Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

"Honey, you don't kiss a woman's pussy and then call her ma'am!"

"Yes... Aunty" His eyes were fixed on her breasts.

"Aunty Helen, you are absolutely beautiful," Jason moaned as he gently cupped her enormous breast.

"Oh Jason...Jason... if that were only true! I'm a fat whale."

Jason let his hands stroke out to Helen's nipples. She jumped as he tweaked them.

"Sorry, Aunty!"

Helen leaned over and let her head rest on his chest.

"That's ok, baby. I'm lactating and they are super sensitive!"

"That is so incredible, Aunty! Can I see?"

Helen realized that this had gone further than it should. However, she needed to hear that someone cared.

"Sure!"

He looked at Helen's engorged breasts with wide eyes.

"Go ahead, squeeze one!"

"Me?" Jason exclaimed.

"Yeah, you!" Helen laughed, "Just hold one at the base and slowly and gently let your hand slide forward."

Nervously, Jason did as he was told. The heft and warmth of his aunt's breasts surprised him. He squeezed and slid his hands over her breasts. He giggled as milk squirted from Helen's breast.

Helen watched with amusement as Jason behave like a kid with a new toy, squirting milk over her floor. Her pussy spasmed at the unaccustomed attention. Her breathing grew ragged as his child like wonder at her lactating breasts. He smeared some on his hand and licked it.

"Not bad!" he giggled.

A light sheen of sweat broke out on Helen's forehead. Her sister would kill her for this. Nevertheless, she ached to be held, to have someone tell her it was ok. She needed a man in her life.

"Why don't you suck one and get a mouthful?" Helen said huskily.

Jason froze. He knew this was crossing a line.

"Are you sure?"

Helen nodded weakly, unable to trust her voice.

Jason leaned over and tentatively licked Helen's leaking nipple. A sensation started in that nipple and shot through Helen's body. Every inch of skin was alive, the nerve endings throbbing. She felt her pussy twitch uncontrollably.

"I said suck it, not lick it like a fucking cat!"

Chastened, he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. He was rewarded with a flood of sweet warm breast milk. The more he sucked, the more he got. He felt his aunt grab his head and push it against her bosom. He was painfully hard. His cock was pumping copious amounts of precum. For the first time in years he was in danger of coming in his shorts.

Helen knew she was going to come. Every muscle, every nerve screamed for release. The baby felt like he was turning somersaults in anticipation. With one hand, she held her nephew's head tight against her breasts. The other dropped to his jeans. She pushed the zipper down, past his soaked Jockeys. She stroked him hard, knowing what she wanted, what she needed. As her hips thrust, she vigorously jacked Jason.

They came together. Jason pumping rope after rope of semen on his aunt's thigh and bedspread. For her part, Helen thrust her hips repeatedly up and down.

The sound of their ragged breathing filled the bedroom. Jason still held her tit in his mouth. Helen's hand dropped to her hip. She raised it and saw it was covered with Jason's come. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the bittersweet nectar from her hand.

"Jason, if you mother finds out what happen, she will kill me! You must never tell her or anyone else! Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Jason stood and let his jeans and jockey's drop to his ankles. His still rigid cock bounced lightly.

Helen watched her nephew remove his clothes. He stood nude in front of her, the head of his cock dripping the remnants of his coming. Her head roared as lust overcame her. She reached out grabbed his member and pulled him toward her. Snake like, her tongue flicked out and captured the drips of semen. Susan would kill me, she thought as she inhaled her nephew's massive tool. But I miss this so much.

Jason watched as his cock slid sensuously in and out of his aunt's mouth. He saw it glistened as her saliva covered his man meat. Her tongue circling his mushroom head added an indescribable sensation. And below that expert mouth, below those milk engorged breasts was sensuous protrusion of her pregnancy. He felt his balls tingle as his arousal moved toward its inevitable conclusion. He groaned with disappointment as Helen moved her head back and released his cock with a faint pop.

"Noo, baby, you ain't coming in my mouth! Not this time anyway! I want that dick in my pussy!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"And, motherfucker, I just sucked your dick! STOP CALLING ME MA'AM!"

"Yes, ma...erh...Aunty!"

Ruefully shaking her head, Helen lay back and rolled to her side. "Lay down behind me! I'm too big for missionary and doggy would probably be uncomfortable. So we gona have to do it laying down!"

"Yes Aunty, Jason stammered nervously. He was used to the more complaint college girls. Helen was an experienced older woman who knew what she wanted. He lay down behind his aunt. He slid up close, letting one arm drape across her belly. With the other he positioned his cock at the wet hairy entrance to her sex. He pressed forward, sliding his cock head between her swollen labia.

"Easy, Jason, easy! Aunty ain't had no dick in months and that monster of yours is stretching me already!" Helen groaned as her nephew's massive tool moved past her pussy lips and entered her vagina. Oh fuck, she though, fuck that feels so good. She felt an unaccustomed pain as she accepted him into her pussy. She felt the baby move slowly. He gona feed you, she thought, he gona give us what we both need.

Jason massaged Helen's belly as he slowly pumped in and out. His aunt's pussy felt incredible as her birth canal walls flexed and relaxed with each stroke. Go slow, he thought, go slow and let this incredible feeling last. He felt his cock bump her cervix. Under his hand he felt the baby moved. Don't worry, he thought, I won't be coming that far.

Helen felt the baby move and began thrusting back hard against Jason's cock. Give it to me, baby, give aunty all that cock. "Fuck me Gawddamit, fuck me hard! Give me that cock!"

They fucked hard and long. Helen lost in the need for his cock; Jason realizing that a pregnant pussy was the best pussy ever.

Helen's wetness increased, the sloshing sound making her giggle at how wet she was.

"You okay, Aunty??"

"Yes baby, aunty is fine! Now fill my pussy with your seed! Come for Aunty!"

Jason felt Helen's pussy began to flex and relax, milking his cock. He felt that familiar tingle in his balls. It moved up his cock and exploded with the power of a high pressure hose into her pussy. Spurt after spurt sprayed against her cervix. They both felt the baby move.

"Aw fuck, Jason, fuck that was good!"

"Aunty, you are incredible!"

Their hands met as they both massaged her belly, quieting the baby. Their fingers entwined. The baby's movement quieted.

***

For the rest of Jason's spring break their daily ritual was set. Every day as he entered her apartment, he would tell her how beautiful she. He would use both hands to caress her belly as they kissed. Helen giggled like a school girl when he would kneel to kiss her womb. Then he would clean, do laundry and run errands. In the afternoon they made love. They experimented with various positions. Their favorite was her kneeling by the bed, her arms crossed on the bed. And there were the daily back and leg massages. When it was time for Jason to return to school, Helen felt an intense feeling of lost. Her lover, the man in her life was going away. He wouldn't be back until after the baby was born. She knew she could handle it now. She felt like the most beautiful woman in the world!

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers