January's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you need to pee by now, so let me remove my wet cum crusted Hello Kitty panties from you, and then you can use Lizzy's Bambino diaper."

Cassandra used her mouth to peel January's panties from her pussy, and sealed them in a Ziploc bag.

"I always keep my little slave girls' first pair of panties. I also only wear panties that my little ones cream all over first. The nylon granny panties I am wearing now were presented to me by Lizzy this evening. Now Lizzy put your dirty diaper on her backwards, and mash all of that wonderful chocolate batter against her pussy."

Lizzy did as Cassandra instructed, but before she could remove her hand from the diaper, golden waters made the diaper overflow all over Lizzy's hand. Lizzy continued massaging the dirty diaper against January, as January's bowels emptied into it as well.

"Good girl, January," Cassandra continued, "Now to prove to you that I would have done anything that you are to endure, I will lick you clean."

Cassandra knelt down, removed the dirty diaper, and after handing it to Lizzy, and began to lick January clean.

Cassandra inserted a vibrating egg inside January's swollen pussy. After turning it on full force, she grabbed the diaper she had used for the enema, turned it over on January's breasts, and smeared its contents all over January's face and breasts.

"I bid you the sweetest of dreams, my dear. Again thank you so much for trusting me," Cassandra genuinely said.

"The only reason I'm still here, bitch, is because I can't talk," January thought to herself.

Sometime in the night January passed out from complete exhaustion.

January awoke to hearing and feeling Cassandra releasing her morning pee all over January's face. A couple times she choked from it going up her nose. Then Cassandra was gone once again.

Sensations of complete pain embraced January's mind, as Cassandra used a large wooden paddle on January's swollen and bruised pussy.

"It's time to wake up, my love," Cassandra softly said.

Moans of desperate cries for Cassandra to stop filled the air.

"I know sweetie, please understand I do all of this for you also," Cassandra said in an apologetic tone.

"You have a long day ahead of you, so let's get started, my lovely ladies. Lizzy, I am sure January is dying of thirst, so please put the funnel gag in her mouth."

After struggling with January to remove the old gag, and putting a gag with a large funnel in January's mouth, Cassandra straddled the funnel, spread her pussy lips apart, and released sweet golden juices into January's mouth. When the last golden drop had choked its way down January's throat, Cassandra continued straddling the funnel, and remarked, "Haven't you always wanted brownies for breakfast, sweetie?"

January watched, with eyes wide open from the fear she felt, as Cassandra's asshole began trying to push out her shit. A little chocolate batter came out as January witnessed a brownie begin to peek out at her.

Soon shit began filling her mouth, but January refused to eat or swallow any of it. It became apparent to Cassandra that this was not going to be easy.

"Lizzy, would you kindly sit on January's stomach, and jump on it, until the toilet flushes."

About the fifth time Lizzy jumped on January's stomach, she could not help it, but to began swallowing the turds in her mouth.

When Cassandra finished, she turned to Lizzy and said, "I think she's still a little hungry."

Lizzy squatted over the funnel, and before January knew it, Lizzy forced a large brownie into her mouth, after a wallpaper-peeling fart. Cassandra took her turn in flushing the toilet.

"No more, no more," January screamed with all her might, but only loud moans came out.

Cassandra and Lizzy picked up a struggling January, and chained her up to the ceiling.

"I'm sure you're homesick by now, so I brought over a friend of yours, my love," Cassandra said as she pulled out a long black canvas bag from the work bench, and laid it on the stool next to the bench January was lying on.

After unzipping it, Cassandra pulled out a plastic bag that contained January's black stuffed cat. She removed the cat from the bag, and laid it on the bench.

As Cassandra straddled the cat, a surge of violation began to fill January's heart with heartbroken despair. Loud crying moans came from a muffled January, as tears streamed down her face. Horror filled her eyes as she realized what was about to take place.

"Now sweetie, I know you're upset right now," Cassandra continued, "but in order for you to truly become my little slave I must break you to the depths of your soul. The sad part about it is you already know this, but still refuse to let me break you. Now as Midnight and I become more acquainted, Lizzy will be torturing you beyond what you could ever handle.

Cassandra got up and began to completely strip, revealing her goddess body.

"Now go ahead Lizzy," Cassandra instructed, as she slowly started to hump the stuffed cat.

"Bite down on the funnel. It will help," Lizzy whispered to January.

Lizzy grabbed two inflatable butt plugs, and crammed one into January's pussy, and the other into January's asshole. She pumped both of them up until January moaned in agony.

Lizzy grabbed a leather paddle, and began flogging January all over.

"Oh god, flog her harder, harder, oh my god beat the shit out of her now," Cassandra screamed, as she was aggressively massaging her breasts and grinding her pussy against the soft wet fur of the cat.

Even with the harsh beatings of the flogger continuously beating her body, January glared at Cassandra with loathing and betrayal.

"Don't you fucking do it, you bitch," January tried to say, but only moans and heavy breathing prevailed.

"Oh sweetie, oh sweetie. Fuck yes," Cassandra moaned, as her cream squirted onto the stuffed cat.

"Damn sugar, I love your wet pussy. Lizzy come make love with me and kitty. See January, he is even purring."

Lizzy grabbed a double-end rabbit vibrator from one of the baker's racks, and joined Cassandra.

January had no choice but to watch in agonizing pain while Cassandra and Lizzy made love on her once sacred kitty. Cum squirted and streamed from their pussies as they gave each other several orgasms.

After a good hour of sweet love making, Cassandra whispered in Lizzy's ears.

Lizzy got up, went to the bench, and grabbed Cassandra's strap on, along with two cock rings with rounded metal spikes. She walked over to Cassandra and helped her up. Cassandra put on the strap on, and then inserted the double end vibrator through the strap on and into her pussy. On the other end, she placed the cock rings.

Lizzy removed her panties, and began to hump the stuffed animal again.

"Sweetie, I think it's time for some real pain," Cassandra said, while looking at January with a smirk.

Cassandra grabbed Lizzy's soaking wet panties, and walked over to January. She Removed the funnel from the gag, and placed the panties in January's mouth, before she could say a word.

Lizzy sat back on the cat and moved her legs where January could see her pussy, and began to slowly rub her clit.

"I want you to watch how much cunt juice my loving sweetie pie can produce, while I fuck the shit out of you," Cassandra whispered, as she lifted January's legs around her.

Cassandra reached down and pulled the butt plug from January's pussy. After inserting the vibrator into January's very sore cunt, she began to slowly pound January.

Each time one of the two cock rings entered January's wet pussy, January moaned loudly in agony.

January closed her eyes, and tried to find that peace and happiness within her. But it was nowhere to be found, as Cassandra began fucking her harder and faster.

Lizzy had begun to feverishly rub her clit, as she massaged her breasts.

Cassandra continued fucking January, while Lizzy continued to rub her clit feverishly.

Tears streamed down January's cheeks, as a large clump of sticky liquid plopped onto her ruined kitty.

"Only four more to go through sweetie, then I'm finished with you," Cassandra whispered.

After resting a few moments after her last orgasm, Lizzy rose up and walked over to Cassandra with a clean diaper in hand. The two ladies peed and shit in the diaper together, with their ass cheeks touching.

After licking one another clean, Cassandra took the diaper and put it on January.

"Sweet dreams, my love," she said as the two ladies left January to hang and to think.

January was able to work the gag from her mouth, and began blood curdling screams saying, "Let me out, you fucking bitch. Let me out." This continued through the night until she passed out.

January was awoken by fingers pressing against her jaw, and an extremely large cock being forced into her mouth.

The cock began harshly fucking her mouth, as she heard Cassandra say, "Sweetie, I am going to stop pressing your jaw open, but do not bite down. If you do, this will happen again and again until you puke cum. For now, you will be milking the cock for an hour."

The cock did not stop fucking her mouth for one second, unless it was squirting cum down her throat. Thirty minutes into it, January began puking and crying, but the cock did not stop.

"Like I said earlier sugar, I love cock. But after years of having one come on my face all the time, I can no longer stand to see, taste, or even feel a dick cumming on or in me. So before I fuck this one tonight, you get to milk it."

After the cock came in her mouth the last time, the liquid spilled onto the floor.

"You were supposed to swallow it, you bitch." Cassandra yelled, as she kicked January's pussy harshly with her stilettos from behind.

After composing herself, Cassandra had the cock continue until January swallowed cum five more times.

The next morning, January awoke to having cotton panties stuffed in her mouth.

"Maybe the panties you wore Thursday, and that Lizzy and I came on several times, will keep you quiet," Cassandra said. "Lizzy, would you be a doll and put on January's diaper, and hand me those over there?"

Lizzy removed January's extremely used diaper and put it on. Then Lizzy handed Cassandra two white candles that hand been burning for several hours. Cassandra began pouring both of them on January's breasts. After the wax solidified, a beautiful white mold had formed over January's breasts.

Lizzy handed Cassandra one last candle, and Cassandra began pouring it all over January's crotch area, ensuring it covered her pussy and asshole. During this time, blood curdling screams simply came out as loud, muffled moans. Tears continued pouring down January's cheeks long after the wax cooled off.

"Would you be a doll, Lizzy, and hand me my whip?" Cassandra asked.

As she did so, a smile formed on Cassandra's face, and she said, "Now sugar, I have over fifteen years of experience with this whip. I will be using it to slowly and painfully remove the wax from your breasts and even your sore pussy."

Over the period of several hours, Cassandra began the slow and painfully agonizing removal of the wax, as January bawled.

Cassandra then removed the diaper from Lizzy, laid it flat in front of January, and peed and pooped in it once more. Lizzy followed suit.

"Go ahead and lower her down," Cassandra said to Lizzy.

"Oh yes, Caleb, my house slave, is smoking her wonderful brown sugar ham, as I speak. Now if you want some, I expect you to eat all of your chocolate batter," Cassandra said as she left the room.

January closed her eyes and began to slowly eat the shit in the diaper. She noticed for the first time she did not gag, but instead her pussy began to swell with passion, the faster and more she cleaned the diaper.

"She can never know," January thought to herself.

Later that day after she had eaten a wonderful lunch, Cassandra came in with Lizzy, and strapped January back onto the leather bench.

"For being such a good, sweet girl, we're going to work only on making you eat me out for several hours," Cassandra said.

Lizzy took a wooden stool with a leather toilet seat, and attached it to the bench only an inch from January's face. As Cassandra sat on the stool, January noticed Cassandra was wearing the pair of Rainbow Bright cotton briefs that January had worn on Tuesday.

After January moved the crotch of the panties to the side, she began slowly licking Cassandra's bare, swollen pussy.

"My darling sweetie, I hate to bring this up, but every time you take a break, Lizzy will be biting down on your pussy," Cassandra told January, in her normal sweet and gentle tone.

After January had licked, tongue fucked, and drunk pee and pussy excretions for three hours without stopping, Cassandra admitted, "I think you wore my pussy out, my love. The funny thing is I have a sexual addiction problem."

"Sweetie pie, would you mind preparing a nice warm bath for January and I, then go upstairs, and do what we discussed earlier, pretty please?" Cassandra said to Lizzy.

While Lizzy prepared the bath, Cassandra removed January's restraints, and sat her up.

"Tonight, we will not speak at all after I finish. Tomorrow morning, my house slave will come get and you, blindfold you, and drive you to work. All of your things will be returned to you. As of the time you leave here, this never took place. I will deposit ten thousand dollars into your account. After a period of time, I will contact you to see if you want this for the rest of your life. Of course, if you try to contact me, I will not ever do so. Part of being a true slave is having faith in what I say is true. Now, let us go and spend some quiet time together."

After a wonderful night filled with romantic blissful love, January put on a Bambino diaper and pink plastic pants that was covered in red hearts, and a Care Bear t-shirt that Cassandra had given her. As she lay down in the silk-covered bed, January placed her beloved kitty between her legs, and just held it.

The next morning, events took place just as Cassandra had told her they would. That day at work began the long process of her waiting. She knew what she wanted and loved. But she also wanted to prove herself as well.

That night, she walked into her bedroom and found all of her panties, except her Hello Kitty pair, washed and folded neatly on the bed. Next to them was her stuffed kitty. Also there was a large present wrapped in pink wrapping paper laid on her bed with a card.

"My sweetest love, I wanted you to have a care package to help you through the long nights ahead of you."

January ripped off the wrapping paper, and opened the box. Tears began streaming down her face as she saw her Hello Kitty cotton briefs in a Ziploc bag. She pulled them out, and noticed they were wet with her own pussy cum, along with Cassandra's as well.

After sealing up the panties, she removed a piece of pink wrapping tissue, and saw several t-shirts folded, Bambino diapers, and all manner of colored plastic panties. Several bottles of lavender-scented baby powder and baby lotion and wipes were included as well. At the bottom of the box was a cell phone, with a note saying to keep it charged and on her at all times.

She hurriedly took a shower, put some baby lotion on her bare pussy and ass cheeks, and powdered herself. She put on a Bambino diaper with the same pink and red heart plastic panties she had worn on that special night.

She put her panties where they belonged, and put her Bambino diapers and plastic panties on her night stand so she could always watch over them.

She straddled kitty, took out the panties, and placed them on kitty's head. She leaned over on Kitty and began humping until she passed out.

Every night this continued, which began to turn into weeks, and even a few months.

One late Thursday afternoon, January heard a tone come from her purse. She anxiously looked at the phone, and saw a text from Cassandra.

"Sweetie pie, if you truly and earnestly desire me and the life I offer, then be at Little Tony's by 5:15 pm sharp."

At 5:14 pm, January walked into Little Tony's. A hostess came up to her and said, "Follow me please, Miss January."

The hostess guided January to a private room with the curtains drawn. As the door opened, she saw that only a takeout bag and a dozen roses sat on the table. January walked in and read a note which was attached to the flowers.

"Darling, I know this sucks, but you will be dining alone. Please remember, you are to be a wonderful southern lady at all times."

January opened the bag, and pulled out a to-go cup with a straw, and placed to the side. She then pulled out a to-go plate, and saw that it had a large amount of shit on it. On the plastic lid was written, "Enjoy my brownies."

January took off the lid, and put it in the bag. After placing the Bambino napkin in her lap, she grabbed a fork, and began eating the shit in small bites. The strange thing about it was that she actually slowly savored each and every bite.

As she took the first drink from the cup, she could somehow tell the pee belonged to Cassandra.

Thirty minutes later, the hostess came barging in with a smaller to-go bag.

January tried to ignore the shit on her plate, and took a sip of pee.

"Yes sweetie," she said to the host, fuming with embarrassment.

"Cassandra said to give this to you as well. By the way, I am also one," the hostess said, with a subtle wink.

Relieved from embarrassment, January opened the bag. A note was in it, along with a Bambino diaper, black plastic pants, and diaper tape.

The note read, "First, rub yourself, and cum on the panties you are wearing. Leave them on the table as a tip. Then, tape the roses together at the bottom and at the base of the rose petals, and place them rose stem up inside your pussy. Then, put the Bambino diaper and plastic panties on. Hurry and finish you dinner; a taxi will be outside in twenty-five minutes."

January began rubbing her swollen panties as the hostess came in, sat in front of her, and recorded her on a camera she had pulled from her apron.

"You are so beautiful. I can see why both Cassandra and my Mistress Lizzy like you so much," the hostess said softly.

After January creamed on the panties a few times, she handed them to the hostess, who in turn placed them in her black silk thongs, and left.

January taped up the roses, closed her eyes, and stuffed them slowly into her cunt, all the way up to the base of the petals. She finished her dinner after putting on the diaper and plastic panties. She stood up slowly and began the long walk outside.

Every step was met with the painful reminder of the thorny rose stems inside her. The taxi pulled up, just as she got to the curb.

Her phone popped up another text message. "The driver is taking you to the mall. He has been paid and tipped very well. He will drop you off at the main entrance. On the other side of the mall is a new place called Auntie B. M., and when you arrive, ask for Susan."

With every bump in the road, January would close her eyes to mask the pain the thorns caused her pussy. Her thoughts were also on the walk ahead of her. The mall was the size of two football fields and included a second floor.

As they arrived, January thanked the driver, and slowly got out. As she walked through the mall, she knew people were staring, because of the sounds of the plastic panties rustling against her bulky nylon jogging pants.

She held her head high and shoulders back, as she thought, "I will do anything it takes to be with you."

Finally she arrived at Auntie B. M. fashions and accessories. She went to the service counter, and saw a short and round lady with the name "Susan" on her name tag. January tapped her on the shoulder, and said, "Cassandra sent me."