Janni is Forced to Face Her Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

She gasped as Christina suddenly pinched one of her nipples whilst commenting, "Janni, I think that your nipples should show quite clearly through this top."

Janni took the flimsy scrap of white fabric that Christina gave her and pulled it over her head and down over her breasts. The top was just a stretchy tube of fabric, just sufficient to cover her breasts. Now that it covered her breasts Janni glanced down and saw that her nipples did in fact protrude quite visibly through the thin elasticated boob tube.

As Frederic leered lustfully at her he said, "Janni, your transformation is almost complete. All you need now are the new shoes."

Christina then passed Janni an opened shoe box. "Put those on Janni and then walk around the office."

Janni lifted out the six inch heeled shoes. She would never wear such high heals let alone the skimpy clothes she was now wearing but she did as she was told, put them on and walked slowly around the office. The skirt barely covered the tops of her holdups. The high heals accentuated her well toned legs and the tiny top left her taut midriff bare and accentuated how generally exposed she was.

After she had walked round the office twice Frederik said, "Come and stand in front of my desk so I can get a good look at my Friday tart."

Just hearing her boss refer to her as a tart made Janni flinch with both indignation and embarrassment but the implication of what it meant to her on Friday afternoons from now on made her whole body tingle with a deep arousal.

She did as he asked and stood in front of his desk.

He looked at her for a few moments, his eyes appraising her from head to toe before saying, "Christina, pull Janni's knickers down to her knees so that we can see what a tart looks like when she is ready to be used."

Janni stood motionless as Christina did as she was asked. She felt anxious that at any moment a colleague could enter the office but she remained passive as Christina reached under the ridiculously short skirt and eased her knickers half way down her toned legs.

"Now Janni, said Frederik, "Turn around and face away from me, move your feet apart until your knickers are stretched across your knees and then slowly bend forward. I need to check that the skirt is revealing enough when you are bent forward.

With her knickers stretched between her knees Janni shuffled round until she was facing away from Frederik. In a bizarre moment she felt like protesting. Not about what he was asking of her or the way in which he had made her dress like a tart but the fact that it wasn't a Friday afternoon!

However she remained silent and obeyed, slowly bending forward; feeling the short skirt start to ride up over her slim buttocks.

She felt her face flush as Frederik commented, "Oh yes Janni, that is perfect, I can just see your cunt lips. Now stand up and turn back to face me"

As she did as she was asked she reached down to pull her knickers up. She stopped abruptly as Frederik said sternly, "leave them where they are. You'll pull them up only when I say so. She wriggled her hips and pushed the hem of the tight skirt down to try and cover some of her dignity.

"Frederik was silent for a moment, just staring at her until he said in an uncharacteristically loud voice, "now come closer to me Janni."

She shuffled forward with the knickers still stretched between her knees.

She stood silently as he slowly and very obviously ran his gaze over her.

"Christina, pull Janni's top down so we can see her tits."

Janni tensed but remained passive as for the second time that day her breasts were exposed to Frederik.

She felt his eyes feasting on her breasts, his gaze shifting from one to the other.

With Frederik now alternating his gaze from her breasts to her eyes he said, "Christina, see what you can do to arouse Janni's nipples.

Janni felt Christina close behind her and then her arms reaching round to touch her breasts.

She squealed as Christina, having gripped both nipples between her finger and thumb squeezed them both as hard as she could. The pain was short lived, gone in a moment as Christina slackened her grip and then delicately caressed them. The response was immediate; an arousing tingle radiated through Janni's body. Her nipples, now swelled, engorged and sensitive, as Frederik gazed at them, his eyes filled with lust.

"Christina, what do you think of a female employee who willingly dresses like a tart with her body so brazenly displayed in her boss's office?"

Janni could both hear and sense the excitement in Christina's voice as she replied, "I think that such an employee should be taught a lesson and punished by her boss."

Janni physically trembled as Frederik said sternly, "Its time you were shown some discipline Janni." As he reached out and grabbed the waist of her skirt, pulling her to him and then forcing her face down over his lap.

She could feel the bulge of his erection pressing against her as he grabbed the hem of her skirt, roughly pulling it up and over her naked buttocks.

Christina almost swooned at the sight of Janni wriggling around on Frederik's lap with her knickers around her knees and her toned buttocks completely exposed. Oh how she yearned to touch Janni, but knew that in the weeks ahead she would get her chance. For now she would just enjoy watching.

Frederik ran his hands over each of Janni's buttocks, gripping each cheek in turn with his large hands. At times, as he gripped each cheek and squeezed, the tips of his fingers momentarily touched her labia. Janni felt him repeatedly easing her cheeks apart and realised that he was exposing her to Christina's inquisitive gaze.

The light touch of his finger tips felt exquisite but at the same time filled her with shame as she felt what must have been the obvious wetness of her arousal oozing from her; shame that her boss was now certain as to how much she was turned on by his and Christina's humiliation of her.

She felt lost in the pleasant erotic mists filling her senses but then suddenly back to reality as Frederik's large hand crashed down onto her left buttock with a resounding smack. Janni gasped as the hard stinging slap took her by surprise. Before she had recovered Frederik slapped her hard again but this time on her right buttock.

She tried to raise her self up from his lap but his free hand, pressed into her back, was holding her firmly in place.

"Please, not so hard," she pleaded, but even before she had finished speaking his hand crashed down again, repeatedly slapping each buttock in turn, rapidly turning them red.

Janni wriggled and protested as Frederik continued to slap her buttocks but when he suddenly stopped she found her self tensing her buttocks, waiting for the next cruel slap. She tensed some more as he teased her by raising his hand but the next slap never came.

The office was silent as both Christina and Frederik stared at Janni's reddened buttocks. Christina felt her own nipples tingling and crotch becoming wet as she secretly wished it was her across her boss's lap. She also felt other strong urges. An overwhelming desire to humiliate Janni further, to touch her, or maybe to sit on her face, but she knew that if she was patient these desires would perhaps soon be fulfilled one Friday afternoon.

In the mean time she encouraged Frederik saying, "Is Janni wet?" and then enjoyed watching as he slid his hand between the tops of Janni's thighs.

Janni gasped a low involuntary groan as Frederik brushed his finger tips between her oozing labia. Without any further instruction she allowed her thighs to fall open sufficiently for Frederik to slide his hand all the way up between her thighs. She gasped again as he eased his thumb between her soaked lips, pushing it as far as it would go into her vagina. With his thumb stuck up inside her he cupped her wet flesh in his hand, feeling the hard bud of her clitoris pressed against one of his fingers. He glanced across to Christina, grinning wickedly as Janni immediately started to rock her hips and grind her labia against his hand.

He matched her thrusts with his hand and within a very short time Janni had lost control. She writhed with ecstasy on his lap, trying but failing to suppress a scream and completely lost in the moment as she reached her orgasm.

As the moment passed slowly, she felt her self return to reality and the shame of what she had just done.

Frederik slipped his hand out from between her legs, and said, "Now get up, get dressed and return to work."

Janni slipped off his lap and self consciously walked over to where her normal clothes were. As Christina and Frederik watched she pulled up her knickers and stripped off the revealing clothes. Christina walked over and helped her to dress and as Janni was about to leave she said, "I will keep your selection of tart's clothes here in Frederik's office. I have also bought extra pairs of white string bikini knickers so you can change into fresh ones as the others become soiled.

Each Friday lunch time you will report here and change, ready for whatever is required of you during the afternoon. Is that clear?"

"Yes," said Janni.

With that, Janni walked out of the office very aware of how dramatically her working life had now changed but also of the wetness that had now soaked the gusset of her knickers.

For Janni the rest of the week passed relatively normally except for her growing feelings of anxiety as Friday approached.

On the other hand Frederik felt a growing feeling of excitement as he anticipated what he had in mind for Janni on Friday afternoon.

He had sent an email to Jack explaining who he was and the fact he had discovered Janni's email exchanges with him.

Jack's response had been instantaneous and Frederik could hardly contain his excitement on Friday morning when Jack called and confirmed that he was staying in a hotel nearby. They quickly agreed a time for him to arrive in the office.

For Janni the rest of the week flew past quickly and suddenly it was Friday. As she prepared to leave home in the morning she felt very nervous about what would happen at work after lunch. She tried to push the thoughts to the back of her mind as she showered, got dressed, left her apartment and headed for the train station.

She didn't take a lot of notice of the older guy who had been waiting close by and then followed her. He stood next to her on the platform, close enough to breathe in her natural fresh aroma. He felt aroused, his erection bulging inside his trousers as he anticipated what he had in mind for her during the train journey.

The train pulled into the station and as it slowed to a stop the throng of rush hour travellers surged toward the opening doors. It was already crowded but somehow all of those waiting, including Janni and the older man managed to squeeze into the over crowded carriage.

Janni found her self standing with her back pressed up against the older man in one corner of the carriage.

The man was standing in the corner with just the carriage walls to both sides and Janni pressed against him facing away; exactly as he had intended.

As the doors closed the trained started to move. Janni moved her feet apart a little to balance her self as the train accelerated. Almost immediately she felt a large hand press against one of her buttocks.

The man kept his hand pressed against the young firmness, gently squeezing and feeling with his fingers.

Unable to move away, Janni turned her head abruptly but was faced with the man's icy and authoritative stare. Maybe she should have screamed out or shouted but somehow the man's demeanour oozed authority and she just found her self passively accepting his groping hand. She dismissed it her mind as harmless; after all he was only pressing his hand against her clothes.

The train was soon at the next stop and as it slowed to a halt Janni hoped that some of the passengers would get off and allow her to move away but they didn't.

Instead, as the doors closed she felt the back of her skirt being slowly lifted up. Once again she turned and glared at the man but he just smirked. The train rocked as it passed over a rail junction causing Janni to move her feet apart again to keep her balance. With hind sight she could not have fallen because of the people either side of her but it was more of an instinctive reaction as the floor moved beneath her.

The man chose his moment of opportunity perfectly and as she moved her feet apart he lifted the back of her skirt and thrust his hand up between her legs. He chuckled inwardly as this time she did not turn her head or visibly object.

Janni knew she should be objecting as she felt this stranger's hand pressing the fine cotton gusset of her knickers up against the soft flesh of her vulva. After all, this was an indecent assault, a crime, something that should be reported to the police. She knew from the moment she felt his hand start to grope her that she would submit.

She had already felt anxious as she had left her apartment; anxious but guiltily horny as she anticipated what humiliating fate Frederik might have planned for her as his Friday tart.

Now, with the stranger's hand between her thighs she was mortified to feel the all too familiar feelings of arousal. Her nipples tingled but more embarrassingly she could feel her juices oozing into the gusset of her knickers; a fact that the stranger must already be feeling.

The man pressed the gusset of her knickers up between her engorged labia, relishing the hot wetness that had soaked the fine fabric. The next part of his plan was slightly tricky but as he reached into his pocket with his free hand he felt confident that it would work. He carefully pulled out a small pocket knife and briefly glanced around to be sure that he was not being watched.

Janni froze with fear as she felt the cold steel of the small blade touch her hip as the man eased the small blade between the soft skin of her hip and the side string of her knickers. With one small slicing movement the string severed. Janni felt her knickers start to give way. Just like he had rehearsed in his mind, the man swiftly swapped hands; the hand that had just been holding the small knife was now pressing the soaked gusset into Janni's wetness as the other hand swiftly sliced through the one remaining side string of Janni's knickers.

The train was approaching the penultimate station of her journey and as it passed over another rail junction and started to brake she felt the man grip the gusset of her knickers and pull them from her.

She actually heard him chuckle as he pulled her knickers out from under her skirt,

Crumpled them into a ball and stuffed them into his suit pocket.

The doors opened and a few more passengers squeezed into the carriage. Janni felt humiliated and vulnerable as she stood there, now with no knickers in the crowded commuter train, knowing that at any moment the man's hand would certainly be back between her thighs and seeking out her wet and now naked pussy.

The carriage doors closed and as the train accelerated out of the station Janni stifled a gasp as the man's hand slid straight back up under the back of her skirt, between her thighs.

She could have clamped her thighs together, but she didn't.

She could have stamped on his foot or struggled, but she didn't.

She could have screamed or shouted for help, but she didn't.

Instead she stood submissively, humiliated by her irrational desire to please this stranger.

The man no longer hesitated or held back. Now fully confident of Janni's submissive nature he pushed one of her feet with his to open her legs a little and then slid his hand right up between her thighs until his fingers were feeling and groping her wet labia. He used the tips of his fingers to tease her wet lips apart, moving back and forth in her wet slit, seeking out her clitoris a few times.

Janni failed to suppress a groan as the man suddenly eased two fingers into the silky wetness of her vagina. A few of the passengers turned and looked at her as her cheeks flushed red, but quickly ignored her and resumed their own thoughts as the train sped on its way.

She knew that her destination station was now only a few minutes away as the man behind her continued to abuse her with his fingers.

He was now fucking her with his two fingers, feeling her juices oozing over his hand and delighting in the response of her moving her hips subtly against him as if encouraging him.

Janni felt as though she was about to cum as the train suddenly slowed. With Janni on the verge of an orgasm the train pulled in to her work destination. The doors opened and as the surge of people pushed toward the exit she felt the fingers slip out from inside her. In the rush of people the man disappeared. As she left the station she felt half naked, feeling the wetness at the tops of her thighs as she walked along briskly, her skirt covering the fact that she was not wearing knickers.

She thought she saw the man again as she approached her office but she then lost sight of him again.

Entering the office she approached Christina, who was already sitting at her desk, and said, "Please help me, I need a spare pair of knickers."

Christina looked at her and grinned, saying sarcastically, "what, practicing already to be a tart this afternoon?

"A man attacked me in the train on the way to work this morning."

For a second or so Christina looked shocked and asked, "Are you OK, did he hurt you?"

"No, I'm OK, just a little shaken. He just groped me in the crowded train."

"So how did you loose your knickers?"

"He cut them off with a knife!"

Satisfied that Janni was OK, Christina grinned as she said, "considering that you will be dressed like and treated like a tart this afternoon I think it will do you good to get in the mood by not wearing any knickers this morning."

Janni could sense that there was no point in arguing. She sat down at her desk, with the feeling that somehow everyone would know the secret hidden beneath her dress.

During the morning some of the builders arrived for their regular weekly meeting with Frederik in his office together with the architect and another older looking guy that somehow looked familiar. As midday approached Janni felt more and more nervous. On previous Fridays the builders and architect always left her boss's office around eleven leaving for an early lunch and early arrival home. Today as she nervously watched the office clock reach twelve they were all still in his office. She could hear them through the closed door, loud and laughing. She usually enjoyed their crude banter when ever they visited the office; usually making her blush but also flattering her with their attention.

Today she felt different as they arrived one by one. Greeting them whilst not wearing any knickers felt awkward and embarrassing, even though there was no way they could have known.

Janni's immediate concern now though was that she would be expected to change her clothes at any time now and the men were all still here in her boss's office. She tried to push the idea away but deep down she knew that before the afternoon was over Frederik would make sure that she, his Friday afternoon tart, would be introduced to them all.

As her thoughts fully occupied her mind Christina interrupted saying, "Janni, its time for you to change. As Frederiks office is busy I have already moved the clothes into Anders, the architect's office. He is out so we can use his office for you to change."

They both walked over and entered the Anders office, closing the door behind them. Janni looked at the scraps of fabric already laid out on the office desk and blushed.

On the desk were the skin tight red skirt, sheer black hold ups, white boob tube and white knickers. On the floor beneath it were the ridiculously high healed black shoes.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers