Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They fit perfectly. I am sure we can shove a few more in there," Moya said.

"What?! More?!" Jasmine said with amazement.

Aeryn instructed Jasmine to lay face down and she did. The human female could feel the embryos churning within her womb as her belly touched the ground. The sensation was very pleasant and her pussy twitched in response.

Then she felt something poking at her anus and turned her head to see Aeryn holding another creature between her ass-cheeks.

This made sense. Her womb was full to the limit with the first two embryos, therefore, it was necessary to use other cavities to fit more embryos in her slim body. Jasmine gasped while her pussy twitched again.

"Are you sure this tiny hole can stretch that much?" Aeryn asked Moya.

"Her body is very similar to ours. It will fit," Moya responded calmly.

Jasmine felt the thickest part of the creature passing through her anus and she screamed, more from pleasure than from pain. When the head of the embryo was inside, Jasmine's sphincter closed tightly around the creature's long tale.

"I told you it would fit. The embryo now has enough traction to pull itself in," Moya said.

The astounded woman was fully aware that there was a least half a meter of the alien's appendage that was going to squirm inside of her and she was ready for it.

Jasmine moved a hand to her belly and could clearly feel her stomach expanding while the new embryo pierced deeper into her body. It felt so good when the creature churned and twisted within her tight anal entrance, desperately trying to pull its entire tail inside.

Aeryn watched marveled as the embryo slowly disappeared inside of Jasmine's shuddering body. Meanwhile, Moya stood up and grabbed another creature.

"This one is running out of embryos," Moya commented, referring to the bulbous life-form.

This is so hot. Maybe I should have done it myself. Aeryn thought, not paying attention to Moya.

By now, Jasmine was going mad from pleasure and she could feel an orgasm building within her stuffed loins.

But then Moya came back holding another embryo and brought it closer to her mouth. Jasmine's heart jolted when she considered the possibility of swallowing such a large appendage, then her pussy jolted harder when she imagined herself hosting yet another embryo using her throat.

"Open you mouth, honey. You can take one more," Moya said.

"This a bit excessive, don't you think?" Aeryn commented.

Aeryn was fearing that the woman might choke to dead trying to swallow the creature, but she knew that Moya was going to shove it down anyway. Her sister was stubborn and a bit malicious.

Moya felt a tingle in her pussy when she saw Jasmine's throat expanding, allowing passage for the head of the embryo. Jasmine stared at the sparkling stars while she fought against her gag reflex. She wanted that creature in her belly because she was certain that it would send her over the edge, into a mind-blowing orgasm. She could feel its rubbery body passing between her lips and every centimeter made her body shiver.

"Her neck is bulging and she is loving it! Jasmine is a horny little devil," Aeryn thought.

When there were only a few centimeters of the creature's tail protruding from Jasmine's mouth, she reached climax. Now the bright stars were no longer in front of her eyes but behind them. The overwhelmed woman was running out of air, but oddly enough, this increased the power of her orgasm. Jasmine could suffocate to death in the next few seconds in she couldn't care less.

All that mattered at this very moment was this mind-blowing pleasure that controlled her mind and body. She didn't even notice that her pussy was gushing abundantly, soaking the ground between her shuddering legs.

"Wow! She is really cumming hard," Moya exclaimed.

It has been a while since I cum that hard, Aeryn thought.

A moment later, Jasmine was lying limply on the ground, recovering from the strongest climax she had experienced since this ordeal started. The exhausted woman dazedly wondered if there was a limit to the level of pleasure that she could reach by mating with alien creatures. Then she remembered that she should be thinking about going home and not about transcendental orgasms.

After watching Jasmine shivering in bliss, Aeryn was a bit jealous and truly aroused. She had to restrain herself from straddling Jasmine's face and force her to lick her pussy.

I wish I could have that soft tongue between my legs, Aeryn said.

Moya was more focused on the impending task and she was glad that Jasmine had climaxed now and not in the middle of her assigned mission.

"I hope she doesn't climax again while we are passing customs."

They decided that Aeryn was going to stay behind and Moya was going to jump through the portal with Jasmine, but pretending that they were not traveling together. It was only at this moment that Jasmine realized that she was about to do something illegal and she expressed her concern.

"Why aren't we all traveling together? Are we doing something illegal?"

"This creature's embryos are protected by law and it is illegal to transport them without a permit. But they are a delicacy in the richest clusters. A friend of mine is willing to pay a lot of credits for the specimens that you are carrying right now."

"If all goes well, we can share with you enough credits to pay your way back to your home planet."

"But what happens if we get caught?"

Jasmine's question went unanswered. Moya turned around and started walking towards the portal. In any case, Jasmine knew that she didn't have a choice but to do what she was told.

It was also a good idea to earn some credits because Gausa had told her earlier how expensive it was to use some of the portals... suddenly, one of the embryos churned within Jasmine's belly and this made her moan, interrupting her train of thought. Then, she started walking behind Moya.

End Part 1 of 3

Author's note: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.