All Comments on 'Janet's Swimming Lesson'

by Tomass

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
funny but not ha-ha funny

Yet another story where the woman doesn't want to, but just a minute after seeing a black dick magically turns into a pig. It's either rape (as it was at first) or it isn't (the next paragraph) and this story is so cliff's notes that you can't figure it out, even if you wanted to try.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wow, it's a relief!

That you didn't use the rubber-stamped exact duplicate of all black men on this site as the two rapists. That would be very stereotypical of you. Just like you wouldn't use a small, blonde female who had zero experience with sex. And I know that you wouldn't use the sterotypical white male from interracial erotica.

Using those elements would make this just like over 1000 other interracial stories on this site. And I know that you are more original than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simplicity works for me

Stereotypical? Yes. But then, the simplicty and somewhat new spin to an old story worked for me. I thought the 'swimming lesson in the ocean' bit was a little far-fetched but nevertheless original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lame and typical

a lame and typical interracial rape. try abit harder next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't know...

I dont know why but I did like it. I thought it was a good try for the first nonconsent story. It was straight to the point and detailed. I do think it could have used a better variation on the racial part, but overall I give it an 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!

I thought it was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Some stereotypes in porn and erotic fiction are there for a reason, because they're hot and they get people off. It was well written and the swimming lesson was a lot more original than a lot of other stuff read here. Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
poor.

while she did resist, she also gave in. i wanted a bit more resistance. if i wanted to read about a white women loving a black cock i would not have com to this part of the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

Very hot story! Well written, no unnecessary rambling, very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nowthats theway it should be done.

when you are going to take the honky girl you have to isolate her, she,ll feel frighten and when she has the chance to hold a black dick she will subcumb, the white dudes just dont understand the rape fanasty, us blk dudes do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Swimmers

I hope their swimmers make it home and she gets pregnant with a cute lil chocolate baby.

tomthumpertomthumperover 7 years ago
simple

But very effective. A hot straight forward story that I liked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
People are disturbed

They want more struggle and pregnancy? demeaning women?okay. you're all so great. great fantasies.

(and Honestlywas this story written in two minutes? a bit ... deja vu)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sounds like I might need some swimming lessons too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now I want swimming lessons!

What is the name of the resort again? Packing now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous