Jana's Adventure "What If"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After steadily punching in and out of her for long moments, he slowly pressed even deeper into her. She raised her head, hair falling in front of her face, "Oh... God... Oh..." Her face was a melange of lust and disbelief. Whilst supporting herself on one arm, she moved the other hand back to feel his balls and the base of his cock, knowing now just how much of him was in her. She felt all around, sliding easily with the wetness over him and herself. Stephane became still as his cock was completely inside her pushing heavily against her cervix. Jana explored all around the extent of their union with her hand, fascinated by the exquisite fullness she was feeling. As she processed the new sensations, she felt around his balls, her clit and everywhere where his cock was in her. He started sliding deeply in and out of her, each time bottoming out. He leaned forward, pulled her up on her knees, kissed her neck, one hand busy feeling from her throat to her nipples, as he slid in and out of her. He nibbled along one ear and inhaled the perfumed scent of her dishevelled hair. He was in heaven. She was lost in her own private erotic world.

Jana smiled in that special way a woman does knowing an orgasm is soon within her grasp. She looked impossibly desirable. I can't describe how I felt at that moment. She positioned herself more comfortably and with luck, faced directly into the camera once more. Stephane slid his cock all the way in and out of my beautiful wife, his eyes intently watching the whole magnificent scene from behind her. Her head moved slowly and erratically as she was consumed in the joy her body was giving her.

He picked up the pace, slowing or stopping every so often to not to lose control.

Jana lowered her head and bit her bottom lip. Her hips began to rock back and forth and her breath drew in deep gasps. I watched with more excitement than I thought possible. I was actually shaking. Her back arched sexily. Her pelvis consumed his cock as she edged closer to the ecstasy she had fantasised about. She stopped breathing for a long moment, clutched the bedspread hard and moaned loudly. All her movement had become involuntary. "Ohhhhh, ano, ano... Oh God." Her voice was soft and throaty, switching between Czech and English.

"Mmmmm, yesssss, I love feeling this! Je to tak krásné! (It's so beautiful!). Mmmmmm. Ano, ano, mmmmmm. Oh God, it's so close now. Slowly, slowly! Don't move! I nearly came."

Jana moved forward quickly and he fell out of her. She turned towards him, „I need you in my mouth again. I want to taste myself on you." She took the head of his rigid cock and licked and kissed it wildly. She then kissed him deeply on the mouth, making very sure he could taste her too. She placed herself again onto all fours facing away from him, wriggled her beautiful arse seductively and moved her knees a long way apart. She reached down, fingered herself deeply and touched all around her wet, engorged clit. She looked back at him with an expression that needed no words. Stephane was nonplussed.

"I want to feel you inside me for a little while longer before I cum. I love feeling so full. Slide it all the way into me, slowly. Yesss, like that. Slowly, yes, keep me feeling like this. I love feeling you in me. God it's wonderful! You're almost making me cum. Yesss, like that. Feel how good your cock makes me feel, mmmmmm, mmmmm, krasne. How is it possible to feel this good without cumming?"

This was also new to me. She normally wasn't so talkative in bed. I hoped that this would continue. Vocalising the pleasure she was feeling seemed to only make it better for her. And I agreed. This was so good!

Stephane did as he was told but then took some initiative. He slowly eased right out of her and looked in awe at the the gaping space where he had been. He gripped the base of his cock strongly then put just a few centimetres into her and moved it slowly around her entrance.

"Mmmmm. Keep doing that. Tease me. I want to feel you there. Mmmmm. Please put it back in, yesss, slowly, all the way. Don't want to cum yet, breathe, slowly, ohhhh. So close, so close, mmmmm. Oh God. There, hold it there! Don't move! God, so good! Mmmmm. I want to cum, but I don't want this feeling to stop! I want to feel everything! Oh God this is beautif... Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm... I can't believe there's still more pleasure to come than this, want to feel it, want to f...! Mmmmm, krasne, yesss. Oh yessss... Cummmming, ohhh, God, mmmmmmm..."

It began deep inside her. She ground herself hard against him, writhing involuntarily and frantically with his cock fully in her. Jana's body took control and shattered into orgasm as she surrendered to the beautiful sensations. Stephane drove piston-like into her, not slowing, maximising the intensity of her pleasure. She went silent for a long moment, held her breath and concentrated as her whole body tensed and shuddered. Every nerve ending crushed her with pleasure. She came and came in long, delicious waves and uncontrollably moaned in delight. Only when the beautiful agony was over did Stephane finally slow, and Jana's orgasmic smile turned to laughter as she collapsed onto the bed, incredulous at what she had just experienced. Stephane slowed his thrusting and gently withdrew.

It did not seem humanly possible, but he still appeared to be fully erect. I had been so focused on my wife's ecstasy; I wasn't really paying attention to him. Didn't he cum? How could someone have such control! I looked on as he moved forward and gently rolled her onto her back. He kissed her deeply.

Jana's lifted herself up from the bed and drank in the image of his wet, shiny cock. She touched it, looking like she was checking that it was real. She laughed, "I think your thing should be patented! How do you do that?"

"Some things are just better done slowly. And I think you should check if it is still ok." With that, he moved up beside her, removed the condom and slipped himself gently into her mouth. She fed on it, sexily rolling her tongue back and forth under the head. As she kissed away his leaking pre-cum, the sweet taste of him, together with the wetness from her orgasm, stirred her again. One hand cupped his balls and the other starting moving between her legs. Amazingly it seemed like she was just getting warmed up! He moaned appreciatively. Maybe he was finally going to cum? Jana thought the same and got more enthusiastic giving him (and herself) pleasure. He pulled away from her, obviously close. He slid down and moved her legs apart until his waist was firmly between them. She tilted her head back as he whispered something in her ear.

She wrapped her arms around him and looked up into his face. Their hips shifted as she reached down to slide him back into her.

I could see him slowly withdraw and then press back in. Her head went up and she moaned in ecstasy. He drove in again, faster. Jana clenched her toes as Stephane bottomed out. "Mmmm, ano..."

He increased the pace, and Jana pushed back, accepting each forceful thrust. He slid into my wife, gradually increasing the power of his thrusts. Her legs relaxed and involuntarily fell further apart as she pushed her pelvis into him. Jana clutched at him, alternately pulling her head to his shoulder and then letting it go as she fell back onto the bed. Her voice was now a desperate sounding whisper, "Ano, ano... Oh God..., look at me, yes, there, keep doing that, use my body, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, ano, ano..."

He lowered his lips to hers and they tongue kissed erotically and wildly. If she could have swallowed him whole, she would have. She was completely immersed in her fantasy now - she was wantonly fucking the stranger and fully consumed with feeling pleasure. This was so hot.

Jana's head began moving side to side more urgently and the fingers on both her hands clenched hard as she was furiously fucked. Her hips moved rhythmically into him and her moans were continuous and delirious. Unbelievably she seemed to be preparing for another orgasm. There was no long build-up or any attempt to prolong the feeling this time. She just smiled open-mouthed and without hesitation plunged into another orgasm, screaming as his rigid cock continued punching in and out of her convulsing pussy.

"Oh god... Oh god... Ohhhh... ohhhh, mmmmmmmm..., cummmmminnng. Yessssss. Yessssssss." Then silence, as she held her breath and tensed her whole body hard for a long, beautiful moment as she writhed through the final waves of pleasure. Mmmmmmmm."

Two orgasms so close together!

Jana continued to grind herself into him, mouth open, alternately moaning and quietly crying out. Her legs wrapped around him tightly as she held him deep inside feeling the afterglow roll through her. After a final shuddering sigh, she reluctantly let go of him and sank into the mattress.

He was still hard and after a few moments of recovery she again removed the condom and took his cock into her mouth as they lay on their sides facing each other. She slowed the tempo, licking and teasing his cock, being careful not to make him cum.

He changed positions so he was able to hold her close. They kissed passionately for a long time and between the play with his tongue and his cock, she was ignited yet again.

She smiled naughtily, pushed him onto his back and arranged some pillows so he could sit up comfortably. She then grasped the base of his cock and licked its whole length. The head disappeared into her mouth but the outline of what she was doing to it was visible through her cheeks. She took it out slowly, kissed and licked it all over, making sure it was slick and shiny. Whilst looking him straight in the eyes, she quickly placed a new condom on him. She straddled him and wiggled as he immediately disappeared into her without resistance. She stopped to feel just the cockhead in her, then slowly eased around it, moving gradually down. Stephane didn't move. After bottoming out, she slid sexily up and down his whole length, softly moaning, focusing completely on the intense sensations. It seemed she was moving only for her own pleasure. I could see her movements changing as her excitement increased. The curve of her lower back was accentuated as she pushed her pelvis backwards, the position allowing her to rub her clit directly along the shaft of his cock. It pushed her breasts forward also. She looked incredibly beautiful.

"Can you feel my clit on your cock? Mmmmm, feel it when I do that. Do you like that? I like that, sliding it on you. You are in my body, but I'm going to let you into my mind now and tell you about it. Maybe I can talk myself into another orgasm. I'm so horny I can say anything! I'm thinking about pleasure, and how I like fucking. I like to say fucking. Hmmm. I'm thinking about your big cock and the way it made me cum. I want it to make me cum again. I love how it feels. I'm so wet thinking about how it feels to have an orgasm. Look at me. Look at my tits. Do you like them when they point out like that? I need them to feel good too. Lick them for me, tease my nipples a little bit. Jsem tak nadržená! (I've never been this horny!). I can't believe I'm saying all this, but I need to feel this pleasure. I love cumming. I love feeling this full with your cock in me. My pussy feels so open. God, look at my tits. Play with them. I think I make myself horny! I wish we had a mirror so I could watch you fucking me. It would be so hot watching myself being fucked! And seeing how it looked to feel this good. Mmmmm, I want to make myself cum on your cock like this. It is so slippery on my clit. I am thinking about your cock in me, sliding in and out. I like saying that, sliding in and out. And cock. And cum. I can feel myself sliding on your big slippery cock - I'm thinking about it as it's happening to me. Oh God... I wish I could suck your cock while I fuck you! She took his hand and sucked his middle finger. Don't move. I want to feel all of you inside me, mmmmmm."

She couldn't talk any more as she climbed to the best part for a third time. She moaned continuously. Stephane continued to be motionless but he too began moaning. His finger roughly fucked her mouth as her pelvis increased its pace on him. He grasped both her nipples and twisted them less gently than before. She pushed her chest further towards him.

"This isn't possible! Cumming again. Mmmmmmm. I'm imagining the orgasm happening in my mind, now my body is cumming at the same time, ohhh God, yesss, feel me cumming on you, ano, ano krásné, yessss, mmmm...", eyes closed, open-mouthed and moaning. Her arms were above her head, one hand gripping the other as she thrust her pointing breasts forward into the air. She looked so free and happy. It was like an expression of honesty, an expression of the real truth of feeling pleasure without thought or inhibition. She writhed and bore down strongly on his cock, gripping it and mashing her clit along his shaft. She screamed as her pussy convulsed in ecstasy, drenching him as she came hard and long.

After such a show, Stephane was on the edge. He could hardly hold back. He turned her quickly on her back and thrust into her, his passivity during her final release now evaporated. He held Jana's limp body in his arms. He was now completely out of control, each thrust giving her spent body a strange pleasure at being used as he wanted. She watched him, fascinated. As always she was smiling. He withdrew and quickly removed the condom. As he looked down at himself and then into her smiling face, his cock hung there heavily, fully engorged and throbbing for her to see. Jana reached up to touch it, knowing that soon she would trigger his orgasm. She loved that moment. He grasped the base strongly and looked down at the beautiful image lying there in front of him. Jana was still basking in the afterglow of her own orgasm and looked up at him longingly, her expression speaking wordlessly that she wanted him to cum. She raised herself and motioned for him to stand so she could sit on the end of the bed and continue to be at close range. As he stood up and moved into a convenient position for her, she watched transfixed at his steel-like hardness. She took his free hand in hers and brushed his other hand gently away from his cock. She replaced his hand at the base, gripped it and brought it close. It was slick and shiny from being inside her and so close to exploding. She admired every part of it raptly, appearing as though she was trying to burn the image into her memory. Like before, she rubbed it all over her face, but careful this time to avoid his most sensitive areas so he wouldn't finish before she had her way with him. He was visibly struggling to maintain control.

This was beyond anything I could have hoped for or imagined. My attention was completely focused as I watched the Jana luxuriate in the moment. Here was demonstration of the power women wielded over men. Right at that moment, men would do anything.

"I want you to cum. Let me make it happen. Hold on just a little longer and let me help you to feel what you made me feel. I want to taste myself a little bit and then taste you. Then you can show me how it feels to cum on me. I want to see how good I can make it for you."

As Stephane concentrated hard to last a few more moments, she reached down and put 2 fingers slowly inside herself. She brought them to her lips and licked them one by one and moaned. Jana had definitely thought hard about her fantasy! She licked one finger wetly and transferred the wetness to her nipple, then brought her breast up and rubbed the nipple lightly against his near bursting cock. She teased it, barely touching, back and forth over that most sensitive place. He was very close now and she knew it.

"Show it to me, show me how good it feels. Look at me. Cum for me. Cum all over me."

She took his cock, angled it up a little and kissed it just where her nipple had been. She licked it wetly and I watched the large head disappear sexily into her mouth. Jana at that moment stopped teasing. Her tongue flicked all over the head of his cock as her hand moved quickly up and down the long shaft. Her lips bobbed up and down as far she could take it. Stephane had hardly moved since he had stood up, but now took matters literally into his own hands , as finally the urgency became too much. He took hold of himself, one hand pushing down at the base, the other a blur on the shaft. He pushed his hips forward so that he was close to Jana's face. She watched his display of pleasure intently. He stopped momentarily, gripped the base like a vice and erupted violently in a long, thick stream that flew over the top of Jana's head. The second jet landed in her hair, the third on her shoulder. The many ensuing spurts continued in vertical streams landing messily straight back down on his fist. Jana closely watched every drop leave him.

She looked like she had just won the world's biggest lottery. She was beaming a gorgeous, admiring smile and said, "I guess that means you like me?"

He laughed and collapsed wordlessly beside her. He was asleep almost immediately.

-----------

The experience has opened a Pandora's Box of possibilities for us. It seems that since moving past our inhibitions and secrets we have shared things that people normally will never experience. Like everyone though, we still have that very private little vault of thoughts to contemplate and explore. Most couples never share their real thoughts, let alone experience something so incredibly profound, as we did. We have replaced many of the hidden things with honesty and especially the honesty of our fantasies. This doesn't mean that the awkwardness and embarrassment has automatically vanished, it hasn't, but we have developed the courage to discover what makes us feel good. Jana more so than me, but we see what comes. What we experienced here was so sexually beyond what either of us had ever experienced in our lives previously. The memories from this experience remain vivid and fuel us to this day.

Being able to do and watch what we did is rare. Being able to trust your partner in such a way is rarer. To be able to comfortably accept this is probably impossible, at least in the absence of some obscure form of psychopathy. Understanding how your partner honestly thinks changes so much and in a very positive way. There has been no more prompting on my part to repeat the experience, partly due to not wanting it to be anything less than it was. Jana has not spoken about wanting a repeat, but I know she definitely thinks about what happened. How lucky am I?

-----------

I sent her a text. It was the beginning of the following summer. "Where are you?"

"Getting a tan at the cafe."

"What are you thinking about?"

"About surprises. Cold voda. And the gorgeous couple who just walked by."