Jason's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it!" he commanded.

"I want to cum, make me cum!"

"Who am I? Who do you want?" he yelled, his thrusts harder with every word, waiting to hear the words he'd longed for.

"JASON, OH MY GOD JASON, MAKE ME CUMMMMM!" she screamed as the orgasm overtook her.

He kept his pace, enjoying every minute of her wanting him, but careful not to orgasm himself. If this was the only time he'd live out his dreams, he'd make it last all night if he could. He wasn't through with her yet...not by a long shot.

The feeling of him insider her, pumping away was driving her crazy. She needed a minute to catch her breath and knew he had no intentions of letting her. Everything in the room started to look really bright and Nigha thought she was about to pass out.


She extended her legs and when he thrust inside her, she locked them around his waist and grabbed him around the neck and pulled him close to her to stop his movement.

With that last inward thrust, she started cumming again and was moaning and writhing beneath him, hanging on for dear life.

Jason struggled against her, but every time he tried to raise himself up off of her, she came up with him. He gave up the fight, and focused on the feeling of her muscles contracting and releasing his cock as she came. After about a minute, he tried to prop himself up again, but she was stuck to him like glue.

He decided it was time to switch positions and before she knew it, he'd wrapped an arm around her, pushed them off of the bed with the other, turned around and sat upright on the edge of the bed with her still on his cock and in his lap.

In this position, they were face to face and he just stared at her, enamored with her beauty, enjoying the feel of her skin against his. Guttural moans escaped her and he could feel them in the pit of her stomach which was pressed against his. She was so still, if she wasn't holding him so tight, he would've thought she was asleep. His cock flinched inside of her and she was fully aware of her surroundings.

"Jason, I can't go anymore. You've got to stop...uunnnhh!"

As she pleaded with him, he'd wrapped a hand around each side of her waist and started to move her up and down on his cock.

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't stop until I'm done. Do you really want me to stop?" he asked as he started to move her faster.

He was so glad that vanity had made him stay in shape, because it made him feel so powerful to be able to move her to his will; he wouldn't have missed out on this moment for the world.

She tried to speak, but being impaled on his cock like that was knocking the wind out of her. It felt so unlike anything before, it was euphoric.

He noticed that she was barely breathing, and stopped for a few seconds. When he did, she made a huge gasp for air like someone who had been on the verge of drowning. After she caught her breath, she gazed into his eyes. He was so turned on by those big brown eyes connected with his blues as he was inside of her. The place he'd dreamed of for so long.

He started to move her again, and she loosened her grip on his neck, grabbed a big chunk of his hair, jerked his head back and kissed him so passionately, it took his breath away. She moved her mouth away from his with a moan and looked down at his torso. All of his muscles were flexing as he moved her, and the sight of it turned her on even more.

'This guy is amazing' she thought to herself as she was transfixed by his chiseled form in action.

She'd always had this preconceived notion that guys that huge didn't really have to know how to work it, but realized her ignorance immediately. She could feel him moving his pelvis beneath her as they fucked, like they were doing some sort of dirty dance, and he'd assumed the lead.

He started to scoot them further back onto the bed, never missing a beat, until his feet were on the bed also. He brought his legs in closer, and started to lean forward. Nigha thought he couldn't get into her any deeper, but she was wrong.

He rested his arms on his knees, and used the new leverage to thrust into her even deeper than before. Then she noticed that she had put her feet down behind him and was slamming into him just as hard. He was so big, she felt him in her belly.

The new position had brought about a change in him too, because he was louder, almost as loud as she'd been. She decided it might be time to turn the tables a little and started to arch her back and rotate her hips with his thrusts. He'd been at it for about two hours and she knew that he had to be as close as she was. He started to moan and grunt louder with each thrust as she moved with him.

She broke their rhythm and again overpowered him, pushing him down onto the bed. Eyes fiery; he looked up at her in amazement as she took all of him in and started giving him the best cowgirl of his life.

He watched her and noticed that she was snaking her body on his pole the same way that she'd danced when they were at that club so many months ago. He'd thought it was hot when she was fully clothed, but it didn't even come close to the level of hotness on top of him right then. She was grunting loudly, and breathing heavily with each movement as she ground into him, breasts heaving, smearing her wetness onto his pelvis.

He'd never seen anything like it as she rode him like both of their lives depended on it, and as much as he wanted to, he couldn't hold out anymore.

He grabbed hold of her hips and pounded into her as hard and fast as possible, and when she screamed out his name again, it was all he could take and pumped into her furiously calling out her name repeatedly as he came.

"Oh God, Nigha, Nigha, Nigha" it sounded like he was singing as her name slowly passed his lips over and over.

He seemed so comfortable screaming her name, and she loved it that this big beautiful man beneath her was lost in the moment, lost in her. She was so exhausted she collapsed in a heap on top of him.

He inhaled deeply to take in her scent and wrapped his big arms around her, satisfied at what the last few hours had delivered, but saddened because he knew that he had to let her go.

He was exhausted as well and as sleep began to overtake him, he kissed her on the head and said "I'm so sorry about the way this happened, but I wouldn't change it for the world. God knows I tried so hard to fight it, but I couldn't help it. Nigha, you're so amazing...I love you" and drifted off.

'What?' she thought to herself. She was drifting off when she heard him talking, more like thinking aloud, his voice calling her out of her slumber, then shocking the hell out of her. Who was he? This last revelation was a bit much to take right then. 'He loves me?' she thought, knowing that it could only mean trouble for both of them and their future.

It was so easy to be angry at him when he'd taken advantage of her the way he had, but after the mind-blowing sex that just took up the better part of the night, she'd decided to forgive him and try to return their relationship to normal, but he didn't just fuck her brains out; he'd made love to her?

What did this mean? She was utterly confused, and too tired to deal with it right then. She was so comfortable splayed across his body, wrapped up so lovingly in his arms. When sleep came this time, there were no declarations to keep her awake and she drifted off, wondering what the morning would bring.

12