All Comments on 'Janey and Me'

by MrNexx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I don't usually like cuckold stories

But this one was quite different and I enjoyed reading it.

If one could only be lucky enough to find a woman like the woman in this story.

Thanks for the read

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHO KNOWS FOR SURE

doesnt this seem a little too good to be true???TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i don't

Idon't see the different a story about a wife who you can only hope never has kids so she doesn't pass on her morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's assholes like this guy

that give men a bad name. He did it because he could. He is no ones friend.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Hungarian way of saying: "The jug goes to the tap to that time when it will broke" The husband will gues his wife is a serial cheater and poor kids after the divorce.

That is the best friend who does not start affair with his buddy's wife. From that point he is not friend.

BTW it is often the husband's friend will be the wife's lover. He is convenient for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He's a douche and she's a skank. Match made in heaven? Poor Rob, if only he could find some decent friends and a faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think her husband knows all about it

whether or not he gets off on it, or has some kind of problem getting it up isn't even hinted at.

then again, maybe he truly doesn't know

nah

he knows

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

It may be he knows the affair. What can he do?

1. To start divorce proceedings. Half fortune, house, children custody at the exwife. To paid child support, alimony for the exwife to see his children each second weekend.

2. To remain together until the youngest child will be 15 years old and to start the divorce to surprise the calm adultress. The children can move almost freely and they can come to their Dad no only each second weekends but weekdays afternoon as well. He ought to pay short time child support....

3.......?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Play with fire, get burned. Inevitable. Meanwhile, what fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous