All Comments on 'Jayden & Gabriel Ch. 01'

by Sourire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dk519dk519over 8 years ago
Very Nice

Build to what will undoubtedly be the greatest, most intense sex either of them have ever experienced. Can't wait for Ch. 02, when Jayden finally comes out of the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

I'm really enjoying this story so far and all the updates you made please post the next chapter asap!

TesselaTesselaover 8 years ago

This is very much an interesting story already! I love those two and their playful banter with one another but also how they apprehensively approach one another when getting those impure thoughts lol. They're so precious. Can't wait to see the development between those two and how they will play out in the end. Will it hurt the their friendship or strengthen it!

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

i thought this was going to be a fag story with them both having guy names.i also thought the girl name was jaden not jayden since that is how other men spell it.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I think this story is so cute can't wait to read more

willrosewillroseover 8 years ago
I concur

I agree with chocolatesista - more please! I loved this, it was perfect.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 8 years ago
Banter

... is always a good sign that the story will be good, as well as fun. The author's head is on right and the story will hopefully continual to flow.

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

So far I like this. When will there be another

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anticipation

I need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous