All Comments on 'J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 19'

by hesse1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Even you

Even the author doesn't think this is a story.

hesse1hesse1about 5 years agoAuthor
Oh no!

Oh no, 26thnc, a troll who hasn’t the balls to try to publish any of his own work has something negative to say about someone who does! Oh my gosh, how will I ever survive knowing a small dicked Napoleon behind his cum encrusted keyboard didn’t like my story as much as his child ponogrraphy? Well, somehow I’ll have to muddle through!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Unlike you

Unlike you Hesse, I accept that I cannot write. You show the world how delusional you are every time you publish a piece of this garbage. I'm not Napoleon, I'm 6'2" and only a Major, but I served. Did you pussy?

hesse1hesse1over 4 years agoAuthor
26tHNC

26thNC This may come as a shock to you, because it requires some level of literacy, which you have shown is well beyond you, but I’m not a pussy, though I have one. However, I am very comfortable in knowing that no mean spirited little troll like you ever served anywhere beyond a Denny’s. (Can’t wait for the part where this sad little man scouts the internet for military facts so he can justify his claim.)

As far as my writing, seems a few people had some fun reading my adventures and that is plenty for me. I didn’t see myself as the next Anne Rice, just wanted a few folks to have fun. To use words you have never heard before, mission accomplished!

Look it really seems you get your jolly’s attacking people who try, so rather than spread your cancer to others, why not try something for once in your miserable life and then after, you can write scathing comments to yourself. Eliminate the middle person and just directly attack the person you hate; you.

wonderfulwonderfulover 4 years ago
Beaten at Gettyburg

26thNC now beats off here. The South may rise again but never this bloke with his flaccid acid.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I can't read this shit!

hesse1hesse1over 2 years agoAuthor

I don’t mind criticism, but flaccid trolls like RunDog025 who systematically go through all of my submissions posting nasty comments, and favoriting so they can post more nasty comments, are just sad. When I read reviews, I am hoping the reviewer put time and energy into reading and giving their impression. It’s clear that this guy just has a vendetta, and simply likes posting mean things to make his life seems like it vaguely matters.

Now that I think about it, if being rude to me somehow gives his life some small value, I can live with that. I’m a big girl and can take a few pot shots if it makes RunDog025 feel like a little bit less of a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First let me say that I think this is the HOTTEST series on Lit! Second, I appreciate all of the writers on the site putting in the effort to turn us on. It's not like a job we are paying them for. They're just people trying to excite us.

Now having said the nice bits, RanDog025 and 26thNC have got to be two of the worst people on the planet. They are the kind of people who when you invite them over for dinner, complain non-stop about your cooking. Actually, they are worse than that. They go out of their way to complain about everybody's cooking, as if their only pleasure in life is attacking others who try. Of course they only complain from the shadows, because they are too weak otherwise!

hesse1, just keep on cooking! A ton of us love what you are serving! Unfortunately, its generally only the no-talent, mean-spirited, hiding behind a keyboard, losers who comment.

I'm sorry I had to write this, and I am not usually angry like this, but someone had to say something. These two jerks in particular are all over Literotica posting nothing but anger and ugliness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous