Jan's Circle of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

I reached under hi shorts and squeezed the big head on the end of the monster, I held onto it so it wouldn't spring up. I could feel the swelling, I ran my hand up and down the shaft. I looked at Elle, she was staring, I knew when I uncovered him she would be amazed. I tugged on the leg of his shorts and base of his cock was showing, I slowly pulled them down until half of the shaft was exposed.

Elle stared and moved closer, she wrapped her hand around it and said, 'it feels real.' I pulled his shorts past the tip, it sprung up, Elle was surprised. I moved around to sit on the edge of the bed in front of the monster, I put one hand on the base and the other near the tip, it was bigger than I remember.

I licked the whole tip and lowered my mouth to it, I sucked it like a big lollypop. My head bobbed, a hand on the back of my head pushed it to the back of my throat, I held back the gag, the hand on the back of my head ground the mouth onto the monster. I stroked the base, it grew bigger, I pulled my mouth off it and asked Elle to lay on her back.

Elle laid back, she was smiling, she was in the middle of the bed with her legs spread, Elle's pussy was wet and sloppy, she had two loads of cum in her already. Our 2nd date knelt on the bed, he was holding his black cock, Elle could see him kneeling between her legs. He leaned forward, on his elbows, Elle reached down and found the big cock, she pushed it down between her legs and against her lips, she tilted her hips and big head pushed in.

Her lips were tight, she wrapped her legs around his hips and slowly pulled him in, he pushed forward, an inch than another. Elle pushed her hands against his chest, he slowly fucked into her, only part of him was in her and it felt good, she moved her arms around his neck and started moving with him.

Her loud moaning sounded like a porn movie, I reached over and started massaging her breast. Elle was getting the fuck of her life, she started cumming, he kept fucking her hard. I could see only half of the black cock was in her, Elle wasn't sure if she could take anymore cock. The big black man wrapped his arms around Elle and started fucking her, shoving more of his black cock into her.

Elle was wrapped in his arms and pinned by his dick, she grunted every time he went deeper. He covered her mouth with his, his strokes were longer, the black cock kept going deeper. Elle was helpless, her pussy was stretched and throbbing, she had never felt anything that deep. She tightened the walls of her cunt trying to keep him from going deeper, his tongue was in her mouth, she sucked it, it felt good.

Elle started to cum, she bucked her hips, short thrust, she was trying to have an orgasm. The black man on top of her was trying to put his whole cock in her, she kept thrusting, his last thrust hurt her, she was in the middle of her orgasm. Elle stiffened, she came. Immediately she said, "stop, your too big, it hurts."

He lifted up and pulled out of her, I looked at it, I was shocked at how big he was, I wonder how deep he had been in Elle. He got off the bed and came around to my side, I knew he wanted to finish, I opened my mouth. I let him slip it past my lips, after a few strokes he pushed me down on my back. I opened my legs and my arms.

I use my elbows to spread my knees open, I could see the big head, I guided it to my pussy. He was ready, his first thrust was deep, I wanted him. He started shoving his cock in me, I hurt but felt good, "fuck me." I felt another couple inches, then his steady strokes drove him deeper.

I never felt so much friction, when he pulled out I thought my insides were bleeding. He was ready, long deep stokes, and could feel him getting faster, I looked down his whole cock was in me. I smiled, it was exciting watching the black pole disappear inside me.

He started cumming, I felt the spurts running up his cock and into me, the big spurts kept cumming. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, I kept him in me and started grinding against him. "I love that big, black dick, keep him in me, he kissed me, and started fucking me with his soft dick, it felt like a huge tongue in me.

I squeezed him and grunted, "get hard and make me cum."

We kissed and fucked, soon his stokes were longer, he shoved it in me hard. I was ready to take all of him, he rocked me, I tried to thrust back but couldn't keep up, I was coming, it was a long orgasm.

I lay there and he fucked me, I knew he would take a long time to cum. "do you want me to kneel down?" He didn't answer, he wrapped me in his arms and rolled me on top of him. This was a comfortable position, he was pounding me but I wasn't pinned to the mattress, I was enjoying his massive dick in me.

I relaxed, his thrust, long and slow. I felt movement behind me on the bed, then a finger pushing into my ass, I wasn't surprised, these two guys have tagged team a lot of girls. It felt good, then there were two fingers sliding into my ass.

I talked to the lover under me, there's a finger in my ass, it feels good, he smiled and kissed me. Soon the finger was gone and I felt the tip of a cock pushing into me, I relaxed, uhh! it was filling my other hole, I moaned, it hurt. I never said stop, I just groaned every time he pushed into me.

I tried to tilt my hips, taking two big cocks comfortably is difficult, they were both plowing into me, the one in my ass drove the one in my pussy deeper. They picked up the pace and soon they were pounding me, the cock in my ass started cumming, it flooded me and felt good. I tightened my ass and his soft cock popped out, I felt his cum run out and down my thighs.

I felt the big cock in my pussy sliding out, he lifted me up, his cock pulled out of me. He tried to put his cock into my ass, It slid up my back. "Put me in your ass."

"Not the whole thing." I lifted up, reached behind me, I lowered my hips and the big head pushed into my ass. I smiled, and lowered my body until the head popped into me. He grabbed my hips and shoved a few more inches into me, this was his second attempt to fuck my ass, I was sure he would be successful. I let him slide deeper, I lowered myself, I put my hands on his chest, "is this where you want it?" He smiled and kept pushing deeper.

I could hear Elle behind me, I think she was taking a movie of my ass taking the black monster. I leaned forward, he grabbed my hips and slid in deeper. I was pushing on his chest, he was buried in my ass, "not so hard, I tried to relax but the big dick was pushing deeper."

Jan was taking the pounding, she relaxed and felt his hips pound her ass, he was all the way in. He finally started to cum, she kissed him and started rocking on him. He spurted, he filled her ass with cum and stopped pumping into her.

She looked down, she kissed him gently on his lips, "my ass hurts, did it feel good?"

He said thank you, he's girls never let him put his whole cock in their ass, she smiled again, "I would have said no if you gave me a chance."

Thank you he said, let's rest for later. Jan let his soft penis slide out of her, she felt something run out of her ass, "I hope that's just your cum."

She stretched out on him and let her ass empty on his stomach, she finally rolled off and lay beside him. Elle looked at her, "I didn't think it was possible, roll over and let me take a picture of your ass hole." Jan rolled over and spread her cheeks, Elle took a couple of pictures, she also took a picture of the puddle of cum on the black man's stomach. Elle squeezed Jan's ass cheeks, "I hope you can walk."

Jan was in a coma, she was setting up Elle to, "get her brains fucked out," but it turned out Elle finally met her match and said, "no," Jan had to take the monster. Elle helped Jan off the bed, Jan's ass made noises and cum ran out of her. She walked to bathroom, she was a little wobbly.

Jan finally came back from the bathroom, she picked up her drink and asked for a refill, Elle got her a drink. She brought a towel to sit on, the two guys started looking at the naked girls, Elle was watching the black cocks, they were starting to stir again. Jan crawled to the middle of the bed, she called Elle and raised her arms, Elle crawled towards her, they wrapped arms and kissed. Jan knew the guys would be rock hard after seeing a couple of girls making out, she wanted Elle to have the two guys, it was Elle's turn to take the big, black monster.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers