January's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after five more orgasms, she was able to stop. She began to freak out as she saw it was 6:08 am. She stuffed the thongs almost all of the way in, leaving out just enough to pull them out.

January pulled back the covers, and the pee-soaked diaper, and began eating out Cassandra. Cassandra came a few times before awaking.

"Good morning my sweetheart. Watch out pumpkin, Mommy needs to release her bladder," Cassandra said.

Cassandra sat up on the edge of the bed, and released her morning pee in the diaper she wore. January heard the force of it coming from the diaper, as her pussy swelled from excitement.

"Littleone, why is it 6:17?"

January hung her head down, and began fidgeting with the thongs in her pussy.

"I see. I do not nor will I ever punish you for masturbating, unless it interferes with something I tell you to do. Now be a good girl, and lay down on your back, and spread your legs, sweetie,"

January did as she was told, while Cassandra grabbed the silver hair brush. Cassandra reared back and began spanking January's pussy, with such force that she pushed January up the bed. January readjusted herself, with tears in her eyes, and Cassandra continued to spank her ten more times.

January continued sobbing, not from the pain, but from the grief she had caused Cassandra.

"It's ok sweetie, you will learn," Cassandra said in a comforting tone.

"Now, let's go get me pretty, my love."

Cassandra and January went downstairs, and January helped Cassandra into the makeup table's chair. January began brushing rose oil into Cassandra's hair, as Cassandra put on her makeup.

"Go lay a clean diaper out on the upholstered bench, and kneel next to it, littleone," Cassandra requested.

After the finishing touches on her makeup were complete, Cassandra went and stood in front of January, and had her remove her diaper, plastic panties, and night gown. Cassandra then squatted over the bench, and January spread apart Cassandra's butt cheeks, as brownies and juice came from Cassandra.

"See, you're already learning to be an even better littleone," Cassandra said, smiling at January.

"Would you be a doll, and bring the lotion and powder in here so you can caress my body with both of them?"

"Now, pull my thong from your pussy, and out it on me," Cassandra requested.

"Re-powder your bottom and pussy, then come and put the diaper on."

After January put on the diaper, Cassandra said, "Please dress me with a teddy, corset, garter belt, thigh highs, stilettos, and then my slip."

January sensually dressed Cassandra, ensuring to kiss every part of her as it was covered with clothing. Cassandra kept her composure, and let January enjoy the moment.

"Go and put on both pairs of panties, and come sit in my lap."

After January put on her panties, she sat on Cassandra's lap. Cassandra began feeding January from both of her breasts. January simply closed her eyes, and allowed each moment to overtake her heart and mind.

As January put Cassandra's breasts back into the teddy and slip, Caleb came in and placed a serving tray with scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, and a slice of toast, on the makeup table, and began to leave.

"Wait Caleb," Cassandra ordered.

"Get the teddy from over on the bench, and hand it to January to change them out."

As Caleb brought January the bear, January lifted Caleb's red silk dress. January's eyes widened in horror as she pulled back Caleb's panties and saw a red silk teddy in Caleb's panties hugging her fourteen inch cock, with a girth to match.

"Yes sweetie, that is what you milked so long ago. I just wanted you both to be introduced. I only fuck transvestites, sugar, and so will you."

January took out the red cum-stained silk teddy from Caleb's panties, and placed the black vaginal secreted on in Caleb's pink satin granny panties.

Cassandra had January kneel on the floor next to her, as she ate her breakfast. After savoring the last drop of her coffee, she had January bring her a cup of water, her toothbrush, tooth paste, floss, and a small cup of mouth wash.

Each time Cassandra needed to spit, she did so in January's mouth. January took everything back into the bathroom, and did the same.

After putting Cassandra's dress on her, January followed Cassandra to the desk. A black leather high back chair, with a large hole in the seat, sat above another upholstered bench. The gap was just big enough to fit a head in between the two.

Cassandra pulled her dress up, and sat in the chair.

"Sweetie, could you do me a favor, and lay on the bench, and service my cunt while I work?" Cassandra requested.

January lay on the bench, put her head underneath the seat, and unhooked the crotch of Cassandra's teddy. While Cassandra began checking her e-mail, January pushed the crotch of Cassandra's thong to the side, and began suckling on Cassandra's pussy lips and clit.

By the time Cassandra finished checking her e-mail, and began a video conference with the board, she had already secreted her juice on January's face a couple of times.

During the video conference, January noticed her mommy was making a brownie for her to enjoy. An excited January began sucking on Cassandra's asshole, to help it out.

Cassandra barely was able to mute herself before she yelled, "Oh my gosh, my clit, play with my clit now."

As January continued sucking the brownie out from Cassandra, she feverishly rubbed Cassandra's clit through the wet thong. While the last of the brownie came into January's mouth, an extremely large volume of secretions squirted onto her forehead.

"Damn good girl," Cassandra shouted.

January placed her mouth wide open, underneath Cassandra's pussy, to assist Cassandra with removing her juices. After January had cleaned Cassandra's pussy and asshole, Cassandra stroked her fingers through January's hair.

Cassandra continued doing so, as she began speaking to the board, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the board, as some of you may have heard, late yesterday afternoon January was found to have uploaded some of our software, and licensing for that software, to several bit torrent websites. Of course the licenses were disabled before anyone got our software. Now I put before you that she be fired as of Monday, with no severance package, and we immediately evict her from the corporate apartments. How do you vote?"

As January heard a unanimous vote of yes, she began crying. Not because of the life as she knew was ending, but because of the one about to begin.

That night at dinner, both were dressed up formally, and they were alone together. January was eating from a bowl placed on the floor, between Cassandra's legs. It contained the same as Cassandra's plate of sliced roasted chicken, fresh green beans, and roasted potatoes, except in bite size.

"Are you upset about the board meeting, littleone?" Cassandra sincerely asked.

"No mommy."

"You're a good and smart girl, littleone. Now eat mommy's pussy until I secrete in your food."

Later that night, January was found kneeling naked in front of Cassandra, with Caleb sitting across the room

"My dearest littleone," Cassandra began, "To be honest, I have been watching you ever since I hired you two years ago. I have watched you get in and out of several relationships. I was always the guardian that watched over you. I not only wish to continue being your guardian, but also you best friend, lover, and Owner. Will you accept this life long collar?"

January bowed her head, and simply replied, "Yes mommy."

Cassandra placed the silver locking collar around January's neck, locked it, and threw the only key into the high flames of the fireplace in front of them.

Cassandra and January went over to the desk, and signed a life long contract, and Caleb witnessed it. Then, after pricking both of their fingertips, Cassandra and January put their bloody fingerprints next to their names.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
As a Leatherman I was really looking forward to

reading this story. Unfortunately you managed to hit the only 2 real Hard limits that I have. Brown and Roman Showers are a hard limit. So I couldn't really finish the story. I did read over the last page and it looked like a good story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Isabella's Reversion Pt. 01 An ABDL story of a woman's life coming full circle.in BDSM
The Family's New Baby A single mother receives the birthday gift of a lifetime.in Fetish
Diapers Inc. Lady boss puts her female assistant in diapers.in Fetish
The Stall Filthy things happen in a public ladies' room toilet stall.in Lesbian Sex
Baby Cara Why does her roommate have a giant diaper?in Fetish
More Stories