All Comments on 'Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cattenicatteniabout 7 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

As always a great story but this one had parts getting very sore before I finished reading. A masterclass in erotic writing.

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxabout 7 years ago
I am lost

You get a lot of love I noticed, but I-- for one-- am lost as to why. This story starts out with a sex scene BAM right away leaving me to wonder. Who the hell are these people? What about character development? What about having your readers maybe try to have a clue to who is doing what to who and why?

Your stories are like going to a five star restaurant and ordering a four course meal only to find out all the courses are dessert. Although the dessert may be fantastic still how about a little something else.

Just saying.................... I could not get past the first few what passes as paragraphs as it was like a rapid fire orgy session with a bunch of people I could care less about. Again who the fuck are these people and why do I care about them!!!

So they are having sex. Big fucking deal. Oh well porn for the dirty sullied masses!!

14TGF14TGFabout 7 years ago
This series needs to be expanded....

I have read just about all your stores, and I love the way the tables have turned in this one.... It would be great to see how this one gets expanded to moore chapters and to see how Shelby turns into a proper teacher's pet.....

oneoldmanoneoldmanabout 7 years ago
WOWEEEEE

This is why you're my favorite author.

Keep 'em coming and this old man will keep on reading! Thanks a million.

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
Amazing

Wow what a story you got to the sex very quickly , but who cares it was a great read and I always enjoy t\reading your stories. You have a really great imagination for this .

Wouldn't mind hearing more of your adventures Keep up the great work and good luck with the competition

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 7 years ago
Worth another look!

Jimyfoxx, I agree with you that this story pretty much jumps into the sex without much character development. But Jasmine writes a pretty wide variety of erotica, often with characters who are very well-developed (pun intended) and many of whom I've become very fond of, and who have shared some pretty hot times. Have a look at just about any of her series, or her longer stories, and you'll see what I mean. It's no accident that she's the most popular author on Literotica.

cherrygrovecherrygroveabout 7 years ago
Well written, but

I have read all of your stories and I am a big fan. This story feels rushed. The orgy was over before I got fully hard. I love Mrs. Jones- all hot teachers should be so slutty. Maybe her husband should catch her and Charles and he can make both of them subs. Thank you for all of your tales. It really is my pleasure thrusting myself into your words. Literally, my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dripdrip

Thank. You soooooo much ~ my body and sanity feel way way elated.. damn

!! Showertime. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YES - WOW

Jaz

Five * * * * *

Now that is an orgy! Good Luck.

Jack Auff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm a HUGE fan....

Hoping for more in the "What Mom Knows..." series.....

I've read them all, mostly with my wife. We love them. Thanks

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Well done!

This had me rock hard and cumming buckets from start to finish. Another outstanding masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cock drained

Love that you get into fucking, sucking, eating cum right off the bat. My cock oozed cum all the way through. If only I had a cunt like you to fuck right now, but instead I'll just have to jack off. Thank you for sharing your cum loving, cunt-loving cock-loving self with us--only wish I could be in your classroom and get to fuck you in the mouth, cunt and ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow up?

Just wondering if you had plans to write a quick sequel to this story, I hope you do. I think a good idea would be that Charles little potion gets cracked open by accident and some craziness happens

RonockRonockover 3 years ago
Amazing as always

All of your stories are just the most top notch of eroticism.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 2 years ago

Absolutely great. It didn't occur to me that the controlling character (Charles) had made it happen. Surely a defence claim that might appeal to a certain defendant in a courtroom about now....

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

Loved the mind-controllig, schooling orgy theme. Jasmine is luscious and lustful. Using Valintine's Day as a back drop is brilliant. I love how include your Literotica readers (who, as for me at least, is very jealous).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You do know its all going to catch up with you one day. You're on a collision course with disaster. Just saying...

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

285. Crazy. Nice idea for a “gift.” And Charles now has a toy for the rest of the year.Fun story.

Lancs50Lancs50about 1 year ago

Another fun filled and hot sexy story. It's always satisfying to have your fantasies fulfilled. Every part was wonderfully and erotically descriptive.

CharlieXMXCharlieXMX12 months ago

Fun storyline, just couldn't get behind the dude getting drilled but your writing is excellent as always.

LarryAmoreLarryAmore11 months ago

Loved EVERY encounter guy guy, girl girl girl and especially 3-hole Jasmine!

You are the Hottest writer here. I would love to have cleanup duty on you.

Your mind gets me off EVERY TIME!

CodlingsbyCodlingsby11 months ago

That was lovely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50787 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES