Jasmin: Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

"Now, Jazz... You gonna lay with a black fella?"

My tongue was teasing my lips as he played with my pussy and breasts. I was so hot then and my breathing was out of control. Each ragged breath of mine was lifting my breasts to his hands. Still I refused to answer how he wanted. Surely I couldn't really be thinking of having sex with an aboriginal.

Jason could wait no longer to drag the only answer I had out of me. His mouth claimed a nipple and sucked hard. I could hear his fingers squelching inside me. Yes, I was so wet.

"Oh, Jason." I quickly pushed my panties down and pulled one leg out. Spreading my legs as wide as they would go was the only answer that meant anything.

Jason stood quickly and thrust his track pants easily to the floor. He pulled my left leg up then and pushed it straight back along my side. "So hot, Jazz."

I watched as Jason's eyes roved my body. His dick looked a little bigger than before. It was so black and hard. He held it with one of his hands and pushed down towards my pussy.

Then I felt him pushing his head along my slit.

I came as soon as his head contacted my clitoris. Jason kept moving his dick through my lips as my body shuddered through my release. I hadn't cum so hard for quite a while, probably since Ed.

"Ah, yeah Jazz, that's it. Your pussy smells great. You're so wet now." Jason pushed just his head inside me and then took it out.

I lifted my hips trying to get him back inside me. Jason released my leg and pressed his free hand on my belly, keeping me from pushing up to try and get his dick in me. He resumed moving the head of his dick along my slit. I was really wet and his dick was making similar squelching as his fingers had inside me. It felt so good but I really wanted it inside me. I leaned up on my elbows so I could watch.

"Come on, don't tease any more. Just put it in me, Jason." I was almost pleading and I would have if he wanted.

But Jason wanted his dick in me just as badly as I did. He held still above me then. I watched the contrast between his dark flesh and mine as I watched his head settle against me.

He pushed slowly in. I tried to lunge up but his hand was there on my belly and he pressed me back flat. As I felt his head in me again I felt another orgasm building. It was so intense watching his black dick going into me.

I heard the front door shut loudly. Jason pulled out of me and grabbed his trackies from the floor. I felt cheated. He had barely gotten the head inside me. I was so hot for him I could have screamed. Instead I pulled my panties back on and lay down and he sat down beside me again, his track pants back on.

I was cursing Graham in my head. How had he come back so quickly? I received my answer almost immediately.

"I changed my mind," said Graham as he stepped back in the bedroom. "It's not happening."

"What?!" exclaimed Jason and me simultaneously. My outburst was only in my head though.

"Sorry mate," said Graham. I couldn't believe he was now apologising to Jason for not letting him have sex with his girlfriend. And I so wanted to have sex with the aboriginal now. I was so turned on I would have done anything with Jason if Graham didn't find out I had been awake the whole time. Why did he have to change his mind?

"Just the twenty dollar discount for seeing my girlfriend's tits. That will have to do you, Jason," said Graham. "I just don't want it to happen. Come on, let's get out to your van before she wakes up."

Jason left with Graham then. They were still talking about me though before they went outside. "Once you dump her," said Jason, "Let me know. We'll love her in Redfern. I have a feeling she'll love us too."

"I should never have told you guys what she did at that party," Graham replied. "But yeah she loved it. I'll let you know when she's gonna move out."

"It won't be long will it, man?" Jason asked. "Me and the fellas are goin back out west in a week."

"Whoa," Graham replied. "Just because she told her mum she's with me to spite her doesn't mean Jasmin won't be staying with me. You and the fellas have a good trip. Now lets just settle up on our..." and the front door closed. They were outside so I couldn't hear any more.

Just what was Graham talking about. How did he know about that party? I knew which one he had to be referring to. Was he going to throw me out soon? I felt a hollow pit in my stomach with the thought that he overheard me talking with mum about why I did it with him. All thoughts and feelings for sex were gone. I was shattered. While Graham got his drugs from Jason I blew the candles out and went for a shower.

When I came out, the house was quiet. I didn't know where Graham was and I really didn't care. He was probably in the garage having a smoke. There was so much for me to think about and not any options for me.

In desperation I phoned Damien. Maybe after everything I could still go and live with him in Newcastle. His flatmate answered the phone. I must have sounded upset because he didn't know it was me at first.

But when he did he said, "You know how late it is? You do, do you? So you're hurting, Jasmin? You bitch. Well you obviously have no idea what you did to Damien. He was so upset he went sick a couple of days from work. But I got through to him at last and he pulled it together before he lost his job. And you know where he is now, Jasmin? He's out with a girl. Name's Nicole. I think she adores him to. So you know what you can do?"

"But I love him," I said. "I really made a bad mistake. Ask him to call me, please." I almost broke down like I had been crying before I thought to phone.

"You can go fuck yourself, Jasmin. Good bye." He hung up.

I was devastated. I went to bed and cried for hours.

________________________________________________

The next day was Saturday. At midday some of Graham's mates came over to watch the stupid football. I went out. I would have liked to go shopping but I already spent most of the fortnight's austudy on Graham yesterday. The rest of my budget was required for rent from Graham.

So I caught the bus into Parramatta with not much idea of what I was going to do for a few hours until his mates all left. There were a bunch of people on the bus but there were three girls in particular that kept making nasty remarks about me, loud enough for me to overhear.

I stood up to go forward and sit near the driver but one of them got up and blocked the aisle. She was a big blond girl with tattoos and piercings all over her. I sat back down next to this older, bearded skinny guy. He was maybe mid thirties and I soon felt no safer.

He said his name was Daniel and said the girls wouldn't bother me now because it looked like I was with him. I said thanks and told him my name. Daniel first asked me if I had a busy night. I'm so naive I had no idea what he meant and I said I was just tired, that I didn't sleep much.

Daniel chuckled and said, "No, I suppose you wouldn't. You're very good looking you know?"

"Ah, thanks, Daniel." I didn't know what to say. He was complimenting me in a funny way. I was wearing denim shorts and a small top, nothing that would attract notice I thought. I was showing my legs but so were a lot of girls so that was nothing extraordinary. But Daniel was certainly taking notice of me. I glanced down and realised what the problem was.

I had forgotten to put on a padded bra because I thought I was going to be home all day and then I rushed out to be alone. My nipples were making large points in my top. I folded my arms in an attempt to hide them.

"Where do you work?" he asked me.

I didn't want to talk anymore but I had been brought up to be mindful of my manners. Plus I didn't want to go and sit alone with those girls still occasionally glaring at me. "I'm a student," I said.

"Ah, how old are you? You look young, sixteen?"

"I'm nineteen, but thanks for that."

"Ah, that's good then. Listen, ah Jasmin, do you need some money?"

How did he know I was virtually skint? "You don't know me, Daniel. Why do you want to give me money?"

He told me that I seemed like a really nice girl. He said I looked sad and he wanted to help me. Naivety, that should be my middle name. I wanted to believe what he was saying. I really needed someone on my side, someone to help me.

He said he had seen two of those three girls that had been nasty to me on the bus a couple other times. Both times they had picked on a girl by herself and then left the bus after her. Daniel was sure they attacked the lone girls to steal their money. He said they would probably follow me.

Foolishly I said I could take care of myself. The three girls kept looking back at me but I avoided their eyes. Daniel reminded me there were three and I agreed it didn't look good if I had to fight them.

He volunteered to go with me and I accepted his company. At Westfield shops he followed me off the bus. The three girls stayed on.

I was already walking up the ramp to the shops when Daniel caught up. He said, "Your legs are beautiful, Jasmin."

I felt uncomfortable and wanted him to go somewhere else. But I blushed and didn't say anything. Daniel stayed with me and soon knew I had hardly a cent to my name.

We were talking easily by then and I told him some of the situation I was in with a boyfriend who didn't love me. Daniel was sympathetic and asked me to an early dinner at a nearby pub so we could talk comfortably. He was easy to talk to and his frequent comments on my good looks seemed just to be his way so I agreed.

In the pub we took a table with stools to sit on. He bought us a glass of red each and then Daniel finally said something to me that had been worrying him for a while, he said. "Jasmin, I just want to save you some embarrassment, ok." When I nodded he continued, "When you sit or walk around with your arms folded across you like that you are just making your nipples stand out more."

The flush returned to my face with a vengeance. I felt even my neck and the top of my chest hot with my shame.

"Don't get me wrong," he said. "Your nipples are really nice and so are your breasts. But when you cross your arms you pull the material tighter and they stand out even more."

I tried to get up and leave, my embarrassment was so much. But Daniel said not to worry, he wanted to buy dinner for me and all we would do was talk.

"As for your breasts, Jasmin I am a guy. Please forgive me if from time to time I look down from your lovely eyes and face and glance at them, ok? I'm not being sleazy am I?" he asked me.

I was confused. I normally associated guys that looked at my breasts as being sleazy. But Daniel had pointed out how I was displaying myself more by crossing my arms and he also complimented my looks, well my eyes and face anyway. "Yeah, its ok I guess," I answered him. "And thanks for dinner as well, Daniel."

"Just building up credit with you," he said. I laughed but wasn't sure what he meant by that.

We had a nice dinner, roast meat actually and Daniel also bought a bottle of wine. He suggested we go and play the pokies. I knew Graham would be wondering where I was by then but I was starting not to care. I was enjoying myself when I had expected only to be moping around Westfield Shopping Centre. So I said, "Yeah sure, good idea..."

When we moved to the pokies I saw that it was getting dark outside. It was 6pm already. Daniel cashed some notes for coin and sat with me. He started me on a twenty-cent machine, "So you don't get too carried away," he said.

I was enjoying myself and Daniel bought more wine for me. Pretty soon I was feeling no pain at all. We were having a ball of a time, talking and laughing with each other much more than playing the machine. Daniel and I laughed and carried on about all sorts of silly things which I could hardly remember later.

He asked for my address and phone number, "Just as a friend. I wouldn't want your boyfriend to get jealous or anything," he said. I think that was the first time he put his arm around my shoulders as we sat at the pokie.

"Don't worry," I laughed and shrugged off his arm. "I don't think my boyfriend cares who my friends are. He wouldn't be worried about you anyway." That was definitely true. Daniel was pretty weedy. Graham would likely kick his arse.

I reassessed Daniel then. Wrong time I know, I was too drunk. He really was kind of sleazy, I thought, but he was complimentary and fun about it at the same time. He was skinny and his pointed beard made me think of a pirate for some reason. I laughed about that then and Daniel kissed me on the cheek. "Just a friendly kiss," he said.

I laughed because he looked so serious. We went back to playing the machine. After I had a bit of credit up, Daniel must have hit the collect because the coins were clattering into the tray. He took a handful and fed them back in the machine.

"You can do it now, Jasmin," and his hand fell on my leg. "Put in as many as you like whenever you want to." Daniel didn't move his hand and I didn't mind him resting it there really I suppose. If I wasn't drunk I might have protested though except we were really having a good time.

After a while I felt a bit excited. I realised Daniel was rubbing my inner thigh, right next to the hem of my shorts. I moved his hand but let him put his arm around my shoulders. That at least was safer. I felt awkward for a little while but had some more wine and kept pushing the button and watching the wheels fly round. It was very exciting hoping for the jackpot and after a short time I had forgotten that he was trying to feel me up. It seemed to be just what guys did unless you stopped them, showing them what the boundaries were. The trouble was that my boundaries were shrinking and I don't just mean at that time.

Daniel soon let his arm slip from my shoulder. He held me close around the middle of my back for a while. His hand was right under my breasts. After we were laughing at something I realised he was caressing my breast. I suppose I let him for a little while. Understanding that I no longer minded his fingers closed around my nipple.

I was too drunk by far then. I didn't try and stop Daniel. Actually I leaned into him where he sat on the stool next to me, making it all the easier for him to grope me. It did feel good and I let him continue playing with my breasts for quite a while.

"Hey, get a room you two," said some guy walking past along the pokie aisle.

I sat back over in my stool then and Daniel let my breasts go. My breathing was ragged and I needed to collect myself. I was so hot I was close to cumming. There were lots of other people playing the pokies by then but no one was really looking at us. I looked at Daniel eventually as his arm went back on my shoulder. "I don't want another boyfriend, Daniel," I said.

"I know that Jasmin," he said. "I'm just playing," he laughed.

"Just so you know," I think I said.

Daniel put his hand on my back then and just rubbed me up and down and around. It felt nice so I just let him do it. I was really busting after a while longer so I went to the ladies. I was quite proud that I managed to walk straight there. At least I think I did. When I came back my stool was gone. Most machines were busy by then and I didn't see any other seats.

"We're both adults," said Daniel. "Just sit on my lap," and I did. He had long trousers on so at least my bare legs weren't touching his.

Soon I could feel that his dick was hard beneath me. I shouldn't have teased him but I couldn't help grinding my arse against him a little. Daniel's hands both held my waist then as I continued to play the pokie. Then one hand was on my thigh and the other my belly. If they moved anywhere else I determined I would get up and call it a night.

His hands stayed still for a while and we were laughing and having more fun. Then while I was laughing he pulled me back a little. He was holding my breast while his other hand was pressing the denim in between my legs.

I couldn't help a moan, barely remembering my resolution to call it a night. I don't think anyone else heard me but Daniel sure did. He played with me like that for a little while until I finally was able to will myself to slide off of his lap. "Hmmm, you are naughty," I said. "I want to go home now."

"No problem, Jasmin," he said. "You collect your money and I'll get the taxi. Then he was gone for the front entrance of the pub.

I stared stupidly at the pokie for a little while until my befuddled brain realised that he had said, my money. I pressed the collect button and all the two bobs fell in the tray. The little bucket I took to the cashier ended up having twenty three dollars in it. I think Daniel put maybe a hundred through the pokie. I was going to go out a different exit but I considered he wasn't that bad. He just let me play with a hundred dollars and let me keep the change. If he payed for the taxi I could forgive the groping.

When I went out the front, Daniel was talking earnestly with a cabbie through the passenger window on the other side of the road in the taxi line. He pointed back at me and I summoned a smile. The cabbie nodded and pulled out of the taxi queue to come over to the pub. Daniel ran across the road and held the back door open for me.

The cabbie checked my address with me and pulled away from the curb. Other cabbies were yelling at him from their taxis. I didn't understand then about how taxis were supposed to wait for their turn at fares. The cabbie looked and sounded Lebanese to me and there were Muslim religious items, miniatures to ones I had seen outside a mosque at Punchbowl, fixed to the dashboard of the ford. I'm not particularly religious minded but I knew how Muslims regarded Aussie women when they were dressed like I was. I was glad I was not alone with the cabbie because I was definitely too drunk by then to defend myself if he wanted me.

I fell asleep on the way home and sort of woke up when the taxi bumped over the driveway. Daniel had me lying across him and had my top pushed up around my neck. He had even managed to get my arms out and my bra was gone. He might have torn it off, I'm not sure.

My breasts were in a lather of his saliva and my nipples were stiff from his attentions. I was so hot. I just moaned as Daniel sucked on my nipples. Daniel wasn't stopping anyway just because I was now awake. He scooted over and out from under me. The ford had a big back seat. My back stuck to the plastic covering over the seat and it hurt a bit as it peeled off me when Daniel pushed me further across. He didn't care I suppose.

Then I felt Daniel's finger inside me and realised my denim shorts were unzipped and pushed down a bit. I was really squishy down there. It was funny but I was too turned on to laugh.

"She's wet man," said the cabbie needlessly. He was leaning over the front seat.

Stupidly I put one arm over my breasts and one over Daniel's hand where it was fingering me. What was the cabbie doing? I looked out the dark windows and didn't see the trees that were in the front yard. We were not at home.

"Where are we?" I demanded. I was alarmed but my brain was still a bit foggy from the wine.

"Relax, Jasmin. He's right, you are so wet," and Daniel went right on fingering me.

"Let me out or I'll scream!" I shouted at them. Yelling help to sober me a bit as well.

The cabbie reached over and slapped my face. "Shut your mouth you fucking asian whore," he swore viciously at me. The slap sobered me up fully. I was in trouble.

I took a breath to scream and he slapped me again. I was so afraid then, more afraid than the stinging of the slaps. Were they going to kill me? Did Daniel know this cabbie?

"Don't cry, Jasmin," said Daniel. He had my shorts off now and three fingers were sawing in and out of me. I was afraid and turned on at the same time. "After we have our money's worth we'll drop you home. It's not far."

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers