Jan's Circle of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
134 Followers

One of the guys said, "I can get a room across the street."

Jan looked at him and said, "I'm not sure what to do with two guys."

One of the guys stood up, "I'll call you with the room number." The other guy leaned forward and kissed her, a nice soft kiss. They only kissed for a few minutes.

Jan broke off the kiss, "let's go across the street." They stood up and walked toward the door, they drove across the street. It was a nice motel. When they parked, her guy pulled her close and started kissing her, wonderful little kisses, he kissed her neck and squeezed her breast.

The cell phone rang, they got out of the car and he led her to the room. The door was open, she went up to her other date, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Hands started unbuttoning her blouse and skirt, she was kissing the one in front, the one in the back was stripping her down. In a minute she was standing in her panties.

They led her to the bed, she laid down on her back, someone started kissing her thighs, she spread her legs, his lips kissed her pussy through her underwear He rubbed his tongue up and down her slit. Jan pushed her panties down, he pulled them down her legs. He leaned forward, his mouth met her bare pussy, he kissed and licked it.

He spread her lips and exposed her clit, he gently kissed it, her hands went to the back of his head and pressed him closer. Jan was lost, she wanted to cum. He teased her with light kisses, he licked her very gently, his finger slid between her lips. Slowly he fingered her not too deep, Jan was moaning, he kept teasing, she pulled his head tight against her pussy and ground against him. She was having an orgasm.

Jan relaxed after the orgasm, she pulled him on top of her and kissed him, his shiny black face smelled like pussy, it was a familiar smell. She could feel his hard on between her legs, she thought she was ready for him. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him close, the head of his dick was pressing into her pussy. She arched her hips and tried to capture it. Her hands went to his ass cheeks, she squeezed them and she kissed him, she moaned in his mouth, "do you want to fuck me?"

He raised up on his elbows, he pushed his hips forward, the head of his dick spread her lips. "Are you okay?"

He watched her face as he pushed his cock into her, she moaned, he kept pressing into her. Jan could feel his dick was huge, she wanted to fuck and didn't care, "deeper," she tightened her legs and pulled him deeper. She was pumping her hips, matching his thrust, her grunts were getting louder. Jan's pussy was stretched, when he pulled out it felt like he was drawing her insides out of her.

His big dick hurt, but felt good, she was ready, she started her second orgasm. She could hear the sloppy sounds her wet pussy was making, she tried to pull his face down to kiss him, but he just fucked into her harder.

She groaned and he started to cum, she felt his big spurts, they finished together, she pulled him down and kissed his lips. She felt his dick shrinking, the pain between her legs subsided. She kept her legs wrapped tight around him, she was still pumping, trying to get him deeper.

"Don't pull out, stay in me." He was half hard, he pushed the rest of his softening dick in her. Jan ground her crotch against him, she was wet and her pussy was loose, his half hard dick filled her, it felt good. He fucked into her, harder than before, she felt him getting stiff. Her pussy was sore, the cock was not as big or hard, it wasn't hurting her, she knew he wanted to cum again.

"Roll on your back," she said. He grabbed her and rolled her on top of him, she was impaled on his dick. She rocked on him and soon started cumming.

Jan lifted her body off the big black dick, it slid out of her, Jan was relieved. She climber off of him, and knelt beside him. She looked down at his dick, it was huge. She wrapped her hands around it, it was slippery and wet. She opened her mouth, she knew his hard cock wanted to cum, she wrapped her lips around the head.

Jan gave great head, she's had many cocks deep in her throat, the head of this big black cock was squeezing into her throat. She wrapped both hands around the shaft, she sucked and stroked him, his hand was on the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper. Kneeling beside him, she worked on the cock.

Jan felt the bed moving behind her, then hands on her hips, Jan stayed down on his cock, she was expecting to get fucked from the back. Another cock was pushing past her pussy lips, she arched to make it easier, she was stretched from the monster cock she was sucking, she could barely feel the dick that was fucking her.

A few minutes past, she felt the cock pounding into her sloppy, wet pussy. She felt a thumb sliding down her ass, then the tip of the thumb pushed into her, Jan was not surprised, the thumb in her ass felt good. His thumb was sliding into her ass, soon she felt his cock slide out of pussy and push it into her ass.

Jan remembered Tami taking two dicks, she was on her knees, the same position that Jan was in. The cock pushing into her ass didn't hurt, it felt good. He pounded her ass, a hand on the back of head was forcing the head of the black cock into her throat. The pounding lasted a few more minutes, she felt his cum shooting down her throat, she swallowed and gulped for air. The cock in her mouth was shrinking, she kept sucking.

The cock in her ass was still pounding her, she push back, she squeezed her ass, she was enjoying her ass fuck. He started cumming, long squirts, she felt them, they shot deep into her. He ground against her ass, she leaned forward and his dick slid out.

Jan sprawled across the bed, she needed to catch her breath, cum was leaking from her ass and pussy. She felt a hand squeeze her ass cheek, the guy with the big dick said, "you were really ready, weren't you?"

Jan smiled, "you know how to turn a girl on, and then finish her off." Both guys laughed.

Jan got out of bed, she stood up and walked towards the bathroom, cum ran out of both holes. She let the water warm up, she held a warm washcloth against her pussy, it felt good. She wiped her thighs, ass and pussy. She walked back to the bed and lay between the two black men.

The two men were still surprised that this white girl let both of them have her, she was perfect. Both men were up on one elbow looking down at her. Hands started roaming over her body, Jan smiled, reached down and wrapped a hand around their cocks. One dick was big, the other one was a monster, "I'm not sure I would be here if I knew how big these dick's were."

Both men looked at her, "it seems like you handled it easily."

Jan laughed, "two sore holes, I'm not sure what you mean by easily, I think I'm done for the night."

Fingers were again rubbing her slit, she squeezed the cocks in her hand and started stroking them, I'm not sure how I'm going to calm you down. She pointed to the monster, you've done your damage, she rolled and was facing the other black man, "I owe you one, can I use my mouth?"

He smiled, that's the only place I haven't been in, Jan started moving down his body. She kissed his stomach, the black cock in her hand was hard, she guided it to her open lips, her mouth slid down his cock. Her mouth stopped when he hit the back of her throat, she teased it with her tongue. Jan pulled her mouth back and slowly let his cock slide into her throat.

Jan was an expert, she knew she could fit it in her throat. She felt his hand on the back of her head, he pushed her head down and started fucking into her mouth. Her lips were pushed against his hairy crotch, she did not resist, she let the black cock slide in and out of her throat. She used her hand to massage his balls.

Jan felt another hand on her ass, a finger slid down her ass crack and was pushing into her ass, it slid in easily. Jan kept her focus on the black cock in her mouth, he was fucking faster and rougher, she ground her lips into his crotch, the wiry pubic hair was rough on her lips.

The finger sliding into her ass was exciting her, she wish he would be push deeper and harder. Jan decided she wanted the cock in her throat in her ass. She pulled her mouth off his crotch and straddled his hips, she reached down and guided the black cock to the small opening of her ass. "fuck my ass," he started pumping into her.

Jan groaned, his cock filled her but wasn't uncomfortable. She started rocking on him, her clit was rubbing on his wiry crotch, she leaned forward and groaned, "harder".

Jan was cumming, her ass was tight around his cock, she clenched her ass when she came, she moaned out loud and almost cried, she fell forward The black cock was still pounding her, she tried rolled off him but his arm wrapped around her waist.

Jan relaxed, the black cock pounded her, "kneel down," said her lover. Jan rolled off him and got up on her knees, he grabbed her hips and pushed his cock in her ass, he fucked her hard, he pulled her back when he thrust forward, he pounded her, he finally came in her.

Jan fell forward onto her stomach, she was exhausted, she couldn't talk. She laid down trying to rest and compose herself. She felt hands spreading her ass cheeks, she didn't protest, she wondered what was going to happen next.

Jan felt a dick pushing against her asshole, it was sore, she lifter her hips, then she the big head pushing, spreading her ass. Jan suddenly realized the monster black dick was forcing itself into her ass. She started to panic, she did not want her ass stretched that much.

Jan reached behind and pushed the big cock down and out of her ass, "you're too big." Jan rolled onto her back and sat up. I'm fucked out, the guys smiled at her, she looked at the big cock and said, "next time I'll bring a friend, maybe two. The two guys said, "that would be nice."

Jan went to the bathroom and cleaned up, her ass was sore, but she knows it could have been worse. She dressed and drove home.

She wanted to see how Elle enjoyed her evening, she sent her a text, "call me when you're on the way home." She wondered if her husband would be home, she was stretched, she would have to offer her mouth or her ass. He wasn't home, she was tired, she went to bed.

She felt the bed shake, her ass was bare, she knew her hubby would want to bury his cock in her before he fell asleep. Jan felt him against her, she pushed her ass into his crotch. She fell back to sleep, he never used her ass.

Jan woke up, reached behind and felt her ass, it was not full of her husband's cum, she was surprised. Jan was alone her husband left for to work.

She was hoping Elle would call and give her details of her date with three guys. She did talk to Elle, but Elle had just gotten in and was too tired to talk, she said her holes and legs were tired.

Two days later they had coffee, Elle was smiling, she told Jan it was a long night, the three guys just kept fucking her, she never said no. Jan laughed," did you let them cum in your mouth."

Elle replied, "no, if they cum in my mouth, they quit kissing me, and I quit fucking."

Jan told Elle about her two dates, one had a big cock the other had a huge cock, Jan told Elle, it hurt me, I had to pull him out of me and let him cum in my throat.

The girls exchanged stories, Elle wanted to meet Jan's dates, Jan said if she met them again, she wanted help.

Jan contacted her dates, Elle was interested in meeting the two black men, one of the guys said they have a friend, Jan said, "no". She knew from past, two guys would provide enough dick, more than enough, she didn't want a sore crotch from three guys using her holes.

Jan made a Thursday date, she asked the dates to get a room and text her the room number, she would bring refreshments.

Thursday morning Jan confirmed their meeting, Elle said she was not sore, and she would bring plenty of KY, Jan laughed. They drove separately, Jan wanted to leave when she had have enough, Elle never says, no.'

Jan pulled up to the room and waited for Elle, she had the room number, the guys were already there. Elle was parked out of sight and walked up to the room, she tapped on Jan's car, Elle dressed hot and sexy, she looked like she wanted to be fucked.

Jan knocked on the door, she let Elle make a grand entrance, she smiled. Only one of the guys was there, the one with the big dick, not the one with the monster. I put down the bag of refreshments and asked what they wanted, "bourbon on the rocks," I volunteered to get ice.

I found the ice bucket and went for ice, it took a few minutes to find the ice room, I filled the bucket and headed back to the room. When I walked in, Elle was sitting on the bed holding a big black dick in the palm of her hand, the head looked like a plum on a stick. Elle looked up, she stuck her tongue out and licked it, it jumped in her hand.

"This is a prize cock." I laughed, but did not mention his cock is the tiny one. I poured drinks, I let Elle stay seated, I brought her a drink. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I kissed him and whispered in his ear, she like to be kissed.

Elle stood up, let's get comfortable, she used her free hand to unbutton his shirt, and them his belt and pants, he helped and was soon standing in his shorts. Elle stepped back and stared, his chest and legs were ripped, she smiled and started to undress . He asked Elle if she need help, "no, I'll let you watch."

Elle put down her drink and with her back to us she unbuttoned her blouse, she turned, her breast looked sexy and inviting. She kicked off her shoes and stripped out of her skirt, Elle looked sexy, her panties showed her pouty, shaved pussy. She sipped her drink and walked toward us, she stopped in front of me, wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me. I was surprised but enjoyed her mouth and tongue, she bit my lips and sucked my tongue, she was great with her mouth.

Our arms pulled each other closer, a few more kisses and Elle was pulling up my skirt down, she knelt in front of me and kissed my mound. Her tongue slid down the slit, wetting my panties with the tongue, her hot breath was turning me on. I reached down and pulled my panties to my knees, Elle took them down and off.

She wrapped her arms around my ass, I tilted my hips and her tongue pushed opened my lips. I opened my legs and put my hand on the back of her head, I ground my hips against her mouth. My hands went to my pussy, I pulled open my lips, her tongue licked my clit. I could feel my pussy juices flowing, "Elle, lay me down."

Elle stood up, she grabbed the big black cock and pulled him closer, she kissed him with her shiny face. I laid back on the bed and waited for Elle, she was kissing his lips and stroking his cock. I'm sure he was ready to put that black cock in a warm hole.

I was hoping Elle would come back to my crotch, she was busy. I sat up, pulled her hand off the black cock and her on top of me, I kissed her before she could protest. "Lick my pussy," I pushed her shoulders down and her mouth went to my pussy.

Elle was kneeling between my legs, I spread them as wide as I could, her mouth went to work. I could feel someone else getting on the bed, Elle felt the black cock head rubbing up and down her lips, through her panties. I captured her head between my hands and pressed her lips against me.

Elle pushed her panties down, she was anticipating the head of the big black cock fucking into her. I shut my eyes and enjoyed her tongue and mouth, I lifted my hips, Elle pushed my thighs open and sucked my pussy.

I could feel movement on the bed, I heard a loud moan coming from Elle's mouth, I assumed the big cock head was splitting her pussy lips. She started rocking back against his cock, I kept her mouth pressed against her lips.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, I was ready to cum, Elle sucked and tongued me, I moaned, 'Elle, I'm ready." Elle kept sucking, a finger slid into me, it helped put me over the top.

Elle was getting fucked from the rear and face fucked by my pussy, I'm sure she wasn't expecting so much, so fast, but Elle never says, "no.'' Elle never even question where the second date was, when she looked at the big black cock, she couldn't think of anything else.

I had a great orgasm, I went limp, I lifted Elle's mouth off my pussy, she was too good, I couldn't take her anymore. I lifted my head and watched Elle's face, she was taking his cock, I wanted a closer look. I turned around on the bed and moved my head towards the dick fucking Elle, I slid under Elle, my eyes were under her pussy. I could see the black cock fucking into her, he was only half in, she would move forward when he tried too push deep.

She must have been tight, I reached up and started to rub her clit with my finger, she wrapped her arms around my hips and pressed against me. I could see his wet cock stretching her lips, I was wondering why he was being so gentle.

Elle loved to fuck, I reached with my other hand and cupped his balls, I gently squeezed them and pulled them towards forward. The sight of his cock sliding into her was erotic, I pulled on his balls trying to get him deeper, he was getting more aggressive. I could hear Elle groan and grunt as he plowed deeper.

Elle started rocking against him, I rubbed her clit with two fingers, she rocked harder. Soon his balls were slapping against her, I wish I could get my tongue on her clit. She was taking his whole cock, I covered her clit with my palm rubbing her clit and my fingers rubbing her pussy lips.

His thrust were getting faster and he was slamming into her, Elle was cumming, she was loud, the black cock kept fucking her after she came. She fell forward on top of me, I could see his cock swelling, he was cumming in her. I had never witnessed anything like this, I saw his half hard cock sliding out of her.

I reached up and held it, I wanted it in my mouth, I opened my lips and sucked the cock in. I'm sure he was surprised but didn't resist, I used my hand to pump the cock into my mouth. My tongue twirled and rubbed it, he was getting hard again.

He started pumping, the black cock had my head pinned to the mattress, he was in my throat, going deeper. I choked and he pulled out, quickly I pointed it into Elle's pussy, he went balls deep. Elle barely moved, she just started groaning.

The cum was running out of her pussy onto my chin and mouth, again I had a great view of his cock. He was fucking her, deep and fast, Elle was pushing her ass up trying to get him deeper, she buried her face in my crotch and moaned. This was his second orgasm, it took an eternity.

I could see he was getting ready to cum, he slowed down and was trying to get deeper, he came, I saw his limp dick sliding out of her. When he pulled out, more cum flowed out of Elle, it was a steady flow, I resisted the urge to kiss and lick her pussy.

Elle rolled off of me, I crawled up beside her and snuggled, we felt the bed sink and our black lover was next to us cuddling. I dozed off, Elle was sitting up, she reached for the black dick. I saw her and said, "we have another date coming." Elle laughed, "I think this one fit fine."

The door opened, a black man walked in, he smiled and stared, I guess you couldn't wait. I said hi, Elle looked up and just stared. He was hot, I would expect Elle to be tired and not horny, maybe I was wrong.

Our 2nd date poured a drink, he poured one for each of us. We sat up and talked, "it smells like sex" he said, Elle opened her legs and the smell was even stronger, we all laughed. Elle sipped her drink and asked the guys where they were from and what they did.

Elle looked at the 2nd date, "isn't it time you join the party?" he smiled and stood up, he started to unbutton his shirt. I slid off the bed and sat on the bed behind him, I wanted to help him with his pants. I reached from behind and started to undo his belt and then his pants, he removed his shirts, he had a great chest. I slid his pants down and he stepped out of them.

JustaShot
JustaShot
134 Followers