Jason & Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of them was especially turned on by the fact that they were being watched. Twice Sara took her mouth off him so that the watchers could see how hard she was making him.

Sara knew that she didn't want Jason to cum yet. (They had barely been there ½ an hour.) Jason didn't want to either - he wanted to give Sara the chance to see plenty of guys together and cumming too soon would probably not achieve that.

He indicated that she should resume her seat and just stroke him lightly. Their minds were well enough aligned that she understood immediately and did as he asked.

Other guys had come in by now. One of them was stroking another while he was being sucked by a third. However, this view was cut short by Mustache moving in front of them, holding his pants up with his cock jutting out. He motioned to Sara first, offering her the chance to suck him. She shook her head and motioned that he should give Jason a chance.

Jason took him slowly, first licking the head, then along each side of his large shaft, finally engulfing him. Mustache dropped his pants and put his hands on Jason's head, gently guiding him. Sara moved a bit closer and was able to fondle his balls in her small hand.

Apparently Mustache liked this, for he groaned appreciatively. Sara grinned at both of them, acknowledging to herself her sexuality and the power that came from it.

Jason now ran his lips along one side of the thick, meaty shaft and looking at Sara at the same time. Sara understood that he was offering her the chance to do the same and she took him up on it.

Both of them now ran their lips along each side of his prick, Sara still fondling his balls. As they came to the tip, first Jason would take it in his mouth, then they would suck up & down the side of his shaft again and then Sara would engulf him briefly. Once, as their lips met at the tip, Sara initiated a kiss, letting Jason know how much she was liking this.

With two mouths and one hand on him (and his earlier solo stroking), Mustache wasn't going to last much longer. Jason & Sara were aware of this and Sara withdrew from his cock, letting Jason have it all.

Jason engulfed him, gagging a bit but adjusted quickly. Mustache thrust harder into Jason, apparently enjoying the fact that he was large enough to make him gag. With Sara's hand on his balls, Mustache fired his cum into Jason's mouth, trying to be as quiet as possible with his grunts. However, there was no mistaking the body language as his hips jerked each time he shot another load down Jason's throat.

Jason swallowed once, twice, three times, then as Mustache started to deflate, he offered the softening cock to Sara, who took it eagerly. She took enough cum that she had to swallow as well, staying on him until he withdrew, totally spent. She let him go reluctantly, a big grin on her face.

Mustache moved back to his original seat, nodding at them both in appreciation. Jason kissed Sara who kissed him back with passion and tongue. During the kiss, Sara put her hand on Jason and stroked him gently. This continued after they broke their kiss and as they looked around the room.

Several more guys had entered now and it was obvious that Jason, Sara and Mustache had been the main event. During that, other guys had become more motivated.

Two of them had been stroking each other and apparently reached a point where it had to go further. As Sara & Jason watched, one of them lay down on the floor. His partner, looking around a bit nervously at first, then straddled him in a 69 position and they went to work on each other.

Many of the guys watching grinned, most of them leaving their seats to stand around the couple, stroking themselves. Sara, not wanting to be left out of anything, tugged at Jason to join the watchers. Jason pulled up his shorts enough that he could walk without tripping and they joined the crowd of watchers.

Sara didn't know what she liked more - the couple on the floor doing a 69 or the ½ dozen guys around the couple, who were watching and stroking themselves. In one instance, one guy was stroking his neighbour while he, in turn, was being stroked by his neighbour.

Top was apparently oblivious to the audience, his full attention being focused on the cock he was sucking. Bottom, although he could see better from his vantage point, was also concerned only with his partner's cock and ass. Their tempo increased, indicating that they were getting close to the tipping point.

A minute later, Bottom came, Top trying valiantly to swallow him all. Within seconds, Top came as well, Bottom having an easier time of swallowing him because of gravity.

This caused at least 4 of the guys watching to shoot their loads, some of it landing on the floor, some of it landing on Top's back and Bottom's sides or head.

Sara & Jason watched a minute longer, Sara's eyes and whole demeanour buzzing. She took Jason's arm, whispering to him, "Where can we go to cool down?"

Jason grinned at her, thinking along those same lines. "We'll go to the food court at the mall. It's only two minutes away. We'll come back later, if you want. Okay?"

Sara nodded her assent and said, "But I definitely want to come back after, Jason! This is NOT over!"

As they left, Jason made sure they had in/out privileges, Sara standing with her back to the counter. At the food court, they went first to the bathroom to make themselves more presentable. Then they bought water and a sub sandwich, which they shared, both of them grinning and miming that it was a cock.

Sara was now able to be seen as a girl again and she took her hood down and lowered her top's zipper a bit as Jason leered at her. She got a few strange looks because of her apparent 5 o'clock shadow. They grinned at each other as they settled in. "What do you think so far?" they both said simultaneously. They laughed at their kindred spirits, being that close together. "Ladies first", said Jason.

Sara blushed a bit (and looked around to see that no one was within earshot) and said, "Fuck! I loved seeing you suck Mustache! I loved sharing his prick with you! I loved feeling his balls as we sucked him! I loved sucking Mustache as he got smaller and taking his cum! I loved seeing the two guys on the floor and then seeing all the guys stroking themselves, watching! I loved seeing them shoot their loads onto them! Fuck, Jason just talking about it is turning me on again!"

Jason smiled at her enthusiasm and replied, "I loved you sucking me, Sara, and seeing you play with Mustache's nuts as we were sharing his cock. I loved seeing you take his cum after I did! I loved it when you realised that we were the main event after that! I loved it when we were watching Top and Bottom and I could see how excited you were! All of that was just beyond words, Sara!"

Jason's eyes started to fill with tears and he took a drink of water to try to compose himself. Sara knew he was very sensitive - it was something she really liked about him - and she knew that he was overwhelmed with feeling.

She looked away, so as not to embarrass him and was surprised to see a friend of hers, Leona, bearing down on them. She hissed to Jason, "Quick! Go to the bathroom again! I'll wait for you here."

She didn't want anyone to see Jason in his current state. (She could be protective of him, too.) He knew something was going on (trusting Sara, he didn't bother to question her) and scurried off to the bathroom.

Sara and Leona embraced as they came together. After the small talk was out of the way (Fancy seeing you here! How are you? What are you doing here?), Leona caught a whiff of something and sniffed the air. "You've just had sex! That good looking man I saw you with a moment ago - is he your partner in crime? And does that dark smudge on your face have anything to do with it?"

Sara, knowing that she was a lousy liar, said, blushing a bit, "Yes, to both questions, to some extent. No, I am NOT going to tell you about it right now for various reasons. But I will text you later this evening." Sara, in addition to being a lousy liar, was also known in their circle as being very reliable - if she said she would do something it would get done.

Leona could see that Sara was serious, and was disappointed but accepted it. After some more small talk, she mentioned that there was no fish and chips place here. Sara thought that was an odd thing to say (although it was true) and looked puzzled. "You got a hankering for some fish and chips, Leona?"

Leona responded, "Not especially, but I thought I might be able to get a slice of lemon to take that grin off your face." Sara went red, laughing through her blush. Leona grinned at her and got ready to leave. "All right, I'll talk to you later. Make sure you text me." She left, chuckling to herself and Jason returned a minute later.

"You all right?" he asked.

"Yes, are you?" They smiled at each other's concern for the other. "I'll tell you about it later." Sara said. "Ready for some more fun & games?" she grinned.

"Oh, yeah!" Jason said as they left.

Sara put her hoodie back up and brought her zipper up again. "I have an idea that you might like - if the alcove is free, we could both sit there, maybe with me on your lap, and one or both of us could suck or stroke whatever comes along. You might like to see me sucking cock again and I would love to be on your lap, whether you were sucking or stroking someone or just watching me. Would you like that?"

"That sounds really hot, Sara. I love how you're always thinking about what I might like!"

Sara flushed with anticipation as they went up the now familiar staircase. The counter guy waved them through and they climbed to the next level. They did a tour of the place first, noting several guys who had been there before during their "show".

Some of them nodded slightly as they saw Sara & Jason. They stood in the hallway for a minute or two, again letting their eyes become accustomed to the dim light. Sara was backed into Jason's front, snuggling into him, his arms around her.

She wiggled her ass against him as she felt him harden. There were other guys also in the hallway and it seemed that there was one booth doing a brisk business.

Sara looked back at Jason, her eyes asking him if they could watch the guys getting sucked off. They moved a few steps to the side and had a great view of the current guy being sucked through the glory hole.

He had only his fly open, exposing his prick and little else to the occupant of the room. However, his body language let them know he was cumming as he jerked spasmodically soon after Sara & Jason joined the watchers. He was apparently a bit shy as he tucked himself in before turning away from the glory hole.

Jason could feel that Sara was disappointed and he wrapped his arms around her more tightly. "That's the way it goes sometimes, Sara," he whispered.

However, the next guy stepped up and let his jeans and underwear drop to the floor, showing himself off, before turning and putting his large shaft into the glory hole. His shirt was already open and it was obvious that he was enjoying the attention on his prick, both from inside the booth as well as from the watchers. He reached his hand out, grasping, making it known that he wanted to stroke someone as he was being sucked.

Sara nudged Jason and she moved to his side, tugging his shorts down. He helped her with his shorts and his shaft was freed, springing up impressively. The guy being sucked at the glory hole immediately took Jason in hand, stroking him, slowly at first, then more quickly.

Sara suspected his tempo on Jason was being dictated by the mouth on his shaft. Sara brought her hand down and began fondling Jason's balls, the other guy stroking and holding Jason's cock up, to give Sara better access. She whispered to him, "I don't want you to cum in his hand! I have bigger plans for you!" Jason nodded and kissed her.

After a few minutes of being stroked, Jason knew that it was time to withdraw. The man who was being sucked looked disappointed but soon found another to take his place.

Sara & Jason turned their attention to the alcove. They maneuvered along the narrow hallway, Sara holding onto him, Jason again with his arm out in front of him. He encountered one body and was able to make it past him with a murmured "sorry".

They reached the corner that led to the alcove. There was someone else in the corner, but it seemed the alcove itself was empty. Jason stood there for a full minute, trying to detect signs of anyone being there. There didn't seem to be and he moved forward again, claiming it for himself & Sara.

Before he sat down, he took his shorts and underwear to his ankles and undid his shirt and had Sara sit on his lap. She marvelled, not for the first time, how she could be so lucky as to be with this man who respected her and allowed her to explore her sexuality with him, and treated her so well, even for this short period of time.

The guy in the corner had been stroking himself since he got there and had watched Jason disrobe. He had a good view of them (as much as the dim light allowed) and a better view of anyone coming their way. As such he was a bit of a gate keeper and he showed no signs of moving.

Jason whispered to Sara that she should reach out to stroke him (only if she wanted to) and then one or both of them could suck him. She turned to kiss Jason on the lips and then she reached out. She had to stretch a bit - he obliged her by coming closer.

She took his hard cock in her hand and leaned forward to take it into her mouth. After one or two bobs of her mouth, he held her head (through the hoodie) and began fucking her face, holding onto her hoodie to force himself into her. She knew right away that this was what Jason had warned her about earlier and also knew that she didn't want this. She was fine with sucking cock, but not having her face fucked.

Now that she knew the difference, she immediately withdrew her mouth from him, pushing him away. He tried again, putting his prick against her lips - she batted it away, pushing him away at the same time. He got the message and left the alcove, in a bit of a huff.

"Sara, I am so damn proud of you, I could just burst!" Jason whispered, holding her close on his lap. He kissed her, playing with her breasts at the same time under her top.

"Don't you dare burst, Jason, not yet!

I want you to burst into me when you do!" Despite the darkness, they both could see that the other was grinning. "Seriously, Jason, you don't know how pleased I am that I can please you in more than one way. You please me in so many ways yourself!" They snuggled into each other, both of them loving the closeness.

After a bit, Jason said, "But, Sara, this isn't getting you what you want. Why don't you go to the corner there and see if you can entice someone to our love nest? You're small enough that I expect a lot of guys would go for you. Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to - I'll go if you want. But I think you have a much better chance of attracting someone."

"Got any tips on how to entice someone, Jason?"

"Umm, just stand there and maybe lick your lips - oh, and maybe brush your hand against your crotch. As someone comes by that you think is interesting, rub his crotch. Remember, I'm only 2 steps away and I'll be watching you like a hawk! Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, Jason, I can do that." Sara said as she got off his lap and went to the corner. She could see both Jason on the bench and out into the hallway. Guys turned as they sensed/heard movement in the alcove. Many guys raised their eyebrows at Sara's body size - as Jason had thought many of them were turned on by small men.

He sensed, rather than saw someone approach her. Sara beckoned to Jason to come stand by her as she moved towards him. He was behind her within less than a second and he saw her brush her hand over his crotch.

The newcomer started a bit as he saw her joined by Jason (He had thought she was alone) and Sara slipped her small hands under his tee shirt and played with his nipples. He was smooth and his nipples turned spiky immediately under her hands. "Tell me what you want me to do to you", she whispered in a throaty voice.

"I ... I want you to suck me off."

Sensing that he was young and somewhat shy, she merely nodded and took one of her hands off his nipples and put it down his jeans. "I want to swallow your cum. Would it be ok if my partner helps? He's also a very good cocksucker and loves to have young cock in his mouth." By this time the young man was more than excited and would have agreed to a vampire sucking him. He nodded.

Sara led him to the bench and sat on Jason's lap and proceeded to undo his jeans. She slid down his jeans and underwear and his young cock sprang free. She let it rub against her cheek and then took him into her mouth.

He gasped in such a way that they both wondered if this was his first blowjob. Jason, in the meantime, had clamped his hands on his small, smooth ass cheeks, pulling him gently into Sara. Jason whispered to him, "Is this your first blowjob?"

Cheeky Boy nodded, not trusting himself to speak. "Well, this is your lucky day! You've got two of the best cocksuckers right here in front of you. Each of us is very gentle and very sensitive. We'll do whatever you want and anytime you want us to stop doing something, you only have to say so. Is it okay if I suck you now?"

Cheeky nodded and Jason indicated that Sara should suck him (Jason) while he sucked Cheeky. Jason took him gently into his mouth, loving the feeling of young cock and tasting Sara's saliva on him. He moved him to the side (as much as he could) so that Sara could have clear access to him. He again clamped his hands on his ass pulling the young man into himself.

After a few moments of this, Sara could see that it was a huge turn-on for Jason to be sucked by her and to be sucking Cheeky at the same time. Although she had said that she wanted him to burst into her, she had other plans for Jason's ejaculate and she withdrew from his hard shaft.

Wanting to try something which would keep Jason from cunmming, Sara placed the smooth young man in Jason's lap, making sure Jason's cock came through between his legs and under his balls. She then took Cheeky's cock into her mouth again keeping her eyes glued to his face, wanting to know if he was enjoying it.

In the meantime, Jason was rubbing his cock along his bottom and on the underside of his nuts. He fingered Cheeky's nipples under his shirt as he whispered into his ear, "Do you like us sucking you? Do you like me rubbing against you? Would it be okay if I kissed you?"

He nodded and Jason put his lips to his neck, then turned him around a bit for a kiss on the cheek, then around a bit more for a full lip kiss. Sara had to adjust herself a bit to keep him in her mouth. Jason kissed him gently at first, then was surprised when he felt his mouth being invaded by Cheeky's tongue.

Jason sucked on his oral digit as Sara sucked his manhood. As inexperienced as Sara was, she knew he was getting ready to cum. Jason was also able to tell that he was getting close and moved himself more aggressively against his ass and balls, all the while sucking his tongue.

Cheeky spewed into Sara's mouth and she was easily able to swallow all of his seed. As he came, he had to break the kiss with Jason because of the force of his ejaculation. She wondered if she should save some for Jason but their relative positions made that difficult. He would just have to kiss her afterwards if he wanted to taste him. (She didn't think that would be too much of a hardship for him!)

Sara got up from her knees and joined the pair on the bench. Jason was holding him tight because it seemed the young man's slender frame had turned to rubber. Sara put her arms around both of them and kissed Jason, letting him taste Cheeky. Jason licked his lips. "MMMM...you taste so good!"