were in no hurry. Then everything went quiet again. Again the sounds started, not loud, but I could just make out more moans and lots of talking from both of them. The more frenzied the moaning became, the louder the talking. It went on and on. I wasn't sure how to handle it, but my arousal overshadowed all other thoughts and my naughty imagination ran wild.

I lay down with a pillow next to the wall listening to the sounds of my beautiful wife doing what I thought would never happen.

Morning

I awoke early with a start and the reality of what had happened hit home. I had woken many times during the night wondering if they were still at it. Each time I woke I listened hard, sometimes hearing sex, but mostly silence. I began to hear movement and quiet voices. I made out the sound of the lock of their room door opening. I got up and as quietly as possible ran to the door. I looked out of the peep-hole and caught sight of who I assumed was Stephane walking past.