Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

Susan walked out of the bedroom, turned, and walked the short distance to the stairs. She felt the air get under the dress and cause it to billow as she trotted down the stairs. She smiled as she thought about the effect that would have on some lucky man who was coming up the stairs as she went down. She paced quickly to the refrigerator. She scrawled a note to her husband, Adam.

Took the car. At Helen's. You on your own for dinner. Don't wait up

Luv

Me

Susan grabbed the keys to the Coupe Deville from the hook in the kitchen. She smiled quietly to herself as she beheld its candy apple red glory. Adam had bitched when she said she wanted it. He raised his voice as much as he ever did and shouted that we could not afford it. That night she put a good fucking on him. Hell she even tongue fucked his ass. Two days later, she drove her baby off the showroom floor.

She slid into black leather seats, slid the key into the ignition and marveled at quiet thrum of the engine. She pressed the button on the garage door opener and backed out of the driveway, and put the car in Drive. She paused and with a devilish grin, pulled the hem of her skirt up until her panties could be seen if someone was lucky enough to look in her windshield.

***

The air in Helen's kitchen was thick with sweetish aroma of reefer. A half-empty fifth of Bacardi Dark set on the circular glass kitchen table. Helen and Susan sat across from each other. Both of their eyes were at half-mast.

"Fuck that tired ass motherfucker," Susan slurred, "you better off without him!"

"I know, I know, but I still...!" Helen was a slighter smaller version of her sister. She was just as tall and normally about 20 pounds lighter. She wore one of her husband's tee shirts and a pair of red bikini panties. Her breasts were a full cup size smaller than her older sister at 36D. She had a catch in her voice. She was not going to cry but the sadness caused her shoulders to droop. That, the rum and the marijuana had her disoriented. Her sister was a fuzzy blur. They had both had more than their limit but still they smoked and drank.

"You should move in with me and Adam"

"No, I can manage here. Besides, your husband don't need two women in the house"

Helen got unsteadily to her feet. She picked up her glass and her sister's and tottered carefully to the refrigerator.

Susan watched the soft roll of her sister's behind as she filled both glasses from the indoor ice dispenser and walked cautiously back to the kitchen table. When they were teenagers, they would sometimes sleep belly to belly, tit to tit with their arms entwined around each other. Their mother had made them stop, saying it wasn't seemly for two females to sleep like that.

Helen splashed rum in each glass, added cola then flopped heavily into her chair.

"Honey, Adam does what he is told. If you want to move in, pack and we can go now!"

"Susan, we too fucked up to go anywhere," Helen laughed drunkenly, "come on, and let me get some blankets so you can sleep on the couch!"

"Shit, if that limp dick husband of yours is gone, I can sleep with you like we used to!"

The sisters staggered down the hall, each with a hand on the wall for balance. Helen turned into the bedroom and then struggled to get her tee shirt over her head. Susan tried to help. She grabbed the arms and pulled. Her momentum landed her flat on her ass with her legs spread.

Both women were caught up in a fit of laughter. Helen, her large breasts swinging freely, had tears in her eyes as she pointed at her sister.

"Girl why you wearing those fancy drawers? You getting something on the side?"

"You know I don't fuck around! But I do love the attention."

Susan struggled to her feet. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head.

"And, "Susan slurred," the bra matches the panties!"

She simulated a model's walk and pirouetted to show her sister the full effect.

Helen staggered to her feet and moved the few steps to her sister. She smacked her sister smartly on the ass.

"OUCH!!" Susan grabbed her ass with both hands and rubbed it vigorously. "Girl, nobody but my man slaps my ass like that and he better be on his knees behind me!"

Susan reached out, grabbed Helen's nipple, and twisted. Helen pushed Susan's hand away and cupped her sore nipple.

"Bitch that hurt!"

Helen tried to grab Susan's nipple and only succeeded in pulling her bra off.

"Gawddamit, Helen you broke the clasp on my bra!"

Susan swayed drunkenly as she let the bra straps slide off her shoulder. She brought the bra close to her face to expect the clasp. While she was doing her inspection, Helen reached for her nipple again. Susan pushed her hand away and then pushed Helen back on the bed.

Susan jumped on the bed and straddled her sister. She grabbed her hands and forced them above her head. Susan was the stronger of the two. Despite Helen's best efforts, she knew she was pinned.

"What now, Susan, "you done turned dyke and you gona fuck me?'

Susan rolled off her sister and onto her back. They were both breathing heavily.

"You wish! Unless you done grew a dick, we are done gambling!"

They both roared with laughter.

Susan turned on her side to face her sister.

"Look, Pumpkin, I am here for you! I have always and will always be here for you!"

Helen turned on her side and gently kissed her sister on the lips. Their tongues touched. They were close. They were the only girls in a family of five boys. They were used to taking care of each other.

"Thank you baby, I know it!"

Briskly, she turned her back to her sister

"Now, let's get some sleep!"

Susan scooted close to Helen, pressing her body against her. She draped one hand over her, cupped her breast and went to sleep.

It was two weeks later that Helen called Susan to announce she was pregnant.

"What!!," Susan intoned, "you what?"

"Pregnant, god damn it, I'm pregnant!"

Helen's voice broke as the weight of her separation from her husband and the unexpected pregnancy weighed on her.

"I thought Old Limp Dick didn't have enough juice to knock you up!"

"Don't you be calling him limp dick! He had some nice meat. He just didn't have 'nough swimmers to get the job done!"

"So what did you do? Recruit someone else to the swimmer team?"

"No, slut," Helen said angrily, "I guess we just got lucky!"

"Girl, you don't need that kind of luck! So what are you going to do? You going to tell Andre?"

"No, I put him out because he kept dipping his wick in strange pussy! Ain't no reason to expect any different if I let his tired ass back in. No, I'll do this by myself!"

"Bullshit! You know I'm here for you!"

***

Susan took the exit for Highway 9.

"Mom, where are we going?"

"We going to run by and check up on Helen. See if she need anything. She big as blimp! I told her she could get a job floating over football games with electric messages on her fat ass!"

"Mom! You shouldn't talk about Aunt Helen like that!"

"I'll talk about her anyway I want! She was my sister before she was your aunt!"

Exasperated, Jason slumped in his seat. He watched the fir trees whip by. He knew his mom and aunt loved each other. However, it still shocked him to hear how they talked about and to each other!

Susan steered the Caddy into the guest's parking space of Helen's apartment. While she fumbled with her purse, Jason bounded out of the car and sprinted around to open his mother's door. He was rewarded with a full on view of her black panties as she swung first one leg then the other out of the car.

Susan was aware of the effect she had on her son. If pressed, she would say it was accidental or meaningless because he was her son. But a storm raged in her. It was not lost on her that Jason had grown into a big strapping, very sexy man. She loved everything about him. Lately when she and Adam were having sex, she imagined it was Jason. Yea, she thought, that was some weird shit, but it really got her off!

***

Jason, Helen and Susan were chatting around Helen's kitchen table. After some halfhearted reluctance, Helen agreed that Jason could help while he was home for spring break. As she warmed to the idea, she began making a list of what needed to be done.

Jason groaned inwardly. While he had no plans for his vacation, he had not planned to spend it being a gofer for his pregnant aunt. He planned on hanging out with some of his buds, knock down a few beers and, hopefully, get some stray pussy.

Briefly, May Allen popped into his mind. She was a great fuck. He was disappointed she was gone when he woke up on the bus. Then the rational part of him kicked in questioning the place of an older woman in his life.

"Well Jason?" Helen asked.

"Excuse me, Aunt Helen, what did you say? I'm afraid I was daydreaming!"

"I said take my car. That will give you transportation. I'm too fat to drive that little sucker anyway!"

"Girl, why don't you stop kicking yourself! You ain't the first woman to get pregnant!"

Jason jumped in before they went off on one of their interminable arguments.

"Where are the keys, Aunt Helen?"

Helen hooked a thumb toward the kitchen door leading to the parking lot.

"They hanging on that hook by the door"

Jason slid his chair back from the table, stood and walked the few steps to retrieve the keys.

"Ok, I'm going to head on home!"

"Ok, be here around 9 tomorrow. I need some help with some boxes!"

Chapter 3

Jason guided the old Honda through traffic. It was not too bad this time of year. It would be another month before the tourist invaded this side of Monterey Bay. He turned into Aunt Helen's parking lot and slid into her parking spot. He was ticked with his mom for volunteering him to be Aunty's gofer! He planned on decompressing from his heavy course load and perhaps getting some pussy. However, his mother was insistent about family taking care of family. Jason walked the few steps to Aunt Helen's garden apartment and rang the bell. He heard a muffled reply and waited, shifting impatiently from foot to foot. He could hear Aunt Helen moving slowly toward the door.

Jason was shocked at his aunt's appearance when she opened the door. Her flowered cotton housecoat was open, revealing, her white translucent fullback panties and matching granny bra. He could see the thick black thatch covering her sex. Her rich brown areola covered most of the bra. Her dark nipples were clearly visible.

Her belly was bare and protruded between the two. As she stood there, one hand absently massaged her distended womb.

"When you get through staring, come in and close the door! You might want to close your mouth too. Flies might get in!"

Helen stepped back and surveyed her nephew. She had watched as the pudgy, shy little boy grew into this strapping example of manhood. He filled out the tee shirt, and as her eyes glanced down, she noticed the bulge down his skintight faded Levi's. Lawd, she thought, the boy is hung. Despite herself, she felt a tingle in her pussy. Her ex-husband, Andre, was five months gone. Aside from her revenge fuck of a bar pick up, she had no dick in two months. Her hormones were in overdrive. Sometimes she wanted to fuck so bad she could scream. Her dildo helped. However, nothing could take the place of a man with a hard dick! She massaged her belly as the baby moved. She felt bloated. As big and unsexy as she was, it was going to be a long dry spell.

Jason stepped nervously into the compact kitchen. It was dominated by the center breakfast island with the grey marble counter top and contrasting black stools. The center of the island was a griddle used to fix a breakfast right at the table.

"So, Aunty Helen, mom says you got some stuff you want me to move for you!"

Helen motioned down the hall toward the bedroom.

"Andre left odds and ends here he ain't come back to get. I got the Salvation Army coming to get them. The boxes need to be on the front."

Jason eased past his aunt, unconsciously avoiding any contact with her. He did noticed she seemed to be uncomfortable. She kept rubbing her belly.

"Is everything ok, Aunty?"

Jason was a little panicked, thinking his aunt was about to deliver or something. Intellectually he knew it was not time but he had a man's visceral fear of what to do if a woman went into labor.

"I'm fine. It's just that the baby seems to ball up on one side and it's uncomfortable. If I massage him...my belly...it seems to help!"

"Ahh...yes Ma'am," Jason stammered, "I'll just start moving these boxes to the front."

Helen went into her room and sat at the side of the bed. She opened the drawer on the mahogany nightstand and retrieved her mandarin oil. It was part of her daily ritual. She poured a small amount of the essential oil into the palm of her hand and rubbed it vigorously between her palms to warm it. She placed a hand on either side of her abdomen and began a circular rubbing motion. She would start just above her crotch, work both hands upward to her breasts, then slide them to the center, rub down the middle, slide them to the outside and repeat the motion. She lay back on the bed and continue her ritual. It not only helped to relax the baby, but hopefully it would minimize her getting stretch marks.

Jason would glance in at his aunt each time he went into the spare room for another box. At twenty, she was the first pregnant woman he saw up close and personal. For some reason her massaging her belly was the most sensual thing he had ever seen. He felt his cock growing as he watched her unintentional eroticism.

Helen was unaware that Jason was entranced with her belly massage ritual. What she was aware of was that she had accidentally dropped the bottle oil onto the floor. She sympathized with turtles as she struggled to sit up. Just as she decided to roll to her side, slide to her knees on the floor and stand that way, Jason spoke

"Are you ok, Aunty?"

Embarrassed but amused, Helen turned to answer her nephew. Her reply caught in her throat as her eyes locked on his semi rigid cock trapped down his pant leg. That big motherfucker would wreck a pussy she thought licking her lips.

"Come help Aunty get up baby!"

Helen was laying on her side. Jason walked in and awkwardly tried to turn her to her back.

"Look, baby," Helen laughed, "just put your hands on my hips and turn me while I push with my arms."

Working together, they got Helen to a sitting position. She looked around and could not find the mandarin oil.

"Jason, could you find that stuff for me."

When Jason knelt to search, he was at eye level with his aunt's sex. She sat in that wide legged posture that all pregnant women adopt. His eyes were glued to the wet crotch of her panties while he fumbled blindly for oil. The faint aroma of his aunt's arousal assaulted his nostrils.

Helen was aware of the display she was putting on. She was aware her pussy was twitching and moist. And frankly, she didn't give a fuck. It made her feel less like a fat brown whale to have a man, any man, even her nephew, realize she was a woman. Under partially closed eyes, she watched with amusement as Jason struggle to retrieve the mandarin oil and ogle her pussy.

"If you can't find it, that's ok, Jason!"

Jason tore his eyes away from staring at Helen's pussy. He looked down and saw the oil under the edge of the bed.

"Here it is, Aunt Helen," Jason choked, handing her the bottle.

"Would you mind massaging my back for me," Helen cooed.

"Ah...Aunty...I ...uh...!"

"Just a little...PULlleeeze!!"

Helen realized she was putting her nephew in a difficult situation. At that age, he was all hormones and cock. He would probably have to go somewhere and jack off after he massaged her. But, fuck it; she needed a man to massage her back. She needed to feel the caress of a man's hands on her body. In the absence of any other likely candidates, he would have to do.

"Help me up!" Helen said, extending both hands. Jason pulled her to her feet.

"Jason, I'm going to kneel on a pillow with my arms on the bed. However, I need to take off my robe and bra!"

"Aunty, I don't know...!"

"Damn it, Jason, don't be so damned embarrassed! You giving a pregnant woman a back massage and not feeling her up!"

"Yes...yes Ma'am," Jason stammered. He could feel his cock pumping precum into his Jockeys.

Helen stripped off the old cotton robe and tossed it on the bed. Then she undid her bra and tossed it on the bed also. "Give me your hand!" As Jason offered his hand, he ogled his aunt's huge milk filled breasts. They lay comfortably on her distended belly. Jason thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Helen knelt awkwardly on the pillow by the bed. She folded her arms, rested them on the edge of the bed. This position allowed her abdomen and breasts plenty of room. Her panties hung loosely under her belly. Jason poured a small dollop of the fragrant oil in the palm of his hand. He rubbed his palms together vigorously to warm the oil. He started at the nape of her neck and, using his open hand, massaged gently down the left side of her body. When he reached her panties, he made a fist and pressed down gently on her pelvis just above her tailbone. Helen's soft moans assured him he was helping his aunt's back pain.

He kneaded up the right side of her body to her neck, came back down next to the spine and repeated the closed fist massage on her pelvis. His aunt's satisfied moans continued, but they were now accompanied by a pronounced undulation of her pelvis. The aroma of her arousal blended with redolent orange scent of the mandarin oil to fill the room with a heady, intoxicating scent. They were both feeling a little light headed. Jason poured a small amount of the oil on Helen's lower back. He gently kneaded up the sides of her abdomen, the heel of either hand on either side of her spine, his fingers extended to cover the sides of her abdomen. Helen dropped her head and moaned softly. Fuck, that feels good, she thought. Now if I had cock to ride, it would be perfect.

Her hips continued a slowly circular motion as Jason's hands moved up her belly. When his extended fingers moved across her breasts, she felt little shocks as her relaxation and arousal increased. She called a halt when she felt his hands slide down her tits and gently cup them.

"Help me up," Helen croaked.

Jason stood and wiped the excess oil from his hands with a towel. He offered his hand. Helen used her other hand on the bed to lever herself to a standing position. She realized her lower back pain was gone. She also realized her panties were drenched with her juices. Helen turned so her back was to the bed. She took Jason's hands in hers and sat heavily on the bed. For a brief moment Jason was bending over her as she sat. They held each other's eyes.

"Let me do your legs also, Aunty!" Jason knelt in front of his aunt and took her left foot in his hands. He nervously stared at the sopping wet gusset of her panties. He inhaled deeply, filling his nostrils and head with her aroma. He looked up to see his aunt staring at him. Even a relatively inexperienced 20 year old could see the rampant lust in her eyes. He took one ankle in his hands and gently kneaded up the leg to her buttocks. When he repeated the massage with the other leg, his lust overcame him. He leaned in and kissed his aunt's wet panties.

Initially Helen's head rocked back as her nephew first kissed her panty clad pussy. When he pushed them to the side and kissed her dripping wet pubic thatch, she at first gave herself up to the erotic sensations. Then she recovered and pushed his head away.

"That's enough, Jason!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Helen giggled uncontrollably. When she saw the confusion on her nephew's face, she patted the bed next to her. Jason stood and sat next his aunt, their hips touching.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers