Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gausa kept swallowing until the creature stopped ejaculating, then she lifted her head and licked her lips. It had been delightful. The blue woman looked at Jasmine staring intently back at her. It was pretty obvious that the human female was hungry. This gave her a naughty idea.

"There aren't many sources of food around here. Are you hungry?" Gausa asked.

"Yes! I am so hungry. Do you know where I can find food? I don't mind doing what you did."

"As a matter of fact, I do. Follow me and I'll take you there."

Gause was surprised to hear Jasmine saying that she didn't mind fucking a monster for food, as if it was a bad thing. She could only assume that humans didn't do this too often.

Jasmine followed the blue woman for twenty minutes until they reached an open area that used to be another castle, now in ruins. They didn't talk much while they walked but Gausa explained that this was a small planet that went into oblivion when water became too scarce to support a large population. Now it provided refuge for runaways and criminals.

The conversation stopped abruptly when Gausa pointed at a hole in the ground, indicating that they had arrived.

"Here it is. This is the tentacle pool. You can not imagine how much food it is stored in there."

"What is it? It looks like flesh," Jasmine said, noticing that the edges and walls of the hole had a fleshy tissue that covered its entire surface.

"It is flesh. That is a living and very active creature," Gausa responded.

Jasmine was confused. All she could see was a square hole about three meters long and two meters wide with a fleshy formation spilling out all around the perimeter. But when she got closer, Jasmine understood why it was called the tentacle pool. There were a lot of tentacles protruding from the bottom and from the lower section of the walls.

"It is so creepy. There are so many tentacles... and they are huge!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Don't be so quick to judge," Gausa replied, "They are tender and flexible. That is a good thing because you have to get inside. Those tentacles are the only way to get the food out."

"What?!! No way!" Jasmine exclaimed.

The tentacles detected the presence of the females and they began to squirm. Then the creature began to release an alluring scent that filled the air and entered Jasmine's lungs. The confused woman suddenly felt more relaxed and agreeable. Maybe going inside wasn't such a bad idea considering how hungry she was.

One minuter later, Jasmine was sliding down the side the pool, supporting her weight with her elbows and the lower part of her body already inside. One tentacle was wiggling between her tights, getting closer to her pussy.

"Oh God! One of them is between my legs. I changed my mind. I want to get out!"

"Relax," Gausa said with a reassuring voice, "I am certain that it will not hurt you. I have done this myself."

Jasmine looked down and wavered about going further in. Maybe it was better to get food somewhere else. She started to push herself up but Gausa placed a hand on her shoulder, keeping her at reach of the tentacles.

"Don't be afraid. You have to go further down."

Jasmine was still uncertain, but suddenly the tip of the tentacle penetrated her pussy a few centimeters. The woman let out a gasped and froze. The appendage squirmed slowly inside of her and it felt... good.

"It is inside me!!"

At this moment, Jasmine realized that she was aroused as much as she was scared. Maybe, before having her belly full with food, she could reach a couple of climaxes like she did with the monster that kidnapped her.

Gausa noticed with pleasure that Jasmine was caving to her desires. Going down into the hole was not as safe as she was promising, but she was hungry too and this was an easy way to get more food.

Jasmine's elbows slipped off the rim and she fell deeper into the pit. The tentacle probing her vaginal cavity plunged further in until it reached her uterus, evoking a loud moan from the stunned woman.

"That's it. You will get the creature excited and it will give you food," Gausa said.

Her feet hadn't reach the bottom yet, so Jasmine's own weight was forcing the tentacle deeper into her body. The appendage was slim at the tip but got progressively thicker closer to its base. It came to a point where her vaginal lips couldn't stretch more.

Jasmine felt a strange mixture of pleasure and pain but there was nothing she could do the palliate the situation.

Jasmine's torso tilted forward until she was parallel to the floor, with her head resting against the far wall and her ass pressed against the opposite, with the entire tentacle buried within her tight cavity.

"Tty to move your hips. Massage the tentacle with your body," Gause said.

Jasmine was looking straight down at the other tentacles that twisted all over the place. She knew that the appendage pulsating inside of her was the same size as the others, and it was difficult to believe that she could take so much meat in her petite body, but she was doing it and it felt so good.

Jasmine couldn't hold that position for long and soon enough she slipped to the bottom of the pit. The thickest part of the tentacle vacated her pussy, yet a large enough segment remained inside of her. The aroused woman didn't know what to do, with her arms and legs entangled between a dozen of churning appendages.

"Don't stay at the bottom too long because the creature might decide to eat you, instead of impregnate you."

"What?! Eat me?!! You said it was safe! And what do you mean by "impregnate" me?" Jasmine responded frightened.

Scared by the possibility of getting eaten, Jasmine ignored the pleasure of the tentacle pumping her pussy and dragged herself to the left site of the pool. The appendage was forced out of her pussy in the process and this was her chance to escape.

The bottom was too slippery to stand up and Jasmine reached out, asking for Gausa's help, "Please, help me out."

"You haven't being fed yet," Gausa responded, "I thought you were hungry. Just stay a little longer."

The blue woman didn't reach back. She just looked down at Jasmine and told her to stay put. Now that she was at the edge of the pit, she would be safe.

"But this thing will eat me! You said so a moment ago!"

"Only if you stay at the bottom, surrounded by all the tentacles."

Jasmine didn't have time to argue anymore. She screamed loudly as one of the tentacles found her anal entrance and penetrated deeply with a single, forceful thrust.

The astounded woman tried to push herself away but it was so slippery that her frantic motions sent her in the opposite direction, shoving the tentacle further inside. Realizing this, Jasmine calmed down. This gave her the time to notice that the anal penetration wasn't causing her any pain. On the contrary, it felt pleasurable... the same way it did when Bawak fucked her.

Gausa saw what was going on and smiled. This was exactly what she was expecting. It shouldn't take long before the ejaculation and it was the right hole to do it if Jasmine wanted to feed.

"You see? The creature wants to fuck you and nothing else."

Having located the exact position of the host, the creature moved another tentacle and after a few blind attempts, it found her pussy again. Jasmine screamed in bliss when she felt another tentacle penetrating her vaginal cavity just as deep as before.

With her lungs saturated with the alluring scent, Jasmine's arousal was growing every second, taking control of her mind and washing away her fear. Gausa was right. It was better to stay here a little longer.

"Just sit tight and enjoy it. I will help you out when it is time," Gausa said from above.

Jasmine spread her legs wider as the tentacle pumped her pussy and ass in alternating motions. It was her first time being fucked in both holes at the same time and it felt wonderful.

The creature, which acted mostly by instinct, had sensed that this female was perfect for carrying its eggs and therefore, she was not suitable for eating. Jasmine was lucky.

After ten minutes of rhythmic ravaging, Jasmine was on the brink of climax. If this creature was going to provide all the food she needed while fucking her so delightfully, maybe she should stay here forever.

"It feels so good... It is making me cum..."

"I know. I have been in your place."

Gausa knew exactly what was going through the girl's mind. It was so tempting to stay inside the pit for as long as possible. But she almost died because of it a long time ago and she promised not to get inside again.

Jasmine grunted when she felt the tentacles pulsating inside of her, followed by a warmth that spread within her loins. The creature was cumming and an instant later, so was she. Jasmine's eyes rolled back while her entire body shivered with forceful spasms of orgasmic bliss.

Gausa moaned as well, even though she was not the one being ravaged. She knew that the amount of cum that was being pumped inside of Jasmine was formidable. She couldn't wait to get a taste of it.

"The creature is cumming! Try not to move too much."

Inside Jasmine's body, a mixture of cum and eggs was saturating her womb and entrails. The overwhelmed woman's hunger was over, but she couldn't think about this at the moment. All she cared about was this incredible pleasure provided by the fat tentacles that stuffed her body to the limit.

Gausa noticed that Jasmine's belly was bloating and the sperm was leaking abundantly from her stretched cavities. It was time to get her new friend out of the pool. The blue woman extended one arm and told Jasmine to reach out.

"Give me your hand. I am going to pull you out."

Jasmine heard Gausa's words, but barely. Her brain was clouded by a fog of mind-blowing bliss that prevented her to think straight. When those words made some sense, she wasn't sure if she wanted to get out. Maybe it was better to stay here forever, fucking and feeding for all eternity.

She couldn't possible know that the given some time, the creature would consider her useless to spread its eggs and would eat her instead.

As if Jasmine's current situation wasn't extreme enough, what happened next was beyond her wildest dreams. The sperm accumulating in her belly became too much, and it had to find a way out. Jasmine parted her lips, more confused than ever, as some of the white cum started dribbling from her mouth onto her chest. A couple of tiny eggs mixed with the sticky fluid clung to the skin between her breasts.

It was Gausa's next words that pulled the woman out of her orgasmic reverie long enough to lift a hand and reach out for help.

"If you don't come out, the creature will eat you before the day is over."

"Don't... eat... me" Jasmine whimpered, extending a hand upwards.

One minute later, half of Jasmine's body was out of the pit while Gausa dragged her using all her strengh. The blue woman saw some of the sperm leaking out from Jasmine's ass and she hurried.

"I need to hurry. The sperm is leaking from her."

Gausa was already savoring that delicious food and didn't want to waste any of it. It was difficult and risky to obtain sperm from the tentacles pool, but it was totally worth it. Specially when it wasn't her life the one in danger.

Jasmine could still feel the waves of orgasmic pleasure cursing through her body as she was forced out of the pit. She felt sorry when the squirming tentacles vacated her pussy and ass but apparently she had no choice.

When Jasmine's entire body was on the hard floor, Gausa rolled her over and dived between her legs. Jasmine moaned when she felt Gausa's tongue entering her cum saturated cavities alternately. The astounded woman couldn't understand what was happening but it felt nice and she didn't complain.

It should have been obvious to Jasmine that Gausa was sucking the sperm out of her body. She was stealing her food! But Jasmine was still too droopy to comprehend it.

Slurping sounds echoed against the stone walls of the destroyed castle while Gausa shoved her tongue deep into Jasmine's pussy, then pulled it out smeared with cum. Then did the same with her friend's ass, over and over. The sperm she swallowed earlier that day was nothing compared to this banquet.

"This cum is delicious!"

Jasmine did nothing but moan and shiver from the wonderful sensations provided by Gausa's nimble tongue. After a while, she was again at the brink of ecstasy. Unfortunately, the "food" stored in her womb and ass was completely drained and Gausa stopped sucking.

Jasmine begged her to continue. She was so close... "Please... don't stop."

But Gausa had something else in her mind than bringing Jasmine to orgasm. She stared at Jasmine's bloated belly and she knew that it was filled with more cum. And she knew exactly how to get it.

Her belly is so full.

The alien woman sat on the ground and pulled Jasmine's limp body until the human was sitting on her lap.

Jasmine was more conscious now and she thought it was nice to be held so close and so gently by Gausa. However, Jasmine was still too distracted to see Gausa's extremely long tongue protruding from her mouth, waving slowly near her face.

Gausa placed a hand behind Jasmine's head and pulled her closer. She was excited to steal food from the human this way. She just hoped that Jasmine's reaction to her tongue's stimulation was strong enough.

Jasmine felt the warm, wet tongue worming between her lips and wondered what was happening. She mumbled a question to Gausa but it went unanswered.

"What are you doing...?"

Before she fully understood what was gong on, Jasmine had Gausa's tongue down her throat and her gag reflex was forcing the cum accumulated in her belly to rush up her esophagus and out of her mouth.

Gausa was grabbing Jasmine's head while attaching her lips to her friend's. All the sperm that flowed out of the woman's mouth was falling right into hers. Her pussy twitched the whole time she did this, such was the pleasure of eating the creatures cum.

Jasmine never expected this, but for reason she was as excited as Gausa because another orgasm sneaked up on her out of nowhere.

Despite her confusion, she finally acknowledged that Gausa was stealing her food but she was so aroused that she didn't mind... for now.

When Gausa considered that it was enough, she let go of Jasmine's head and enjoyed the flavor that lingered in her mouth and the sensation of having a full stomach.

Jasmine was still in the midst of climax and threw her head back, shivering incessantly between Gausa's strong arms. This entire experience had been so weird, yet she had enjoyed so many orgasms. Jasmine wondered if there was something wrong with her mind, and for an instant, she wondered if she was still dreaming.

When her orgasm receded and with a clearer mind, Jasmine couldn't believed that she had considered staying inside of the tentacle pool. She was willing to admit that the pleasure she felt had been the best ever, but the idea of living inside that pit was crazy, even ruling out the chance of being eaten alive.

There was also the issue that Gausa had tricked her. She told her to get food from this dangerous creature only to steal it afterwards. On the other hand, there was cum left in her belly and she wasn't hungry any more.

"You tricked me! You told me that it was safe and then you said that this monster might eat me!"

"We both needed the food and you know it. And at the end, it worked well for both of us."

"You took must of my sperm... I mean... my food."

"That is the way in this place. You have to play every trick in the book to get food. But don't get so mad about it. I will help you get to the portal and you can find your way home from there."

"You will?! That's would be great! Let's go!"

Jasmine remembered that Gausa had helped her out of the pit, otherwise she would still be there, having orgasm after orgasm until disappearing within the hungry alien flesh. It was useless to stay angry.

***

When they were close to the portal, Gausa told Jasmine about Zaeed, the gate keeper. That's how he called himself, but in reality he charged credits to use the portal only because he could. Zaeed was the strongest individual in the region and nobody would dare to challenge him.

"It is obvious that you don't have any credits, but maybe we can work something out with him."

"Is it expensive to use the portal? Maybe I could get some money back on Earth and pay him afterwards."

"You are so naive, my darling. Let me do all the talking."

Jasmine didn't like being called naive. Back on Earth she was not an innocent girl and she was smarter than the average teenager. But everything was new to her in this place and it was better not to confront Gausa. She was her only acquaintance.

As soon as they reached the portal's chamber, Jasmine quickly understood why nobody would challenge Zaeed. The creature was massive! He was a humanoid but barely, since his bulky body made him look monstrously deformed. When he saw the females approaching, he quickly stood between them and the portal and told them to stop. The girls obeyed without question. Zaeed and Gausa knew each other so he talked first...

"Gausa! What brings you here? Are you finally leaving this planet?"

"No way. The moment I step at the other side of the portal, someone might told the Federation about my location and that would be problematic for me."

"I see you bring Bawak's new pet. Does he know that you are taking her away?"

"Bawak is nowhere to be found and Jasmine was..." Gausa couldn't finish the sentence because she was interrupted by Jasmine.

"I am nobody's pet! Bawak kidnapped me and I am going back home!"

Jasmine was pretty much hiding behind Gausa while yelling, but when she heard Zaeed calling her a pet, she couldn't just stand there quietly.

Zaeed had a good look at the angry human and he liked her curvy figure. He had heard that humans were soft and warm, perfect for a gratifying ravaging.

"You are a feisty one, aren't you. I like it and I have a proposal for you. You mate with me and I'll let you use the portal without credits."

"What?! Mate?!" Jasmine asked.

"You should take the deal," Gausa said, "You have no other way to pay him."

Jasmine looked down at the monster's growing cock and she thought it was impossible to fit that thing inside of her. She didn't know what to say, but the astounded girl was fully aware that this was her only option.

Even though she was almost certain that the huge phallus wasn't going to fit in her tiny pussy, Jasmine turned around and bent over in front of Zaeed. At least, even if it was impossible to mate, he could see that she was accepting his offer and he might let her use the portal anyway.

Zaeed aimed his cock at Jasmine's pussy and pressed the blunt tip against her nether lips. He didn't know if the female's cavity was limber enough to allow a full penetration but he was going to find out soon enough. He grabbed Jasmine's waist with his large hands to keep her in place.

"Your skin feels so soft. I'll bet your body feels even better on the inside."

"Don't push too hard. Maybe it won't fit," Jasmine pleaded.

I have to admit that this human is brave. Gausa thought, truly impressed by Jasmine's courage.

Having completed her part of the deal, Gausa didn't have to stay, but she was curious about what was going to happen between the disparate couple, so she stayed and watched.

Jasmine felt her pussy lips spreading apart as Zaeed pushed forward, and when she thought that she was at her limit, her vaginal hole was stretched even wider, allowing the large head of his phallus into her body.

Jasmine couldn't believe it! The huge cock was inside of her! It penetrated just a few centimeters but she felt like the entire world was being shoved into her tight cavity. The astounded woman screamed and tried to move away but Zaeed had a firm grip on her waist and she was forced to remain in place.