Jana's Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed herself into his face and bent forward again, her beautifully shaped Czech anatomy offering perfect open access to her pussy from behind. He caressed her all around, gently reaching under to brush against her clit and lightly dragging his fingers across her very wet lips. He started to lick her sexily and Jana wiggled her pelvis against his tongue to help him find her favourite places.

After she could take no more she stood up, took his hand and gestured for him to lay flat on the bed. She straddled him and sat on his abdomen purposely avoiding further down. She reached behind and undid her bra, bringing her arms back carefully so it hung precariously on her upward pointing breasts. Mike reached up and with a small flick, the bra fell away.

Jana raised herself onto her knees and positioned herself straight above his face, making sure she could see everything easily in the large mirror in front of her. She eased herself expectantly down to his mouth. She froze in position just a touch away while Mike kissed her lips wetly and explored around the perimeter of her most sensitive places. Jana caressed her breasts and brought her hands down behind herself and grasped a beautiful cheek in each hand. She used this to balance herself while she squirmed in concert with the touches of his tongue. He teased her mercilessly, purposely avoiding where she wanted most. When it was almost too much, he reached up with both hands, moved her lips apart gently and kissed and licked her hard. Jana almost lost balance as she closed her eyes in ecstasy and moaned quietly. She recovered quickly and with short staccato movements of her pelvis, ground her clit and very exposed lips over his tongue and mouth. She alternated between looking down at herself being pleasured and into her writhing image in the mirrors. She looked beside and behind in the other mirrors too, gaining another perspective of what was happening to her.

Understandably I had been forgotten. Mike probed her more with his fingers, occasionally slipping two fingers inside her and running them around her rim. Taking the hint, she shifted forward to give him access and he moved his tongue delicately around her perineum and anus. Jana became completely still as she savoured the naughty sensations. She moved back and her pelvis went into autopilot grinding her clitoris all over his face. Mike quickly moved from under her and pushed her insistently onto her back. He put his engorged cock in reach, but just as she had it inside her mouth he pulled out and moved down.

He grasped her knees and started wildly smothering her inner thighs and pussy with his mouth. Jana legs instinctively opened wide to accept him. She thrust her pelvis upward and he went to work on her clit, this time helped by three fingers working their way into her entrance. Jana writhed and moaned in ecstasy. She became still again except for her hands. One went down to move between touching his face and fingering her clit, the other roughly twisting one nipple then the other. Her breathing became deeper and her moans rose in pitch, almost continuous now. She smiled that wonderful half smile that signalled the imminence of orgasm.

Mike stopped abruptly and turned completely around, so his mouth was directly over her pussy and his cock dangled above her mouth. With a hunger, she took him into her mouth and spread her legs wide, the bottom of her feet pressed together. Using them as a lever she arched her lower back and pushed her pelvis toward his waiting mouth. They soon found a perfect rhythm, as Mike thrust his cock gently into her mouth whilst she grasped it and sucked it deeply. Mike circled her clit with his mouth, flicking it deliciously with his tongue as she writhed against him. Jana's moans rose in pitch, signalling that her first special moment was close. Mike felt her mounting excitement and put three fingers deep inside her again. He moved them in and out of her at a steady pace, but flicked his tongue as fast as he could over her clit. Jana moved her pelvis in time with his fingers for long, wonderful moments and suddenly lost control. Mike felt it and with unrelenting fingers and mouth pushed Jana towards her private heaven. Still with his cock moving steadily in and out of her mouth, her pelvis gyrated sexily and she moaned loudly and continuously. She abandoned all control and came violently. She tensed hard and embraced the long, beautiful spasms her body wanted so much. As the waves gradually subsided, she finally released his still rigid shaft from her mouth, sighed and smiled.

"Mmmmm, to bylo krásné. Děkuji! (Mmmmm, that was beautiful. Thank you!). As she said this, she lay on her back and unconsciously in her warm afterglow ran her hands over her mouth, her breasts, down her sides to the top of her legs and finally gently over her smooth, shaved pussy.

Mike lay down beside her and encouraged her onto her side. He held her close from behind. It wasn't immediately possible to see if he entered her, but a gentle rhythm soon started. She turned her head back to him and their tongues became one. It looked so hot! Her perfect breasts pushed forward and her legs opened a little revealing that his penetration was definite. He slid slowly and deeply into her and she loved it. She reached down to touch his slippery cock as it slid into her. She alternated between touching his shaft and exciting herself. Her pelvis started to move back into him more insistently and she moaned softly.

They stayed like this for a long time before Jana's excitement became more obvious. She reluctantly broke their embrace and got invitingly onto all fours and spread her legs wide. Mike needed no further invitation and entered without hesitation from behind. He continued the slow, deep rhythm, but Jana soon pushed sexily back into him. She wanted all her lust satisfied. Mike started to slap noisily against her and she willingly took every heavy stroke. Her tell-tale half smile signalled what she was feeling.

"Keep doing it. Strong, strong, let me feel you. I want to cum again, feels so good, mmmm, want to cum again! Mmmmm...?"

Mike grasped her hips and plunged mercilessly into her.

Jana looked into the mirror beside her, fascinated by the image of Mike pumping into her and then stared directly into the computer screen.

"Here is my pleasure. It feels like I'm being forced to feel pleasure. I love it. So deep, so naughty, like a secret. Mmmmm. Now I feel it. Mmmmm. I'm cummming, so goooddd... Krasne, cumming, watch me, cumming, krasne...!"

Unusually there was no smile this time, only concentration. Jana held immovably against his plunging strokes, closed her eyes and her head moved erratically. Her face wrinkled hard as her second orgasm crushed her. She moaned almost supernaturally through the pleasure as though her soul had just been cleansed.

She collapsed forward onto the bed.

With no inhibition, Mike stroked himself as he looked at Jana crumpled in front of him.

After she had fully recovered, she turned onto her back and looked up at him. The gorgeous smile returned.

Jana saw the urgency of Mike's body language. She sat up, grabbed the end of his cock and led him towards her.

"Please, more. I need. I want to feel you."

Mike slipped easily into her. He pushed heavily and deeply all the way into her. He was close. Jana put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him into her with each slippery thrust. His thrusts became more urgent.

He looked down at Jana as control slipped away. In silence he took his cock quickly from inside her, gripped the base strongly and aimed at her in readiness. He stroked the long, glistening shaft with his other hand and the intensity became too much.

Jana's fingers had taken the place of Mike as she fingered herself deeply with one hand while the other furiously rubbed her clit.

"Mmmmm, let me see it. I need to see it. I want it all over me."

As I sat in front of a screen thousands of kilometres away, Mike held his cock completely still. He looked down at it, fascinated as it pulsated perceptibly in delicious pre-orgasm, trying to maintain the moment as the slick, shiny head seemed to grow even more.

"Look at it, Jana. Touch yourself while you watch me cum. Play with yourself and watch my cock cum all over you..." She did as she was told and watched. And played.

She was mesmerized by the sight of his straining cock waiting in delicious pain. She was in her own pain/pleasure, a little sore from what had just been done to her, but she masturbated, exciting herself as only a woman can. She maintained control, but she was so excited she climbed easily towards another orgasm. She needed the final moment to be perfect, so she remained patient, alternating caresses on herself to remain just a tantalising touch away.

Mike's shaft suddenly took on a life of its own as the first huge torrent burst forth. After the first spasm, he took hold of it and milked it furiously. It drenched Jana's wildly writhing abdomen, followed by profound, thick spurts which splashed her hair, face, breasts and even the pillow behind her head. His cock continued its violent spasms. He watched in awe at each splash over Jana's perfect body and finally he drained every drop of pleasure that was possible to force from himself. She relented from her clit for an instant, intent on tasting him before she was done. She took a large, warm drop sexily from just below her navel, brought it to her mouth and swirled it around with her tongue. This seemed to bring even more strength to the build-up in her. I watched the ecstasy on her face, her eyes and mouth wide open, rolling her tongue around tasting him on her lips, as she moaned uncontrollably.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmm. Krasne. So much pleasure, so much! Splash me, put it all over me. Don't want it to stop!"

I watched her intently, concentrating on every small, erotic detail: her sexy pre-orgasmic half-smile; her tongue tasting his seed; her large, hard, pointing nipples; the pink flesh of her swollen, used clit; all mashed together for the massive delirium accumulating in her beautiful body. As she watched his pulsing cock cover her with sperm, Jana began the final pleasure, arched her back and trembled. She flailed at her spasming pelvis.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Oh God, mmmmmmmmmmmm, love this feeling, it's taking me. Can you understand how this makes me feel, the pleasure it gives me to do this? Watch me feel pleasure. Share what I'm feeling! Look where it's been inside me, mmmmm. It was so nice inside me. I'm touching where it was. Mmmm, closer. Slowly. Oh God!! Not yet, ohhh, feels too good to stop. Mmmmmm. Cummmiiinnng again... Watch me. Ano, ano, ohh, cummmmmingg... God, cummmminnggg, ohhhh, ohhhh, krasne, krasne, mmmmmmmmm." As the waves of ecstasy overwhelmed her, she smiled and moaned in delight as her body convulsed uncontrollably. Her patience was rewarded and it was perfect. No holding back, no inhibitions, perfect. Just beautiful intense pleasure.

My God!

Jana no longer needed her imagination. Reality had superseded it now. It was art and poetry and lust and fantasy all rolled into one, deep from within her most private places.

They finally lay still. Her heartbeat slowly returned to normal as her moans became whimpers. There were tears running from her eyes, but she was smiling as only she can. And sperm. It was everywhere. She was soaking wet. Her legs were saturated from her own orgasms. Her hair was matted to her scalp. Puddles of sweat and sperm streamed down between her breasts. Mike slowly started to shrink. He kissed her deeply on the lips, his tongue lapping hers, completely comfortable with the taste of his own cum. Her body shut down and she drifted into sleep as he held her.

I turned off the connection and I was alone.

I stared down at my erection. I dared not touch it or I risked not ejaculation, but explosion. I don't know how to explain the emotions I experienced then. My wife's life had been changed, that was sure. I was happy again that she experienced this. It was incredible. She went to a place that most never can visit. Although I had seen this before, it was never going to be something that one can be comfortable with, not me anyhow. I was though in a state of arousal that almost felt dangerous. Our comfort zones were shattered again. I wondered what more was waiting for us. I guess this was one way to start evolution?

-------------------------

One week later Jana had arranged for us to rendezvous in Greenwich Village at the café. 10 minutes after we had agreed to meet, she still had not arrived. My phone vibrated. It was a text message from Jana.

"Sorry but I won't be coming to the café. There may be a surprise for you though."

Behind me I heard a soft, woman's voice in an unusual accent.

"Tere, olen Katrin. It's a pleasure to meet you John."

12