Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all silent for a few minutes.

"So...am I forgiven?"

I looked over at Holly and she glanced at me, smiling and wiping a strand of hair from her sweat covered forehead.

"I don't know," she said, softly. "Let's work on it, okay?"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning..."

Holly seemed to be thinking, trying to come up with some sort of a deal. An evil grin crossed her face and I knew, she had a good idea in mind.

"Let's say, that for the next couple of months...you're my little bitch."

Lisa laughed but we both knew, Holly was being completely serious at this point. I liked the idea though and offered no protest.

"You'll do whatever I want, whenever I want until after the wedding. If you can do that, then when it's all over...you will have my full forgiveness."

Lisa smiled. "I think, you just want an excuse to keep fucking my ass!"

"Well maybe," Holly laughed.

"It's a deal."

I watched, as both girls shook on it and I couldn't help but laugh. My soon-to-be wife, now had her own slave for the next couple of months. It was all in good fun and I had a feeling, Lisa was probably right. This was more about Holly being able to fuck Lisa, whenever she wanted, then it was about forgiving her. I wasn't going to complain. Whoever Holly wanted to invite into the bedroom with us, it was alright with me, just as long as it wasn't done behind my back and we were both comfortable with it happening.

Who better to do that sort of thing with, then an old friend?

I had a feeling, Holly was going to make Lisa work hard for her full forgiveness.

The weeks went by and the planning for the wedding continued. We settled on a date; September 16th was the day that Holly would become my wife.

We went with the same catering company as Rob and Annie, then picked out a rental company, that would deliver a load of chairs for the ceremony. Our backyard would be the venue...it would save us the trouble, of having to rent a hall for the reception. The next thing on our list was to suit up; literally.

Rob of course, would be my best man and offered to pay for the suits for both me and him, as well as the other guys involved in the grooms party. Lisa had even managed to make it into the bridal party, now that her and Holly had made up again. It had taken a lot of cock-sucking on her part though, to get that little invite.

It was a week before the wedding and being so close to the actual date, things were really getting a bit chaotic. There were a lot of last minute things that needed to be taken care of, payments to be made and arrangements to be settled. The Friday before the wedding, my little cousin Ryan flew in and would be staying with me and Holly.

Ryan was 21-years old and he was a pretty decent kid. He and Rob were apparently planning a bachelor party for me, that would take place that weekend. I had no idea, what kind of craziness awaited me that weekend and by the time Monday rolled around, I would learn that Ryan was a lot more like me then I ever would have thought.