Jason's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
His obsession turns criminal, but...
5.1k words
4.7
64.3k
56

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Crimes of Passion

With that Jason emerged from the closet and gently pushed her shoulders to make her fall backward onto the bed.

"Ooohh, please don't hurt me; I'll give you whatever you want" she said trying not to laugh.

Jason paused for a moment to take her in, she was so beautiful, hair wildly splayed around her on the bed. He removed the remainder of his clothing, walked around to her side and grabbed her hands, clapped the shiny cuffs on, and slammed them down on the bed above her head. "Mmmmnn kinky, those are cold! So I guess you're gonna take what you want Stranger."

He started to run his fingers slowly up and down her chest and stomach and her breathing started to become more erratic. He began lightly kissing her stomach and then licked his way up to her breasts, taking one into his mouth while massaging the other.

'Wow his face is really smooth today and his hands seem smoother and...bigger?' she though to herself as she groaned out loud. It was probably due to the whole "Stranger" thing she thought and was really into it.

He started to turn his attention to her nether region and when he felt how wet she was, he felt his cock twitching. His silence was killing him because he was extremely turned on by how vocal she was. He pushed the undies to one side and gently started to slide his fingers up and down her smooth, wet slit.

'Holy shit, she waxes' he thought to himself, feeling his cock stiffen even more. He paused again, extremely turned on by the vision writhing on the bed beneath him.

He was surprised that she was that same honey brown all over, even down to the tips of her lips, which bloomed into the hottest shade of pink he'd ever seen.

He wanted to tell her that he wasn't her husband, that he wasn't a stranger...that he loved her. He loved her? Of course he did, he fell for her as soon as he saw her. He wanted to believe it was just physical attraction, had she not been married, he would've gotten it out of his system months ago.

His plan to get her had backfired and he'd dug himself in too deep, there was no turning back for either of them. He had to have her, but he wanted her to know it was him, to want him just as much: but not yet, soon.

"Mmmmnnnhh" she groaned aloud, breathing heavily, breasts heaving.

He untied and removed her top and then proceeded to pull off the hot shorts he'd bought just for that perfect, round ass he'd been lusting after for months. She was so wet, they left a trail down her legs, and after he'd gotten them off, he started at her ankle and slowly cleaned the trail with his tongue.

"Oh my god, don't stop, I want you so bad!"

He grabbed her by the thighs and forcefully pulled her closer; he slowly licked her wetness, from ass to clit. Nigha let out a guttural moan and started to reach down to grab his head. Jason caught her hands and pushed them away.

"Oh, don't want to break the rules...please don't stop, please don't...uuugghhh" she let out another moan and he thought he would explode. He started to slow his pace, savoring the taste of her, enjoying her wanting him to finish her off.

Nigha's thoughts began to wander: who could this stranger be? Since she was enveloped in this fantasy, she let it take over her and starting thinking of Brett actually being a stranger.

The thought of being with someone other than her husband had always excited her, but she was too faithful and valued their marriage too much to act on it. There were times she had let her mind wander while they made love, about Brett being someone else. So who would he be this time?

As he rubbed his hands all over her she thought of Jason, her sexy new friend from work. She'd always thought Jason was really hot, and never forgot what he whispered in her ear when they first met; how his hard cock rubbing against her when they danced made her wet.

'If I were a single woman I'd fuck his brains out' she thought to herself. Jason would be her "Stranger" tonight. He would be the first man, outside of intangible celebrities, that she'd let creep into her thoughts.

Jason was perfect; tall, funny, gorgeous, cut, and perpetually tanned. Seeing him in his tank top that clung to his well muscled chest, those big strong arms, the way his hair wasn't cut in the stuffy executive style, but in a shaggy, layered cut that suited him, and that tight ass; she felt like she was in high school again.

He's assumed the role of the hot friend that she valued too much to fuck, but always wanted to tear the clothes off of when they were alone. But what was the harm in giving in to an unspoken fantasy?

Jason continued his assault, licking, blowing, and nibbling her swollen clit and lips, sliding fingers in and out of her pussy. Nigha thought she would explode; the sensation was pushing her to the edge. Then, he took one of his fingers, glistening with her juices, and started to push at her asshole.

"Mmmmmnnn, ooooohhh" she groaned aloud.

With a little work, he pushed it into her forbidden entry and started pumping his fingers in and out while thrusting his tongue into her pussy.

'Brett's really into this whole stranger thing too, he's so different tonight' she thought.

He noticed that she was getting wetter, hotter, and louder; moving her hips in time with his movements, which in turn made him hotter. All of his 10 inches were fully erect and he knew that it was bigger than it had ever been before.

Never in his life had he gone to such extreme measures to get a woman, but he couldn't go on without feeling her, all of her. He hated what his desire had made him become, but he couldn't help himself. He knew she was close and he longed to let her know that she was about to cum for him, but that would come soon enough.

"Aahh, aahh, aahh, oooohhhh, ooohh....Jaaason" she screamed out as she came, not realizing that she'd taken her fantasy a little too far, but Brett didn't seem to mind because he just kept going and she kept cumming.

Hearing her scream his name made Jason instinctively start stroking his painfully hard cock: did she know it was him all along?

As she started to come down, she once again forgot the rules and took hold of the back of her husband's head, but immediately noticed that something was off. This wasn't Brett, it was a stranger.

She'd played along thinking that it was her husband, but it wasn't. She felt sick, but strangely aroused at the same time. It had been 15 years since another man had touched her and made her feel like that, and she had vowed that Brett would be her one and only. She wondered what she would do now.

Jason knew immediately that she'd been caught up and hadn't realized it was him after all. He still couldn't stop himself. Then she felt the hands on her again and found something familiar in their touch.

Not knowing exactly what to do or how to feel, she just lay there trembling, half from fear, the other half from her orgasm. She felt him climb on top of her, between her still open thighs, and rest some of his weight on her.

'Oh shit, he's a big guy' she thought to herself, she could feel how hard and ripped his body was as he lay on top of her, and she noticed that she'd smelled his cologne before. He slowly began kissing her neck, her chin, and then he softly kissed her closed mouth. His lips were so soft, and he didn't seem to want to do her physical harm. Lost in the fantasy again, she opened her mouth to accept his tongue and was extremely turned on by his skill.

"I've wanted you for so long, your taste matches your sweetness" he said to her in a soft voice, and she was immediately snapped back to reality. She knew his voice, she knew him.

He lifted the mask from her eyes, and it took a moment for them to adjust to the light. She blinked a few times to regain her vision. The stormy, crystal blue eyes she'd expected to see; but hoped wouldn't be the ones to stare back at her, were indeed there.

"Jason, oh my God no, what have you done?" She was in shock as she looked into his eyes as tears welled up in hers.

"How did you...how could you...why would you do this to me? I trusted you!"

Her words clutched his heart like a vice, and the pain and tears in her eyes broke it completely. He reached up to wipe a tear that started to descend her right cheek, searching for what he would say to her. She violently whipped her head to the side to avoid his touch and his hurt but still lustful gaze.

He waited for her to take a swing at him, to put up a fight as he'd been sure she would, but she just lay still beneath him, barely breathing.

The remorse of what he'd done began to set in, but wasn't surprised that he was still painfully hard for her. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally spoke again.

"I'm waiting for an answer" she said trying to choke back her tears.

"Was it all a trick? I cared so much about you, you'd become one of my best friends. I don't understand how you could do this: I thought I knew you" she said as the tears started to stream down her face.

Hearing her speak of them in the past tense burned his soul. He'd tried for so long to stop what he was feeling for her, he cared so much about her, hell, he loved her.

The words wouldn't come to him, he was dying inside as much as she was on the outside, then his brain checked out and his dick took over his thinking and his speech.

"You've always known how I feel about you. There's no way you couldn't, you're the most brilliant woman I've ever met so there's no way you couldn't feel it when I was close to you. From the first moment I saw you, I've wanted to touch you, to taste you, to feel your skin next to mine, to be inside you. I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you" he said breathing heavily, inches away from her neck.

Feeling his hot breath on her neck, and his skin next to hers had started to make her forget how hurt and violated she felt. She had started to feel aroused again as she lay beneath him, but was still unsure of what was coming next.

"So is that all it was? You pretended to be my friend so you could break down my defenses, and fuck me? Is that all I am to you, someone you just had to FUCK?" She felt that heat that had been her driving force throughout life, she was done being a victim: she was PISSED!

"It's always been more than a need to fuck, you have to know that. I didn't mean for it to happen like this, but I had to have you and I would've risked anything to do it" he paused scrambling to think and then his dick took over again, "I know you wanted it to, I was right there feasting on you when you came -- and screamed my name".

After he said it, he licked the side of her face and pushed his body onto hers.

"I know you want me Nigha".

"You smug, self-centered SON-OF-A-BITCH!" she yelled and before he knew it, she'd flipped him on his back. Straddling him, she took her still handcuffed hands, clasped them together, and backhanded him; almost knocking him out. When he flinched, that's when she felt his cock hit her at the base of her spine.

'Holy Shit, he really is HUGE' she thought to herself as she looked down at his body. She hated to admit it to herself, but he was right, she had called out his name.

He looked beautiful underneath her and she was impressed that all that working out had paid off for her to be able to overtake him, if only for a moment.

He used that moment to regain control and grabbed her hands and flipped her back over with him between her legs again.

They lay there, chests heaving into one another, him struggling to not pass out and to keep her subdued. He'd grossly underestimated how strong she was, but it only turned him on more and all rational thought was escaping him when he looked at her.

Her hair was wild, her honey brown globes were heaving towards him, begging to be sucked, and then he looked into her eyes.

She stared deeply into his eyes now, no tears in sight, and there was a fire burning there. He could see her hatred of him boring a hole into his skull, but there was something else there, something her anger couldn't mask...lust.

She looked into his eyes and noticed that they were a deeper blue than normal, and the whole left side of his face had started to redden from her punishment.

He was so huge on top of her; his body looked like it had been carved by the Roman artisans from centuries before. His eyes were wild with the shock of how she'd overpowered him just moments before, and stormy with the lust he still felt for her. She knew she was weakening beneath him, but couldn't think of a way out. He was right, she did want him; she wanted him BAD!

Jason shifted his weight onto his knees and slowly started to run his hands all over her body. He ran his hand down the side of her face, expecting her to turn away, but she didn't and maintained eye contact.

He brushed his thumb over her slightly opened mouth, feeling her soft lips beneath it. He slowly traced a path from her mouth over her neck and down to her right breast. He squeezed and massaged it gently, rubbing her hardening nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

He looked into her eyes again and noticed her eyelids were a bit heavier and the anger had started to subside.

Feeling that he might not get the shit knocked out of him again, he let go of her hands, grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to him.

She was again shocked by the size of him when she felt his cock hit the back of her thigh when she was still almost a foot away. She'd resigned herself to the fact that he'd already made her cheat, and he wasn't going to go away; now she didn't want him to go. She wanted to do the things with him that he'd wanted all along.

With both of his hands free, he grabbed both of her honey brown globes and picked up where he'd left off. He started to kiss her neck, moved down to her clavicle, and finally stopped at her right breast and licked her rock hard nipple.

As he sucked her tit, she let out a low moan. He moved his hand down to her clit and started rubbing it in time with his attention to her nipple.

"Mmmmnn."

He gently rubbed her slick pussy lips before inserting a finger, followed by another, into her sopping wet hole.

"Ooooohhh" she let out in a breathy sigh.

He left the comfort of her breast and started kissing and licking his way back up to her lips, just stopping short of kissing her.

He looked into her face and her eyes were closed. He slowed the pace of the fingers in her cunt, and willed her to open her eyes.

"You feel so good. It's even better than I could've imagined. God I've wanted you for so long Nigha, you're all I think about. I can't sleep at night without you coming into my dreams, cumming in my dreams. I want you to cum again and again and scream my name. I need you"

Nigha opened her eyes to look into his and was surprised by what she saw there. There was the same look of lust and obsession from before, but there was something else in those eyes too.

She'd seen that same look in her husband's eyes for the past 15 years, the look of all of those feelings and love.

'Love?' she thought. It couldn't be, not with what he'd made her do, what he'd done to her; but still it was there and she knew that he wanted her to see it in his eyes before he took her completely.

The thought of him; his perfect hot body, his gargantuan cock, the want in his eyes for her, it was just too much for her to take. He'd really gotten to her, and she believed him now. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"Take these off" she commanded, snapping him out of his stupor.

"What?"

She brought her still cuffed hands to his face.

"Take these off, or is this how you pictured our only time together?"

He looked a little saddened by her words, 'only' he thought, but quickly snapped into action because she'd given in to him.

He quickly got up to grab the key, and Nigha sat up and got a really good look at him, all of him. His cock looked as big as her forearm, and just as thick, and then she became nervous and turned on at the shear size of him.

He sat down and took her hands into his and proceeded to unlock her cuffs. Then he noticed that her wrists were raw where she'd struggled against them.

"Oh my God honey, I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?" he said as he brought them to his face and began kissing them.

"Not as much as your face is going to in the morning" she snapped back, but then tenderly touched the now crimson side of his face.

He closed his eyes at her touch and held her hand to his face. He then grabbed her, pulled her closer and looked deeply into her big, bright eyes.

"I need you" he said as he put her hand on his aching cock, and then kissed her.

She was lost in that kiss, lost in him, and at that point they were the only two people in the world.

He gently laid her back onto the bed and positioned himself again between her thighs. His cock: which obviously had a mind of its own, positioned itself at her hot entrance and came to rest just outside her dripping wet pussy. She could feel the heat from the head, but she wasn't nervous anymore.

"Please be gentle Jason, I've never seen such a huge cock in person. You look like you could rip me in half."

"Trust me, the last thing I want to do is hurt you again. If this is to be our only time together, I want to be sure you'll never forget me."

With those last words, he slowly started to slide it inside of her, pausing to allow her time to get used to the size.

"Owwww, ahhhh, ohhhh" she moaned before she bit down on his shoulder.

"You are so tight".

She felt so tight, warm, and moist inside. He knew he'd have to go slow to make sure he didn't shoot his load too early.

He continued slowly pushing all of his manhood inside of her, relishing in the tightness, warmth, and the moans he could hear and feel deep in her chest.

She was driving him crazy and all he could think about was fucking her with wild abandon.

After what seemed like hours, he pushed the rest of himself inside of her and she moaned in his ear, "Oh my God Jason, it feels soohhh good."

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

"Yes" was all he needed to hear.

He slowly started to pump in and out of her as she writhed underneath him, clawing at his back like some pissed off cat trying to escape its captor. He started to kiss her again, and their tongues met in a tango of passion. He muffled her moans with his mouth, while keeping his slow pace, careful not to hurt her.

She wrapped her arms and the legs he'd lusted after for the better part of a year around his sculpted body and started matching her movements with his.

He was determined that since this might be his only time with her, he'd make it last as long as possible.

He broke their kiss and rose up onto his arms to enjoy the view below him. He watched as his dick slid in and out of her and how she seemed to love the feel of him inside her. She bit her lip in between moaning and he leaned down to kiss her again.

"God I love the sight of you" he told her. She moaned in response, unable to speak, barely able to breathe. He noticed her breathing had become more erratic, and picked up the pace of his stroke.

"Aahhhh, ahhhh, uunnhhh, uunnhh, don't stop, oh my God, oh my God".

When he heard her, as turned on as he was, he slowed down again.

"Are you close baby?"

"Yes, yes, ohhh so close!" she answered with more breath than sound.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked as he pushed in completely.

"Uunnhh, no, please don't stop, pleeeaase don't stop!"

"Do you want it baby?"

"Yes"

"Tell me what you want"

"I want it, give it to me"

"What do you want to do?" he asked, pumping into her with each question.

She moaned in response, but that wasn't enough for him. He stopped for a moment, and then started again, faster, harder.

12