All Comments on 'Jane's Play Thing Pt. 04'

by Stillherer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read all four chapters together

I also read your bio. You're into sissyboi stuff. Good for you. I can't wrap myself around how deeply ugly you made the Jane character. They'd hit a low point after a year together...why the hell not walk out? You don't adequately sell the idea that his getting off is worth what is happening. How can she be this horrid and not have shown it during that past year? Femdom is one thing, but you're on a trajectory towards basic torture porn. Give us more about the characters to explain what is happening.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Great Job

This has been a very enjoyable story and the way that Jane has been draining him and then the masterful way that she fucked him has just been an incredible read.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Jane pushes a little too much

There seems to be one anonymous poster here on almost every story if not every story that basically thinks nothing written is good. If you think every story is dumb or worse why do you bother reading them?

I think that Jane goes a little too far as it does read like sissy torture and that is not my thing. However, some people like this kind of story and I read it all the way through. I just am not that impressed with it. It is not the writing that does not impress but how far she pushes him. Just not my thing that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just finding the story line

So far, so good. Jane has his number and I can see her totally outing him in public with pink panties, nipple piercings, and a pacifier/dildo in his mouth. Glory hole time is coming and whipping leaving red welts all over his ass and back. Oh yeah, a shock cock cage would be wonderful too. Maybe a pink collar (shock one of course). I see that there are a couple more chapters left to read but there should be a lot more. One wonders what Donna is going to set up for Jane? Sometimes I wonder when there will be a story that the sissy snaps out of his funk and exacts retribution. Nah, not this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillherer@Stillherer
I am a sub sissy slut I am a wanton cum whore I am a prissy pain bitch I am Sissibitch This is my mantra.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES