Jason's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had one more stop to make after seeing it in the window of the boutique. A few minutes after she walked in; the stunning red dress and equally gorgeous strappy red heels came off of the mannequin in the window.

**********

He began to stir about an hour after she left and when he reached out to pull her close to him, he noticed that she was gone.

"Nigha...baby...where are you?" he called out in vain. When he sat up, he felt a crumple under his right hand. He opened the note and it read:

Morning gorgeous! I had to run a few errands and

didn't want to wake you. Stay put and I'll be back soon.

Love,

Nigh

"Love, Nigh" he said and thought aloud. "Damn sure do."

He reached out and pulled her pillow closer and hugged it tightly against his body. He buried his face in it, taking in the scent of her, and groaned aloud.

"Nigha, how am I supposed to let you go? I don't think you're supposed to love someone as much as I love you and just walk away; it doesn't make any damn sense! Jeez man! Get a hold of your self. Jackass, you got yourself into this mess and took her with you and now you're both going to get hurt. Why the hell am I talking to myself out loud?"

"Apparently you needed to Jackass!" he continued berating himself aloud. "Look, that's not what this week is about, least of all this day. I'm in a beautiful city with the woman of my dreams, the love of my life, and that's all I need to think about until my fantasy ends. Get it together man, you're slippin'."

He laughed out loud at the conversation he was having with himself, hoping he'd won the argument.

He hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After punching in his preferred water temperature on the keypad, he hopped in and took a deep breath as the hot water cascaded over his body. Running his soapy hands over his body, he could picture her hands all over him again. Her long slender fingers caressing him, sending shockwaves through his core as she did.

His cock started to grow hard with his fantasy of her, as he finished the task at hand. He stared blankly at the suds as they made their way around his feet and down the drain in the middle of the huge shower. "Down boy, we'll get her when she gets back" he said to his cock with a wicked grin.

***********

When she got back to the room, she carefully opened the door so as not to awaken her sleeping beauty; if he was still asleep.

She took the coffee and croissants and put them on the kitchen counter, and hid the other bags. She looked in the room and when she saw that he wasn't still in bed, she walked in further and heard the shower.

"Don't go in there girl, you know what the sight of wet Jason does to you! By the way, stop talking to yourself...crazy!" she shook her head and laughed quietly on her way back to the kitchen.

She was putting the croissants on a plate, and taking out the half-&-half and sugar for the coffee when he walked into the kitchen in nothing but a towel.

"Mmph, mmph, mmnph, 30 never looked better Birthday Boy."

"Boy? If I'm a boy, then what does that make you?"

"Pardon me sir, make that Birthday Hunk" she said with a smile.

"Hunk huh? Well, anything's better than boy."

She stood there staring at him. The man was damn sexy covered from neck to toe, but in a towel; he was almost too much to bear.

He knew just how to wear it to drive her crazy too. It was barely hanging on to his lower hip, just above his cock, clearly accentuating the "V" he was so proud of, and the same part of his body that he knew drove her wild.

"Alright sexy, come sit down and have a croissant or two and some coffee."

"As you wish beautiful. Croissants huh? Any petit pan au chocolat?"

"Holy shit! I thought I was the only one who knew about those" she said as she looked at him in amazement.

"Girl please!" he said as he put a big piece of the pastry into his mouth. "Those things are my only other weakness."

"Other weakness? What's your main weakness?" she asked daftly.

He stopped chewing, looked deeply into her eyes and said one word, "You."

She was dumbfounded and speechless as he went back to eating like his declaration warranted no such reaction.

She watched his lips as he chewed, and noticed how sexy he looked when his jaw flexed like that. Every few bites, he'd stop and roll his eyes at how good the croissant tasted, and it was akin to the look he got in his eyes when he came for her.

Trying to focus on something other that his lips and jaw, she decided that talking would be the best distraction. "So, do you have any plans for today?"

"Nah, I figured I'd just chill out and prepare for tomorrow's presentation. What about you?"

"Well, there's this guy I know that is turning the big 3-0 today, and I planned on spending my day with him followed by something special tonight."

"Lucky guy! Does he have any idea about all of this?"

"I think he might think he knows, but he has no idea!" she said with a sparkle in her eyes and a big grin."

"I wish I could spend MY birthday with someone like you."

"Well sexy, consider your birthday wish granted" she said as she bowed and made that circular movement with her right hand. "So finish up, get dressed and we'll get out of here and see some sights."

**********

"OK Jase, I've made some plans for tonight, and I've laid out what you're going to be wearing."

"Presumptuous much? What makes you think that you can just lay my clothes out for me and I'm going to wear them?"

"Well, I think if you want to go out with me than you'll wear whatever I require" she said with a challenging tone and a raised eyebrow.

"As you wish my lady, wait..., it's not a bowtie and a pair of black booty shorts is it?"

"Though you've definitely got the looks and bod for it; no, besides, I need you to make me look good" she said with a smile.

He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close to him.

"You don't need any help in that department" he said in her ear. "There's not a second that passes where I don't want to rip your clothes off and take you."

"Mmmnnh...stop it, stop it; we have plans freshly older man! Go get ready, NOW!" she said and started to push him toward his room.

"I'm going to go take a shower and I want you to get ready while I do. When I get out, I'll fill you in on the evening's festivities."

"Ooohh yes ma'am!" he said with a laugh and a mock salute.

"March soldier!" she retorted and smacked his butt as he walked off.

When he walked into his room, he saw that she'd picked out his black Armani suit (a Christmas gift from Mom), a black dress shirt, and on top of it was a box with a bow. Inside was a deep, cranberry red tie, which made him smile.

"That woman always looks hottest in red" he said to himself.

Riddled with excitement, he rushed a shower, dried and styled his hair, and put on the ensemble she'd laid out for him.

When he walked out into the living room, he was surprised to see her sitting there in a bath robe.

"I thought we had plans" he said.

"We do. Steffan has arranged for a car to take you to our destination, and I'll be there about fifteen minutes after you're seated."

"Why can't we just go together?"

"Come on Jase, I'm going for a mood here; work with me!"

"This better be good; don't keep me waiting too long" he pleaded.

She stood on the couch to look him in the eyes. "I promise it'll be worth the wait Jason" she said before she kissed him deeply.

After he walked out of the room, she frantically started to get ready. She pulled out the dress and shoes she'd bought for the occasion, which not coincidentally, matched his tie perfectly.

She'd almost forgotten how perfectly the dress fit her; it was as if it was made for her body. It was that deep shade of red that complemented the red hue of her skin tone, had a plunging neckline, spaghetti straps, a lace-up back, and splits on both sides of the full skirt bottom that reached high thigh. The way the material draped down past the waist, made the splits not clearly visible.

The matching sandals were just as sexy. They were strappy and wrapped around the ankle and lower leg three times.

She left her hair in its natural big curls, put on her "sexy mama" nighttime make-up, and true to her word, was out the door in 15 minutes.

*********

Jason was impressed by her choice of their evening destination. It was a club and restaurant combo with a different theme for each floor. The first floor was dedicated to the restaurant, the second was a karaoke/live band setting, and the top floor was a hip-hop/top 40 club.

The hostess recognized him and immediately seated him in a booth facing the front entrance. She asked him what he'd like to drink while he waited for his date, to which he replied a Tom Collins. She brought it out to him within 5 minutes, and said that she'd bring his date over as soon as she arrived.

He'd been sitting and perusing the menu for about 20 minutes when a flash of red caught his eye. He looked over at the entrance as the hostess and the lady in red were making their way toward him.

"Holy shit!" he said aloud, unable to contain himself.

She was stunning to say the least. The deep red complementing the reddish-brown hue of her skin; her long caramel legs shimmering in the low light, the swing in her hips as she walked making the skirt of the dress sway. He was sprung and was well aware.


"Waiting long?"

"I don't know or care how long I've been here. You were definitely worth the wait" he said as he looked at her with hungry eyes.

The hostess was taken with the couple. "I wish a man that looked like that would look at me like that" she said with a little laugh. "Ma'am, I'll be right back with your drink, and I have to say that you do look incredible in that dress."

Jason just looked at her like a man freshly released from prison, as the hostess paid her the compliment.

"Thank you sweetie, you've been very helpful" Nigha said with a little wink.

A few silent minutes passed between them before either one spoke. He was mesmerized by her beauty, and she couldn't help but be taken by how damn sexy he looked in the suit she'd picked out for him. Finally, Jason broke the silence.

"She's right you know; you do look incredible in that dress."

"You're looking pretty hot yourself there GQ."

"I just do what you tell me, but I can tell you that there's going to be a problem tonight."

"Why?"

"Because if we try to move away from this table, everyone is going to know that I can't wait to get the lady in red back to a room."

She looked at him, speechless, and about a minute after he'd made the last statement, the hostess returned with her Appletini.

As they waited for the waiter to come and take their dinner order, Nigha figured it was the perfect time to give him his gift. She reached into her purse and took out a black box tied in a red ribbon topped with a red bow.

The perfect color coding was not lost on Jason.

"Happy 30th Birthday Jason" she said, beaming as she slid the box in front of him.

"Baby, you didn't have to get me anything. Just being here with you was more of a fantasy than I could've ever hoped for."

"That is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard, but it's already done so go on and open it."

Jason pulled the edge of the bow and it fell away from the box taking the ribbon along with it. He lifted the top portion of the box and inside was a stainless Tag Heuer watch with a black face.

"Oh my God! Nigh, this thing must've cost a fortune! I can't take this, it's just too much."

"Jase, didn't your mother ever tell you that it was rude to bring up price when you're talking about a gift? Besides, it's too late; take it out and look at the back."

He undid the catch on the watch band to get it out of the box and turned it over in his hand.

To remember our wonderful time together.

My Love,

Nigha

XXX

He looked into her bright brown eyes with so much emotion that it made her heart melt. That look made it worth every penny she'd paid for it.

He got the symbolism of the watch and inscription, and the fact that the 3 Xs symbolized kisses as well as the Roman numeral for this particular birthday. Anyone could read the inscription, but only the two of them would understand its true meaning.

"Nigha, I'll always wear it..." he'd started to say before the waiter came up to take their order.

She smiled when he placed his order because it was the exact same thing that she was going to order; the filet (medium) and lobster tail with a side of steamed veggies. It was almost sad the level of compatibility she shared with him because of the fact that their love affair would soon have to end.

They sat in silence, sipping their drinks while Jason kept looking down at his wonderful birthday gift. If there had been any doubt in his mind about how she felt for him, it was erased when he read the inscription.

With her impatience growing, she unceremoniously got up and walked over to his side of the table. After ordering him to scoot over, she sat down next to him and took the watch out of his hand.

"What are you..."

"I can't wait for you to get around to it. I have to see what it looks like on you!"

She took his left hand and placed it in her lap as she put the watch on his wrist. The placement of his hand pulled the material of her dress further into her lap exposing all of her left leg.

After she'd fastened the watch, he slowly slid his hand from her lap to her left thigh and gently caressed her leg. He loved the feel of her skin; always soft, smooth, and warm to the touch.

As the tension between them was reaching higher levels, the waiter approached the table with their order and got an eyeful of Jason's hand on Nigha's leg. Nigha moved back to the other side of the table before he placed their entrees in front of them.

'Whew! Saved by the waiter' she thought.

'Damn waiter!' he thought.

They made quick work of their meal; Nigha paid the bill with some protest from Jason, and she told him that they were moving to the second level.

They ordered a few more drinks and grabbed one of the bar tables surrounding the dance floor. Jason excused himself and told her he'd be right back.

Nigha had been sitting alone for a few minutes when she noticed that the music hadn't been playing for a few minutes. Not thinking too much of it, she heard a familiar voice on the microphone, and made her way over to the band.

"This one is dedicated to the lady in red" she heard that unmistakable voice say, and then heard a familiar strum of the guitar.

She made her way to the front of the crowd and saw Jason sitting on a stool with an acoustic guitar across his lap. Then the words to her favorite song started to roll off of his more-talented-than-she'd-realized tongue.

Lost without you, can't help myself, how does it feel?
To know that I love you baby...
Tell me how you love me more, and how you think I'm sexy baby,
That you don't want nobody else; you don't want nobody else,
You don't want this guy, you don't want that guy, you wanna;
Touch yourself when you see me, and tell me how you love my body,
And how I make you feel baby...

She had no idea that Jason could sing. She also didn't think that she could love that song any more than she already did; until that moment.

The crowd was held captive by the chemistry between the mystery man on the mic, and the lady in red. She looked on in a state of shock as he continued his serenade with words that rang so true to their current situation.

...Baby you're the perfect shape, baby you're the perfect weight,
Treat me like my birthday, I want it this way, I want it that way, I wanna;
Tell me you don't want me to stop, Tell me it would break your heart,
That you love me and all my dirty...

He looked directly into her eyes as he sang, and she into his. Even though they were surrounded by about 50 people, it seemed as though they were the only two people in the room; maybe the only two in the world.

Nigha thought to herself that that's how Paula Patton must've felt when Robin Thicke first sang that song to her. Jason was making her wet.

As he finished with the same familiar strum of the guitar, the crowd clapped and cheered as if he'd been a paid performer. Jason smiled, said "thank you", and gave the guitar back to a band member and said something to him. As he was stepping off the stage, the band started to play another song that she recognized.

He started to walk his way toward her, in step with the beat, and she knew what was coming even though she was in a state of utter disbelief. The crowd had backed up to give them room on the dance floor.

He stopped directly in front of her, grabbed her around the waist and forcefully pulled her to him. She didn't know that he knew how, but he knew that she did, and led her into a tango.

The crowd clapped and whistled as they danced. They danced so well together that quite a few people thought that they were professional dancers. Neither one spoke as they danced, but the looks they were giving each other spoke volumes.

Toward the end of the dance, she stepped away and lifted her right leg high into the air and rested it onto his shoulder. The dress parted around the split, and the material fell to either side of her leg.

He took four deliberate steps backward, slowly dragging her along on the foot still in contact with the floor, and seductively ran his hand over her exposed leg.

When he stopped; he put his hand under her thigh and ran it up to her ankle still on his shoulder. He grabbed her ankle, pushed her leg off as she kicked it up into the air again, and when her foot joined the other one on the floor, he spun her around and ended the dance with a large dip.

The crowd went nuts as he looked down at her with an intense, lusty gaze, and they both breathed heavily. She looked up at him in amazement and lust; they would have to leave soon.

He lifted her to her feet, held her close, and softly sang into her ear.

"Treat me like it's my birthday" and kissed her on the neck, which made her shudder.

Two words were all that she could muster as a reply.

"Let's go" she said in a ragged voice.

'Mission accomplished' he thought.

They were all over each other in the car on the way back to the hotel. Flashes of red, black, cinnamon, and tan were all that the driver could make out in his rearview mirror. He arrived at the hotel within 15 minutes and they quickly exited the vehicle after Jason gave him a $50 tip.

Their legs couldn't move them toward the elevator fast enough, and once inside Jason pinned her body against the back wall. She wedged her hands between them, between feverish kisses, to unfasten his pants.

He moaned loudly into her mouth when she maneuvered his rock-hard cock out of his pants and tugged on it with a sense of urgency.

"God Jason, you drive me crazy" she said with more breath than voice, as she stroked him. "Why didn't you ever tell me you were so talented?"

"You never asked" he said as he kissed her neck. "I figured it would have a much greater impact if I just showed you."

"Have I ever told you that you're brilliant?"

"Sure...just now" he replied before he took her mouth again.

As he kissed her, he searched out and found one of the slits in her dress. Surprised by her lack of underwear for a split-second before remembering that they had been in his pocket since the car ride over; he was quickly reminded of how hot she was for him.

"Mmmmmnnhh" she moaned as he gently stroked her swollen clit, already slick with her own juices. He slowly slid a finger into her dripping pussy, eliciting more moans.

When he was ready to slide his cock into its favorite sheath, they felt the elevator start to slow its ascent and quickly tried to gather their composure. When the door opened on their floor, an elderly couple was waiting to get onto the elevator and looked at them in shock.