Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look...I'm sorry that you went through all that shit. I know you didn't go out there, to deal with a load of drama. I'm not sure if things could ever be the same between the three of us again..."

Lisa looked away for a moment, wiping the tears from her eyes and waiting for me to continue. I wasn't sure what I even wanted to say next, so it was taking me a big longer than I wanted. "Why don't you give me your number. I'll pass it on to Holly and try to convince her, to give you a call."

Lisa looked up at me again, a slight hint of hope in her eyes. She took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to calm herself down and nodded her head.

"That would be great...thanks Jay."

She gave me her phone number and said goodbye, walking silently off into the parking lot. I felt bad for her now...even though I knew that I shouldn't feel bad, at all. Or at least that's the way that I felt.

I went back into the store and grabbed the items that I needed, paying for them and making my way back home.

When I got to the house, I found Holly sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigarette. She smiled up at me as I approached her, but her smile faded when she noticed I didn't look too happy.

"Hey you," she said, greeting me with a kiss.

"Bad day at work?"

"Not really," I replied.

"So...what's wrong? You look bummed about something."

I sat the grocery bag down on the porch and took a seat in one of the chairs. Holly sat down beside me and stared directly at me, as if waiting for me to say something.

"Jay...what's going on?"

"I ran into Lisa, again."

Holly looked away and sighed. Now it was her turn, to look like something was wrong and of course I knew exactly, what was wrong. "She was at the supermarket just now."

"And did she spot you?"

"Yes."

"And did she talk to you?"

"Yes..."

"What did she want now?"

I hesitated for a few seconds and then proceeded, to tell Holly about the conversation, Lisa and I had. I told her everything.

I told her how Lisa had practically been on the verge of tears. How things had gone for her over the last few years, and how it had left her in a bad spot, mentally. All the things that she had done to cope with her depression...eventually deciding to come back to Philadelphia and how it was only because of us, that she wanted to come back to the city in the first place.

By the end of it, Holly looked a little less pissed off then she had in the beginning. I still wasn't entirely sure though, that I had convinced her to give Lisa any sort of a chance. We were quiet for a few minutes; it felt like an eternity. Finally, Holly sat forward in her chair and stared down at the wooden floor boards underneath of us for a moment.

Then she looked up at me and smiled weakly. "Give me the number."

"You're going to call her?"

"Maybe..."

Maybe was better then nothing.

"I haven't really decided just yet," she admitted. "There's a part of me that wants to call her. That really wants to tell her to come over here, so I can hug her and tell her that everything is okay now. I'm still so fucking pissed though! Does that make sense?"

"I think so," I nodded. "We obviously can't just let her off the hook, just like that..."

Holly stood up from her chair and stared out across the driveway for a few moments, before throwing her cigarette to the ground and stomping it out. "Give me the number...and I'll think about calling her."

I stood and reached into my pocket and pulled out the piece of paper with the phone number. Without another word, Holly took the paper from me and turned, making her way into the house. I sat back down and stayed there for a few minutes, wondering whether she would actually go through with it or not.

I stayed outside for about another hour, enjoying the warm weather and the sun light. Holly finally re-emerged from the house and sat down beside me again, remaining silent at first. Then she looked over at me and smiled, with a few tears in her eyes. "I called her."

"And?"

"And...she's coming over tomorrow night. It's just going to be me and her, if you don't mind. We have a lot to talk about and catch up on, before I decide whether I want to officially forgive her and welcome her back into my life again."

"I can understand that...you going to be okay?"

"I should," she nodded.

"Well when she gets here then, I'll go have a few drinks with Rob for a couple hours. Sound okay?"

Holly agreed and we made our way back into the house together, to sit down and have dinner together. I have to admit...I was probably just as anxious about the next night, as Holly probably was. I wondered how things were going to go, between her and Lisa when they met up and talked with each other. Would things go horribly?

Leading into an argument?

Or maybe they would go perfectly fine and I would come home, to find Holly and Lisa had officially become friends again. I tried to put the thoughts out of my head and not worry about it; I needed to be strong for Holly's sake.

I would just have to wait until tomorrow, to find out what would happen...

That day, I went directly to Rob's house when I got out of work. Lisa was supposed to be at our place, around 6:30 and so I didn't see any point in even going home. I wanted her and Holly to have enough time alone, to discuss everything they had to talk about and try to restore some sort of friendship between each other. I was really hoping though, that Lisa would not make me regret convincing Holly to give her an opportunity like this.

When I got to Rob's house, we made our way out onto the back deck and cracked open a couple of beers together. Annie was still at work and apparently, wouldn't be home until late...it was just me and my good friend.

"I got to say," Rob spoke up, as we sat down outside.

"I'm a bit surprised, that you actually even tried talking Holly into this...I never saw that one coming buddy."

"Don't get me wrong," I started. "I'm a bit uneasy about it."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know...I just don't want to regret it, later."

"You're afraid that Holly will forgive her...and then she'll hurt you guys all over again, right?"

"I don't even care about my own feelings," I admitted. "I care more about how Holly feels, then myself."

Rob sighed and took a swig of his beer.

"I guess I can understand that; those two were like sisters. She really did a number on Holly, when she left like that."

"So you see, why I'm so nervous about all of this?"

"I do..."

We both fell silent for a few moments, before Rob spoke up again.

"But I think you need to relax a little. I have a good feeling about this; I think Lisa and Holly are going to be okay. It's going to take some time for them to get back on track again but, I'm confident they can revive that old friendship."

I smiled at the thought of that possibility. Even after the pain that Lisa had caused when she left, I still wanted things to go back to the way they were before. I knew in the back of my mind though, even if they did work it out, things would never be the same way they use to be; understandably.

Rob and I hung out for a couple of hours, talking about everything from work, to our plans for the wedding. I told him about some of the things that Holly and Annie had been discussing, and he seemed to be pretty excited.

I stuck around until around 9:00 and decided it was time to head home. I had no idea, what I was about to walk into though...

When I got back to my house, I was surprised to see that Lisa's car was still in the driveway. I had assumed, she would probably be gone by now; apparently, I was wrong. I took that as a good sign though. Rather then wondering why she was still there, I automatically assumed that things must have been going well, if Lisa hadn't left already.

Well, it certainly wasn't a bad thing...but it wasn't what I expected, either.

I opened the door to find the living room empty. All the lights were on and I could smell whatever Holly had cooked for dinner; chicken? I couldn't tell for sure but, it definitely smelled good. I wandered into the kitchen and found two empty bottles of whine, sitting on the kitchen table...no sign of Holly or Lisa though.

Becoming a bit confused now, I stood in the middle of the kitchen, arms crossed over my chest and sighed. That's when I heard it; a sound all to familiar to me. A moaning sound, clearly coming from upstairs...in my bedroom.

"No fucking way," I muttered, thoughts of what could be happening up there, rushing through my mind.

I stepped back into the living room and stared up the staircase, listening closely...and I heard it again. Accompanied by the creaking of our mattress, coming from right above me. Curiosity taking control, I grabbed the banister and started up the stairs. I moved slowly at first, admittedly rather nervous about what was happening.

I reached the top of the steps and turned, walking down the hallway and stopping right in front of my bedroom door. It was closed all the way but, I could hear panting, moaning and the mattress springs creaking even louder.

I knew what was happening and I knew who it was happening with. That being said, I had to stop myself and wait for a moment, trying to clear my head and prepare myself, for what I was about to see. Once I opened that door, how would I react?

On one side, the idea of Holly and Lisa getting it on was nothing new to me. I'd seen the two of them fucking in the past but, after everything that had gone down with Lisa...would I be okay with that?

On the other hand...my cock was at full attention, throbbing in my pants, just from the sounds coming through the door.

I took a deep breath, reached for the door knob and pushed the door open. I saw exactly what I had been anticipating...sort of.

Lisa was lying on our bed, spread eagle, completely naked. Her ankles were tied to the foot of the bed, while her arms were above her head and wrists tied to the headboard. Her cock was standing at full attention, oozing pre-cum from the head...the biggest shock though? Holly sat on Lisa's chest, also stark naked, with her cock crammed into Lisa's mouth. My fiance was in the middle of fucking her ex-best friends mouth, and she didn't look like she was taking it easy on her.

I stood in the doorway for a few moments, taking in the sight before me. Then I couldn't help myself...I had to laugh.

"Way to work things out," I blurted out, without meaning to.

Both girls jumped in surprise, Holly withdrawing her cock from Lisa's mouth and looking directly at me with shock.

"Oh...Jay...welcome home," Holly smiled.

"I do hope this whole thing is consensual?"

"Of course," my fiance laughed. "Let me explain."

I stepped into the room, shut the door and sat down on a chair in the corner of the room.

"I'm listening."

"Lisa REALLY wanted me to forgive her," Holly started.

"So, I had an idea...she said she would do anything. Well, here we are..."

"This is your idea of talking?"

"She said she'd do anything," Holly giggled. "She has to earn my forgiveness."

I looked at Lisa, Holly's cock still lodged in her throat. She nodded her head and uttered a "mmf" to let me know, she was okay with this.

"I can't complain then," I replied, with a grin.

Without another word, Holly resumed fucking Lisa's mouth, right in front of me. I could hear Lisa gagging and see the spit running down her chin, as Holly slid in and out between her lips. Then I watched, as Holly pulled back and started smacking her cock against Lisa's face. Lisa was gasping for breath as Holly shoved her balls in her face, rubbing them all over her face and smothering her with them for a moment.

"Tell me what a dirty slut you are," Holly ordered.

"Mmff!"

"I can't hear you!"

"I'm a dirty slut!" Lisa shouted, as Holly pulled back to give her a moment to breathe.

"Tell me how fucking sorry you are!"

"I'm so sorry...Holly...I'm so sorry!"

"Good girl," Holly said. "But it's not going to be that simple."

I was really liking where this was going and judging by how hard both girls were, I could assume that they were having a lot of fun as well. Holly stood up and proceeded to untie Lisa, removing her restraints and ordering her to turn over. Slowly, she rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. Holly gave her a sharp smack across the ass...and it was fucking sharp. Lisa yelped, her ass cheek jiggling and the sound echoing through the bedroom.

I flinched, as Holly smacked her again and again, each time harder then the last time. Each time, I couldn't help but flinch myself. It didn't take long before Lisa's ass cheek, had turned bright red, a huge bruise forming in the shape of Holly's hand print.

Then Holly leaned over, spreading Lisa's ass cheeks and buried her face between them.

I heard Lisa moaning, as Holly slipped her tongue into the other girls asshole and started licking. By this point, I had slipped my hand down into my shorts and was stroking my own cock; I couldn't resist. Holly backed away for a moment and I got a good look, at how wet Lisa's asshole was now. She smacked Lisa on the ass a few more times, bringing tears to the other girls eyes...she didn't look interested in stopping though.

I had never seen Holly THIS dominant before, in all the time that I had known her. It was like she was releasing all of her pent up emotions through sex, really planning on punishing Lisa, as good as she could possibly manage.

I watched, as she got behind Lisa again and this time, grabbed her cock and lined it up with the other girls ass. Lisa buried her face in the pillow and bit her lip, as Holly pushed forward and her cock slipped right in.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Lisa moaned, quite loudly.

SMACK!

Holly delivered yet another smack, to Lisa's ass and she jumped and gave a loud yelp.

"Did I tell you, you could moan bitch?"

"I-I'm sorry!" Lisa cried out.

Wow, I thought; she's really into this.

Holly slammed forward, driving her entire cock into Lisa's ass. Lisa cried out and slumped forward, digging her nails into the sheets and biting her lip hard, to stifle another moan. Holly looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled at me.

"Are you enjoying the show back there, Jay?"

"Um...yeah..."

I couldn't lie; my cock was as hard as rock.

"Well, get ready...cause I'm about to make her pay, for everything she put you and me through."

With that, Holly proceeded to start thrusting, in and out of Lisa's ass. She was going hard and fast too, pounding the other girl with long and hard strokes. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed through the room, and I watched, as Holly's balls swung back and forth between her legs. It was the hottest thing that I had ever seen...other then watching Kendra, fuck Holly the other week.

Lisa still had her face buried in the pillows, but I could hear the muffled sounds of her moaning and panting. Her tits bounced around and her own cock flopped about, as Holly rammed her ass, harder and harder. She reached forward and grabbed a fistful of Lisa's hair, yanking her head back and pulling her face from the pillows. "Tell me what a slut you are!"

"I'm...such a slut!" Lisa yelled, then gave a low grunt.

"Tell me you love my fucking cock, in your tight ass!"

"Oh Holly...I-I love it!"

"You love what, bitch?"

"Your...cock...in my ass!"

SMACK!

Another blow to her already bruised ass cheek. Holly continued pounding away, letting go of Lisa's hair though and letting her face fall back to the pillow. She looked back at me again, with lust in her eyes and motioned for me to come over to the bed.

I stood up and slowly crossed the room, stopping at the right side of the bed and taking in the sight before me. Holly proceeded to force Lisa, to turn around and face me. Her feet hanging off the opposite side of the bed, with Holly still fucking her ass, her mouth was only a few inches from my groin.

"Wanna join in?" Holly asked, panting and sweating as she slowed her thrusts.

"Fuck yeah," I replied.

I instantly pulled my shorts down, exposing my throbbing cock and Lisa grinned up at me.

"Suck his cock!" Holly yelled at her.

Lisa had no problem obeying that command, as Holly slammed into her quite hard and shoved her forward some. Her mouth opened, releasing a long moan of pleasure. As her mouth hung open with awe, I shoved my cock right between her lips and grabbed her by the head. Lisa gagged and choked, as I fucked her throat and Holly fucked her ass...it was a great sight. She was the center of a spit-roast and Holly and I, were getting the revenge that we deserved, in a positive and pleasurable way.

While this was certainly not what I expected, it was better than coming home to find the two girls at each other's throats; I had half expected that, to be honest.

I could hear Holly breathing heavier now and I looked up at her, to find her eyes half shut. She was sweating and her tits looked so sexy, as they jiggled with every thrust that she delivered. She grabbed Lisa by the hips and held on for dear life, her body trembling, as she began to cum. She cried out in pleasure and slammed forward, bottoming out and pumping her load into Lisa's asshole. Lisa moaned, sucking hard on my own cock and reaching down to stroke herself at the same time.

Holly withdrew her cock from Lisa's ass, and sat herself down on the chair where I had been sitting earlier. Her cock was still semi-erect and wet with her own cum.

"Your turn," she said, with a smile.

I pulled my cock from Lisa's throat and flipped her over, onto her back. Climbing onto the bed, I lifted her legs high up and moved between them. Lisa smiled up at me, glistening with sweat and struggling to catch her breath.

"Give it to me as good as you can, Jay; punish me!"

I lined my cock up with her ass, still soaked and dripping with Holly's cum, and pushed right into her. I slid in with such ease, since she was still so well lubricated...I bottomed out instantly. Her hands moved to my back and she drug her nails along my skin, moaning and panting as I started thrusting. Behind me, Holly was busy stroking her own cock and trying to restore it to it's full size.

Once she was fully hard again, Holly stood up from the chair and grabbed a bottle of lube. She lubed herself up nice and good and got on the bed, behind me.

I felt the tip of her cock pressing against my hole and she pushed forward, popping right into me. I gave a sharp gasp, followed by a loud grunt and slumped forward, pushing my own cock deeper into Lisa's asshole.

With Holly's full body weight pressing down against me, my own weight forced down on Lisa, all three of us were in heaven. Together, Holly and I began thrusting. My cock sliding in and out of Lisa and Holly sliding in and out of my own ass. The room was full of our moaning and groaning, the bed creaking louder then before. Lisa's ass squeezed around my cock and clamped down, she cried out in pleasure and started going into a series of convulsions. I felt her cock twitching between the two of us, and then something warm and wet; she was cumming.

At that exact moment, I buried my face in the crook of her neck and with a grunt, I too started to cum.

I moaned, as I pumped her full of my cum and seconds later, Holly let loose as well. It was as though all three of us, were completely in sync with each other; we had all achieved climax at practically the same time.

When it was over, Holly collapsed on top of us both and together, we were practically crushing Lisa; she didn't seem to mind though. We were all exhausted, covered in sweat and just trying to catch our breath. Holly eventually rolled off of me and collapsed, on the left side of the bed. It took a moment for me but, I pulled out of Lisa and rolled over onto the right side, leaving Lisa right in the middle of me and Holly.