Jason & Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara made a move to kiss the young man, saying, "Would you like to taste yourself? He hesitated a moment, then nodded. It wasn't so much that he wanted to taste himself, it was more that he wanted to taste her lips. He had enjoyed the kiss with Jason and he wondered what a man closer to his own age would be like to kiss. They kissed and Jason watched them for a few moments, caressing them both.

As they recuperated, Sara asked the young man, "Would you like to suck one of us?"

"I'd love to. But first, I think we should introduce ourselves. Please call me Clem. And you are?"

"I'm Sa-am" Sara said, drawing out the "a" sound as she remembered that she was supposed to be a guy for the time being. Clem looked at her oddly at the stretched vowel sound. "And this good looking guy with the semi-hardon is Jason." They all grinned and nodded at each other.

"Jason, would ...would it be okay if I sucked you?" Clem asked. (Clem was beginning to realise that Sa-am was probably a girl and he didn't want to embarrass either of them by exposing her.)

Jason nodded yes and grinned at Sara. Clem got onto his knees on the floor and hefted Jason's meat in his palm. "It's so big!" he exclaimed, hefting it. Then he tentatively took Jason into his mouth and tasted cock for the first time.

Jason drew Sara closer to him and they kissed deeply, Jason working his hand under her top to play with her nipples. Fuck! He just couldn't get enough of her! They broke the kiss and they both started watching Clem sucking Jason's shaft.

Clem was really concentrating on the job at hand (at mouth?) and didn't notice Sara putting Jason's hand into her sweat pants. Sara jumped slightly as Jason stoked her slit (although she knew it was coming), getting under her thong. She melted into his chest as Jason put a finger inside her.

"Jason," she whispered in his ear. "I want you all to myself, at home. How soon can we leave?"

Jason touched Clem on the shoulder and Clem looked up, withdrawing from his cock. He pulled him up to his lap and kissed him. "Clem," Jason said (getting ready to tell a white lie), "I'm sorry, I already came once today and I know I won't be able to come again for a while."

Clem nodded, disappointed, but he consoled himself with the fact that he had had a mancock in his mouth for the first time - and he liked it. "And was that Sa-am who had the pleasure?" The way he drew out the name told them that he had guessed that Sa-am was a girl.

Jason & Sara both grinned guiltily. "I'm sorry, Clem, I didn't want Sara here to attract unwanted attention as a girl. So we dressed her down a bit (as you can see) so she wouldn't be the center of attention."

Sara added, "And, yes, that was me who had the pleasure", she said, blushing and kissing Clem (also telling a white lie). "I hope you're not angry."

"No, why would I be angry?" Clem said, "Whatever it takes to get you off. I got sucked off by Sara and was able to suck Jason and I kissed you both! In my book, you don't get angry about that!"

The three of them grinned at each other. Then Clem said, "I know you guys are getting ready to leave." They both nodded. "I'm going to stay in this alcove and see if I can find someone who will cum in my mouth."

Sara suggested, "You might want to stand at the corner there as I was doing. You can see the hallway and it's a good way to advertise yourself. With your small, smooth body, I'm sure you'll have a lineup in no time!"

"But please be careful, Clem. Remember, you don't have to suck anyone off that you don't want too." Jason said.

"Jason is very big on teaching me my rights in this place and protecting me, and I love him for that!" Sara added. Jason & Sara smiled at each other and then kissed each other. "Now I see that he wants to protect you as well. This guy of mine is just too great!"

Jason blushed and got up to leave. Sara followed suit and they said their goodbyes to Clem with kisses all round and a few crotch rubs as well. They made their way down the 2 staircases and out to the car park.

Once they were in the car, Jason pulled Sara to him and kissed her thoroughly, deeply and passionately. Sara finally had to break the kiss to come up for air. "What was THAT for?" she said grinning.

"For calling me your guy!" Jason said. "You just don't know how good that makes me feel, Sara!" They drove in silence for a bit (Jason having turned the radio down low) and neither of them could keep the smiles off their faces.

Jason broke the spell by wagging his finger at her and saying, "Now, Missy, I want a 3 page report on this afternoon's activities. Single spaced, spelling counts and extra points for exaggerating the size of my cock!"

"Jason! I was just thinking along those lines for my creative writing class that starts on Monday next - oh, wait, it's Tuesday next because Monday is the holiday. I wonder if manjuice or cum is acceptable wording."

"Would you really write a story about it?"

"I might - I had two ideas for a story rattling around in my head - now I have a third. The instructor wants a story written for 1st class. I wonder if I might set it in the future with the irony being that sex is so basic, so unchanged by time. The only thing that changes about sex is our attitude towards it." She thought for a bit, trying to flesh out this concept in her head. Jason marvelled at her, loving her mind and intellect.

After a bit, Sara said softly, "Jason? "Thank you so much for taking me there. It was such an experience! I just loved it all."

Jason smiled and replied, "Thank YOU for going with me! Having you there with me was a fantasy come true for me! I may never be able to go there alone again! I just don't know how I'll be able to follow that up, though. You may have seen "your man's" pinnacle."

"Your "pinnacle" is just fine by me, Jason," she said, giving him a few strokes. "Anyways, who says YOU have to follow it up with anything? Maybe I can come up with our next "sexcursion." She grinned.

"I have one idea right now - it may come to nothing. We'll see how it develops. If it peters out, I might come up with something else." Jason wondered what she could possibly have in mind: maybe a strip club? Sex in public? A swingers club? He shivered in anticipation, no matter the outcome.

"Sara? When you said that you wanted me all to yourself, how did you mean that?"

"Jason, I meant that for the rest of today, I want to be with you and only you and I want you to be with me and only me. I feel so close to you right now. I never knew I could feel this close to another person."

She said this so simply and without any guile that Jason knew it came straight from her heart. His own heart swelled and he said, "Sara, you'd better stop saying such nice things to me or I may get the wrong idea!" Sara looked at him and could see that he was deeply moved by what she had said. She said nothing more and turned up the radio and started singing along to the song.

Jason sang along with her, enjoying their voices together. (Jasmine had little time for music or singing unless it was church oriented.) After the song finished, they smiled at each other, a bit self-conciously.

They got home soon after. Jason brought in the six pack cooler and wine and wondered about supper. He wanted something suited to the day they had had - something unusual that wasn't everyday ho hum for both of them.

"Sara, do you have any thoughts about supper?"

"Mmmmm, I'd love to have you for supper," she said, coming to him and kissing him and rubbing his crotch.

"See, there you go, saying nice things to me again!" They both smiled at each other. "What about having me for dessert instead?" Jason asked, blushing at his own boldness.

"That could definitely work! All that sex builds up an appetite for both food and for more sex!" she said, grinning. "Seriously, about supper: you cooked breakfast, we went out for lunch, so I don't really want to go to a restaurant again. I'd be glad to cook for us, if you'd like that."

"Sara, we're having an amazing day - I may never again have such a day - and I really want supper to reflect that. What would you say to steaks on the BBQ, baked potatoes and salad? I rarely have steak (Jasmine leans towards vegetarianism). Would that suit you? More importantly, how special would that be for you?"

Sara shook her head slightly, always amazed at how considerate Jason was towards her. "Jason, that would be great! I can't remember the last time I had steak and I expect you especially need it to get your "strength" back up!" she replied with an impish grin.

After an exchange of mutual admiration, Jason left to get fixings for supper.

While he was gone, Sara texted Leona as she had promised. Once Leona learned that Sara had been to a porn theatre that afternoon, she immediately dropped the texting and called her, wanting to know all about it. Sara told her as much as she was comfortable with, omitting a lot of Jason's activities and referring to him as Jay. (She was mindful of what Jason had said earlier that day and was aware that Leona was big on social media.)

She also knew that Leona was bi and suspected that she had a thing for her, although it had never been mentioned. On her part, Sara had often wondered about what it would be like to be with another woman, but not to the point where she had acted on it.

Leona said, "Oh, I'd love to go to a place like that! I've often wondered what goes on there. Will you promise to take me if you go again?"

"I will only promise to consider it and of course, Jay would have to agree to it as well." Sara replied, cautiously.

Despite Leona's pleadings, Sara remained steadfast. Leona realised that Sara would concede nothing more and had to be satisfied with that. They rang off on good terms and Jason came back shortly after with supper.

Jason put the steaks on the BBQ as Sara prepared the potatoes and served up the salad. Neither of them knew how they liked their steaks so Jason tried to do them both rare, although he didn't know how long that meant they should be on. Sara did some research on Google and he used that as a guideline.

At any rate, the meal was excellent, perhaps in no small part due to the other's company. They both enjoyed the wine Jason had bought earlier. They smiled at each other as they discussed the afternoon's events and played footsies under the table.

Towards the end of the meal, the food court incident was mentioned. Jason asked, "Why did you send me off to the bathroom, Sara? It must have had something to do with that girl I saw you talking to - did it?"

"Jason, you were overwhelmed and tearing up. As much as I love your sensitivity and your tendency to cry at times, others may see it differently and I wanted to spare you that."

"I saw my friend Leona coming towards us and as much as I like her, she can be a bit cruel at times. If you can protect me in the theatre, I can protect you too! And if that sounds sexist and overly Amazonian, then so be it!"

Jason burst out laughing at her paraphrasing his earlier comments. Through his laughter he said, "Sara, you are the absolute best! I just feel so lucky and special when I'm around you!" He came around the table to her chair, got down on his knees and kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her.

Eventually, they cleared up from supper, each of them lost in their own thoughts. Sara was wondering if she wanted to have Leona potentially joining them in the theatre (How would Jason react to that? Would he agree at all? And did she want to be with Leona, assuming Leona wanted to be with her?) Her mind raced, one thought chasing another.

Jason wondered what he had done in a previous life to deserve Sara and her affections. He further wondered how they could be so similar in thought and be such apparently kindred spirits. He shook his head and vowed not to wonder why or how but just to accept this gift from the heavens.

They finished cleanup, then looked at each other expectantly. "Jason, before we get onto "dessert" (she grinned), I want to talk to you about something." Jason could tell from the look on her face that whatever it was, it was troubling her. He led her to the couch and she sat crosslegged, facing him.

He reached for her hands, trying to convey the message that he was attentive to her concerns. "This concerns Leona at the food court. While you were out getting supper, I spoke to her on the phone. Jason, she's bi and she wants to go to the porn theatre with us if we go again. I think, if that happened, then I would probably be with her to some extent. Frankly, I'm curious about being with other girls and I want to know what you think about all this."

Jason wasn't quite taken aback but he did have to gather his thoughts. After a few moments, he said, "Sara, if you want to explore a relationship with another girl, then I would encourage it, whether I'm involved or not (although I'd like to be involved in whatever way you and your partner would allow me.)"

Jason continued, "If that girl is Leona, then that's fine. However, if she comes with us to the theatre, she gets the same treatment as you did - dressing down, hiding her femininity and staying within my sight. My rules apply and that's all there is to it!"

"I guessed you would say that, Jason." After a moment, she continued, "I wouldn't want you to think any less of me, Jason, for wanting to be with a girl."

"Sara, I love your mind, your sense of humour, your sexuality. I love how we are together. I was concerned that you would think less of ME for being with guys but after you saying that you wanted to be with me and only me, I know you don't. I think we have to embrace each other's kinks, knowing that this is part of what makes us up."

Jason's eyes moistened and he sniffed and wiped at them with the back of his hand. Sara didn't try to stop his tears or pretend she didn't see them. Rather, she beamed at Jason, through her own tears.

After a few moments, though, Jason said, "Now, look at us! Here we are supposed to be having "dessert" and we're both crying like old ladies at a wedding!"

"You know what, Jason?" Sara said softly, "Sometimes crying like old ladies at a wedding can be almost as good as "dessert"." They laughed at each other and eventually lay down together on the couch, each lost in their own thoughts and finally slept for a bit.

Jason woke up first, needing to go to the bathroom. That woke Sara up and she said that she was going to get a shower before they went to bed. "Uumm...would you mind if I joined you?" Jason asked hopefully, blushing.

Sara looked as pleased as a dog with two tails and giggled delightfully. "Jason, I'd love to take a shower with you!" she squealed. "This will be another first for me - to shower with a man."

Jason smiled at her, loving the idea of creating first time experiences with Sara. However, he first wanted to lock up the house and lay out his clothes for tomorrow's workday. He prepared breakfast (as much as he could) and got his lunch ready (again, as much as he could).

All of this preparation now would allow him to spend an extra 15 minutes in bed with Sara tomorrow morning. He was very much looking forward to waking up next to her tomorrow morning.

After they were in the shower, with the business of actually showering finished, Sara pushed Jason to the back of the tub. She got onto her knees with an impish smile and took him into her mouth, with the warm water streaming down onto the back of her head and shoulders and down her breasts.

Jason thought he had never seen a sexier sight. "Sara!" he gasped. "Would you be okay if I took some pics?"

Sara stopped sucking him for a moment and said, "That's why I left my phone on the counter, Jason - I thought this might make for some good pics," she said with a grin.

Jason was able to put one leg outside the tub (water on the floor be damned) and scoop up the phone, then get back in the tub. While Jason was doing that, Sara gathered up all the shampoo bottles etc. and put them on the tub deck behind Jason. (She had thought out this scenario beforehand and she wanted no distractions in her pics.)

Sara engulfed him again, looking up at him with her beautiful eyes and Jason snapped several pics, wanting to get her eyes looking at him in each pic. (Her eyes, watching his face as she sucked him, was such a turn-on! It was just so intimate!)

He also wanted these pics to show her with just the tip in her mouth, fully engulfed and all points in between. Once he had all that he thought he needed, Sara withdrew from his member.

"Jason, I want the main event (she grinned) to be in bed tonight. But I also want to reverse positions right now. I want you to taste me while I take pics of you." So saying, she traded positions with Jason and took the phone.

She put one leg up on the tub deck to give him better access. Jason got onto his knees and flicked his tongue out, Sara snapping a few pics. He grinned to himself as he delved into her damp warmness, supporting both of them with his hands on her hips.

After a bit of this, she tapped him on the shoulder and he stopped his action, looking up at her. She changed her position, now with both feet on the tub deck, straddling the tub and supporting herself against the back wall.

This caused Jason to stretch a bit more and he dived into her moist folds, always aware that Sara was snapping pics and changing angles for her. When she felt she had enough, she stopped taking pics and just gave herself up to the pleasure of Jason's tongue.

Eventually, Jason had to stop because the position was somewhat uncomfortable for his neck. He stood up and helped her down from her perch, then turned off the water (It was now beginning to get less than warm).

He turned back to Sara and they kissed deeply and passionately, both of them smiling into the kiss.

Jason broke the kiss, grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around her shoulders, saying, "Enough, wench! Let's get dried off and into bed! We can look at the pics while your hair dries." They dried each other off, paying particular attention to the naughty parts, both of them grinning.

They finished up by drying themselves off, then slipped naked into the bed (other than a towel for Sara's hair), both of them liking the feel of the cool sheets against their warm bodies.

They studied the pics, commenting on them and deleting some. They both felt that it was easier to get good pics of Sara on Jason, rather than vice versa. (It was simple logistics, with Jason's prick sticking out while Sara's secret was hidden between her legs.)

There were three pics which they both especially liked - two of Sara, which really showcased her eyes as she was sucking him and the one of Jason flicking out his tongue, not yet touching her - this was the only one that showed his eyes. They talked about getting them enlarged and printed and perhaps hanging them over her bed.

Sara said, trying to keep the smile out of her voice, "But Jason, what would I do when I have other guys over? I think they might wilt under your eyes (in the photo) and where would I be then?"

Jason was momentarily shocked, then recovered himself. "Sara, don't you know that you can get picture frames that are 2 sided? I saw them on-line the other day. You'd be able to turn the pics over to something that is more appropriate for your other guys before they came over." They both burst out laughing at each other and themselves.

They embraced, both of them enjoying the closeness. Sara put her leg between Jason's and she could feel him, although reviewing the pics and the joking had lessened his hardness. They both looked forward to making the other excited again.

They did that (strangely enough) by some kissing and stroking on both their parts. Sara wondered if Jason was bothered by something as he wasn't getting as hard as she would have expected. She hoped it wasn't something she had said or done.