All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 03'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I really like this story. I think its hot, thanks. I wonder what will happen next, especially as they try to work together.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressalmost 17 years ago
Once again, you delivered!

Very nice! I was squirming in my seat again thanks to this steamy story. Tangibly hot. Will the adventures continue? I hope so!! More soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Glad it wasn't rape, loved the sex scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
no really..

I have to agree with the comments a few chapters back. Her name looks eerily close to the "n-word". Was that intentional or do I not know how to pronounce it? If so, then you've completely turned me off... If not, this story is better, but not much. Still not a fan of this man coming into this married woman's house and taking her anonymously. Should be in the "nonconsent" category- b/c those authors also seem to think forced sex is...sexy... and that the woman ultimately turns around to consenting/thinking the sex is "hot."Just my two cents...

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Nigha? is it really that difficult

***note from the author***

Okay, I didn't respond to the first comment because I figured that if only one out of the 8,000+ people that read it got it wrong, it wasn't that big a deal. But, since it was obviously more than one...time for an english lesson.

The words night, fright, thigh, and high all have one thing in common: a "gh" following a vowel. The "gh" is silent, but usually makes the singular vowel that precedes it a long vowel sound. 'Nigha', which is a lot closer to 'night' than the "n" word (only separated by one letter as opposed to three and which would only be used in one of my stories followed immediately by an ass-kicking!), is pronounced just like 'night', but drop the 't' and add an 'uh' sound.

I really hope that this clears up any possible offense, other than the "perceived non-consensual" portion of my story. Again, thanks for reading and for those that love Jason's Story...stay tuned ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GET IT JASON!

Whew Lord...gotta go cool down. This entire chapter was MOLTEN!!!

Tastee323Tastee323over 12 years ago
WHEW

ANOTHER HOT ONE!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
What will morning bring?

Indeed. He does have a strange way of "loving" her, by tricking her. Mind-blowing sex does not a relationship make and after reading your other installments and reading this again, I'm sure this was the foreshadowing of what was the come later.

Aside from his trickery...it's very compelling and you relay sensations and descriptions very well.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

The goal was achieved, but what now? A very well thought out and written story with plenty of angst, drama, love and sex. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Ok, you retrieved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous