All Comments on 'Jane'

by LyallHenders

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Started well, but then went all wrong.

I liked it at first when she was screwing her ex-boyfriend and he knew it, but it was kept quiet between them and was something they both liked, The attraction of Tony was at first also a turn-on. Letting Tony screw her in private and them sharing the secret was ok and many couples want that situation. Up to that point I was thinking four or five stars and couldn't understand the low rating. Unfortunately, after that it went wrong in so many ways I don't have time to list them all. I gave it two stars due mainly to the beginning, the end was worth no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot, but became boring and lost luster!

Started hot, but became foolishly predictable and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bulshit

Just plain sick fucking shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IMHO: erotic story

as a counterpoint to all of the negative comments so far, just wanted, no NEEDED to voice my comment in support of the author and this story. as a white male, i can appreciate the situation the 'writer' of the story describes. basically, when i was much younger, and having been in a similar situation (though i didn't really know if my first wife really was cuckolding me), had i know and felt the way i do now, i too would have welcomed being submissive to a dominant Black Man, and offering to do anything to ensure my wife's pleasure and willingly agree to basically all the things in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my

That boy ate a lot of cum.

It made my penis hard reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You want to fuck up your life, go ahead

But what kind of a piece of shit gets a woman pregnant amd doesnt help raise his children? A real man is there for his children, spends time with them, goes to little leafue games, parent teacher conferences, is there in the bad times as well as the good.

Any piece of shit can pump and dump, but a real man is a rock when the shit hits the fan. And that doesnt depend on how big your cock is or the colour of your skin, it depends on your actions. And as the children get older they’ll know their father isn’t the black piece of shit who abandoned them or the white piece of shit who whored their mother out.

clem45clem45about 6 years ago
Great story!

I am so jealous of the white cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story, to bad their master did not stay in town. Also the cuck should not have been allowed to stick his little dick inside her. Otherwise perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh

So fake. Men , an ten inch cock can not go balls deep in any woman. It's not a bottomless hole or an asshole. If you think he's walking around Mississippi like that your crazy. They have zero friends now. No one acting in public like this is going to keep friends unless they are the same. Then you rush the ending with him sucking dick and getting fucked? Which would have actually made this better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exceptional cucking

How I would love to be cucked like that.

Well maybe not the black babies in missisippi at the end!

Anyway the story made my little white penis stiff and now I shall masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m jealous

Wow I am so jealous of their arrangement. When it got to the part where he was watching and participating I was pushed over the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bell end bob.

That black fellow was Really dominant.

Reading this tale has made me masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid. Lame and ridiculous

So far from any sense of reality. Why not make the fiancé a full blown gay man and have him wear panties. Just moronic

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
Trash

Started out good but then turned into the normal garbage . Wimp , gay boi , Big Black cock ..best man ever , blah , blah , blah .

Come on people , write something sexy without tripping into la-la land . More then anything it's the total disrespect for her husband , I mean why get married at all and of course any man with an ounce of self respect would have left her standing in the cold . Not like the "Master" is going to take care of her and her two young girls from her first husband .

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Absolutely awesome delicious yummy Cuckold story! Five stars 🤩 Would love to see the oldest girls marry white guys and Cuckold their hubby's with big black bulls, just like momma! Please part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree With Sandman

Sandman said it all, started off great, then went totally south. And for those who have little knowledge of a real female, a 5' 5" 100 lb. woman would look like a matchstick with hair.

clem45clem45over 3 years ago
Loved it!

I`ve read this several times since publication and it always gets me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous