Janni is Forced to Face Her Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

She felt for the hem of her skirt and rolled it back down over her buttocks to cover her nakedness.

Jack looked at her thinking how well Christina had chosen the outfit. Janni looked every inch a tart. The hem of her short skirt did not quite hide the tops of the sheer hold ups. The heels were just that little bit too high to make walking difficult and the boob tube just looked like it was meant to be pulled down at the earliest opportunity.

Jack took her hand and led her into the eager throng of her colleagues.

Janni could sense the men all around her as soon as she took a few steps forward. Knowing that they had all just seen her exposed so intimately and then watched as Jack had inserted the anal plug filled her with a sense of total humiliation. Now, as Jack led her amongst them she felt random hands reaching out and groping her. Some slapped her buttocks playfully whilst others swiftly slipped a hand up under her skirt. She tried to keep her thighs pressed together until Jack said sternly, "Now that you are amongst your colleagues you should stand still with your hands on your hips and your feet apart like a tart looking for business.

Janni felt awkward as she tried to do as he asked. She placed her hands on her hips and then moved her feet apart. Almost immediately she gasped in surprise as a hand swiftly grabbed at her boob tube and tugged it down.

Her cheeks flushed as she heard an instant chorus of "Nice tits!"

With her breasts now exposed she felt unknown hands grabbing them and squeezing them whilst another hand wasted no time in slipping up under her skirt with fingers seeking out her pussy. The fingers soon found their target and the man responsible exclaimed, "Guys, her pussy is very wet."

Others grabbed her hands, pulling them to the fronts of their trousers and forcing her to feel the obvious bulges of their erections.

The next voice she heard was Frederik's as he said, "OK, does any of you want to use the tart in here in front of the rest of us?"

Janni tried to recognise the man's voice but could not quite place one of the builders that she regularly talked to in the office as he said, "yes, she can give me a blow job."

"Excellent," said Frederik.

Janni sensed movement in front of her and then two large hands pressed down on her shoulders. She knew what was expected and knelt down on the floor. She sensed the testosterone in the room and heard a zip being pulled down inches from her face.

Christina and the other girls could not disguise their curiosity as they watched.

Janni smelled the unmistakable aroma, faint and not unpleasant, of a man's penis as it brushed across her nose and then her lips. The room was now completely silent as the man held the exposed head of his penis against her lips. She pushed her tongue out and licked it, the overwhelming urge to please this man filling her senses. She opened her mouth and he pushed an inch or so inside her. She closed her lips around the shaft tasting and sensing his urgency. She started to suck and move her head forward and back. She felt the man run his hands through her hair and then grip the sides of her head. He was starting to push deeper into her mouth, pulling her toward him with each inward thrust. She could feel his urgency reaching new heights, desperately suppressing the urge to gag as the head of his erection was now repeatedly entering her throat. Finally, with a loud series of grunts and her lips crushed against the front of his trousers, he ejaculated directly into her throat, his hot salty slime slipping down her gullet like a warm oyster.

He pulled out; wiped the head on her cheek and walked away.

"Anyone else like to use the tart in public?" said Frederik.

Janni felt a strong hand grab hers and pull her up from the floor. She tottered on the heels as the man led her to what she knew was one of the arm chairs in Frederik's office. She felt the back of the chair push against her belly as the man bent her over the back. He pushed her head down toward the seat leaving her buttocks the highest point. She then felt her skirt once more being rolled up over her buttocks. She heard his zip being unfastened and then he kicked each of her feet apart before quickly running his hand up the inside of her thighs and pushing two fingers straight up into her sopping wet vagina.

The fingers only stayed there briefly before she felt him close up behind her and the head of his erect penis seeking her wetness. She felt the head slide between her oozing labia and then, as he grabbed her hips, he thrust his erection all the way up inside her with one big powerful movement. It almost took her breath away and she felt grateful for the way he paused momentarily with his penis buried to the hilt inside her. She was now very aware of the anal plug as both the large erect penis and the big rubber plug filled her petite lower body.

The respite was brief as she felt his fingers dig into the flesh of her hips as he started to pound unmercifully into her from behind. She imagined the scene in her mind; her with her breasts freed from the boob tube bent over a chair like a common tart being fucked from behind as all of her colleagues watched. The shame and humiliation somehow faded into her mind as her own urgent needs were starting to fill her senses. Her naked breasts were tingling, centred on her hardened nipples. She could feel her own orgasm building as the man plunged into her.

Suddenly he gripped her harder, pressing his fingers painfully into the soft flesh of her thighs and then she felt his penis flood her insides as he ejaculated deep inside her.

"Just a few more strokes please!" she pleaded silently in her head as he pulled out leaving her almost sobbing with the desire to reach her orgasm.

Janni stood up and with help from Jack turned to face away from the chair and pulled the hem of her skirt back down. She started to pull the boob tube back into place but stopped abruptly when Frederik said, "Leave it, tart. You look much better with your tits displayed for everyone.

Frederik then said, "Any more want to use the tart in public?"

The room was silent as Janni felt the guy's cum starting to trickle down her leg. She then listened as Frederik said, "OK, We'll leave the tart in my office while the rest of you leave. She will be available for the rest of the afternoon to use as you please either on your own or with others. I suggest you keep the door closed when the tart is in use and when you are finished you leave the door open ready for the next person.

Before we disperse I suspect, judging by her erect nipples and flushed cheeks that the tart needs to cum. Is that right tart?"

Janni just mumbled quietly, "yes."

"Excellent!" exclaimed Frederik, "just for this part Jack will remove your blindfold so that you can see us all watching you."

She felt the blindfold being untied and then the bright lights of the office momentarily blinding her.

All of her colleagues were staring at her. Her breasts were still exposed and the dribbling spunk almost down to one of her knees as Frederik said "Lay down on the floor."

She did as he asked.

"Now pull your skirt right up and open your legs so we can all see your pussy."

As she shyly did as he asked she watched most of her colleagues gather round her feet and stare between her legs.

"Very good," said Frederik, "now masturbate while we all watch. I want you to show everyone how a tart will shamelessly play with her self in public until she cums."

Janni felt the conflict in her head. She had a strong an overwhelming desire to fulfil her orgasm, the orgasm so cruelly denied her when a few minutes earlier; but also the thought of masturbating in front of her work colleagues filled her with a feeling of complete humiliation.

With her own sexual desires ruling her head she slowly moved her hand down between her open thighs. With everyone watching she pressed her fingers against the wet flesh of her labia and started to move them around. Seeking out her clitoris she brushed her fingers over it, causing her whole body to writhe in ecstasy.

With her hand now pressed firmly over her vulva and a finger touching her clitoris, she started to thrust her hips unashamedly against her hand. With her eyes closed she felt completely oblivious to her watching colleagues; her whole being focussed on the wonderful sensations radiating from between her thighs. She started to moan loudly and her body writhed on the floor as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body. Finally it subsided and she opened her eyes.

Everyone was staring down at her and the sudden feeling of humiliation swept through her mind.

Jack offered his hand and helped her up off of the floor and then replaced the blindfold.

She listened as Frederik said, "Christina, can you fetch the cuffs and ropes from the next door office please."

Just the mention of cuffs and ropes sent a nervous shiver of expectation through Janni.

She heard Frederik say, "thanks Christina, now could you clear the top of my desk and fetch a cushion from the sofa."

Jack led Janni to Frederik's desk where Christina was waiting with four cuffs.

"Hold out your arms," said Christina.

Janni did as she asked and felt soft leather cuffs being attached to both wrists. She then sensed Christina kneeling in front of her as she felt two more cuffs being fastened around each ankle.

Jack then said, "Janni, climb onto Frederik's desk and lay across it." He offered his hand saying, "Here, I'll help you."

With a bit of a struggle Janni was now on Frederik's desk. She lifted her self momentarily as Christina placed the cushion under her back. Jack and Christina then positioned Janni across the desk, the narrow part from front to back.

The cushion was beneath her back and partly supporting her head which hung over the edge. The width of the desk was such that her buttocks hung over the opposite side.

Janni then felt the skirt being rolled up over her buttocks and the boob tube pulled right down to her waist.

She then felt ropes being tied to the wrist cuffs by Christina and then her arms were pulled out straight either side along the top of the desk. Christina then tied the ropes down over the edges to the legs of the desk.

Janni then felt ropes being tied to the ankle cuffs and then Jack lift each of her legs in turn; folding them back and apart before securing the ropes from the ankle cuffs to the wrist cuffs.

In this position Janni felt completely and utterly exposed and helpless. She could feel her labia gaping open and was very conscious of the anal plug still lodged in her rectum.

As if to remind her how exposed and vulnerable she was Christina slapped her exposed and wet vulva before pulling briefly on the ring of the plug. Of course Janni had no idea which of her colleagues was responsible.

The room emptied and Janni heard the office door close leaving her alone for the time being. She remained tied to the desk, feeling both vulnerable and nervous knowing that the afternoon was only half way through.

She longed to be able to touch her self, brush her fingers over her sensitised clitoris, feeling the need to cum again, but with her hands tied and her thighs wide open she could do nothing.

She tensed as she heard the door open, the sudden rush of cooler air wafting over her wet and exposed labia. She heard the door close again and the foot fall of two people coming toward her.

She felt someone close to her head and then the unmistakeable sound of a zip being drawn down. She moved her head trying to feel where the person was and then felt a large erection rest on her face. The man just rested it there, lying across her chin with his scrotum resting on her nose.

On the opposite side of the desk she felt someone pull at the anal plug. Each time it moved she felt her pelvic floor and sphincter tense in direct response. She felt relieved when, having been reminded of the large rubber bung in her rectum, the teasing of it stopped and she felt the head of a stiff penis press between her open labia.

As the penis sought her vagina the man standing by her head moved back a little and then she felt his erection being brushed over her lips. Fingers suddenly pinched her nose and as she opened her mouth to breathe the erect penis slid straight in over her tongue. At the same time she felt the other erection plunge into her vagina.

There was no affection or tenderness from either man, just a sense of pure lust as they both began pounding into her from each end.

The one in her mouth reached over her and roughly gripped her breasts in each hand as he fucked her mouth whilst the other gripped her outer thighs as he relentlessly pumped urgently into her vagina.

She could feel the man in her mouth approaching his orgasm. His fingers were gripping her breasts painfully and her lips were repeatedly crushed against his pubic hair as the head of his penis entered her throat with each urgent inward thrust and his scrotum slapped against her nose.

She could feel it growing larger in her mouth; her lips felt the whole shaft start to pulsate and then his hot spunk exploded directly into her throat. She swallowed rapidly, avoiding choking as she felt his salty gloop sliding directly into her gullet.

The man between her thighs was still thrusting powerfully into her and she felt she could soon cum. However, just a few seconds later she felt him tense and change his stroke a little before he released his hot load deep inside her vagina. Although humiliated and used, she once more felt cheated out of her own orgasm.

Both men paused for a minute or so before withdrawing from her body. She felt them wipe the last few drips of spunk both on her face and on the inside of one thigh before the office door opened and she was alone once more. She could taste the remnants of fresh spunk as she wondered which of her colleagues, or maybe it had been two of the builders, had just used her.

As she lay there she could feel the spunk start to trickle out from her vagina. She imagined how cheap and obscene she must look tied to the desk, her breasts, vulva and plugged anus completely and crudely displayed whilst still dressed in the sheer holdups and high heels.

She tensed as she heard the office door being closed and then someone approaching her.

Her breasts felt bruised from the last encounter but her nipples tingled with arousal and her body yearned for some sexual release as the unknown person moved closer.

Janni sensed the faint perfume of a woman and knew it could only be one of three. Just the idea of her female colleagues seeing her like this made her cringe with embarrassment although Christina was the most likely one; Janni did not recognise the perfume as belonging to her. That meant it must be either Emma or Emilie.

Emma grinned as she gazed at the obscene spectacle of her immediate work superior tied to the boss's desk.

Her eyes wandered over Janni's rudely exposed body noting how stiff and erect her nipples were and the way in which her dripping vulva looked swollen and engorged.

Emma reached up under her own sensible work skirt and quickly pulled down her knickers. Stepping out of them she picked them up and stuffed them into a pocket in her skirt. She felt aroused, her own nipples pert and hard beneath her sensible blouse. She could feel her vulva starting to ooze as she moved closer to Janni, reached out tentatively and touched Janni's clitoris with her finger. Emma had always enjoyed teasing and when Janni's body twitched at her touch she just grinned again, sensing how close Janni must be to an orgasm.

With growing confidence she moved closer still, giving the ring of the anal plug a quick tug and watching how the whole of Janni's pelvic floor reacted. She prodded and pulled at Janni's labia before once more brushing her finger over her clitoris and watching with delight as Janni writhed in the ropes.

For a brief moment Janni was convinced that the mystery female would give her the relief she craved but it was not to be.

Emma walked slowly round the desk until she was behind Janni's head.

Janni sensed her presence and then, as Emma lifted her skirt right up, for the second time that afternoon Janni smelled the clean but unmistakeable scent of an aroused pussy.

Emma moved closer, opening her legs until she was stood astride Janni's head. She reached down, placed her hands under Janni's head and then pressed her oozing labia against her mouth.

Janni knew what was expected of her and was soon licking and slurping Emma's parted lips. Emma began rocking back and forth, using Janni's mouth and tongue. Emma noticed the slight bruising that was showing on Janni's breasts and imagined how it must have got there. As her orgasm rapidly approached she too reached forward and grabbed Janni's breasts, using them as handles to grip on to as she relentlessly used Janni's face. As she leaned forward a little she could feel Janni's nose, like a small cock between her parted labia, as she shamelessly rubbed her clitoris against her mouth. Emma felt her body tense as what was probably the best orgasm she had ever had racked her body. She ground her hips over Janni's mouth, struggling to keep standing as she gripped Janni's breasts and howled with pleasure.

After a minute or so she moved back, and looked down at Janni's face. She could see her own juices glistening on both her nose and around her mouth as she smoothed down her dress and then quickly left the office leaving the door open for the next visitors.

Janni still felt at the height of arousal but the need to reach orgasm was becoming unbearable.

All she could think about was that the next person to enter the room would hopefully make her cum whilst pursuing their own pleasure from her body.

She heard someone enter the room and the door close. Whoever it was wasted no time. She felt his presence behind her head, heard his zip being pulled down and then a stiff penis pushed roughly into her mouth. No time to lick it or for her to savour the sensation and taste. His hands held the back of her head as he just fucked her mouth. Like before she felt her lips being crushed against his pubic hair and then the eruption of his salty slime flooding directly down into her stomach.

She started to realise that the men must have been talking to each other about her ability to 'deep throat' as one after another came into the office to use her mouth.

Ten minutes or so after she had swallowed the last load she realised that she must have satisfied all of her colleagues; at least for now.

After what seemed a long time she head someone else come into the office and close the door.

Unlike the others he moved up close to her and said, "Hi Janni, its Jack. She said nothing as she sensed him slowly walking round the desk. She wondered what she must look like as she felt some of the spunk she was unable to swallow quickly enough in slimy trails from the corners of her mouth, down across her cheeks and into her hair.

She felt him move round the desk until he was standing between her open legs.

The aching need to cum was still there and for the first time that afternoon she spoke, saying, "Please fuck me Jack. Please, I need to cum."

She felt his hand rest on her belly and then he leaned forward and tenderly caressed her bruised breasts.

Then, releasing her breasts and standing back straight he said, "I'm really surprised that the anal plug is still in place. Did no one fuck your arse?"

"No," she said quietly.

"Excellent!" he exclaimed, so it's all mine." I'm really looking forward to fucking your tight neglected arse."

As he finished speaking she felt him grip the ring of the anal plug and start to pull. She started to panic as she felt as though it was too large to come out. Jack kept up a steady pulling force on the ring saying, "try to relax Janni and remember it went in OK."

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers