All Comments on 'Jane Is Middle Of Sandwich'

by wcf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brief?

A good story but too short and rather mechanical

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
short but sweet...

that is the way a wife's fantasy should go. Short but sweet. Do it then forget it. Live with the experience of it. In other stories, the husband let the wife have he fantasies come true and the wife after haiving fails to give it. The husband become a cuckold and cum drinking wimp without knowledge on how to put a stop this form of adultery.

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
Too Short

I agree with the too short comment.

Not enough buildup to the story which did make it seem mechanical.

Jackie

C_FRISKYC_FRISKYabout 19 years ago
True?

Brother, I find that when we recall true stories from memory we fall short in the ability to relate the details sufficiently. Keep trying and soon you will find your voice, then we will share your excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not my thing

while short the story was well written. My only real problem with it is I would not be comfortable with sharing my wife with anyone man or woman. I would not ask her to do so and am proud to say that she feels the same. But that being said if you are into sharing then enjoy .

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Somewhat short and not really sweet. Any husband can fuck his wife in her cunt and if she is drunk enough, some other guy can shoot her ass full of cum at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short Butt Sweet!

I would like to ask my co-worker, Ernie, to join us. I know his wife and he no longer have sex, but he still desires same. I just know he like my wife. He's not into the anal thing, and neither is she. It would be great though, as Karen cannot get enough of the old missionary style. Us two old fucks could drive her crazy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous