Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large member penetrated deeper until half of it was buried inside Jasmine's hole. The astounded woman thought that she was going to die right then and there, but is was most from the shock than from the pain. She looked desperately at Gausa pleading for help... "Help me!"

But the blue woman just stood there, watching with amazement as the big cock slid forward. Wow! He is doing it! How the hell can see take it?!

"I will shove all of it inside of you, Jasmine. Get ready," Zaeed said.

Jasmine grunted when the strong creature pulled her back, shoving his phallus even deeper until she felt the monster's prominent belly touching her ass-cheeks. She knew then that his entire cock was sheathed inside of her! The overwhelmed woman was scared, but at the same time her pussy was twitching from unexpected arousal.

"I knew you could take it all."

Jasmine could feel her internal organs being pushed aside to make room for the huge phallus and incredibly enough, she was not in pain; quite the opposite, that big cock was touching so many sensitive spots that she never felt so much pleasure at once.

Zaeed grabbed Jasmine's frail body tighter and lifted her off the ground. He began to thrust his hips back and forth, stabbing the woman's body all the way to her chest. Gausa could see Jasmine's belly bulging every time he pumped forward.

"Does it feel good?" Gausa asked.

After a few minutes, Jasmine was going insane from the brutal ravaging. She was only a puppet at the mercy of the ugly creature and she knew it. She was nothing more than a sex toy to be use at will by this mighty creature. All these thoughts mixed in her mind with the unbelievable sensation of ecstasy that radiated from her overstretched pussy. Jasmine was loving it!

Gausa moved to the side to have a better look at the astounding penetration. She had fucked many monsters in the past but none with such a big cock. Maybe she should pay a visit to Zaeed in the near future and mate with him just for the sake of it.

The rough ravaging continued for a while. Zaeed manipulated Jasmine like a rag-doll, shoving his cock to the hilt with every thrust and increasing the speed of the penetrations as he got more excited. Jasmine was moaning loudly, but eventually her moans turned into grunts when Zaeed started fucking her so fast the she could barely breathe.

When Zaeed was at the brink of climax, he stopped moving abruptly. He roared, and an instant later he discharged his first load of cum into Jasmine's slim body. The sensation of the warm semen spreading within the woman's womb, sent Jasmine over the edge too. The woman shivered out of control under Zaeed's tight grip while her screams of orgasmic ecstasy echoed against the walls of the ample chamber.

Gausa was on her knees staring at the white cum that leaked out of Jasmine's stretched pussy lips. Her stomach was full with the sperm she stole from Jasmine a while ago, but she could never refuse a bit of addicional "food", specially when it was so readily available. The blue woman licked her lips and waited until Zaeed was done.

That cum looks so delicious.

When the bulky creature stopped ejaculating, he placed Jasmine's limp body on the ground. The human female had exceeded his expectations and was he definitely not done with her. But Zaeed had to take a small brake before the next round.

Gausa took this opportunity to leap forward, grabbed Zaeed's cock and suck the remnants of sperm that dribbled down the tip.

"Do you like the taste of my cum, Gausa? There is plenty more to share."

Jasmine rested on the hard floor trying to catch her breath. She felt dizzy from the overwhelming experience and her lingering orgasm still made her body jerk every few seconds.

The bewildered woman was amazed about her own endurance. Not only she was able to take that humongous cock in her pussy but she enjoyed it so much that she reached a mind-blowing orgasm.

Zaeed didn't need much time to recover and a couple of minutes later, he pushed Gausa out of the way and aligned his cock with Jasmine's ass-cheeks.

"You are aiming at her anus, in case you haven't noticed," Gausa said.

"I know. I am going to try both of her holes."

Jasmine's heart jolted when she felt something big pressing against her ass. She turned her head and saw Zaeed's massive body looming on top of her. The monster was going to fuck her again! Jasmine let out a loud gasp, then her pussy twitched hard. She wanted this, even though she was not ready to admit it.

Zaeed didn't go easy this time. He plunged his cock into Jasmine's asshole with a forceful thrust until most of it was embedded in her tight cavity. Jasmine screamed as the phallus filled her so wholly, that she thought it was coming out of her mouth.

At that moment, she anticipated that her next orgasm was going to be stronger than the previous one, if that was even possible.

Zaeed soon discovered that the female's asshole was tighter than her pussy. Jasmine's internal muscles were vigorously clutching his phallus, as if she was trying to rip it off and keep it all to herself. He was delighted by this wonderful surprise.

I can see her body is as flexible as mine. Gausa thought.

Tired of supporting his own massive weight, Zaeed let his torso down until he rested on his elbows. In this position, his cock penetrated even deeper inside of the besieged woman.

Jasmine yelped when she almost got crushed between his bulk and the floor, but then she moaned loudly when she felt the thick phallus going further in. She was aware that she could die in an instant, squashed like a bug under the huge bulk of the creature. Any second of this utter bliss could be her last, and oddly enough, this fear was intensifying her pleasure to higher limits that she didn't know existed.

"What are you doing? You are crushing her!" Gausa said worriedly.

Zaeed kept moving his hips the whole time, and now Jasmine was so tightly pinned against the ground, that her body barely moved back and forth after each powerful thrust.

The rhythmic motions of the fat cock became more evident to Jasmine's as it rubbed her inner walls within her immobile body, intensifying the already unbearable pleasure.

The same way as before, Zaeed increased the pace when he felt his climax getting closer, then stopped completely, remained still for an instant, and exploded in bliss, gushing a load of hot sperm into Jasmine's loins.

Wow! Where does he store that much sperm? Gausa thought.

Upon sensing the hot fluid filling her loins, Jasmine burst in ecstasy too. Her eyes rolled back and her arms twitched out of control, but the rest of her didn't move at all, firmly pinned against the ground. Some of the sperm stored in her belly was forced out of her mouth by the strong orgasmic spasms but she didn't even notice.

"Your body is constricting my cock so hard, that I can barely ejaculate inside of you..."

Zaeed remained on top of Jasmine until there was no more room inside of her stuffed cavity. He could feel her slim form timidly jolting underneath his bulky body and he knew that she had enjoyed the ravaging as much as he did.

He pushed himself up and to the side, then he made sure that Jasmine was still breathing. It would be a shame that such a delightful female would end up crushed to death. Jasmine was obviously agitated but other than that, she was fine.

Gausa didn't waste time checking on her new friend's health. As soon as Zaeed was out of the way, she jumped forward and buried her face between Jasmine's ass-cheeks. The greedy woman swallowed the sperm that leaked out of the distended hole and then shoved her tongue inside, scoping the sticky fluid that was close to the surface. Jasmine moaned softly, welcoming this new and tender assault.

Then, without any warning whatsoever, Zaeed grabbed Gausa by the waist and pulled her on top him while he turned to rest on his back. Gausa was surprised by this unexpected action and she protested out loud. How could this creature still be horny after fucking Jasmine twice?

"Come here my darling, I have always wanted to explore your tight body."

"Hey!! What are you doing?! Let go of me!!" Gausa protested.

Zaeed wanted to mate with Gausa since he first saw her, a long time ago, but the exquisite blue female never came back to use the portal. Now that this delicious woman was right next to him, he was not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

"Relax Gausa, if Jasmine could do it, then you can too."

Gausa was lifted higher, until her ass was right above his long, erect cock. The astounded female felt the tip of his phallus poking at her anal entrance and she gasped.

"Don't you dare shoving that thing in my ass!!"

Zaeed was right when he said that if Jasmine was able to endure it, then she should be able to do it too, but it was scary nonetheless. In any case, there was absolutely nothing that Gausa could do against her imminent ravaging. Zaeed was extremely strong and anything she could say at this moment would fall into deaf ears.

Jasmine heard Gausa's protests and got curious to see what was going on. She turned around and sat on the ground. She was tired but whatever was going to happen between Gausa and Zaeed was worth watching.

When Zaeed sensed that his phallus was at the right angle, he pulled Gausa down, penetrating the woman's ass as deep as possible. Gausa screamed, even though she felt no pain. However, she had never being fucked with an appendage this big and, like Jasmine before her, she could clearly feel her inner organs being pushed aside to make room for Zaeed's cock.

Jasmine stared at the scene and more precisely, at the creature's cock. To think that something that big was inside of her just a moment ago was unbelievable. But it really happened and Jasmine reached one of the strongest orgasms of her life.

"Wow! It is almost all the way inside of you!" Jasmine said to her distressed friend.

When Gausa noticed that Jasmine was keeling beside them, she reached out asking for help. If she was going to mate with Zaeed, she wanted to do it on her own terms, no blindsided like this.

"Please pull me away. I didn't agree to this!"

Jasmine thought about it for a moment. Gausa didn't help her at first when she was trying to get out of the tentacle pool, and at the end, they both got rewarded with a big load of "food". Now it was Gausa's turn. Her main goal at the moment was to comply with Zaeed's demands, and his wish was to fuck Gausa too. Jasmine decided to stay back and let the ravaging continue.

"It is not so bad," Jasmine responded, "You better keep him happy like I did, so he would let me use the portal afterwards."

This mating session lasted longer than the previous ones. Gausa's body was more slender than Jasmine's, but her muscular tissue was more flexible and adaptable, therefore she was not as tight as the human. This allowed Zaeed to hold back his orgasm while he enjoyed every second with this blue beauty riding his cock.

Gausa soon realized that it was pointless to fight against it. She surrendered to the pleasant sensations that radiated from her sensitive nerve endings. Gausa began to moan and she moved her hips as much as the huge cock allowed.

After long minutes of intense ravaging, the inevitable happened. They both reached climax at the same time.

"Wow! His cum is leaking from her ass. She must be completely full. At least she won't get hungry for a while." Jasmine said to nobody in particular.

A couple of minutes later, Gausa was lying limply on top of Zaeed's massive body, with his entire cock still buried in her ass, and trying to regain enough strength to sit up.

Zaeed recovered quickly from his third orgasm and it was pretty obvious that he was satisfied and happy with the whole experience. These were good news for Jasmine and she knew it.

"You both were born to fuck. Nothing compares to your soft, cozy bodies. From now on, you will be my favorites." Zaeed said, "And I am glad that you are staying Gausa. Maybe we can get together again soon."

"We'll see about that. I didn't like that you fucked me without my permission," Gausa responded.

As Gausa stated before, she wasn't going anywhere, and after experiencing Zaeed's large cock, there was a very good chance that she would come back for more. But she wasn't going to make it easy for the giant brute. Next time she was going to be the one in control.

Gausa also wasn't mad at Jasmine for not helping her. If fact, she was bit proud of her "pupil". Gausa had shown her that she had to do whatever was necessary to survive and Jasmine had done just that. She was a quick learner.

At last Jasmine was ready to leave, but only then Zaeed told them that the portal's destination couldn't be changed because the programming device had been misplaced.

"You mean that I am not going to Earth yet?" Jasmine asked worriedly.

However, Zaeed explained that it wouldn't be a problem, because Jasmine could use the portal at the other end to go wherever she wanted.

Jasmine was disheartened by the situation. She didn't know what was waiting for her at the other site of the portal but she had to move on. Staying in this place, where the only food for humans was sperm, could be dangerous... and addictive.

After they said their goodbyes, Jasmine jumped through the portal.

***

It was very disturbing for Jasmine that the scenery changed completely from one second to the next. First she was inside a cave and suddenly she was in an open area with billions of stars above her head.

There were a few rock formations and weird looking plants around the portal. But the first thing that caught Jasmine's attention were to individuals arguing not too far from where she jumped in. It was evident that there were humanoid females, like Gausa, but the shape of their heads and the color of their skin was different.

"It is your turn!" said on of them.

"No way. You only carried three the last time. I carried five," said the other.

"That doesn't matter. You carried more because you wanted to... Wait... who the hell is that?!"

Jasmine had no idea how to change the portal's destination in order to reach Earth instead of jumping back to Zaeed's cave. She decided to approach the humanoids and ask for their help.

The females' names were Aeryn and Moya and they looked pretty much identical except for the size of the spikes on their heads and shoulders; Aeryn's were bigger.

Jasmine was surprised to learn that the alien females could understand her, like Gausa and Zaeed did. She found this odd but there were other things more important to worry about. Jasmine explained her situation to the females and they listened attentively.

"...and that is how I got here. Could you help me reprogram the portal to reach Earth?"

Aeryn and Moya were paying attention not only to Jasmine's words but also to her body. As soon as they saw the human approaching, they had the same idea. Her anatomy was very similar to theirs, therefore, she was a suitable candidate to be a carrier.

Her body is perfect for the embryos. We can use her. Moya thought.

"We can certainly help you. But you have to do something for us first," Aeryn responded.

Considering her previous experiences, Jasmine guessed that the female's request was going to be something sexual. But nothing could be more extreme than enduring Zaeed's huge cock, so she agreed to help the girls without giving it too much thought.

"All you have to do is carry a couple of these through the portal and bring them to a friend of mine," Moya added, showing Jasmine a twisting, snake-like creature that she pulled off the center of the weird looking plant.

Jasmine saw it and gasped. She hoped that she had to carry them in a bag or something, but there was another option that she didn't want to think about.

"What are those?" Jasmine asked.

"They are embryos of this beautiful creature," Aeryn responded, pointing to the massive bulbous lifefom sitting beside her.

"Embryos? I thought that was a plant," Jasmine said.

"It is not a plant, nor an animal. But don't worry. The embryos are harmless," Aeryn said.

Moya told Jasmine to lay on the ground and then she brought an embryo closer to her pussy. Jasmine quickly confirmed that she wasn't carrying the twisting slugs in a bag; she was carrying them inside of herself!

The rational part of Jasmine's mind felt afraid and disgusted, but there was another part that felt curious and excited. The woman's nipples swelled, making it impossible to hide the fact that she was getting aroused.

"Just relax and let it swim inside of you," Moya said.

"Are you sure it is safe?" Jasmine asked.

"It is perfectly safe. Moya and I have done it hundreds of times," Aeryn responded.

The embryos looked like a giant, blue spermatozoid, maybe half a meter long. The wider head was not as thick as Zaeed's cock, so Jasmine was certain that it shouldn't be a problem shoving it in her vaginal cavity.

When the tip of the embryo penetrated Jasmine's pussy a few centimeters, the woman moaned loudly. Jasmine surprised herself when she acknowledged how horny she was. The confused woman wanted that creature inside of her and she couldn't understand why.

Jasmine lifted her hips from the ground and spread her legs wider, making it easy for Moya to push the embryo deeper.

It is cold, but it feels so good! Jasmine thought.

"It is easily going in. Your pussy is very lubricated," Moya said with a mischievous smile.

Jasmine felt a little embarrassed for being so evidently aroused, but who could blame her when she had this wonderful creature twisting between her legs.

Once it got enough traction, the embryo didn't need help from Moya. It squirmed delightfully within Jasmine's vaginal cavity until it reached her cervix, then it pierced into her womb. When this happened, Jasmine screamed in bliss. She could feel the thick head of the embryo settling in her uterus while the long tale squirmed and churned behind it, determined to fit inside.

There was one third of the tail still protruding from her pussy lips, but Jasmine already felt so full. The sensation was weird, but also very pleasant. She wondered how long would she have to carry this creature and if she would be able to reach an orgasm before the trip was over.

"Hand me another one. The first one is almost all the way in," Moya said to Aeryn.

"I am trying to grab it. These little guys are slippery," Aeryn responded with half her arm inside of the bulb.

Jasmine wasn't paying attention to the conversation between the aliens and gasped when she saw another embryo writhing on Moya's hand.

"The first one is already inside. Here comes the second," Moya said.

"Another one? But I am already full!"

Jasmine didn't think it was possible to fit another creature inside of her belly, but then she remembered that many things had happened during the last couple of days that seemed impossible at the beginning and she endured them without suffering any harm. In fact, she enjoyed them more than she should.

She decided to comply with the alien's request and slightly shifted her body, making her pussy more accessible.

Even though the first embryo was still struggling to get inside of the cozy cavity, Moya forced the fat tip of the second creature into Jasmine's pussy. The aroused woman moaned loudly before she quieted in shame. Jasmine was learning something new about herself; she was relishing this rough handling. Yet she didn't want others to know about this.

After a few blissful minutes, the two embryos rested entangled around each other inside of Jasmine's womb. Moya looked down at the girl's bulging belly and decided that there was room for more.

"This feels so weird. I look like a pregnant woman," Jasmine commented.