Jayne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not bloody serious? Fuck, you can't sack me I'm your husband," he spat.

"Look, I'll help you, but you have to get more contracts. Your figures are the second worst here. Hell, Jason I don't want too, but please try harder."

I had tears in my eyes as he just stared at me, with a disbelieving look.

"Oh fucking hell Jayne! I put up with that twat touching you up, I turn a blind eye to it, and now you tell me I'm getting the fucking sack?"

"Jason darling, I'll help you, but we have to keep quiet about it, or I'll lose my job too."

"I don't fucking well believe you. So am I sacked from our marriage as well?" he spat.

I stood in front of my boss an hour later.

"George, I, I need a loan, um £8,000."

His smile dropped, "what for?"

I fought to keep back the tears.

"I've told Jason he's on the short list. George I'm desperate, please help me?"

He looked down at the vase that lay shattered on the office floor.

"I dropped it, and I knocked the coat stand through, through the glass cabinet."

"Don't lie to me. Jason did it, Michele heard. OK, so ignoring all this, what do you want the loan for?"

"He has seen this car he likes, in the garage; you know the one that belongs to the guy who came off his motorbike yesterday?"

"Christ Jayne," he started.

"I thought it might cheer him up a bit. Then, then he might knuckle down, and, and I thought I'd let him handle the Wilson contract," I mumbled, unable to look him in the eye.

"No, he's not good enough for that; it is too big a contract. Let Frank do it."

"He can do it; I know he can, George, please?" I begged, brushing a tear from my eye.

"I'll give you the money. But you give Frank the Wilson contract."

"Jason's miles behind, he won't have a chance to get out of the bottom two. You'll have to sack him, please George?"

"No Jayne, you'll have to sack him. I told you that is part of your job too. Come to my office this afternoon, I'll give you the money, it'll soften the blow. Now get this cleaned up."

12