Jasmin: Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

I wanted to believe him. I tried to stop crying and think. I managed to stop crying but thinking was almost impossible while Daniel kept pushing his fingers in and out of me.

"Don't hurt me please. Unnnhh," I couldn't help moaning as he kept fingering me, then with his thumb also playing with my clitoris. The cabbie just watched from the front.

"Sex doesn't hurt, Jasmin." Was Daniel reassuring me with those words? I wanted to die but I was close to cumming instead. "Where are your condoms?" he asked me.

"What?" I didn't understand why I should have condoms. "I don't have any."

"Geez," said Daniel. "How stupid are you?"

"It's ok," said the cabbie. "I have some. They come in handy like now."

Daniel laughed. "Yes, good man," as the cabbie handed him a packet. His hands left me while he ripped the condom packet open and got himself ready.

The cabbie leaned over the seat again while I waited for Daniel to fuck me. He grabbed my arms and pushed them over my head. "Let me see you. You have a good body for an asian," he said. Bastard. I left my arms like that, frightened he would slap me again. He must have liked my asian body a lot though, he certainly didn't stop looking at it.

I looked away from the cabbie at Daniel. I should have trusted my first thoughts about him and not been drawn in to his conversation. Daniel's dick was tumescent already. I heard that too much alcohol could affect a guy. It didn't seem to worry Daniel though. His dick curved to the left of him. It was strange enough for me to wonder what it would feel like. He was pretty careful in putting the condom on and I suppose I was grateful for that.

Then he took my legs. I spread them for him and I heard both Daniel and the cabbie voice their appreciation as the light above lit my pussy out of the shadow for the first time. "Spectacular cunt you have, Jasmin," Daniel said. The cabbie said, "What a pouch. No hair at all. More asians for me from now on."

The cabbie had a hold of my right leg. He was caressing my calf and his hand even went past my knee before Daniel put his hands on both my legs and press down on my thighs. "Oh yeah," he said when he pushed my thighs past perpendicular with my body. Damien had loved how flexible my legs were and I stretched every day to keep them that way. Daniel appreciated it just as much. Even though they were both about to rape me, I actually felt good about how much they loved my body and what I could do.

I'd like to say I wanted to get the whole thing over with but in truth I was still drunk, I was still hurting from Damien, I was very turned on and I NEEDED sex since the frustration of the night before. Daniel spat on his hand and rubbed it over his dick. Yuk, he was going to put that in me now.

"Come on," I urged him to spite my own feelings about his flemm in me. "Do it."

"You can do better than that," he said. His hand returned to my pussy but his fingers stayed out of me and he avoided my clitoris. "You're so smooth, Jasmin. How do you shave so smooth?"

"Please put your dick in me, Daniel," I pleaded. I don't think he really cared for an answer to his question. I waxed of course. He just held his dick still. I wanted to squeal I was so shamed, so frustrated. I lifted my hips to try and get him inside me.

The cabbie was laughing. "She wants it that's fur sure."

Daniel pushed into me then. In one glorious movement he didn't stop until his pubic hairs were mashed against me, tickling and stimulating me everywhere. "Oh god," he groaned.

My pussy was in spasms and my hips bucked as the waves of pleasure rolled through me. His curved dick did feel really good just as I had wondered.

"Oh shit, oh SHIT!" Daniel gasped. He started thrusting madly back and forth inside me. My orgasm just grew more pleasurable. The shudders continued rocking me and I knew he was cumming as well. I locked my legs behind Daniel and squeezed, pulling him harder into me.

"Ahhh," he groaned a last time. Daniel fell on me. My hips were still moving though, fucking myself on him. My orgasm had never been so long for quite a while. Daniel never waited for it to finish before he peeled my legs from his back and pulled out of me.

"Jeez, Jasmin. Your cunt squeezed the life out of me," he said. By then Daniel assumed I liked and appreciated such compliments. With my orgasm finished and my frustration at the almost sex last night now satisfied, even with such a brief coitus, I was not so willing anymore to do anything with Daniel or the Lebanese cabbie.

Daniel climbed out of the back and the Lebanese cabbie was there to replace him. The guy was certainly keen to have me. His pants were off already and he already had a condom on his engorged dick. The Lebanese was shorter than I had thought, probably about my size but he was a lot thicker than me. His dick was a little smaller than I was used to but looked very hard. Listen to me being used to dicks already.

The cabbie took hold of my calves and pushed my legs back against my side. I think he was impressed when I was in no discomfort. "Yes, you sure are made to fuck, my asian slut," he hissed at me. How he seemed to despise me. The venom in his voice was remarkable.

The cabbie's hands moved over my body then. He wanted to squeeze and pinch every inch of me it seemed. Soon I was gasping from some of the painful pinches he put on my breasts and nipples. His dick stayed hard throughout.

When the cabbie was finished with my breasts his attention shifted lower on my body. First he was grasping and pulling at the flesh of my belly. There were red marks there and on my breasts like welts as if I had been whipped. His attention moved then to my pussy.

The cabbie started by pinching one side and pulling on the other labia. The pain was so intense I squealed. I tried to kick him in the face then. The cabbie batted my leg aside. My left leg got through though and I kicked his shoulder. The back of the cabbie's head hit the car roof. He grunted his own pain then. I was going to kick him again but the cabbie proved quicker.

He punched my right leg in the side of the calf and that really hurt. I let my legs fall back then out of his way. But the Lebanese guy wasn't finished with me yet. He swung to slap me in the face. I managed to cover my face with my folded arms and took the slap on my elbow. It still hurt but I think he also hurt his hand on my elbow.

Then he punched my left arm hard in the triceps. That really hurt me. I moaned while he grabbed my forearms and lifted them above my face. "Keep you arms there slut or I will thrash you silly."

I didn't know what to do. Daniel was in the front seat of the taxi now. I think he was fully dressed by then. He said, "Do as he says, Jasmin, or it will get worse for you."

When the cabbie let my arms go I let them fall limp above my head against the door of the car. The cabbie held his open palm up and I waited for him to slap my face. After a moment, the cabbie said, "Now we see if you learn or not." He slapped me. It stung my cheek. There was a crack in my head like a light flashing and I had tears in my eyes.

"Please don't," I begged him. "What do you want me to do?"

"Shut up," he hissed at me. "Now we try again."

While I clutched feebly at the door rest behind me the cabbie spat twice into the palms of his hands. Then he rubbed the saliva in my breasts. It was more than yuk. It stank of him as well. The cabbie started kneading the flesh of my breasts. He was pulling roughly on my nipples but not painfully hard and not pinching me anywhere. It started feeling good. My nipples were soon tumescent and my tongue pushed against the roof of my mouth and my teeth. I arched my back in pleasure, offering myself to him.

The cabbie kept up the firm massage of my breasts. "See my asian whore, you don't even know how rough you like it." He squeezed my nipples and I gasped. There was pain and then pleasure. The cabbie lowered his head to my breasts. Most men that I have known have been fascinated with my breasts. They almost always receive extra attention. That certainly was true of the Lebanese cabbie.

With one arm he pressed both of mine against the door. To show me I guess that I had to keep my arms there. I did so and he let them go. His mouth closed over my nipple and his tongue licked me briefly, heightening my pleasure before his hand was pushing as much of my breast as he could into his mouth. Then the cabbie sucked my flesh as hard as he could. It was uncomfortable more than pleasurable, especially when he started pulling my breast flat with his hands while his mouth still sucked on it. I think it would have been different if my breasts were bigger. In the end his mouth was only on my nipple, which he sucked long and hard. That was nice for sure. The pleasure was building in me again.

"Now if you hit or kick me I will thrash you silly as I have said." He moved then to my other breast, his mouth again closing over my nipple. The cabbie held the flesh of my breast firmly in his teeth while his tongue swirled up and all around my nipple. His mouth closed a little on my flesh then. It was painful on my breast and I clenched the door again in my hands. The cabbie's tongue lashed my nipple side to side I think and it was so good. I arched up again, pleasure higher than the pain.

I think the Lebanese groaned in pleasure at the offering I was making in pressing against him while he was basically biting me. It felt so good though. From his tongue I was on the verge of cumming. He watched me watching him. My tongue was teasing along my lips as I tried not to cum, pressing up at him at the same time. His hands were holding me by the hips then. I felt his dick at my entrance.

He really bit me then and I squealed. One arm pulled at the door rest while the other scrabbled around until I caught the side of the driver seat. I clenched it so hard I think I lost a couple of nails there. At the same time he drove inside me. That Lebanese tongue was then lathering my nipple again side to side as he thrust in and out of me, pulling my body hard against him by my hips as well. Incredibly I came, the waves rolling strongly through me.

As he released his teeth I felt fresh sharp pain in my breast. I squealed. I was sure he had broken my skin. His mouth switched quickly to my other breast and sucked on the nipple. My hands stayed clutched on the two seats but my legs, lying limply apart before, now cleaved to the cabbie.

"Unnnhh! Oh God," I moaned. My orgasm continued through the pain in my neglected breast. My whole body was tingly, even the parts sore and bruised. As he thrust inside me my hips rose to meet him. Greedily, I wanted my pussy to suck his heat inside.

The cabbie and I got into a rhythm. I came twice more and he kept going while my body was limp. I recovered each time as my pleasure built up again and resumed our rhythm. He surely screwed me for a long time.

Daniel said something about how hot I was or he was or something like that. The cabbie never rose his head from my breast, his eyes remaining on me as I went through each orgasm. In the end my internal muscles squeezing his dick seemed to get to him. I saw his eyes go out of focus and knew he was cumming then. I did as well and at the precise moment he bit my nipple.

I was squealing in pain and cumming at the same time. I've never felt that before. It was indescribable, the pain and pleasure just overwhelmed my senses I think and I passed out.

When I came to, Daniel was fucking me again while his hands played with my breasts. All I felt at first was aches where I had been punched and slapped and sharper pain in my breasts from the bites. The pleasure from Daniel screwing me came through after. Once I was fully aware again my pussy started clamping his unusual dick.

"Yeah, Jasmin," Daniel looked like he was also in pain. But he was just trying not to cum so quickly as before. The cabbie was in the front seat again watching me. No way did I want him on me anymore.

I reached behind Daniel, pulling on his bum cheeks. In response he also drove into me harder. My pleasure was now greater than the pain I felt for the moment but I needed Daniel finished. Hopefully the cabbie wouldn't be ready for me again then.

As I was pulling Daniel against me, one of my hands slipped. A finger pressed against his anus. Daniel cried out and came in me straight away. I had felt an orgasm building but it subsided as he collapsed on me like he had before.

Daniel pulled out of me. "Whoa," he said as he flopped back on the other side of the car seat. "You're incredible. I'll definitely be calling on you again."

No way! Like hell you will, I was thinking. The cabbie was nodding his head, not at me though.

"You're right man," said the Lebanese. "I still don't like asians but it seems they love fucking. They're small," he laughed. "Makes me feel huge and powerful." The cabbie leaned over and took my right breast in his hand. He squeezed my nipple hard until I cried out and then he let me go. Thankfully he was dressed and made no move to leave the front seat again.

You're scum, I was thinking.

Daniel started getting dressed again and so did I. They made no comment as I searched for my clothes. My underwear was nowhere in sight in the back and I didn't want to ask for it so I just pulled my shorts and top back on.

Daniel reached over and cupped my face. "You'll get better," he said. I shrugged my face away from him. What were they going to do with me now?

Seemingly in answer, Daniel turned to the cabbie and asked him, "You remember the address?"

The cabbie grinned and nodded. "I will never forget it." Then he backed the taxi out of where we were parked. We were behind some shop fronts I think. We backed into an alley. The other side had the back of some unit blocks. I wasn't sure where we were and my sense of direction is still terrible. After a couple of streets and turns I was lost. In about five minutes though I knew the streets and soon after that we arrived at my home, or at least Graham's home.

Before I could leave, Daniel took my arm and pulled me close. "I'll phone you next week. Do you do parties?"

"What? Leave me alone," and I was out. "Bastard," I called him then.

"Only one on one," he replied. "That's a shame, Jasmin. Well I'll still call you next week probably. Until then, take care Jasmin?"

Huh. Why did he say that? Why act like he cares after just raping me? I didn't understand him at all. I was also terrified that he had my number and knew where I lived. I rushed up the drive and under the trees onto the path to the veranda and front door.

The taxi was already pulling out of the driveway while I was still trying to get the front door key out of my pocket. When they pulled away and I could no longer see the tail lights I started shaking. I leaned over the rail of the veranda and was sick. I must have collapsed there because the next thing I knew Graham was carrying me inside.

He asked me what happened to me and really seemed genuinely worried for me. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell him the whole truth. I really had nowhere else to go if he threw me out. Graham wanted to help bathe me but I needed to be alone. I bathed myself and tended to my own hurts.

When I left the bathroom, maybe an hour later, Graham was still up waiting for me. That was nice. Haltingly I told him that the two guys I shared a taxi with had convinced me to get out down the street with them, I wasn't sure where, I told him. Then they raped me. Graham asked if I remembered the taxi number as the company could help identify the two rapists. Of course I couldn't remember the number and I didn't know the number of the taxi I had been in anyway.

It was almost morning when we got to bed. We had planned to go over to one of Graham's mate's places for a barbeque in the afternoon but he said he would ring and cancel. We'd spend the day alone. I felt much better then.

Nothing much happened for the rest of the next week until on Friday I answered the phone to hear Daniel on the other end.

He said he wanted to talk to Graham to tell him what a whore I was. I hung up immediately and the phone rang again. Graham was out in the garage. I answered the phone again.

"Don't hang up, Jasmin. I'll just ring another time and talk to Graham. I'll tell him what a slut you are. Will he kick you out, do you think?"

"What do you want," I demanded straight up. I don't know what Graham would do if Daniel told him anything. Graham had been good with me until about Wednesday. Then his attitude had cooled to me a bit. I caught him looking at me strangely a couple of times in the last two days of that week.

"Just a bit of one on one, Jasmin. What's your boyfriend working this weekend, day or afternoon?"

"Day," I said. Graham was working afternoons though.

"Great," said Daniel. "I'll come by tomorrow afternoon for an hour."

"Huh?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I'll have the police come."

"I think the police will arrest you, Jasmin. You're the prostitute working from home."

"Ahhh, wait," I said. I had no idea what to say or do. Did Daniel really think I was a pro? It would explain a few things.

I told him of course that I wasn't a prostitute. Daniel didn't believe me and said he would come around anyway.

"Come in the morning," I said. "Graham's really on afternoons."

"Ok, I'll come in the morning. One other thing, Jasmin," he said before he hung up. "The cabbie videoed your performance. The edit is great Jasmin. Don't try anything stupid or it'll get on the internet."

When Graham came inside from the garage later I was already in bed. I never thought when I left Damien that I would cry again but things just seemed to keep getting worse for me. I pretended to be asleep when he came to bed. Graham couldn't help me really.

"You awake, Jasmin?" he asked quietly.

I didn't answer him, staying turned the other way. At least my weeping had stopped. I felt his hands on me then. Graham wanted me. His hands pulled my leg so that I rolled onto my back. He placed my leg up over himself and then his dick was against my slit, guided by his hand and searching for my vagina. Without any preliminaries he pushed inside me.

"Ahhh," he groaned his satisfaction. "You're always wet."

I pretended to wake then, saying that I wanted to sleep. Graham didn't say anything and kept going of course. When he grunted and came he let my leg go and rolled away from me. I felt his semen running out of me and thought he hadn't used a condom. When I felt there though I found the used condom between my thighs. The bedroom was dark and he didn't see when I tossed the condom over his side onto the carpet there. Bastard.

I held onto my anger so that I wouldn't cry again. Soon I really was asleep. When I woke up Saturday morning, Graham had already left for work. There was a note in the kitchen reminding me to clean the house up, that we were having his friends over on Sunday. He also added that his dad, Phillip, would be flying in from overseas late Sunday night. He wanted me to vacuum and dust his father's room as well. I didn't get upset I stayed angry.

It was about 10am when the doorbell rang. I expected Jehovah's Witnesses or similar when I answered the door but Daniel stood there. He already had the screen open. He pushed the door out of my hand and came inside before I could react. He smelt of alcohol, whiskey maybe.

"I forgot about you," I said. "Get out or I'll call the police."

"Don't lets go through that again? Let the charade down, Jasmin if that is your real name anyway. But it doesn't matter to me, just your body does. Call the police if you want," he dared me. "Here's a snap I took of the movie. You can show the police when they come."

He tossed me a photo. I picked it up off the floor. There a slightly out of focus shot showed me lying in the back seat of the taxi, my tongue on my upper lip while I arched my back up offering myself to the cabbie. You couldn't see his face, just his hands caressing my breasts.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers