Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers

She looked into my eyes and said, "I've waited for this a long time too, make love to me."

I moved my hips to bring my cock head up to Jasmine's pussy. Jasmine reach between us and took my cock in her hand to guide it home. I slipped half way into her pussy and stopped, letting her adjust. She was so tight and so hot!

Jasmine sighed a long sigh, "Ohhhh, waited too long, fuck me."

Her feet rose to wrap around my ass and she pulled me all the way in. It was so incredible, it was almost like my first fuck! I hadn't been with another woman in over 10 years, my wife was watching, and Jasmine was my dream girl!

Once my cock was all the way in we just lay still for a moment savoring the feelings. I loved looking down into Jasmine's eyes, feeling her firm titties mashed into my chest, and the incredible union we shared with my dick in her pussy.

Mel started massaging my ass cheeks, bring me back to life, and I began to stroke in and out of Jasmine's tight wet pussy.

This was heaven, I was fucking Jasmine with my hot wife watching and assisting! I started fucking her slowly alternating between long dicking her and teasing her with just the head in her. Jasmine seemed to love everything I did, and was writhing under me as we fucked.

Mel moved over and lay on my back pressing me down into Jasmine even harder, and she began kissing my neck and shoulders. My strokes were now very forceful and Jasmine seemed to be having trouble breathing.

Jasmine hoarsely cried out, "Too heavy, feels good, but too heavy!"

Mel slid off and with the weight lifted, I picked up the pace and started fucking Jasmine with renewed passion. We fucked like this for about 10 minutes and then as we really got going, I felt Mel drop back between our legs. Mel started kissing my ass, and seconds later she spread my cheeks, and I felt her tongue at my asshole! This caused me to thrust harder into Jasmines clutching pussy.

Jasmine was now calling out, "Fuck yes, fuck me, damn, fuck me good, I want you, fuck me."

Between Jasmine's cries and Mel's tongue, I was a madman. I began power fucking Jasmine's poor little body with abandon. Jasmine seemed to get off on this and we increased our intensity.

I was growling in passion and building quickly to my orgasm. I growled, "I'm going to come, I'm going to come!"

Jasmine squeezed me more tightly with her arms and legs and said, "Yes, Yes. Give it to me!"

Glad she hadn't asked me to pull out, I pounded into her trying to climb to the peak. I was also grinding my pelvis into hers hoping to rub on her clit and get her to come with me.

Jasmine repeated, "Come, give it to me, come on, come!"

And Mel was licking and fucking my ass with her tongue, I could wait no longer.

I roared so loudly I even startled myself, "Arrgggg, God damn, aarrrgggg, damn!" and I released my flood into Jasmine's pussy.

I was hoping my grinding would get Jasmine off, but it was too little, too late. But my come blasting into her did the trick. Jasmine suddenly stiffened and I felt her fingernails dig into my back. She was in spasms under me and bucking upward as I pumped down into her. I was now in the final throes of coming and my hips were jerking forcefully into her pussy at an erratic pace as each thrust became an individual pump of hot seed.

Jasmine joined my bellows of passion, "Oh damn yes, keep going, give it to me, I am coming, ooohhhh!"

Mel finally quit licking my ass, and I could give all my attention to Jasmine. I asked her to open her eyes and we looked at each other deeply as we finished or orgasms. We stayed locked together even after our thrusting stopped as we languished in the afterglow or great orgasms.

Jasmine looked over at Mel, then back to me, and said, "We should had done this a long time ago."

Later I rolled off Jasmine and went to get a warm wash cloth to clean her drenched pussy. While I tenderly wiped Jasmine's pussy, Mel moved right in to start kissing Jasmine and sucking on her tits. Jasmine pushed her away and said, "I've always wanted to suck on your big tits, lay back."

Jasmine let me finish wiping her and kissed me sensuously, before rolling on top of Mel. I was thinking how lucky I was to have this experience as I watched them kissing and sucking on each other's tits. I used to see it in videos, and thought, yeah one in a million chance of ever seeing that!

While Jasmine sucked on Mel's nipples, Mel was moaning and muttering, "hmm Jasmine, yes, let him rest, show him how this is done, then I'm going to fuck him,"

It wasn't long before I was hard again watching these two. I began to caress both of them as they necked, and soon Mel pushed me away and turned to push me onto my back.

Mel climbed onto my face and ordered, "Eat me, eat me, and then I'm going to fuck you!"

I stuffed my tongue up into Mel's pussy and began to suck. She was dripping wet, I guess from watching Jasmine and I and also from necking with Jasmine. I loved the differences between these two foxes. Mel's pussy lips were shorted and firmer than Jasmine's. She was shaved totally and had a flatter, pinker mound.

It wasn't long before Mel was moaning and rocking on my mouth. Suddenly she stopped and slid off my face, down my chest and in one smooth motion grabbed my cock and stuffed it into her wet pussy.

It took me by surprise, and I grunted at the wonderful sensation of being engulfed again. Mel also was grunting and immediately started riding my dick sitting upright with her hands on my chest. After I got my head into the fuck, I looked over at Jasmine and admired her lovely body laying so close. She saw me looking at her and crawled over and started kissing me.

Mel was fucking up and down on my cock and Jasmine was kissing me, I thought I could come instantly! Then Jasmine slid up a bit further and offered me her tits. I could not believe I was getting all of this! I sucked on those fine titties and hard nipples as the sensations of Mel's pussy enraged my passions and lust.

A thought came to me, and I reluctantly pulled off of Jasmine's nipple and asked her, "Sit on my Face and kiss Mel, play with each other's tits."

Jasmine didn't hesitate, she rose and dropped that sweet pussy onto my face and I could hear her and Mel kissing.

This was my ultimate fantasy! I had loved watching Mel get fucked by other guys, loved helping fuck her with the two brothers, and then finally got to eat and fuck Jasmine! But to have one woman ride my dick while the other rides my face was a dream come true! Two foxes feeding my every desire!

Mel was sliding her hips forward and backward, dragging her clit across my pubic hair, as Jasmine did the same on my mouth. I was trying to get my tongue into Jasmine's pussy, but she was moving it so much it was almost impossible. I reached up to fondle Jasmine's tits, and found Mel's hand already there. They were kissing and playing with each other's tits.

I was so turned on, I was glad I had a fantastic orgasm in Jasmine's tight pussy only 30 or 40 minutes ago, otherwise this would have been over already! And I wanted this to last.

Mel and Jasmine would occasionally stop kissing and give up some moans and groans as they rode me.

Mel started moving faster and I was amazed that she might be ready to come so soon. Later she told me she was also in sensual overload, between watching Jasmine and I, riding my cock, and the thrill of kissing and sucking tits with Jasmine.

I was totally out of control as far as eating Jasmine's pussy goes. She was lost in trashing my face with her pussy, and at this angle I could offer nothing of my tongue or lips, I just let her ride my mouth.

Mel came hard screaming with her orgasm, "Ohhhh, Arrgggg, ohhhh, yes, yes, let me, oh God!" and I could feel her pussy clutching my dick.

This was all I could handle, I could not hold back and came into Mel's spasming pussy. I couldn't say much or make any noise, with Jasmine's pussy on my mouth, I almost couldn't breathe! And I loved it!

Jasmine didn't come again, but kept trying as she rubbed on my mouth.

Mel finished coming and rolled off of me. I pushed Jasmine off my face and told her to lay down, and buried my face in her pussy to give her what she needed. As I ate Jasmine, Mel crawled over, rose above Jasmine, and again started kissing Jasmine's lips and nipples. We soon had Jasmine squirming on the bed and continued until she loudly came.

"Oh, damn, you two, never stop, so, goooooood, ooohhhh, I love you guys!" Jasmine cried out as she came into my moth again.

So sweet, I loved her pussy!

We settled into a nice sleep after that with me in the middle and a beautiful lady on either side of me.

Although I would have liked to have awoke and fucked a few times that night, I guess we were too worn out. In the morning as we woke up we were all reaching for each other and after a few minutes we rose one at a time to wash up, and as we lay together, I told Jasmine how much I had always wanted her and how happy I was that we had gotten together.

Before we got up, we fucked and sucked each other again. At one point I was able to watch them eat each other in a 69. I was hard as a rock and fucked Jasmine right after that, before I ate Mel to another orgasm.

Unfortunately Jasmine was the only woman we brought to our bed, I don't think Mel trusted other woman, but in retrospect, that is OK, Jasmine was a dream come true.

Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers
12