Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

"Should I stop?" He knew she was too far gone to want him to stop.

Wild eyed, May raised her head. She looked at Jason's sweating face. All of her life she had believed that oral sex was filthy, an act performed only by degenerates. Now this young Black man had her nearly naked with his face buried between her thighs.

Mini orgasms wracked her body. Her vision was clouded with sweat and lust.

"Don't stop," she whispered. She wrapped her legs around his back, giving herself up to the delicious, forbidden kisses.

Jason took her clit in his mouth and sucked it hard. It engorged with blood, growing in length and girth. He slipped two fingers in her tight, dripping wet pussy and finger fucked her. He could feel her vagina spasming as her orgasm overtook her.

Helen was having an out of body experience. She was above them, watching the back of his sweating black head between her thighs. She watched her hips thrust against his face. Her face was contorted in unaccustomed lust, her mouth open. She saw herself suddenly spasm as though electricity had shot through her body, twitching, contorting.

Only the distance from their fellow passengers and the roar of the engines that prevented them from hearing May scream as her orgasm rocked her body. Her thighs clamped tight around Jason's head. She forcibly pushed his head against her pussy. And she squirted! The force and quantity of her ejaculate filled his mouth. Try as he could, he could not drink it all down. In addition, when he closed his mouth, the stream went up his nose! Jason forcibly pushed her thighs from their vise like grip on his head. He rocked back on his haunches enduring a fit of coughing. May's come covered his face and dripped on to his already soaked tee shirt.

May turned bright red. She was very embarrassed. She sat up, unconsciously letting her dress drop to her waist, fully exposing her breasts. Their vigorous foreplay caused the skirt portion of her dress to also rise to her waist. Her pussy hair was soaked and gleamed wetly.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," she wailed, making ineffectual attempts to wipe her ejaculate from his face.

Jason slowly recovered from his coughing fit. He extended one hand to reassure her and inadvertently touched her breast. He squeezed it.

"It's ok," he managed to choke out; "I'm ok!"

He took the tail of his tee shirt and wiped his face.

"I don't know what happened. That has never happened before!"

Jason smiled inwardly at this role reversal. The young was educating the old.

"You had an explosive orgasm and you squirted"

Jason glanced down the aisle of the bus. The people in the lower portion of the Scenic Cruiser were sleeping.

"I've never done that," May wailed, "but then I have never had someone kiss my...me...

Down there!"

He undid his pants and slid them down around his ankles. May watched as his huge pole sprang free. The size stunned her. He was at least two inches longer than Henry. Her hand was barely able to encircle it.

Jason reached over and placed one hand behind May's neck. He applied gentle pressure, pulling her head down to his throbbing cock. He could feel her resisting.

"Come on, May, you can do it!"

May was in a panic. Yes, she had heard about... this. She knew what he wanted her to do. She read about it in books. Sometimes at the church socials she and some of the other women had whispered conversations about it. One woman had even claimed to have done it once. But the consensus was only loose women did such things.

"Please... please I...I can't!"

Jason increased the downward pressure on her head. He grabbed a handful of her hair and twisted it.

"You know you are going to do it! Just as you knew you wanted to get fucked."

Conflict raged in May. Why was she doing this? Something was changing in her.

May felt the bulbous head of his ebony tool touch her lips. He moved it back and forth across her lips, smearing them with his pre cum. Reflexively, May licked her lips. His pungent saltiness invaded her mouth. The taste made her lightheaded. Like a cat, she let her tongue flick across the head of his cock.

"Please don't make me!" She moaned. Between her protestations, her tongue explored his dick head. The taste of his juices was as intoxicating as the Coke and Wild Turkey they drank. She groaned as he forced it into her mouth. It filled her mouth. She had trouble breathing. The corners of her mouth ached from stretching to accommodate it. She felt his grip on her hair tightened as his hips pumped forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth. May felt a gooey wetness between her legs. What is happening to me, she thought? Almost impossibly she felt his man meat swell in her mouth. She tried to pull back, knowing what was coming. But Jason held her head tightly, his grip on tufts of her hair was painful but arousing.

As he came, pumping copious amounts of his seed in her mouth, May's pussy went into spasms as her orgasm overtook her. As her body undulated from the force of her orgasm, she choked on his seed. It ran out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Jason's grip loosened as he pumped his seed into May's mouth. May collapsed on his crotch, his cock trapped between them, spewing its juices down her cleavage, staining her bra.

Jason lay on his back, his chest heaving. One hand lay on May's head stroking her hair. The other lay on the floor of the bus. For her part, May's head lay on his still hard cock. She could feel the wetness between her legs as she gradually came down from her orgasm. She was aware of the wet stickiness on her breasts. Her bra clung to her chest with its wetness. She amazed at the eroticism of feeling his cock pump its last spurts between her breasts and over her abdomen.

"Wow," Jason exclaimed, "that was amazing!"

May raised her head and looked at the perspiring face of her lover. She was exhausted. She could sleep right here. She groaned as he pushed her off him and swung himself into sitting position. She could feel his sperm covering her breasts and belly. She wiped one hand over her body, trying to remove his come. All she succeeded in doing was smearing it over her body. She held her hand in the air, looking around for something to wipe it on.

"Lick your fingers clean!" May looked first at Jason then at her come covered hand. She held his eyes as she thoroughly licked her hand clean. When he reached for her hand and pulled her toward him, she meekly obeyed. She sat next to him, both of them recovering. May was aware her bra hung loosely from her shoulders, soaked in Jason's semen. It covered her breast and abdomen. Her dress was bunched around her waist. Oh my god, what have I done?

"Sit on my lap!"

May rose to her knees and swung her leg over his. She felt his cock slapping against her ass. What am I doing, she thought. I'm behaving like a slut.

Jason pulled her to him and began a long passionate kiss. At first, he was the aggressor, forcing his tongue into May's mouth, winning the duel. May was intimidated and more than a little frightened.

I'm married and shouldn't be making out with this stranger on this very public bus, she thought. She turned her head and saw the backs of the sleeping heads of the other passengers. What will they think of me? May began passionately sucking on Jason's tongue. Then she pushed his tongue out of her mouth and forced hers into his mouth. Their tongues dueled for supremacy.

Jason grasped one of her hands and pulled it down between them. He placed her hand on his throbbing cock.

"Put it in," he groaned huskily.

Dear god, what am I doing, she thought as she stroked Jason cock? His hands transferred to her ass. He gripped each large cheek and squeezed almost painfully. Their eyes locked. They both streamed sweat from their exertions

"Put it in," Jason said with more force. He squeezed her ass harder causing May to wince.

Like the neophyte she was, May fumbled trying to position his cock at her entrance. She felt his mushroom head settle in between her pussy lips. She hesitated, unsure of herself and the situation. Thirty years of marriage and a lifetime of Christian upbringing screamed at her to stop.

She and Jason held each other's eyes,

"Sit down on my dick," Jason said between clenched teeth.

Nervously, May licked her lips. She winced again at the painful grasp of his hands on her ass. I have never fucked any man but Henry she thought. No man has ever seen me this naked and played with my tits. She shuddered as she recalled him licking her pussy. And no man has ever kissed me down there.

May relaxed and slowly eased down on Jason's man meat. She felt his sex slide between her labia and enter her vagina. She groaned as his pole stretched her like never before. At first, there was pain. She paused, letting her pussy become accustomed to this unrivalled invasion.

"Oh god," she moaned, "oh god!"

Her vision blurred. Her head dropped to his shoulder. She wrapped both of her arms around Jason's neck. She lowered herself further, her pussy straining to accommodate his tool. The bus hit a pothole and she dropped, accepting all of him into her married pussy.

Jason flexed and began a slow in and out. He was aware that May was merely holding on, letting him do all the work. That was fine for now. She was so tight he needed to fight to keep from coming. He moved the finger of one hand closer to her anus. He began slowly rubbing her starfish.

He firmly gripped her ass cheeks and began moving her up and down.

"Does that feel good?'

"It...it hurts...a little, but yes, yes it feels good!"

"I'm going to let you set the pace. Pretend you are sliding back and forth on a chair."

May obeyed and felt his cock sliding back and forth in her pussy. She thought she could feel the head of his cock pushing against her cervix. A slight queasiness caused her to try to remember an important fact. It felt too good. She had never been this full and the sensations were incredibly. Frantically she began moving faster.

"Easy, easy," Jason cautioned," I'm not going anywhere. This is all about you."

About me, she thought. He said it was all about me! With Henry, it had always been about him. A quick finger fuck to get her wet then he would climb on top and before she got into it, he would grunt and come. As she slowed, she felt his finger sliding up and down her anus. A part of her was embarrassed and a little disgusted that he was playing with her asshole.

"You are choking me," Jason laughed, "not so tight!"

"Ahh, I'm sorry," May moaned, loosening her death grip on his neck "I just...just..."

Jason pressed his index finger against May's asshole. It slipped in to the first joint and stopped.

May froze. "What are you doing?"

"Just relax, baby, just relax!"

Jason worked that first finger joint slowly in and out of May's asshole. He added a slight corkscrew twist to open her up. He could feel her natural lubrication increasing.

I...I...I don't...I don't think," May groaned. She was apprehensive about his finger in her ass. It seemed so dirty, so over the top. Her sphincter muscles reflexively tightened and loosened, reacting to this unexpected invasion. She wanted him to stop. However, his cock throbbing in her pussy diminished her inhibitions against this deeply held taboo. It didn't feel that bad, she thought, just different. She grunted as the second joint of his finger slid into her anus. May closed her eyes and touched her forehead to his. She could hear the squishy sound of their lovemaking.

"Does it hurt, "Jason asked?

"No," May said haltingly, "it just feels...different!"

May continued rocking slowly on his dick, reveling in the full feeling. Mini orgasms continue to wrack her body, causing her to quiver almost uncontrollably. During one of these orgasms, Jason pushed his finger in her ass past the second joint. May's mouth opened in a silent scream. She placed her mouth on Jason's and kissed him long and deep. She found that when she rocked back and forth on his cock, his finger moved in and out of her ass. The feeling progressed from odd to erotic.

Her world blurred and contracted. There was nothing else in the world but his cock in her pussy and his finger ravishing her ass. Shock after orgasmic shock shook her as she moved toward her orgasm.

All most impossibly, she felt him growing in her. The throbbing was pronounced, more urgent, the thrusting harder, quicker. His swelling cock set her nerve endings on fire. Her head rocked back, sweating streaming from her face, her mouth opened in a silent scream as she felt him release in her. It forced her own orgasms sending her into paroxysms of pleasure as they reached their peaks together. Even after they orgasmed, May continued her slow undulations.

They made love twice more before they were both too exhausted to continue. They took turns changing clothes and cleaning up in the tight smelly confines of the on board lavatory. Realizing her one bra as beyond being used, she decided to go braless. She slipped into an old peasant skirt and scoop neck pullover top.

"Wow!" Jason exclaimed as he watched her breasts swing freely as she moved toward him. "You look incredible!"

May blushed at the unaccustomed compliment. She slid into the seat next to him. She leaned over and kissed him lightly on his lips. "Thanks," she breathed, "thanks for... everything!"

Jason shushed her, placing a finger on her lips. "Thank you, sexy lady!"

Then they collapsed in the seats, Jason's back against the wall, May sat between his splayed legs, laying on his chest. Jason's strong arms encircled her. His hands cupping her breasts. Unbeknownst to either, they shared the same thought: this feels so right!

"Bonny Doon, Bonny Doon'" The blare of the PA system pull May groggily from her sleep. She ran her fingers through her hair. She was confused about where she was. Then the events of the evening flooded back into her mind. She realized she was laying on the young Black man's chest. They had sex, right here in the back of the bus. She had done things, had let him do things that she had never done. Instead of shame, she felt sated, complete. As she studied his sleeping face, she felt an odd connection to him. She also had a headache, the wages of her drinking.

She sat up and looked around. Several more people had boarded the bus during the night. She glanced over at Jason, snoring peacefully. She went to wake him. So what do I say, May thought. Thanks for helping me break my marriages vows. Thanks for making me behave like a slut. Thanks for...for the best sexual experience of my life?

The bus slowed and lurched as the driver geared down to exit the freeway. May stood, straightened her skirt and retrieved her bag from the overhead rack. She grabbed the seat back for balance as the bus negotiated the poorly maintained blacktop.

For a moment she was torn. She looked back at Jason. He looked so young. Resolutely, she turned back and strode down the aisle toward the exit. As she descended the stairs to the lower level, she was aware the some of the other passengers looked askance at her. The driver merely leered.

"Hope you enjoyed your...trip..." he said suggestively.

May ignored him. As she stepped onto the gravel-covered lot of the diner/ bus stop, she spied her sister waving at her. The gravel crunched loudly as she moved away from the bus and toward her sister. Behind her, she heard the bus door close. The driver forced the bus into gear. It lumbered back onto the blacktop.

"Hey May baby," her sister cried, embracing her sister, "here give me your suitcase!"

"Gawd, Ellen it is so good to see you!" Over her sister's shoulder, she watched the bus move past them, heading toward the freeway.

"How's Henry?" Ellen asked. She noticed her sister was uncharacteristically braless as they got into the truck. She seemed to glow with some inner light. She seemed more content, more sure of herself.

May turned sideways in her seat. She stared blankly at her older sister. She knew her life had changed. She just was not sure how much.

"We need to talk," May said quietly, "I am not sure if I can take Henry anymore!"

Ellen turned and looked sharply at her sister. The Silverado swerved. She quickly recovered. She opened her mouth to press May and then thought better of it. There would be plenty of time later.

"How was the bus ride?"

"It was wonderful," May said, feeling a tingle in her sore nether regions, "just wonderful!"

***

The sun streaming through the large window woke Jason. He looked around and realized May was gone. He stretched in the seat. Oh well, he thought.

"Ben Lomond, Ben Lomond, five minutes to Ben Lomond"

Jason retrieved his backpack. He was a little surprised that he was disappointed May was gone. She was just a hook up. Still!

Chapter 2

"How is school, baby?" Susan Beavaneax was a big woman in many ways. From her 38DD breasts to her 39" hips. She stood 5'8", and admitted to being a little north of 200 pounds. Her brown paper skin color attested to her creole heritage. That and her startling grey eyes gave her an exotic look that meant she never had any trouble standing out. She steered her 1990 Cadillac Eldorado through the curves of the mountain road. Her full skirt was across her lap, exposing most of her thighs. She was bare leg wearing open toed clogs. The pearlescent pink of her toes and fingers caught the light.

"Good, Mama, very good! The extra course works paid off. I'll graduate this January."

Stealthily, Jason looked at his mother's full firm legs. She always drove like this. He first noticed it when he entered puberty. His mom was in the car impatiently waiting for him. As he walked by the driver's side window, he looked down and saw, for the first time, his mother's panty clad pussy. It became an obsession. He manufactured reasons to look in the car and under his mom's skirt. He was sure she caught him a few times. He would see her looking at him with a slight smirk.

"While you are here, I want you to help your Aunt Helen."

"No problem! What does she need done?"

"Well," Susan began, "she has separated from Andre and she is about five months pregnant!"

"What!!? What happened? Why didn't you tell me?"

Susan right hand raised and flapped at the wrist.

"That's grown folks business, baby! Your father and I decided not to worry you with that!"

"But...but...but!" Jason sputtered.

"But my ass! Wasn't a damn thing you could do then. Now you can help out this week you're home!"

As Susan negotiated the winding mountain road, she thought back to the conversation with her sister.

***

"Susan, I just put Andre out!"

"WHATT!!??

"Well, I told you I thought he was fucking around on me!"

"Don't say another word! I'm on my way! You got any rum?"

"Bitch, you coming to talk or get drunk?" Helen laughed.

"Both and I'm bringing something else for the head!"

Susan unzipped and stepped out of her housecoat. She stood in her bedroom in powder blue boy shorts and matching demi bra. Her gaze travelled slowly over her extensive wardrobe. Her eyes fell on an A line denim dress with roll cuffs. It had four buttons at the top and slits on each side that came to her lower thigh. She took it off the hanger and replaced the hanger in the closet. She slipped the dress over her head and wiggled it into place. She turned slowly in front of the mirror. She liked the way this dress moved when she walked. It slid nicely across her hips. Her fingers moved to the four buttons at the collar.

Fuck it, she thought, may as well show the girls off. She eyed her shoe collection. She chose the silver turquoise faux high-heeled sneakers. Susan eyed her toenails critically as she slipped on the shoes. No time to do them. She walked over to her dressing table, surveyed her assortment of nail polishes and chose one that matched her open toed heel/sneakers. She grabbed her purse off the dresser and turn to leave. She stopped. One more thing, she thought. Susan went back to the wardrobe and felt along the shelf. Her hand hit the large baggie. She took it, opened her purse and stuffed it in.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers