Jason's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's face and neck were covered in deep red kiss marks and smears, and Nigha's face and neck were covered in deep red smears. Jason turned to Nigha and stuck wet fingers into his mouth.

"Mmmmnnhh, good. Excuse me" he said as he walked past the dumfounded couple. Nigha smiled and followed without saying a word.

When they reached the door of the suite, Nigha's hands were shaking so badly that she couldn't fish the key card out of her handbag. As she struggled, Jason came up behind her, pressed his body against her back, and found the same slit in her dress and picked up where he'd left off in the elevator.

Amused with her frantic struggle, he leisurely reached into his pocket and pulled out his key card while continuing to stroke her clit and kiss her neck.

"Ready to go inside?"

"Damn it Jason; open the fucking door!"

He laughed softly, inserted the card into the lock, and opened the door. She turned to face him, and he picked her up and walked inside while kissing her passionately. He used his foot to close the door behind them.

"God help me...I want you so much right now" she said as she practically ripped the suit jacket from his body.

He reached up and loosened the tie, but didn't get it off before she began to unbutton his shirt; popping a few buttons as she went. She pulled the shirt out of his pants which were still undone from their elevator escapade.

The sight of her; wanting, needing, lusting for him the way she was right then, sent him over the edge. He kissed her roughly, spun her around to face the wall, and forced her against it with his body.

The feel of his body pressing into her, his hot breath on her neck and shoulders, the huge bulge pressing against her ass almost made her cum right then.

He grabbed her hands and placed them on the wall in front of her and took a step back. He placed his hands on her hips, guided her back from the wall a step, and pushed her upper body back to the wall.

He dropped to one knee and lifted the back of her dress up to her waist, exposing her naked ass and glistening pussy to him. He playfully bit her left ass cheek while slowly inserting a finger into her pussy.

"Ohhhh Gawd" she let out in a guttural moan when he licked her swollen clit.

After a few minutes, he removed the finger from her dripping pussy and replaced it with his tongue. He then took the finger, already slick with her own juices, and pushed it into her backdoor.

Her legs began to shake alerting him to the fact that she was getting ready to cum and he quickened his pace. His assault on all her senses was too much to take.

"Ahh...ahh...ahh...ooohhhh" she moaned as the orgasm overtook her.

He stood up behind her, not removing the finger from her ass and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Tell me you don't want me to stop"

"Don't stop"

"Tell me it would break your heart...aahh" he said as he slid his painfully hard cock into her waiting pussy.

She was tight, soft, warm, and extremely wet; all of his favorite things. He just held still after he was in to the hilt, trying to keep from cumming too quickly.

In those few still moments his mind was racing. It was his 30th birthday, and he was inside of the best present ever. If only he could keep her. Knowing that wasn't a possibility, he'd do the next best thing and take her.

Losing all sense of pace and timing, he started to pound into her like a man possessed. Grunts, moans, and the sounds and smell of sex permeated the room.

He punished her pussy, while still assaulting her ass. She was mad with lust and passion, as was he.

"Treat me like my birthday...I want it this way...I want it that way" he whispered into her ear as he alternated thrusts of his cock and finger. "Tell me you don't want me to stop"

"Don't stop"

Their recitation of the lyrics were turning the other on more and more, and her words signified agreement to what he wanted to do next.

He moved his free hand from her hip and reached around to strum her clit. That action made her cum again, and he continued to fuck her as she came.

Sensing that this was the perfect time, he slid his finger out of her ass and his glistening cock out of her pussy and placed the head of his cock at the place he'd fantasized about on and since the day they first met.

"Tell me you don't want me to stop"

"Oooohh...Don't stop...oooohhh ohhh"

He took his time as the head pushed past the vice-like grip of the outer ring, and then he steadily pushed on. Her ass was so tight; it seemed to pull him in while simultaneously trying to push him out. It was pleasure laced with pain for both of them as they both shouted out.

Withdrawing only a few inches; he spit on the exposed portion of his cock before pushing it back inside.

"Ohh Jason, it's so big"

"I'll take it easy baby; I promise"

He kept to his word for the first five minutes of their anal play, but then she uttered the word he'd been aching to hear.

"Harder"

He didn't speak, he just replied with a quickening of his pace.

Although it was far from her first time; the size of him made her feel like it was. It aroused her more, and made her want him more. He was eager to oblige her.

His pace quickened steadily, as did the force of his thrusts until only his head remained inside on his outward stroke. He kept strumming her clit in time with his strokes in her ass.

He felt a warmth building in the pit of his stomach and his balls began to tighten. When he felt her quiver around his cock, he knew that she was close too.

He started to feel lightheaded and placed a hand on the wall for support. They came together in a loud series of grunts and groans.

Her legs were like jelly, and she felt her knees begin to buckle. He wrapped his other hand around her waist when he felt her slipping off of his cock still buried in her ass.

Knowing that his legs were weak as well, he held her close and slid both of them down to the floor. They laid there for the next few minutes; breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?"

"I will be; I'm a big girl you know" she said with a smile on her face that he could hear in her voice.

"A big girl with a big cock in her ass" he said with a laugh.

As she laughed, she could feel his cock softening and then sliding out of her ass. When he was out completely, he rolled her onto her back and turned her face toward him.

"That was the best birthday present I've ever had. Thank you" he said with a serious look on his face; the lust fading from his eyes.

She reached up and ran her hand along his jaw.

"I hope you always feel that way"

"You still don't get it do you? What I feel for you will never go away, especially after today. I love you; always know that."

"I love you too. More than you know" she said. 'More than I should' she thought.