Janni is Forced to Face Her Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

She felt the pressure building as her anus stretched more and more. Jack felt his penis twitch with anticipation of the treat he had to come as he watched her rose bud open and stretch over the black rubber.

Just when Janni was convinced the plug was stuck inside her for ever she felt the sudden relief as the plug popped out and her sphincter relaxed.

She heard the sound of Jack's zip as he quickly released his erection from the confines of his trousers. All afternoon she had been dreading being anally penetrated. She had only experienced it twice before and both times had been painful. She remembered the many email exchanges she had with Jack and how he had tried to convince her that anal sex, when the woman is properly prepared should not be painful. In truth she was far from convinced but knew she was about to find out.

Jack gazed at Janni's crudely displayed genitalia noting how engorged her parted labia looked and her clitoris peeping from its hood. He could see her vaginal mucous oozing from her; the good indicator of her heightened arousal. His gaze then shifted from her vulva to her anus. What had once been a tight rose bud earlier in the afternoon, before he had fitted the plug, was now partially dilated, looking a little like a sunflower but with dark pink petals radiating from the darkness of the open centre.

Jack quickly squeezed some lubricating gel onto his erect penis from the tube he had kept in pocket. He liberally coated the head and then the shaft.

Tossing the tube to one side he moved forward, holding his penis with his fingers as he guided it to the dark open centre of Janni's anus.

Janni felt the slippery head as it nestled in the entrance of her tightest hole.

Jack knew from previous experience that the anal plug had done its job.

Janni had no idea though and as she felt Jack increase his inward pressure she was mentally braced for pain. Jack paused with the head of his erection an inch or so inside her. Just the thought of the exquisite pleasure he would feel in a moment or two excited him immensely.

Jack moved his hips two and fro just a little, teasing her anus by moving his penis with tiny in and out movements, building confidence in Janni's mind.

Janni was surprised as she felt this partial entry. There was no pain or discomfort just nervousness at the impending thought of Jack's penis finally entering her rectum.

Jack continued the small in and out movements, trying to judge Janni's anticipation as he counted slowly in his head, "three, two, one," and then, with one long powerful thrust, pushed the whole length of his erection up into Janni's rectum.

Janni's reaction was a muted scream as her expected pain did not materialise, just a strong and surprised feeling of something long and fat filling her insides. She was surprised that it was not unpleasant and as Jack started to fuck her she was also surprised to feel some sensations in her vagina.

Jack knew he would not last long as he looked down to watch his penis thrusting piston like back and forth in her anus. The once delicate rosebud stretched accommodatingly around the girth of his shaft.

Still looking down between her thighs he used his fingers to probe and pull her labia whilst anally fucking her. He could feel Janni trying to thrust her hips, knowing that she was desperate to cum. Her clitoris looked like it was protruding like a beacon, eager to be noticed and get attention.

As Jack felt his spunk start to rise he placed two fingers either side of Janni's clitoris, pressing them lightly together and trapping her pleasure bud between them. Even with her hands and feet tied, her buttocks were now thrusting up off of the desk, pushing her clitoris against Jack's fingers but also pushing her self against his cock forcing it as deep as it would go.

Janni could feel her whole body start to convulse uncontrollably and, as Jack's erection swelled and throbbed deep inside her, his hot spunk suddenly flooding her rectum; Janni, with a long howling scream finally reached her own orgasm.

Satisfied that the last of his spunk had dribbled out inside her Jack pulled out of her with a wet sounding plop.

He stood there for a while until he saw his spunk start to trickle from her anus, wiped his penis on her hold ups, zipped himself up and walked out of the office.

Janni felt exhausted as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Suddenly she was aware of people entering the office. She sensed them gathering round and heard them talk of second helpings.

This time the action was mostly between her thighs both vaginal and anal as now, in a permanent state of arousal, her own orgasms and what seemed like a never ending procession of erect penises penetrating her and filling her blurred into one.

Finally she realised that she was once again alone still tied to her boss's desk. She could feel the copious amounts of spunk dribbling from both her anus and vagina as a female voice said, "Let's see if we can clean you up."

She recognised Emilie the accounts assistant's voice immediately and then gasped with complete surprise as Emilie started to lick her clean. She felt her licking the spunk from around her buttocks and then her mouth moving to her anus. Until this afternoon Janni had never associated her anus with pleasure but as Emilie licked around it, pressing the tip of her tongue partially inside it felt very erotic. Satisfied that her anus was now clean, Emilie moved up to Janni's vulva. It looked red and sore as she gently licked it clean, easing her tongue between the labia to get at the last of the spunk.

When Emilie had entered the room Janni had felt completely exhausted and the thought of a further orgasm seemed physically impossible.

Now, with Emilie cleaning her most intimate parts with her tongue Janni just sighed deeply and said quietly, "please."

Emilie had her tongue pressed between Janni's labia and as she heard her plea she slowly moved up until she felt the nub of Janni's clitoris under her tongue. She just pressed her tongue against Janni, slowly licking and pressing against her. Within seconds Janni was writhing on the desk and screaming uncontrollably.

Emilie kept up the stimulation until she thought that Janni could not take any more and then gradually stopped licking but kept her tongue resting on her clitoris. She felt pleased with her self as Janni continued to spasmodically twitch and groan until she was finally completely exhausted.

As Emilie got up and licked her lips Janni mumbled, "Thank you."

Even in the now uncomfortable position tied to Frederik's desk Janni must have momentarily dozed off. She felt startled and opened her eyes as she felt someone untying the ropes. A helping hand supported her as she eased her body off of the desk. She felt the bind fold being removed and then Christina said, "Everyone else has left. I've put your normal clothes in the kitchen. I thought you would want to freshen up in the bathroom before getting dressed."

"Thank you," said Janni.

As Janni kicked off the high heels and walked toward the kitchen and bathroom Christina shouted after her, "Well done Janni, you did well."

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers