All Comments on 'Janie Visits Uncle Jerry Ch. 02'

by guidosgal

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!

I can't wait to hear about Saturday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I really loved the way we're inside her feelings - hot stuff, don't dare stop anytime soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT..HOT...Uncle LOVE

I'm wishing I had an uncle that would "mall" me like that...so envious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg its like i wrote this im Lucy and i had a crush on my Dads friend since i was little i called him Uncle Will. When i became a teenager my feelings towards him changed and i wanted him and dreamed about him being my first to have sex with. It didnt happen and i ended up having a few bfs my age and my first time was in the back seat of a car at a park beside a lake. I still wanted uncle Will and had learned that short skirts and dresses got guys horny and how to tease them. I tried this with uncle Will even making sure he got plenty of my pants on view but other than him squirming trying to hide the fact he clearly had a hard and trying to hide it nothing happened to my dissapointment. Months later at my dads birthday party late on i flirted a little with uncle Will and did the usual and made sure he seen panties but nothing so i went to my room and took my panties off. I returned and sat down carefully as other people were still around but opposite uncle Will. Now i waited and knew if i opened that he would see that this time i had no panties on. I did it and he stared i thought his eyes were going to fall out. Over the next hour i opened and closed my legs every chance i had for as long as i dared without anyone else seeing what i was showing uncle Will. I could see him squirming adjusting himself so knew he must be hard and got up and went over sat on him and hugged him saying im going to bed. I felt his hard against my thigh and rubbed my leg again it then got up and smiled then went to my room. I was horny i needed sex so much if not my hairbrush was coming to bed with me. I undressed and was naked brushing my hair when i looked in my mirror i saw my door open i wasnt sure wether to jump into bed or what. Uncle Will i gasped as he walked in and closed the door. I got up and stood naked as he walked towards me and was unzipping his trousers and took it out wow bigger than any guys iv had sex with to date. He asked me to make him cum so i took it in my hand and kissed him as his hands were all over me finally i had him. It was over too quick he lifted me up and put me on his dick and gripped my bum sliding me up and down him i had my first orgasm after a few minutes and again a few minutes as he held me tight to him and came inside me. He said he should go as nobody should know what we were doing i told him ok as long as we can do it again he replied id love to Lucy that was amazing iv wanted to fuck you for so long. I was happy that night i got what i wanted and glad i was taking contraception. Since that night we have had sex a lot and i mean a lot any chance we get we are like rabbits in a field humping. Iv stayed at his house a few times saying im staying at friends and i love being naked in his garden at night having sex knowing his neighbours are around. He teases me that they may catch us and want a piece of me as well but thats putting ideas in my head too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous