Jason & Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he said, "Uhhh, Sara, I need to say something. I...ummm - I haven't been with many women before - just 2 before Jasmine. I so much want to please you but I'm afraid I may be a disappointment to you. Will you teach me how to love you, Sara? Will you teach me what you like and let me know what you don't like? Will you teach me how to please you with my tongue?"

Sara was relieved that she was not the cause of his issue. "Jason, I can only imagine how much courage it took for you to tell me that and ask for help. You are one fantastic guy! And, for now, you are my guy! I love that you feel that close to me that you could say that. You could never be a disappointment to me!"

Jason, having got this off his chest and hearing Sara's response, breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. It was only moments before they both felt the response in his shaft.

"But, Jason, just like last night, we don't have time for lessons. Maybe during the week we can go to bed early. But for now, we both need to get off! I need to feel you inside me! I need to feel your cum exploding into me!" As she said this she was stroking him with greater and greater urgency as he licked and caressed her nipples and wet slit.

"Sara! I want you to ride me!" Jason groaned. Sara was somewhat surprised but she willingly complied. She straddled him, gripping his big shaft and pointing it between her legs. She lifted herself up, amazed at how long and thick he was, and was finally able to rub him against her wet slit. She let go of his shaft as he continued to play with her breasts and nipples. His member now had a mind of its own and it found her opening quickly.

He plunged himself into her, loving how she could be both tight and wet at the same time. Simultaneously, he brought her chest down, sucking on her breasts like there was no tomorrow.

As small as her breasts were, they looked fine and felt even better on his lips. Gravity was giving them a helping hand and he loved having them in his mouth, while his cock was inside her.

"Jason! Oh, fuck, you feel so good inside me! I love the way you fill me up!" she gasped.

Jason took his mouth off her nipples for a moment to grin at her and said, "You like that, Sara? You like me fucking you with my hard cock? You like me sucking on your nipples, baby?" Jason said this to her in an attempt to turn her on more, then realised that it was working on him just as much. He wanted her breasts in his mouth again and wrapped his lips over them thereby silencing his words.

His moans, however did not stop and Sara could feel them through her breasts. Her moans were also becoming more pronounced and timed to his thrusts.

Sara screamed out Jason's name as she came. JAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!" Jason exploded into her a moment later. He had to let her breasts go as he emitted his own primordial scream.

"OOOOOHHHHH FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK MEEEEE, SAAARRRRAAAA!" Jason continued to shoot stream after stream into her, Sara shuddering each time. He put his hands on her shoulders and drew her to him, kissing her as his cum stream slowly came to an end.

Feeling how Sara was trembling, he brought the covers up over them and they continued to kiss, their breath and heartbeats slowly approaching something normal.

They both drew back from each other at the same time wanting to be able to read the others' expression. They laughed at themselves, as people are wont to do after particularly good sex - both pleased with their own performance and their partners'.

"Sara, that was out of this world! I loved having you on top of me so I could see you making me disappear inside you! I loved your breasts in my mouth! I loved being inside of you, cumming into you! I loved seeing your face as I thrust into you and as you came! Sara, my darling, I loved every fucking thing!"

Sara's eyes moistened. "Jason," she said, trying to hold back the tears, blinking, "it was amazing for me too! I loved having you inside of me filling me up! My breasts felt like they were going to explode in your mouth! I loved you kissing me, and asking me if I liked it! I loved being able to see the expression on your face as I felt you shoot your load into me! Jesus Christ, Jason, if it gets any better that that, I'll probably be in heaven!"

They both smiled at each other, Sara through her tears. She settled her head onto Jason's chest (he was still inside of her) and they remained silent, both of them spent and completely satisfied. Jason caressed her back, loving the feel of her smooth soft skin under his hands. Eventually, he sensed that she was falling asleep and he gave her ass a gentle caress. She opened her eyes slowly and said, "I guess we should get cleaned up, eh?"

Jason nodded and said, "It's 9:22, Sara", looking at the bedside clock. "I expect we'll both sleep well tonight! So let's get ready for bed." She got off of him, his cock making a squelching sound as it came out of her. They both grinned, a bit self-consciously.

Sara put her hand between her legs (not wanting any of Jason's juice to leak out of her). She scurried across to the bathroom and did her evening ablutions, as did Jason and they were back in bed within 10 minutes.

"Jason? I can't thank you enough for this weekend and especially today. You've made so many of my fantasies come to life! I didn't even know some of them were fantasies until now. You are such a special guy! I love the way you protect me, how considerate you are, the way you treat me with such respect! I love the way you make it possible for me to explore my sexuality! Oh, Jason!" Sara said, overcome, as she buried her face in his shoulder.

"Sara, sweetheart, I've gotten as much out of this (if not more) as you have. You've exercised my mind, you've made my fantasies come to life, you've protected me, you treat me with respect and you've allowed me to explore my sexuality too. Frankly, I think we're just about perfect together!"

Sara smiled drowsily and snuggled further into him. "You know what, Jason? I could learn to like this."

Jason smiled and, without missing a beat, asked, "How many lessons do you think you'd need, sweetheart?"

Sara grinned and said, "As many as possible, Jason. I know you said you liked my intellect but it seems that in this area, I might be a slow learner."

They both chuckled at each other, enjoying the quick wit and repartee.

"Goodnight, Sara."

"Goodnight, Jason."