Jasmin: Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

"I took the photo off the TV screen. That's why it's a bit blurred. But you can see clearly enough how much you are enjoying yourself. You don't want this picture, others or the movie on the internet, maybe delivered to your mother do you? I can find her. It wouldn't be hard since you already told me what suburb and that you're on the water."

"No, I don't." I threw the photo back at him, resigned that we were going to have sex. "Where do you want me?"

"Here will do. You're too hot to wait for. Even in those daggy track pants," he said and pinned me against the entry right next to the front door. Daniel dropped his pants. He took my hand and placed it on his semi-hard dick. Wanting it over, I did what he wanted and started to wank him. His dick was really quite curved, almost fascinating for me to touch. He kissed my mouth but there was no way I was going to kiss him back.

"Got a condom on ya? No?" he shook his head when I shook mine, no. "Lucky I thought of that. Your cunt is hot, Jasmin but not so much I want to risk it." Daniel took a condom from his shirt pocket and gave it to me.

I sighed in disbelief. But I did as he wanted and assisted him so he could fuck me again, tearing the packet with my teeth so I could keep wanking him with my other hand. Was it rape then since I was helping him? I didn't know.

Daniel was fully erect pretty quickly and felt really hard to me, harder than Graham usually was anyway. When I had the condom on him he pulled my track pants down and lifted one leg out. He turned me sideways onto him and lifted that leg up higher.

"Put me in, Jazz," he said.

"Don't call me Jazz anymore, you bastard," I replied. But I took his dick and pushed up on my foot to get him under me. I rubbed his dick back and forth along me first because I didn't feel anything yet. If we were going to do it I at least wanted to feel some pleasure.

"That's it. Yeah good," he said. "Slick and smooth just like last week." Daniel let me do it for a while longer and by his breathing I knew he liked it as much as I was starting to.

I pulled him into me just as he wanted then. Daniel pulled against my waist and plunged into me hard, jolting me against the wall. God his curved dick felt good. I was still wearing my loose pullover top which he then reached beneath and up to my bra. Daniel roughly pushed that up, freeing my breasts. Then he grabbed me, kneading and squeezing my flesh.

As normal for me the dick inside me aroused me, even more so with the shape of this one. But when Daniel tugged and squeezed on a nipple I was completely gone, his. My leg slipped and he let go my breast to catch me under my thigh. Holding that and the other side of my waist he really started pounding me. There was a sideboard of ornaments against the same wall and one of the little statues, a swan I think, fell off and smashed.

Daniel laughed and I didn't care either. He was dragging me so hard against him as he thrust that I was starting to hurt. His dick was rubbing something inside me too hard that's for sure. He could tell by the grimace on my face each time he thrust into me I'm sure. Daniel made no sign he would stop though. If anything he tried to hurt me more but he really couldn't pound me any harder than he was already.

"Take me to bed, Daniel," I told him, starting to gasp. I'd be bruised later around my crotch as well for sure.

He let me go and I started to lead him to the bedroom. But as we passed the lounge room he said, "This will do in here." Daniel took my arm and pushed me towards the nearest couch.

As much as I hurt before I wanted that still hard curving dick back inside me. I had never had anything really like it before. I pulled off my pullover and the bra went with it. Daniel's eyes followed my body, eating me up. I do love it when guys look so hungrily at me. Then I started to lie on my back but he shook his head. "On your knees, Jasmin. I'll doggie you."

I turned away from him and climbed onto the couch. Then I looked back at him. When I did so, Daniel's jaw had nearly hit the ground. He just stared at my arse. I let my back down to accentuate my curves for his benefit and spread my thighs as much as I could. It is really a compliment when I affect a man like that. Daniel got behind me and wasted no time sliding his dick back into me. "I've never seen anything like you," he groaned.

I gasped as well. I'd never seen a dick like his and I loved it. But I would never tell him and let him know what power his dick might have over me. When I did it on my knees it always felt like the dick was deeper. Doing it this way was more submissive as well. Daniel's dick felt oh so much better. Daniel had full control over how he wanted to fuck me if he only knew it. He grasped my hips and thrust in and out of me as hard as he could. When he started cumming he let his weight settle on my back and reached under me to my breasts. He pulled and lightly squeezed my nipples and as I felt the final throbbing of his dick in me I came hard as well. I was still shuddering after a minute or so when he started to lift himself up. To keep his wonderful dick in me longer I reached around with one hand and tried to hold his bum.

Similar to the taxi the week before we weren't doing it for long before he came. At least I was able to cum with him.

Daniel pulled out of me and slumped exhausted on the couch. I was tired as well. I was tired from doing it and from cleaning all morning. But what I really wanted was that dick hard and back inside me. I stood up quickly and dressed.

"Your boyfriend is one lucky guy, Jasmin."

"If you say so," I replied. I determinedly kept my gaze from looking at him and his dick. I wondered if maybe I deserved to be with Graham, with a bastard to match whatever I was becoming.

Daniel made no complaints about me dressing and soon I was fully dressed. Now what? I wondered.

Daniel also stood up then and dressed. "How much do I owe you Jasmin?" he said.

I was going to say I wasn't a prostitute but Daniel was certain I was. What harm would there be in taking his money then. "Two hundred dollars," I said.

Daniel laughed. "For two hundred I would want you for half the day."

"Well you can't," I said. "Graham will be home in a little while."

"One hundred and twenty dollars then," he said. "Do you do anal, Jasmin? Next time I want your arse."

I started to say, No Way, when he continued, saying he would give me five hundred dollars for my arse. Instead I asked the other question I had. "Next time? Not anymore. Graham will catch us."

"No he won't," said Daniel. "If he answers when I ring then I'll just hang up. I'll want to see you every one or two weeks, Jasmin. You look after yourself and stay drug free and I'll be one of your regulars for sure."

Regulars? I still didn't know everything of what Daniel was talking about. But I understood one thing loud and clear. Daniel would keep blackmailing me with the video from the taxi and while he did I would have to do it with him. So if he thought I was a prostitute I may as well get money off him for the sex he could otherwise have with me for free.

"Daniel," I began trying to sound hesitant. It wasn't hard since I was still upset. "I don't know what you really think of me but I honestly don't do this kind of thing very much. It's only when I really need money and I've never done it in my bum before."

"Oh, ho," he clapped his hands with glee. "I understand, Jasmin. Just because I don't have a licence any more to drive a car doesn't mean I haven't got money. Let me have your virgin arse next time and I'll pay you eight hundred, ok?"

Eight hundred dollars! My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Was it really worth that much to screw me? Daniel suggested that since he could pay more than my other clients and since there was only a few, that I could drop some of the others and he would make up the slack.

My head was spinning from all sorts of thoughts. Chief among those thoughts was should I have sex for money? I decided right away that whatever would be offered on any future occasion I would never do that for anyone else. Daniel was blackmailing me so it was different with him. I felt filthy dirty but I reasoned by taking the money at least I would be getting something out of being used. Another thought I could not deny was how much pleasure his dick gave me. If he knew he could have been screwing me in the bum already. I tried to not think about his dick and concentrate on the situation.

I let Daniel use the phone to call a taxi. Before he left he asked me about next weekend. I checked Graham's roster and he had the next weekend off. I hoped Daniel could not see my hand shaking with my need for his dick as my fingers moved over the diary I had of Graham's roster. The weekend after that Graham was working nightshift so I let Daniel make an 'appointment' to come and see me at midnight on the Friday night. He wanted some kissing while he waited for the taxi but I said I would never do that, no matter the money. The truth was if I let him kiss I might soon be stripping his and my clothes off so I could have his dick. I allowed a kiss on my cheek when the taxi tooted the horn. I also allowed him reach down the front of my trackies to grope my pussy then and I stood still while he did it. I was so hot when he left. I couldn't wait for the fortnight to pass.

I was such a long way now on how I would have been reacting if I had gone with my father for a while and had more of an upbringing in Japan.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers