All Comments on 'Jana's Evolution'

by behindthatdoor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad, but...

Too many -ly adverbs.

I really don't know why a man would want to ejaculate anywhere but a mouth or pussy. I've tried it all, and that is the best. My favorite technique is doggie position while stroking my lover's clit until her orgasms and thrusting make me come.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
"What if" 2 not "Evolution"...

"What if" 2 not "Evolution"...she had showed to be selfish and disrespectful in part 1, she didn't evolved...she simply hide it during 3 years...As I said in part 1 "what if" she cheats? And now that happened...She behind his back prepared this, and put him face to face with the cheating...what if he said no? For a fuck would she put in risk her "happy" marriage? She was already alone and naked with her lover when she told her husband about it...would it matter if he said no? In part 1 her disrespect began to show up, and now it went to even high level, and he had no objection to it..." what if" she waited for his return to talk to him and for them to swing with the other couple? Wasn't that the right approach? scheming all this in secret for weeks is what a loving woman should do? He was the only one out of the scheming...the other husband was in since the beginning...why? 1*

dakotacoupdakotacoupabout 8 years ago
Surprise that some people comment trash

First let me say that the story was exciting and well written. A beautiful story of a couple learning to share there fantasies and keeping there libido for each other in high gear. Second why read stories in this section if you do not like them. At least write your own name down if you have an opinion other then some general comment about, only idiots would like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

I read it, liked it, but I kept waiting for some sort of revenge. We tend to read fantasies we like and stick with that genre. I read it but it didn't end the way I thought it should. I like sex, revenge, mystery conspiracy, murder, mayhem, violent divorces etc. I can't see me doing what this knucklehead did: listening to his wife get nailed on Skype and the goofball doesn't even jerk off! Nice story, needs PI, evidence, violence, revenge and a mental institution for the wimp.

Funny but I didn't catch the wimp's name. I got Mike who is obviously enjoying himself and Jana who is enjoying herself but what's the wimp's name. You must have stated it, Probably my bizarre mind is blocking it out because I just don't get this guy. He could be a Jack Nickelson exciting type but he's got to get locked away and supervised by a sadistic Nurse often. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sophomore Slump?

I really enjoyed "What If?" I found "Evolution" to be somewhat of a letdown. It seems overly 'talky' in a way that the first one wasn't. But just as in real life, sometijmes it's hard to recapture the excitement of the 'first time' something is experienced. I gave "What If?": 5 *****, but I'm giving "Evolution" only 4 ****. Sorry..

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Not as good as the first installment

That one had dramatic tension all the way through, building to a huge climax for the reader, and gave us tremendous insight into Jana and her hubby. This one was more of a long, drawn out sex scene. I did not care for the surprise aspect of this story either, although the Jana character clearly had her hubby figured out. This is balanced by her agreeing to setting Michael up with Katrin.

Love to see what Jana looks like, if this is a factual piece as I suspect, try posting her pic on wifelovers.com

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks for writing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Agree with Bonnie

They agree not to be monogamous. No one else's business if that is what they want. Didn't like the extended explanations in the beginning but gave it 5 stars as Bonnie did to offset the low scores from the Morality Police. Will never understand why they decide to read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It seems a lot of the comments here are missing the point

Really liked the first story. Was erotic and well written. This one too and it seems to be a prelude to something bigger. I like how everything is not completely spelled out and one can use their imagination to fill in the gaps. I also think Jana has gone to a lot of effort to make her husband happy. Of course she is getting what she needs too, but when did your wife last arrange for you to hook up with a fashion model? She seems like a considerate, nice person with a quirky sense of humor who loves sex and her husband. Wish I could find a way to do what she did. Bring on the next installment! 5 for priming this woman's imagination!

And please people find a way to argue childishly between yourselves elsewhere - the internet is a big place and I'm sure there is a suitable place elsewhere to do it. And maybe a similar plea to the judgemental morality police who know exactly what they are reading. Hypocrisy is probably better elsewhere too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looking and waiting....

I'm looking here - I'm looking there;

but I can't find anything anywhere ?

It's about time that you came out from behindthatdoor

and submit more of your story!

PLEASE

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just cuck and whore, gets my *2 to help offset the unearned *5 from the cucklets like feets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous