Jana's Adventure "What If"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly threw on a change of clothes, and after what I thought was long enough, opened my door a little. Seeing no one in the hall, I grabbed the second cardkey and entered the room next door. It was dark and smelled strongly of sex. I moved slowly letting my eyes adjust. Jana was lying on the bed, under the covers, her messy blonde hair splayed over the pillow.

After I had taken a few steps, Jana spoke in a hoarse whisper sounding surprised, "Stephane?"

"No it's me. Is he gone or is he coming back?"

She turned over to look at me with a perplexed expression on her face. She raised both hands to cover her face. "Yes he's gone. I can't believe this happened John."

I sat down on the bed next to her. "So?"

"What?" Jana looked down at the bed.

"So how are you? How was it?" Like I was asking how salad was at lunch.

Jana was quiet.

She looked at me. "I'm so embarrassed. I want to be alone in a small dark room with a locked door. Are you still okay with this?"

I lay down next to her on the bed, my once-in-100-years erection impossible to hide. "I am weird about it, yes, but how could I not be? We've already talked about it and there is no need to go over it again. I think you said all that needed to be said last night."

Jana shook her head, looking at me with uncertainty. She took a deep breath. "I'm scared to tell you what I'm thinking. I know you want to know what happened."

I got into bed next to her. "You don't need to put words to this. I am in awe that you could tell me what you did and then you could go through with it. We can't explain it and we don't need to. I just..."

Jana smiled, still not recovered, and spoke quietly cutting me off. "John, it wasn't good for me..., it was incredible! I'm scared to tell you how good it was..." She was like an enthusiastic child.

As I laughed nervously at her words, she began to laugh with me. The awkwardness evaporated.

"How many times?"

"More than one... less than ten."

I hit her with a pillow.

"Oh my God, three times..., they were so intense! And if you were wondering, yes it was big."

"And him?"

"Only once. It wasn't normal. It wouldn't go down. I can't stop thinking about it."

What a conversation.

I eyed the hidden phone. "There is something else."

Jana looked at me. "I absolutely can't do anything now. I'm more exhausted in every way than I have ever been in my life. And more embarrassed."

"No not that."

Jana looked worried.

I got up from the bed and unwrapped the phone.

Jana froze and her eyes opened wide. "You didn't!"

"I wanted to see you without any inhibitions or distractions. With someone else... I need this... I put up with the erotic torment of listening to you all night. You had your fantasy, now here is a little consolation for me."

"It's too embarrassing. I drank too much. Pichat! I think I mentioned recently that you are a pervert!"

"Yeah and you hated every minute of last night."

She laughed again. "You are so weird. I don't want to see it, it's too embarrassing. Not yet anyway! I suppose it's okay if you watch it. What choice do I have? I'm too tired to think about it. I guess there's none of me you haven't seen before. And it will surely answer the questions you are sure to bother me with without me having to do it. God I'm so embarrassed. Hold me you weird pervert."

I held her. It was really confronting smelling and seeing another man's fresh cum on your wife. I was very glad this awkward first conversation was out of the way. Jana was quickly asleep. I then returned to the other room with the precious phone tightly in my hand.

If becomes her

I downloaded the video from the phone to my laptop and nervously went to a random part of the video. They were both in just part of the frame, but clearly visible. My heart thumped in anticipation. I immediately stopped and went to the beginning.

Jana and Stephane were kissing passionately next to the bed. I turned the volume up, and watched the start of the most disturbing, erotic (is there a word that rolls all that and more into one?) thing I have ever witnessed.

In the dim light, Stephane held Jana tightly against him. Their tongues explored each other sexily. Jana gasped for breath, not from needing air, but from lust. He touched her back softly, over her sculpted cheeks and down to the top her of her thighs. She shivered. Her hands moved gently over Stephane's neck and shoulders and down the front of his chest. She was losing control. This is what I wanted to see.

She moved back away from him and stood motionless, watching him and letting him see her. This was new to me. I could see her visibly swallow and then she broke into a beautiful inviting smile. She wanted to be watched! Wow!

"You can have everything," she said quietly.

I thought my head would explode at that moment.

Stephane went to her and slowly moved the straps off her shoulders, and licked and sucked gently on her earlobes and neck. I could hear her breathing getting heavier. He pulled the straps lower toward her waist, revealing her sexy, see-through bra. Her large nipples communicated her excitement. In the bar they were already pointing through her bra and dress, now it was possible to hang things from them. When the dress straps were down to about waist level, Jana moved her arms and let the dress fall. They looked into each other's eyes for a long moment, then she turned around so that her back was facing him. She pressed back against him, her head leaning backwards onto his shoulder, grinding her pelvis gently to explore his hardness. Was this really my wife?

With a few quick movements, the clasp of her bra opened, freeing her perfect breasts to the air. He still had not seen them in all their glory and I was amazed at his discipline. He slowly moved to her side so he could gradually take in her beauty. From beside her he gently cupped underneath one breast, feeling its shape and firmness, touching a large, hard nipple as it pointed diagonally upward. She turned to face him, put both arms above her head, held one wrist with her other hand and pushed her chest forward. She then did a slow, smiling pirouette, showing herself to him, not like a slutty stripper, but more like a naughty young girl, letting him see what was to come. I was surprised at how much pleasure this small act of exhibitionism seemed to give her. Again it was something new to me. Stephane was temporarily either overawed or overwhelmed by her unexpected display as he didn't move as he watched her. I suspected he even stopped breathing. He recovered though after some moments and again moved behind her, grasping one breast in each hand and pulling her firmly toward him. He gently twisted her nipples and her chest pushed out in response. The anticipation was eating at her. Her mounting excitement was everywhere to see. Her head nestled back against his shoulder, her eyes closed, her lips were moist and slightly apart, her cheeks were writhing against the bulge of his pants and her breasts pushed forward against his cupped hands. This was beyond good.

After some time Jana turned around. She motioned Stephane to take her dress the rest of the way down to the floor, and now she was naked except for her stockings and tiny underwear. What a sight! Although I was watching this with full knowledge that it had already happened, it was still extremely difficult to accept that there was no doubting Jana's intentions now. Her every movement was sensual. She bit her bottom lip softly and her index finger went unconsciously to her mouth. That simple action nearly brought me to orgasm. Now the real pleasure would start. It said to me, 'I am now going to make my fantasy real. I am going to fuck and feel pleasure in just a moment.' Jana's 'Adventure' had begun. And by default, mine too. She would soon be fucking her handsome stranger. Again contradiction, so hot but tempered by the obvious worries a husband has as he watches his wife's willing seduction. With little effort, she soon had Stephane's shirt completely unbuttoned and on the floor near her dress.

Jana stepped backward and sat down on the bed, never breaking eye contact. Stephane moved close to her and she slowly undid his belt and pants. With pants round his ankles, his red jockey shorts were exposed. Jana hesitated, then pulled the top forward and looked in. Her face lit up. She grabbed the shorts and pulled them down. His cock sprang forward and hit her in the face. She laughed. I leaned in closer to the screen. I was not only shocked as the 'Adventure' really got started, but also at the sight of his cock (read larger than mine) which would soon fulfil the fantasies dancing around her mind.

"Oh my God!" She looked back and forth between Stephane's face and his cock, laughing a little nervously, "To je krásný. It's beautiful..."

It still seemed so unreal. He smiled down at her. And so he should.

Mesmerized, Jana gently took hold of his cock and began to explore it. She felt it all around, cupped his balls, and touched the shaft tenderly all over as if it was fragile. I watched as she luxuriated in the eroticism of it on her skin. She took it and rubbed it all over her face, her eyes, her nose and even her ears. Unable to resist any longer, she moved forward and brought the now fully erect cock into contact with her beautiful lips. She licked all around the large head as Stephane stood completely still and looked skyward in ecstasy. It was so disturbingly arousing watching her restrained joy. She moved slowly, tentatively licking, then taking the first centimetres into her mouth. At the same time both her hands slowly stroked its whole length. She gradually relaxed, then gripped the base and held it strongly. It was so hard it shined, heavy veins prominent. She held it not wanting to let go, admiring, smiling, imagining the imminent pleasure. She looked so happy. The top of his cock disappeared past her lips and she sucked on it deeply. She alternated between sucking the head, licking the entire shaft and each ball in turn, returning to kiss the head wetly and lovingly. She lingered for long moments sliding her tongue sexily along the most sensitive underside of his swollen cockhead where she knew it felt best. One of her hands slipped down to touch herself. She took his cock in one hand and a breast in the other and rubbed the pointing nipple back and forth along the underside of his cock. She took him in her mouth again and pushed her breasts together, plopped it out and surrounded his cock with her cleavage. She moved her body up and down to fuck his cock with them. It looked so hot! She occasionally pushed his cock into her mouth again with her breasts. Throughout Stephane dared not move.

After long minutes of oral ecstasy, Stephane began to run his fingers through Jana's long, blonde hair and gently pulled away from her. She reluctantly let go of him as he encouraged her to her feet. He brought her close and kissed her deeply. As her arousal increased even more, she responded with her arms around his neck and licking his mouth and tongue sexily. He lowered her onto the bed and attacked her nipples. She arched her back and pushed her breasts into his face, feeding them to his hungry mouth. She moaned open-mouthed as he licked, bit and sucked them. He continued with her feet facing the camera. Her moans became more insistent.

He pushed Jana on her side to face away from him, moved down, grasped her ankles and began kissing her feet tenderly. He licked and kissed his way to her knees and then pushed her upper leg forward, with Jana still on her side. He licked all the way along her lower leg and lingered on her perfect cheeks, feeling them, kissing each one and probing their depths with his tongue. She squirmed, clutched the sheet with both hands and moved herself in circles against him. She turned over to face him.

She looked up at him with a pleading look and said in her heavy Czech accent, "Please, I need."

Stephane sat up on the bed and began kissing down her abdomen toward her very expectant pussy. He slowly pulled off her lingerie and tossed it toward the camera. Jana had that unmistakeable look of a woman who would soon experience pleasure. Here was the start of the real sensations she craved. Her excited clitoris was already beautifully prominent even before his first touch. She exhaled in open mouthed delight as he kissed and licked her there for the first time. She pushed herself against his tongue as though she was slowly fucking it. Her legs opened more, almost unconsciously, as she writhed against him, her pelvis probing greedily to find the most pleasure from his tongue. She moaned sexily, clearly loving the tingling warmth washing through her.

They continued the slow, slippery rhythm. Jana was absorbed by the sensations of lips and tongue sliding all over and in her. He slipped two fingers inside and slowly fucked her with them, all the while kissing and licking her. He took her to just a breath away from losing control, then slowed, only to start over, taking her there again. He kept her there, hanging in that delicious limbo near the edge of orgasm for a very long time, obviously in no hurry, happy to give and watch her. Her expression, open mouthed moans and closed eyes echoed the depth of her hunger. With both hands she unashamedly pulled herself as wide open as she could, then sat up momentarily to look down at her openness. She licked her lips as she looked down at herself. When she lay down again she pushed her waiting pussy forward, offering herself. He drove his tongue in as far as it could reach, kissing and licking her wildly, then withdrew slowly to watch the effect, and did it again and again. He took over holding her open which freed her hands to shift to her chest.

Jana cupped her breasts and squeezed and twisted her nipples to even more prominence. He delicately circled her clit with his tongue, barely touching it, as she squirmed to push against him. He kissed it lasciviously, his whole mouth covering her whilst he continued flicking his tongue all around and over her most sensitive place. There was no distraction and no holding back. All movements and thoughts became completely focused on getting or giving pleasure. This was beyond what I had imagined! I was watching my naked wife with her legs wide apart, a small touch from orgasm, looking down at herself, feeling the growing pleasure as her pussy was played in just the right way. I felt very strange, but to see this was both unexplainable and incredibly hot. Somehow my perspective changed at that moment. What a time for an epiphany! I looked at her beautiful face in the throes of ecstasy and just accepted that she was feeling immense pleasure and loving it. If this was what she wanted, I wanted it to be extraordinary for her. Jealousy and lingering negativity had receded, but my extreme hard-on had not!

I reminded myself that I was enjoying this too. Not as much as Jana, but in my own way, yes, definitely. I wanted more. So did Jana...

Sensing that soon Jana wouldn't be able to hold herself back from orgasm, Stephane gently raised her to a sitting position, kissed her and said "Turn over and let me see you."

She smiled and turned herself slowly, making certain that he saw all of her. Jana must certainly have been working hard on that fantasy. This was amazing!

As Jana was turning, Stephane left the bed for an instant and returned with a condom. His eyes though never left her.

Jana eased forward until she was on her knees and then onto her outstretched hands, facing the camera. She looked so hot! I watched, breathless, as Stephane moved behind her and put on the condom. She turned to look back, wiggling herself from side to side, waiting and wanting the even greater pleasure to arrive. He brushed the sides of her breasts, lightly scratched her back, and felt all around her tight, round cheeks. I could see Jana's eyes clearly as she looked back to see what he was doing. Her anticipation was almost painful. Without hurry Stephane savoured the gorgeous view of where he would enter her. From behind he licked her and instantly her expectant wiggling changed to writhing, as her pussy again searched for his tongue.

I could just barely make out his words, "I want to feel you now." Stephane got onto his knees and made small movements to get into the right position, and then pushed his pelvis forward. His hardness pushed against her, but he did not yet penetrate her.

She remained silent, no acknowledgment necessary.

He gently lifted Jana by the waist to raise her higher off the bed. He continued caressing and lightly scratching her back. Her breathing became noticeably heavier and slower. He explored all around her cheeks and felt the wetness in between. He moistened his index and middle finger in his mouth and reached around from behind to gently tease just around her swollen clit. He lingered there, hardly moving. Jana closed her eyes and her face was totally focused on his touches. She didn't dare move a muscle as Stephane played her like an instrument. He shifted and naughtily ran his index finger around the rim of her anus. Her writhing didn't change, but he was careful not to stay too long and risk losing the momentum of her excruciating need. Jana's expression gave no doubt what she was feeling. Her desire now was extreme.

So was his. He grasped the base of his rigid cock and moved forward, pressing himself around her entrance. He teased her more, touching all around but not entering. She squirmed seductively, the delicious agony of impatience overwhelming her. She shifted her knees further apart to let him see her and allow him to finally reach where she wanted him. Her pelvis was moving involuntarily in small circles and pressed back into him, "Ohhhh..." Jana opened her eyes in bewilderment and took a few long, open mouthed breaths. Stephane leaned forward kissing the back of Jana's neck while he played with her pussy and cupped her breasts.

Jana eased slowly back against him.

Stephane returned upright, and placed both hands on Jana's hips and entered her. She opened her eyes and gave a long moan that clearly translated to, 'Oh yes, I want more.'

Her wetness washed over his slippery cockhead and it occurred to me, although it was rather obvious, that Jana was at this moment being fucked. This was no longer 'what if'. My beautiful wife was being fucked. Stephane withdrew then reached down, his fingers disappearing somewhere between her legs. I watched the expression of wanton pleasure on her face. Her eyelids lowered and she breathlessly spoke, "Ano, ano. Ó můj bože, ano!" "Yes, yes, oh my God, yes!" over and over again.

Minutes passed, as Jana's body drank in the incredible new sensations. Her pussy opened more easily as her arousal grew. The intensity of her need grew. He rose up again and returned both hands to her hips and upped the tempo. As if intoxicated, Jana lifted her head up, eyes shut tight and continued to move her pelvis in small circles, heightening her own pleasure as she manoeuvred his cock into just the right places. With the slippery shaft moving inside her pussy and her hips circling around sexily, her tongue every now and then mimicked the same circular motions, as she licked around her lips, just as though they were sliding hungrily over an imaginary cockhead. He stopped, then with a slow, steady rhythm, thrust in and out more forcefully. He was taking her higher.

Jana's extreme pleasure was now easily audible. The sounds grew louder as Stephane kept up the steady movements. He was now leaning forward gently pinching her nipples and feeling all around her the cheeks of her arse. Jana lowered her head to the bed so that all that remained visible was the mass of her long, blonde hair moving to the rhythm of Stephane thrusting into her cunt. (Yes it was a cunt being fucked now, not just a pussy searching for pleasure).