January's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, look around and I will be right over to help you, sweetie," Susan said.

As January looked around, she noticed it had all manner and variations of lingerie. Everything was from petite to plus size. Working her way to the back she noticed several books about feminine and masculine sexuality, and even a few toys.

"I am so sorry for the wait, but tonight begins our grand opening sale. Come with me," Susan instructed.

Susan led January to the last dressing room, which had a "Do Not Enter" sign on it.

"Please take your time and try on everything, to make sure it fits. Cassandra gave me your sizes," Susan stated, as she opened the door.

Upon entering, January first noticed all of the mini dresses hanging up. They had corset bodies and silky puff short sleeves and short dresses attached to them. On the bench was a note lying next to double sided satin panties, big enough to fit around two thick cloth diapers.

The note read, "This will be a part of your daily uniform, along with some other things Susan will be bringing you. You will find another diaper underneath the panties. Put it on along with a dress and panties of your choice."

After January had put on a black pair of panties, with Hello Kitty on the front, she put on the matching black dress.

"Knock, sweetie. I have the rest if you could kindly open the door for me," Susan said.

"Why sure Miss Susan."

As January opened the door, Susan handed January matching garter belts, opera gloves, thigh high nylons, matching lace chokers, and even two pairs of black stilettos.

"Why, don't you look just like a precious little thing in that? Oh wait, here are some bags for everything. You may want to look in the first one pretty fast."

January put on the garter belt, thigh highs, a choker, and a pair of stilettos. She opened the first bag, and saw a small silk black purse. As she opened it, it had makeup, a small vibrator, and another note.

"By now you look so cute, I'm sure. Freshen up, put everything in bags, and then leave. You are to meet my house slave out at the main entrance in an hour."

"Awesome, that gives me forty-five minutes to make Cassandra a gift," she thought to herself.

She left the store and went over to a little kid's store, and bought a pair of Hello Kitty cotton briefs, then stopped by a trophy store.

"I want this black collectible case, with the following engraved," she said as she wrote on a piece of paper.

She stopped by hallmark for a present bag and wrapping tissue, as she headed to the family bathroom.

After locking the door, January hurriedly pulled down her panties and diapers, and cleaned off her pussy from the pee. She pulled out the vibrator, and wrapped the Hello Kitty panties around it.

Within 15 minutes she had soaked the panties dripping wet. She placed them in the collector's case, placed it in the gift bag, fixed her makeup, and hurriedly went to the front entrance, making it there just in time.

A lady wearing a long black silk dress that accented her curves got out of the driver's seat, and opened the back door of the black Escalade. Her short black hair was put up in pig tails. Her full B cup breasts accented her figure perfectly.

"My name is Caleb, and I will be driving you. Madam requested you wear this blindfold," she said, as she handed a blindfold to her.

January got in, and put the blindfold on before the door was closed.

On the way, shit began to peak its head out of January's asshole. "She's going to enjoy this," she thought to herself, as she continued to push the shit out, without even uncrossing her legs. The peace and happiness she had felt as a little girl was filling her heart, along with the anticipation of seeing her love.

"Go ahead and peek out your blindfold," Caleb said.

January's eyes opened wide, as she saw a large two-story Spanish Estate. Light tan stucco was accented by brown rock. The columns were made from brown rock as well. Couch lights adorned the house every five feet, with two extremely large ones on either side of the Cherry wood double door. Large lion statues sat beneath each of the two coach lights.

As they pulled up, Caleb helped January out of the Escalade, and guided her inside.

"Oh my cute darling, sweetie. How cute and sexy you look," Cassandra said, as she walked over to January.

"I missed you so much, my loving slave," Cassandra whispered, as she embraced January.

All of the time they had spent apart seemed to melt away as the two began to passionately kiss one another. Cassandra gently caressed January's left breast, while they continued kissing one another. Cassandra forced her tongue into January's mouth, to show dominance, even in a simple kiss.

Cassandra pulled slowly pulled away from January, and said, "I would love to continue this, sweetie pie, but there are a few things that need to be said and done before we can enjoy our love."

Cassandra removed January's blindfold, and helped her up. As January looked around, she saw a beautiful two story room. Without question, it complimented the Spanish styling on the outside. The second floor was a large loft area. Down where they stood was a large sitting area, and a wonderful hand carved dark cherry wood desk.

"This way sweetie," Cassandra said as she walked thru the archway and into the closet. All of its shelving was hand-carved dark cherry as well. An upholstered bench sat in the middle of the room.

"These are all of my wonderful clothes. Over there are my dresses, arranged by type, season, color, and even fabric. This drawer contains all of my garter belts and thigh highs. This one has all of my silk thongs, and this last drawer contains my opera gloves. Over here is my lingerie. These are my teddies, slips, corsets, and night gowns. When you get something for me, you will pull from left to right. I know exactly the color for each day, and will tell you what dress to get. Now each and every day I wear a silk thong that you are to prepare for me."

Cassandra began rubbing the area of January's diaper where the roses were. January closed her eyes as the pain took her breath away.

"Now sweetie, what dress would you get, if I ask?" Cassandra asked, still rubbing against the thorns.

"The one you tell me," January replied, in a painful tone.

"Wrong," Cassandra replied, as she began spanking the diaper.

"Left to right. Left to right," January screamed out.

"Good girl," Cassandra replied.

They walked to the other side of the large closet. "Now, these are your daily uniforms. You will wear a Bambino diaper, plastic panties, satin panties, your dress, silk opera gloves, a garter belt, thigh highs, and a pair of black stilettos. After our bath at night, you are to wear a Bambino diaper, plastic panties, and a matching t-shirt."

Cassandra began spanking the diaper against the roses once again as she asked, "Which one first?"

"Oh god, the one on the left."

Cassandra and January continued through another archway into the bathroom.

"That bidet has never been used. I have it only for resale purposes. Please keep that in mind, before agreeing to stay. Now prepare me a bath. You will turn on the switch over there, to turn on the tub heater. Then as you fill it with water, which is not to exceed 98 degrees, you are to use four lids of the bubble bath on the corner," Cassandra demanded.

"Oh my dear sweetie, I forgot, would you kindly get a fresh diaper for me? This will be every night before I bathe, so I can be oh so fresh when I am done. Yes, that is the diaper you will be wearing to bed."

January went and got a Bambino diaper from the drawer, and laid it out for Cassandra. Cassandra then, stood over the diaper, and began to pee. Shit began peeking through her butt checks as well. After she finished, she went over to January, who was kneeling near the diaper.

"Oh sweetie, could you please clean me?" Cassandra requested.

January began to lick Cassandra's ass clean. Then, while she began to lick Cassandra's pussy clean, Cassandra squeezed her thigh against January's head, to keep her from stopping.

"Oh you do eat my pussy so well, sugar. Would you please continue until I cum?" Cassandra requested.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my goodness," Cassandra moaned out as she played with her breasts.

Breast milk began squirting onto January, as Cassandra squeezed and pulled on her nipples. Cassandra moaned louder, when January began to tongue-fuck her. Cassandra began pushing January's head back and forth, while the orgasm was coming closer by the second. Finally, clear sticky liquid gushed incessantly down from Cassandra's happy pussy.

"Sugar, now this is the reason I had you wear two diapers. Over on the corner of the tub is my douche bag and enema bag; fill the enema bag with some warm water, and bring it to me."

January did as Cassandra requested, and then kneeled in front of her.

"Would you kindly lean over, and put your hands on the carpet?"

As January did so, Cassandra pulled back the rear of January's diaper, and inserted the hose into January's asshole.

After a few minutes, Cassandra asked, "Do you need it taken out, darling?"

"Please," January asked.

Cassandra removed an inflatable butt plug from her own ass, and as she removed the enema hose from January, she quickly crammed it into January, and began inflating it.

"Now my darling love, I hate to say this, but you're going to have to douche, shave and wash me, before that can be taken out. Now the better you do everything, the less time I have to take to tell you what you missed. Oh, and every time you cut me shaving, you get a paddling before you can go, and yes, I remember about the thorns in your pussy. Now strip me down, and help me into the tub."

In agonizing, cramping pains, January did as she was told. After getting Cassandra in the tub, she filled the douche bag with warm water and vinegar from a vinegar bottle. She inserted it into Cassandra's pussy, and squirted it against all four vaginal walls equally. She doubled over from the painful cramps in her bowels when trying to put warm water in the douche bag.

"When rinsing me or yourself, put only two drops of rose oil in the bag, with the water, my love."

January did as Cassandra instructed, and rinsed Cassandra twice.

"Before pulling out the douche the second time," Cassandra said, "Sweetie, you always fuck me with the water bottle after rinsing me the last time."

January began to hurriedly fuck Cassandra's swollen pussy with the douche bottle.

"Start slowly," Cassandra said.

January slowed down, and only went faster when instructed to do so. Finally, over fifteen minutes later, a large quantity of secretions plopped onto January's hand.

"Now you may savor my cum, and then let's get started with shaving me."

The pain from her torn pussy and filled bowels stopped, as she closed her eyes, and slowly licked the precious gift the Cassandra had given her.

As she licked the last drop of sweet honey, January doubled over from another painful cramp.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, but you will learn best through pain," Cassandra stated.

January began shaving Cassandra's sculptured body, and after every inch was smooth, she began gently and softly caressing Cassandra's body with a soapy washcloth.

"My darling love, I hate to bring this up with your situation, but you also need to shampoo and condition my hair," Cassandra said with a smirk on her face.

January squirted some shampoo into her hand, and began to gently massage it into Cassandra's scalp. After using the body sprayer on her, she began the same with the conditioner.

It became the longest ten minutes of January's life, as she waited to rinse off the conditioner. Extremely painful cramps made her bend over, which moved the thorny rose stems in her pussy. Cassandra sat in the tub with a proud smile as she watched January's agonizingly painful situation.

Finally, January rinsed out Cassandra's hair, and as Cassandra stood up she rinsed off her body as well. As January helped Cassandra out of the tub, she dried her off gently.

January than began the long process of putting lotion and powder on Cassandra's body.

"Now, go get me the paddle from my night stand, and the first night gown on the left, my love," Cassandra softly said.

After dressing Cassandra, January handed the thick cherry wood paddle, and bent over the tub.

"As you know, you cut me four times, and since one was right on my pussy lip, that counts extra, sugar."

January closed her eyes, and prepared herself for the pain. With all of Cassandra's might she reared back the paddle, and came down with such force, it pushed January's head into the tub full of dirty, soapy water. January let out a blood curdling scream, as Cassandra swung the second time. January was bawling profusely by the fourth time. The fifth struck just below her butt cheeks, making her legs buckle from underneath her.

January just lay there, half way over the tub. Cassandra pulled up January's skirt, and pulled down the diaper and panties to her knees. Cassandra grabbed a camera she had placed on the bathroom sink earlier, and took several pictures, ensuring the pee-soaked rose petals showed up in every picture.

After putting the camera back on the sink, she slowly and proudly walked over to January and slowly removed the roses from her pussy, twisting them on the way out, and threw them into the tub. Cassandra pulled January's diaper back up, reached in, and removed the butt plug. Cassandra's hand got squirted on before she could get it out.

As liquid shit filled the diaper, Cassandra lifted the front of her night gown, and began massaging her pussy with her shit-covered hand. The more liquid came out, the more harshly Cassandra rubbed her pussy.

The two diapers could hold no more, and began soaking through the panties and onto the floor. This only sexually excited Cassandra more, as she feverishly rubbed her clit.

Cassandra scooted closer and came all over January's dress, and shit-filled diaper several times. As January collapsed on her shit-filled diaper, more liquid squirted onto the floor underneath her.

Cassandra allowed January to rest, as she drained the tub, rinsed it, and filled it back up with warm bubble bath water. Cassandra helped January up, and removed all the clothes from January's exhausted body.

Cassandra douched January, shaved her knick-free, and washed her body. As she began massaging the shampoo into January's long, black hair, January looked up and said, "I love you mommy."

It took all Cassandra had not to burst out sobbing, but she focused on rinsing out the conditioner and finally January's body.

After January dried herself off, she reached out and held on to Cassandra, as for dear life.

"I love you too, my little one. But you need to lotion, powder, put on the diaper I used, and get ready for bed. Oh and sweetie, if you could please bring the brush and rose oil with you, up to the bed."

As January slowly caressed lotion all over her body, a smile came on her face as she heard her mommy masturbate upstairs. By the time January finished putting on her t-shirt, she heard Cassandra cum for the fourth time.

January grabbed the silver hair brush and rose oil, and went upstairs to the loft, to find Cassandra sitting up in the bed.

"Sweetie, would you mind using the intercom button 1, and tell Caleb to bring me a night snack, and to clean the bathroom?"

"Yes mommy," January replied.

After talking with Caleb, January noticed her kitty on the floor, with a black fleece blanket on top.

"Mommy had it gently hand-washed, a new body pillow put in it, and I even had the zipper fixed. The only cum is my own, on the head. You will sleep with mommy one way or another from this night on. That is your bed, unless I say different. Now come up here in my lap, so I can brush your hair, sweetie."

"First, mommy, I got you a present, if I may give it to you," January requested.

"Why sure, honey."

January handed Cassandra the gift bag, and kneeled in front of her. Cassandra's eyes lit up, as she pulled out a black collectible case that possessed the Hello Kitty cotton briefs, wrapped around the vibrator she had received at the mall earlier. The Inscription read "Eternal love for a beloved Mommy."

Cassandra began crying profusely, as January climbed in her lap, and held her.

Cassandra began softly brushing January's hair with rose oil, with tears still in her eyes. Caleb brought Cassandra half of a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and a glass of milk, and placed it on the night stand. Caleb then walked off to go and start the long process of cleaning the bathroom.

"Go kneel on kitty while I eat, and then I will feed you my sweet thing," Cassandra said.

After finishing her bagel, Cassandra had January come lie on her lap, pulled both of her breasts out, and began to feed her with the milk from her breasts.

"This will be your breakfast and night snack, little one. Now sugar, tomorrow morning you are to wake at 5:00 am, and go get ready for the day, except for your diaper and panties. Masturbate twice, making sure to get every last precious drop on my thong and to record yourself. Then at 6:00 am put my thongs in your pussy to keep them nice and warm for me, and come wake me by eating my pussy."

"Yes Mommy," January said, in a soft loving tone.

"Now sweetie pie, hand me my hairbrush, and lay over my lap. You are not in any trouble; I just love to watch your cute little ass jiggle when I spank it."

January gladly lay over Cassandra's lap, after handing her the hair brush, and happily received the twelve harsh spankings Cassandra gave her.

"Thank you Sugar. Now go sleep on kitty. You can hump her to help yourself go to sleep. You have a very long day ahead of you."

January straddled kitty, placed her head where Cassandra had cum earlier, and humped herself to sleep.

Cassandra went downstairs, ensured the bathroom was spotless, and put a clean diaper on and plastic panties. She took a black silk teddy bear, which had several secretion stains on it, placed the wet teddy in the diaper, and began humping it.

She grabbed two breast pumps, and began milking herself, as she continued grinding against the teddy. The more milk the pumps sucked from her breasts, the harder she ground the teddy bear.

Memories of watching January's diapered ass being spanked did nothing but fuel her need for release, which she did several times.

Finally an exhausted Cassandra pulled out the teddy, peed in the diaper one last time, placed the teddy in a ziploc bag, sealed it, and placed it in a certain drawer. Cassandra then went upstairs to bed.

The next day, January was awoken by Caleb gently rubbing her shoulder.

"Time to wake up, sleepy head," Caleb whispered ever so softly.

As the two of them went downstairs, Caleb whispered, "Your coffee is made to your liking, and placed on the makeup table."

January peed in the diaper as she sat down at the makeup table to put on makeup and brush her hair. She began to feel a brownie begin to peek out her asshole. She continued putting on her makeup, as her shit filled the diaper.

After January finished with her makeup, she removed the diaper, placed it in the dirt diaper bag, along with her plastic panties. After removing her t-shirt, January pulled out the first dress from the left, along with her matching garter, thigh highs, opera gloves, and a pair of stilettos. After dressing, she grabbed Cassandra's blue silk thongs, and went over to the bench.

She inserted the thongs half way into her swollen pussy, and made a bulge against her clit with the rest of the thong. She began slowly massaging her clit with the thong, as her mind and emotions wandered to the bliss of the night before.

Thoughts of drinking milk from Cassandra's breasts made her aggressively massage her own. The taste, the texture, and the squirting of it in her mouth made her insane with sensuality. She came on the panties twice, but could not stop, as that moment in time had her frozen into masturbating.