All Comments on 'Japanese Girl Wins My Heart'

by swollenbell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good start for an romance

I usually do not like stories where there is cheating in couples (he has his girlfriend in the US), but knowing the Japanese tradition (I have family there), and knowing what the women in Japan are like, I am convinced that Yuriko was already in love with the American boy who knew how to speak Japanese, and that he was going to get it for her (and more after having introduced him to her family, which is a tradition to introduce the future husband). I understand that this is an opening chapter of a longer story, and that more will be discovered later on Yuriko, his predictable pregnancy, his future life as a couple, predictably in the US, what happens to his American girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend).

5 * for you, and waiting for a continuation of the story.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would like to see it go on

As a beginning this story is right on the money. I have myself have spent a lot of time in most of southeast Asia and in Japan this is the norm. But please continue on pray tell do not leave us hanging. IT'S NOT NICE.

Jack99Jack99over 7 years ago
??

Why did he sleep under the futon? Did he prefer the hard floor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

??? Not finished? If its a multi-part story say so in the title. It saves a lot of readers reading a story when its not finished. When I know its a multi-part I wait til its finished then read, as a lot of writers on here take months, sometimes years between chapters or simply don't continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please p. 2

Please continue please.

Is Mariko gonna join the fun and getting a swelling belly out of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The problem with this story is that you just list everything that happened almost robotically. Try adding more text like make the scenes longer with more detail. It make the story less of a romance story and more of a stroke story. Make the love making longer instead of: I went inside her, she came, I came we slept.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Seems Incomplete

The need to be Married get her Papers Together and to tell his American GF that he has found someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfection in simplicity

Someone could say that the story is not very deep. It was not deep indeed. But it was excellent because it was simple and sufficient. To the point, honest and maybe a bit poor in details.

Kostas M

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 3 years ago

As part of the Series it is a really sweet Love Story as Yuriko found the man she wanted and she went about getting him and having the life she wanted. And he was happy she had picked him as he ended up falling in love with her, and then having multiple kids and returning to the USA..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well looks like a great Love story and a great fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars she sure like to Fuck and make Love I wonder how she likes her pussy ate to orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Great Love Story one Hot Fuck Wonder how she likes her Pussy ate to Orgasm Rw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars One Hot Piece of Ass she Sure likes to Fuck and make Love RW

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story!

5

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[30.10.23]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That actually got boring paragraph by paragraph….

.

2 **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous