All Comments on 'Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Long and detailed story. Loved it, I am a long time fan of your work and glad to see you back here writing again.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

That baby would've been a mutant lols. Twins DNA is way to close. They should've got an abortion even though I don't believe in them for myself but to bring in that retarded child would've been selfish. They didn't even think about the child & how fucked up his life would've been. They should've aborted it then went on the pill.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

I was always a big fan of the original 'Twins Find Fun in the Minivan' so this reboot version absolutely made my day, thank you! Very definitely 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

The first couple of paragraphs were a bit convoluted, but from there onwards it was AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rewrite? copy? stolen?

i read this before did you steal it or repost it? not smart to steal and if it is reposted why not tell the readers in an intro that it is a repost so we wont waste time on a story we already read.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yup... a stolen work

... but still good.

nikki_2021nikki_2021almost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Stolen Work

When I posted this story, i thought that I'd left a note at the start to explain that it is a re-post of my previous submission of 2 parts titled Twins Find Fun in the Minivan. This re-post completes the story properly and is definitely all my own work.

licks and kisses,

nikki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Neat Ending?? Nah, don't think so....

Too Neat an ending.

And parents can't be that understanding.

My little sister got knocked up at 18 too and I (30's now) recall even now how much shit hit the fan then. And yeah, we eventually all found out who the father was.

Reality's a little bit too subjective here. Fix.

mlleadriennemlleadriennealmost 11 years ago
It...

Was an amazing read and I really enjoyed your take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Continue

First off, great story. The sex was descriptive and believable. It actually had /story/, which is a feat onto itself in, especially so that it was /good/! It had the pacing to match its length, which is a double win. And this is a particular for me, but I /loved/ your handling of the impregnation and the resulting pregnancy. You reminded us of her pregnancy and the changes it caused her to go through but you didn't shove the facts in our faces. That is a big win from me because I am a very big fan of the impregnation/pregnancy fetish. The one thing that irked me was the ending. It was a bit... umm.. The last line. Just stay away from another one of those and you'll be golden! So to wrap it all up I hope you decide to continue this story and, while I wouldn't expect it to enter the scene again for some time with these characters, I look forward to more pregnancy. Hope to see more from you soon.

Hed

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
next chapter(s)?

I'm so glad you decided to redo/update this story! The added pages were so wonderfully human like almost all of your stories. The sex was over the top hot & steamy as always! (Thanks) The story writing has improved with time. I've been reading your stories since you were nikki_2020 and cannot tell you how much I've enjoyed each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Great story loved it,

KojoteKojotealmost 11 years ago
Amazing story!

I really enjoyed reading this. The buildup was amazing and the twist with the pregnancy was quite cool. A part of me would have loved to read how it might have worked out. But another part fell in love with the two of them and was relieved that they didn't have to go through that. And sad that they did have to loose a child.

Which means that you managed to show me some real persons I felt sympathy for. And that's the biggest compliment to a writer I have to give. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Just have to say that is one of the best stories i have ever read. in nine pages worth you managed to pull me in and actually feel for the characters and create emotional attachments too them. That is more then some "authors" can do with hundreds of pages. You should consider continuing the story because you have a great piece of work here and it would be sad to let something so good end so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautifully written, romantic and erotic but in good taste. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Holy cow i love this story i would buy this if it was a book and you finished it out like having them do stuff on the plane and then throughout college i could read this over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it . But !

What happened to the other set of twins ? After the vacation they were never mentioned again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I cried when she lost the baby, I laughed at others, but overall I got turned on each time! Very good story. Wished it was a book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
got as far as page three and had to comment

this is to long for one chapter it needs to be broken down into three chapters. it started good but soon got very rushed you give no background or character development that gives a reason for her to suck her brother off in he van. if he fingered her in the van as you said seems the parents would have smelled her arousal. it got unrealistic after she was playing footsie with him and then wanted to go for a drink and go dancing. all the teasing would have pissed him off and he would want nothing to do with her please keep it believable i kept wondering if rod sterling was going to show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pregnant

I found the pregnancy thing a turn off for what was otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

You kept it real, too many fictional stories got too fast, like a guy trying to quickly knock the top off it before anyone catches him, your story was drawn out in such a way that you lead the reader on a journey of discovery "with" the twins, you never left the reader wondering about anything (ok except maybe for the other set of twins, but to me they didn't have enough baring on the story to worry about). Overall an amazing story that is very well constructed, not just to make the reader horny but to arouse them to the core. I take my hat off to you.

James.

andysboyandysboyover 10 years ago

Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story and kind of realistic with them worrying and arguing. I have to admit to loving the unsafe sex stories but even enjoyed this one. 5*

elrayo41elrayo41over 10 years ago
AMAZINGLY REALISTIC SEX AMONG TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER

CONGRATULATIONS. This story is perfectly paced and shows how love developed between the twins, almost as a force beyond the ability of either one to control. It was both inevitable and surprising that Beth would lose the baby in the end. I only wish I could write as clearly and convincingly. You have a gift and you know how to use it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery:" Beth and Darren - (Twin Siblings)

Right from the top I have not YET read this story; in order to allay some of the fears of those incestual couples wishing to have children, I have scanned through the comments, and offer some relevent information. The "old wife's tales", illlicit rumors and inneundoes about the deformative children of births, and miscarriages from the pregnancies and births of incestual couples, versus non-incestrual pregnancies, are crapola and bull shiiiitt(sp), as it relates to incestual pregnancies!

My wife got pregnant three (3) weeks after we were married (we dated and were engaged for a total of 22 months and did not live together, prior to marriage); our very healthy son was born nine months and one day later! Prior to marriage we planned on three children, each to be three (3) years apart! My wife got pregnant on schedule for our second child to be three (3) years after the birth of our first child; unfortunately she had a miscarriage (early February) at almost five months! In late July the same year she got pregnant again, and we had a second miscarriage (almost exactly at five (5) months) on January 1st--her doctor was pissed because he had to miss the football bowl games! At this point we had a sixty-seven (67 %) miscarriage ratio--three pregnancies, one (1) live birth and two (2) miscarriages!! We were devastated and unsure about our chances of having a second child (live birth); we decided the risk was worth another attempt! The same year in late July she found that we were almost two (2) months pregnant; our very healthy, beautiful daughter was born on March 1st, nine months and one day later!! We are NOT blood-related; our two (2) miscarriages were Nature's purposed call.

The good news is we had a son and a daughter, almost five (5) years apart, both healthy, and therefore we decided to not tempt fate again. The bad news is that we had a final, fifty percent (50 %) loss/failure/miscarriage rate/ratio!! For most non-incestual AND incestual pregnancies that ratio is extremely high! Fortunately, the majority of miscarriages occur because that is NATURE's way of preventing most non-healthy babies from being born, regardless of incestual or non-incestual impregnation. Statistics have proven over and over there is hardly one iota of difference in the deformative and/or miscarriage rates and ratios of incestual pregnancies versus non-incestual pregnancies!! For the LIVE birth of the majority of incestual--blood-related--pregnancies the facts are not correctly recorded because of the laws against incest; the incestual couple use a myriad of techniques, because of the laws against incest, to disguise the actual (incestual) father of the child. However, because almost all miscarried births are usually tested (including DNA, Genetics, etc.) in order to determine the true cause of death, the incestual impregnation--and the natural incestual father--is usually discovered and recorded as being from an incestual consummation; these methods (used to hide the incestual father) in order to protect the incestual/natural father greatly distort the facts, and thus the distorted ratios!!

An exceedingly long commentary; my apologizes please! 'Nough said so I'll shut-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
piss poor writer

on the first page she had a blue bra on but on the second page she takes off a yellow one, CAN YOU SAY STUPID WRITER FUCK UP? if you had proofread this story and used a good editor you wouldn't look like a wannabe hack.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery" - Darren and Beth - (Twin Male/Female Siblings)

For the most part the story is written as I would have written it myself. There

was a few minor irregularities that are obvious, but I won't squabble. The "price" is fantastic therefore I've not earned the right to pass judgment...with one exception: The father of Darren and Beth (and their eighteen month old twin brothers Henry and James) was referred to as Phil, but for the most part as Paul.

I have read the story before, it being somewhat different than this one; the gist of the story is quite similar. The particular edition by 'nikki_2021' is a great and very joyful rendition that I enjoyed immensely! There is one aspect that never fully came together and was never addressed except for just a few words between Darren and Beth. Their love, Love, L.O.V.E was never developed between the siblings, though their sexual satisfactions were fully developed and decided. Their lack of real, true, heartfelt love made the relationship between Darren and Beth more as convenient 'fuck buddies' than as lovers Even their pregnancy, which incestually is a very deep, soulful and dedicated expression of the love of a man and woman, never happened here...simply because neither sibling was happy about the pregnancy! That happiness of them having a baby should have been the ultimate expression of truly committed love, regardless of the consequences of how their parents would take the eventful news!!

The writer would be well rewarded by most readers if the lives of Darren and Beth were to continue to college and beyond. The deep, bonding love as male and female, man and woman, as a truly, totally committed couple, ala 'husband and wife', and starting of their family with half dozen children, would honor this edition kindly! They should tighten their belts, take a deep breath and confront their parents with the truth--come what may! Their father told Beth that he (and most probably their mother) would always be there for them, if he, their father, was ever needed. My belief is that he has some idea about their relationship and would readily accept the results, including children!!

The writer has done a very commendable task of plotting the characters; Darren and Beth played their roles in top quality fashion, very factual and lifelike! Reading the story I could place myself in each scene as the lives progressed. The context and theme of the story is fabulous; the content is extraordinary as there is not any other 'noise' or outside influences to muddy the content. Their relationship, though short in time, was acted out as any normal couple exploring the sexuality of their opposite gender spouse. There was sensitivity when needed, understanding when necessary, while displaying lots of passion, some risk and suspense around many situations! Very deftly expressed with feelings from the writer.

babaloo92babaloo92over 9 years ago
absolute favorite

If there was an absolute favorite category: I would have chosen that. As much as I hate the fact that the kids had to get a miscarriage, I am really glad they ended up together at school hope you write more about their college experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of my Favorite's

This is my all time Favorite story, that I have read in a long time it was amazing how to people could fall in love with each other even though they were brother and sister, I would have guessed that someone would have known but it was an amazing story the ending was great I'd like too read a continuance of this story....

jcredel1jcredel1over 9 years ago
Has she ever heard of Plan B or BIRTH CONTROL!

Why in this age doesn't she believe in BC or emergency contraception? The sex was great but it baffled me that they had used condoms for only 2 pages. They better grow up and take responsibility.

nikki_2021nikki_2021over 9 years agoAuthor
Amused

I rarely respond to comments directly, but I had to this time. Firstly for the person that called me a hack for making an error in the colour of the bra ... yes, I am an amateur. That may indeed make me a hack, but I have read many published works with the occasional error. Editors are fantastic, but not always easy to come by when you need one. If you would like to recommend one then maybe, just maybe I'll put that resource to use.

For Mr jcredel, I am highly amused by the fact that the lack of use of birth control is the point that you decide to have an issue with the story. It's fiction. It is a plot device. You have no problem with the actual incestuous nature of the relationship and how wrong that is, just the fact that they don't use birth control? Look at the stats on teen pregnancy. Seems like its a fairly common problem in life.

I appreciate all feedback, even the negative stuff and rarely delete comments unless they are particulalry offensive.

I'm glad you're reading my work and hopefully you got past those petty issues and still had a nice boner.

licks and kisses,

nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Awesome!

This was great, it read so well, very hot and full of drama. The pregnancy angle really added to it, whereas at first I didn't think it would. You have a writing style that flows so well, I cannot believe how quickly I managed to read it all. My only disappointment is that I finished it so quickly. Please consider a follow up with them at college, even if it's only half as good as this one, (but I'm sure it wont be), it'll still be better than a whole lot of others on this site. It deserves more than the 5 Stars I gave it !

Just thanks for a great, sexy, story!

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 9 years ago
Great story

I loved the level of emotion in this one and the way they both get to share an apartment off campus. Awesome ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE YOUNGER TWINS?

all through the first 6 pages we hear about the younger twins but as soon as they get home they disappear. where were the younger twins when the parents went on the trip? I also wonder why the parents never smelled anything when the twins were fooling around in the car during the trip. this was a first draft only and needs a lot of work before posting.

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleurabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I really loved it. Incest is my thing and it was well written and very emotional. I'm just thankful I've never been impregnated as I don't know if I would have been able to cope. Incidentally I have an implant which takes away any worries about using condoms Keep up the work and good luck. Fleur

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it several times

I have read many of youur stories and I have read this one at least four times. I would love a follow up about their college romance. Or maybe even one of the younger twins when they come of age. Awesome writer in my book. Thank you for giving me so many orgasms.

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
wow

thank you that was great, I agree with anonymous. a follow up college would be great and what would be even funnier would be to have the parents tell the kids they are brother and sister after the kids find out some strange way..... what turn of events this would be.... love the stories keep them flowing..

Ranma29Ranma29over 8 years ago
Vary well thought out.

Loved this story and really want another story about them. Loved the way you left just enough about the setting to make the reader make it up. Will read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much info

On page 7 the story went anal. That's when you lost me. The story was good up until that point, but the anal ruined it.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years ago

Overall, very well writte; especially the dialogue comes across as realistic. This becomes particularly evident in the scene with the pregnancy test and their speech deteriorates into a lot of 'fuck'. That irked me, until I realised that I do the same thing under very stressful circumstances. Well done.

Some small issues with grammar ('to' instead of 'too', capitalisation) but nothing to get all hot and bothered about. Some continuity issues as well, with the name of the father, and Beth willing for a second line to appear on the pregnancy test,meaning she wanted to be pregnant.

My only other (minor) concern is that it really focuses on sex. Fine, it's an erotica site, but this story goes straight for the kill and doesn't bother much with their evolving relationship, only with (slightly) evolving sex positions. Their love is hinted at (Darren deciding not to have sex with Tracy; the scene at the hospital) but never rises to a credible level. And there's only so much you can do with two people and three orifices before it becomes a repeat of what was written before. Less would definitely have been more in this case.

The miscarriage was an absolute turn-off. They are pregnant for five or six months, but not once the baby is described in terms of affection or love. After all that time, there should have been some shift in their positions on the pregnancy, but no, they still refer to the baby as 'it' and don't really know what to do about it, nor is it even discussed. In the end, the baby is a plot device to wrap up some loose ends. And whilst my views on the subject are absolutely non-religious, it still is a human life you're talking about. To dispose of that life in this manner seems frivokous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best written story I have ever read.

This story was very well written from beginning to end. I will definitely be reading this author's other stories for sure. I got hard so many times and came at least 5 or 6 times while reading it. (not all at one sitting of course - I can only wish)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, really enjoyed reading this. Perhaps sometime you might let us see what life is like for them now they are away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing wonderful story

This was incredibly well written, i loved it. The erotic aspects seemed so naturally progressive it could be possible. It was an emotional rollercoaster that had such a heart felt impact. At times I forgot I was reading a story, I really want to see more of these characters.

imurddyimurddyabout 7 years ago
babies

I also wondered where the they went? Did aunt Marie pick them up, or were they stuffed in a bin?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Parents aren't all Assholes

To the Anon commenting on his sister's pregnancy and her father's anger, know this. I'm a father of 5, four of which are daughters. My youngest is 22. My oldest is 31. I've known since the birth of daughter #1 that someday the possibility of one of my little girls would come to me telling me of her unplanned, "fatherless" child. How would I react? How would my ultra-religious wife react?

Being a very religious household, but also very much against abortion on a scientific level as well, we always taught our daughters (and son) that abortion is NOT an option. There are many people in the world who crave having children without that possibility. Most of the religious teaching came from my wife. I'm more common sense but also believe the same religiously. Never once did we condone sexual behaviors outside of marriage in any way and we always let our kids know if something happened, adoption, not abortion, was the choice.

So it was in June of 2009 that my 20-year-old middle daughter stood before us, dry mouth, nervous, scared, and pale. When she finally mustered the courage to say, "I'm pregnant", my wife, completely naive, was shocked. Me? I had prepared for this news 20 years earlier. I sat calmly as my wife began to tear up. I nodded to my daughter to continue.

In tears, she said, "Are you guys going to kick me out and disown me?"

I asked, "Is that what you want?"

"No."

"Neither do we," I replied. "We're a family and we support each other. Yes, you made a mistake and now you will pay the consequences. What do you plan to do?" She opened up that she had thought about abortion but quickly dismissed the idea. She planned to place her child for adoption. I couldn't have been more proud of her.

From that day forward, we supported our daughter unconditionally. My wife was her biggest supporter. Together, we found a couple who had waited over 10 years to adopt a baby. We now have an additional daughter and son who are raising our granddaughter better than my daughter could have. Not only that, the floodgates opened for that sweet couple and they've added 4 more children to our family. We couldn't be more blessed.

Not all parents are assholes.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Licks and kisses, nikki???

I don't think I've ever heard that before, but I like it!

A unique attitude to have. ;-)

I loved the story. Sure, it had a few grammatical errors, but so what? Who's story doesn't."

This one had a lot of love and passion between the siblings. And the sex was pretty damned hot.

But the love at the time the baby was lost is what struck me the most.

Extremely touching.

And I'm in the "continue it at college" camp, if you'd be so kind.

5 Stars for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the story.

One of your best! The characters and their emotions are great. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them as they continue to expand their horizons sexually and their romantic love deepens. I can see them experimenting on the plane, nude resorts/beaches, football stadiums and much more. Keep up your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m conflicted

I would like to see more but unsure of how you could make a sequel to this and keep it up to the same standard because you really set the bar high with this story, so hush that I didn’t even look for spelling mistakes.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Great story... though admittedly...

I'd have liked to have seen you work out them dealing with a baby...

Funny, but I picture that their mom would have figured it out when she started recognizing the way Darren behaved around the child - more the proud papa than the supportive brother...

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed this story. Got a little confused about the twin babies disappearing toward the end but overall got me really worked up. Now I gotta change me panties. Can't wait to read the rest of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, but . . .

I didn't like the anal very much, so only 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars!!?

I rarely give out 5 stars but your story was really exceptional. My only advice I might have would be, if they had to deal with life in general and not just being with each other. Meaning if students in their school liked them but they fought the urge to date others so as not to upset each other. The waitress liking him is an example and you handled that scene very well with Darren not giving in because of how he liked his sister. Overall great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Read with a suggestion.

Perhaps it is just the writer in me, but I found it a bit repetitious. You might consider next time that a shorter more focused story would be even more sexually stimulating. I am sure the 20 something crowd will disagree, but there are quite a few who read your stories that are out of the hormonal twenties. You are one of the better writers on Lit. Now might be a great time to work on becoming one of the best.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I did enjoy the story but felt that the amount of sex versus story was unbalanced. I read incest stories on this site because I find the subject of sibling incest enjoyable. I obviously like the erotic nature of the subject as well.

Yes, there were a few mistakes in the story which likely would have been corrected with the use of an editor. For example the baby twins disappeared from the story towards the end when mum and dad were going away for a conference.

I would have liked to have seen more detail in the lead up to Beth and Darren's relationship, why did Beth suddenly decide to give Darren a BJ in the van.

In sibling incest stories it's always interesting to read how an author explores the reaction of parents finding out about their children's incestuous relationship, as such, I would have liked to see how Beth and Darren's parents handled finding out that Beth was pregnant and that Darren was the father.

I was somewhat confused about the emotional investment that Beth and Darren had in their relationship. Neither said that they were 'in love' with the other although Darren's turning down of Tracy's, the waitress, offer of sex in the restaurant washroom seems to indicate that he had a deeper than familial love for Beth.

All said, still a good 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

I’d like to see the college story continue. Great story. Good writing. Thanks

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this is so, so very good.....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Handling an unplanned pregnancy

Both of the siblings have their heads in the sand?

There have been day after pills available for over thirty years.

Are they dumb or did you forget their availability?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Jansen Twins - Holiday Of Discovery:" - This is at least the third time I've read this story. Rereading a likable story--incest being my favorite genre/subject--there's a couple reasons for

one to reread. First the story offers different perspectives to the reader.....kind of like each new day is somewhat different than other days. And, for me it gives me a different outlook on the theme, the characters and their roles, and there's clarity of the story's message. The fact that I like incest stories clouded my view that Darren and Beth did not seem to have deep-seated love. Their affair seems more sexual and comfort and ease of frequent sex. The emotional, romantic, theme never seemed to exist nor develop between the siblings, which was weird since they were twins--where more intense emotions most always exist between the brother and sister (male and female) twins. The effects of their baby's miscarriage was the only emotional feelings displayed by them; they never spoke of the pregnancy, in any capacity, as a joyful event of their love!

I still enjoyed rereading the story again. And I'm glad the pregnancy happened, though I'm discouraged by the loss of the infant life; the siblings not having a truly committed love relationship could be one of the reasons they avoided coming clean with their parents. I'm sure I'll read the story again some time in the future; the incest genre is in my blood. and a good incest story by great writers is hard to find!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. I can't believe neither of them thought of Plan B.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I loved the story, even though it was a total fuckfest. I'm sorry though, the pregnancy was just a diversion from the story. She's preggers and they hardly took a breath about it. Oh, that's right, they're 18. They didn't want it or they would have had some prenatal doctors visits. Oh, that's right, they're 18. Then, afterward they didn't even say one word about birth control. Oh, that's right, they're 18.

That's the only thing about incest/ taboo stories that I hate, the preoccupation with pregnancy.

In this day and age birth control is so easy to get and use. There should not ever be an unwanted pregnancy, EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many things missed. Planned Parenthood where an abortion is free & confidential, morning after

Pill which by far would have been the best option.

Oh well.

A nice story except for the stupidity.

Bill

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 2 years ago

Nice Job Nikki . I hate when i see comment and people over think what this is all about .Erotic Fantasy !! Your trade mark is always the woman getting her filled with a load of cum., must be your personal preference . You got my cock stirring .

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Wow I adored this story. Thanks so much for the depth the detail and especially the eroticism you pop into your stories. I really am a huge fan of your writing. It gives me lots of pleasure ;) thanks for writing as you do.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Very erotic but the pregnancy storyline was sad and hit close to home. My wife miscarried her first few pregnancies. One of our daughter was born extremely early at 24 weeks gestation. She had a lot of complications, several times almost dying but pulled through. She was truly a miracle. So far I’ve really enjoyed all of your stories that I’ve read. Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into writing great stories.

-Cheers

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/4/2022) I enjoyed reading this story. Beth and Darren discover each other’s sexuality in the back seat of their minivan. Beth was a curious aggressive personality and Darren was the horny eighteen-year-old game for a tumble. I liked how their relationship shifted from sexual curiosity and lust to a loving relationship giving themselves to each other. The pregnancy made it realistic and the miscarriage poignant. I was concerned they would end up going to separate schools. That would have made it doubly poignant. There wasn’t what could be called a happily ever after ending but more of a happy new beginning. For those who commented about Plan Parenthood and Plan B, I say these are a couple of green teenagers just discovering their sexuality, and not all would choose to abort as a first choice. This was very realistic, IMO. Finally, I need to say that Beth and Darren had to be fraternal twins for one to be male and the other female. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was good. I wouldn’t mind reading more about these two.

babaloo92babaloo92about 2 years ago

Fantastic! Even the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a amazing story!! It's one of the best stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

way too much anal, clearly a british writer. They're all secretly into gender-neutral, dry assholes. Plus, the sister's dialogue is almost entirely unbelievable in those scenes, totally out of character for her.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Why?

I find it difficult to believe I. am the only person who comes here to get away from the stress. of life. The crappy stock market, grocery prices, and gas costs rising hourly.

Here is where I come for some enjoyable fantasy.

That was until I ran straight into an unwanted pregnancy sibling parents and the family horrors that brings! I admit I skipped pages once i saw we were heading for everything BUT enjoyable fantasy! Somehow she terminated , accident, intentionally, who cares. A potential deformed mongoloid averted. But what was a cute story of sibling sexual discovery totally destroyed.

WHY? What did you hope to accomplish? Not enough misery , conflict and stress in your life that you must create it too?

I reiterate.....why?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Jansen Twins - Holiday Of Discovery:" - Eighteen Year Old Fraternal Twin Brother and Sister, Darren and "Beth."

This is probably the sixth (6th) time I've read this great incest story, from "cover to cover." Most additional readings, for me anyway, the information with each reading offers new perspectives to me with each reading. Reading this story again, something popped that I had missed during the previous readings.

Near the end, the next morning after the doctor has given the twins the sad news of their loss of their child, Beth states "It's gone!" Most mothers, and fathers, after a miscarriage, want to know the sex of the child. After the miscarriage of our--my wife and I--before my wife left the hospital--both times--we inquired as to the sex of each of my our miscarriages. Both times the doctor answered us right away--the doctor further told us that most all parents of the child wants to know the sex, mostly because of the love the parents have for their loss! In our situation we felt both miscarriages a child of the family, rather than a "something." My comment below ("over 8 years ago") gives the details of our anguish and disappointment. To us, knowing the names, the losses were not 'just an incident."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

Very well written, instant erection almost from the first to last paragraph!

Keep "up" the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another incredable story by Niki. I related to the bond as I too have travelled from Mi to FL in he back of our parents minivan. I did give my brother hand jobs and blow jobs on the journey, and he fingered the hell out of my pussy, but we didnt actually ever fuck. After reading this story I kind of wish we had, but less the pregnate part. Awesome story regardless, and for other siblings on a long journey with their parents, being sexually kinky can make the trip so much funner and shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

could have skipped chapters 5-8

jhkendrickjhkendrickabout 1 year ago

The loss of the baby made me cry but great story overall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent read!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I loved the story... Maybe they overcame the loss a tad too easily, but other than that, a solid 5/5!

I'd love to see more of the twins!

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

This is the first story of this sort that I've read where consequences (pregnancy) were explored. Thanks for thoughtfully including that in the story. One thing all people deal with is the consequences of any actions we take. As always, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would love to see more of them 20/10

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another very enjoyable story. I find it so difficult to put one down and do something productive.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver6 months ago

Really enjoyed this story! It was very believable, started out simple but became more creative and complex, and the main characters didn’t come off as strangely more wise and clever than teens often do in many stories. Very sexy, very relatable and enjoyable, thx!

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

Nikki, this was amazing. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A real story but not a great ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...